R3dditards and leftists freaking the fuck out over DUP Irish potato nazis

>May goes into election trying to get mandate for """conservative""" party before Brexit talks
>Would probably fuck up and get a soft brexit deal because Tory party is a bunch of globalist cucks
>Tories lose seats to a muslim-sympathizing communist
>Liberals/leftists/labours all cheering for their heroic """victory""" over conservative facists with a hung parilament, with prospects of "defeating Brexit"
>Now Tories are forced into coalition with DUP to get past majority

>DUP is far-right religious party demanding HARD brexit, removal of "ethics" (aka shitskins), abolishment of gay marriage and abortion
>Leftists now freaking the fuck out about how this election has turned UK, not more left, but more far right

archive.is/jLQoG

JUST KEEP ON WINNING. BEST FUCKING TIMELINE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WOnVirSpRi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

B e s t T i m e l i n e

Best timeline.

Lel.

Gen y faggots btfo again!

i was pissed about May holding the election but this turned out far better than i could have imagined lol

another glorious victory

B E S T T I M E L I N E

There are probably quite a few Tory voters that like killing fetuses. I bet most are ok with the gheys too.

I thought about this and had a dream where Nigel returned to UKIP and the UKIP party saved the day.

corbyn is for brexit or did you forgot the eu is pro big-business
this election outcome was close to perfect though
-tory police state castrated
-pro-brexit commie checkmates blairites
-libs progressive alliance against brexit irrelevant
-snp rekt
-clegg and salmond lost seats
>got to go northern ireland GRR
relevant

I didn't vote for this fellow magapedes. Gays and ethnics are fucking BASED lmao :-)

I spent a year living in N Ireland and loved it, redpilled as fuck. I knew both unionists and republicans but regardless of their differences they were all united in a hatred of pakis (even though many had never met a paki ever - imagine that!), niggers, feminists and degenerates.

>-pro-brexit commie checkmates blairites
blairites are better than commies tho

>leftists actually turned the UK more hard right by showing up to vote

They LITERALLY would have been better off if they had just stayed home.

What do they mean "form a government" ? Is that just Brit speak for a party?

I think it's like a coalition, we had it the first time the tories were back to prevent labour from securing a third victory, with the lib dems and then just the tories five years later.

>he thinks corbyns soft brexit actually counts as brexit since it's all the bad things about leaving with none of the good things about leaving

youtube.com/watch?v=WOnVirSpRi4

I'd like to see some nice archived news sources freaking out...

It's ass kicking time!

you're a clueless gobshite

Is this real? Has this really happenes?

>ENJOY YOUR KNEES WHILE YOU STILL CAN JEZ

The timeline would be even better if all this pushed The Nigel back into politics. Just saying.

He said he may return if Brexit looks under threat.

It's not official, but it's the most likely scenario.
DUP leaders and Sharia May have already met and apparently the alliance is happening. DUP will likely get a token measure of their choice (probably about not importing pakis, or perhaps genociding micks) in exchange for insuring tory dominance for the next five years.

without corbyn labour would be part of the anti-brexit movement. hes unelectable and hes stopped the 2nd biggest party from blocking brexit. look at the big picture
>the anti-corporation, anti-bank marxist wants a softer brexit than the tories

>hes unelectable
easy to say that now, but people werent so sure a couple hours ago. Abbot is unelectable, not corbyn

Vote against the conservatives. Get even more conservative.

Fuck you leftist millenials, let this teach you to vote.

yeah on reddit. go back

>defeating Brexit
nigga it won. I do not understand. people should storm the castle if they don't do it because obviously democracy means nothing.

Pretty much this, they fucked themselves.

>DUP Irish potato nazis

JEJEJEJEJEJE! LMFAO

This pol says: JUST HARD BREXIT NOW, BLOW THE HATCHES