Sup Forums says blacks are stupid

>Sup Forums says blacks are stupid
>world's smartest man is black
>mfw

inb4 neckbeards say he's just an exception

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,

>I don't know what a distribution is

I bet black science man does though.

>Best example is a mix breed

Guess when you have a drop of black and accomplish something we should have parades

>>world's smartest man is black
Dude's just a black bill nye. Nothing but a media personality with no achievements that would make him stand out in the field.

Also, bell curve dude

But Ed Witten isn't black

>Implying these rules are ever followed.

There's a global rule not to harass other anons FFS, and KYS is a common meme.

>worlds smartest man
No. He's not.

more like the smartest nigger but i m not really sure about this either

(((Scientist))), like Bill Nye, Propaganda Guy....they are fake...

>world's smartest man
>this is austria's perception of the world

heh

You nit can a real graf?
smk

I mean he's smart, but still a condescending douche, and far from the smartest guy man. Still better than Bill Nye, at least he knows what the fuck he's talking about.

saged

GR8 B8 M8. I R8 8/8.

If you think Neil Degrasse Tyson has no achievments you obviously know nothing about science and only rely on racist memes for your info....do better retard.

Steven Hawking isn't even black though.

MY ONE WEAKNESS KEEPING ME FROM WANTING WHITE PURITY

>atheists traded Dawkins for this clown

Says the country with no achievements

>worlds smartest black man is black

The nigger failed out of the first doctoral program he was enrolled in. His vocabulary rounds at maybe 80 words.He's a fucking sophist.

Fucking BASED

But really, what are science nigger's achievements? I mean actual achievements, not a trinket from NASA or a scifi book award. If he is "the world's smartest man" then what has he done to revolutionize his field?

>there are no white and asian people at the same level of achievements, or even higher

What has Canada even done except being Americas retarded gay little brother?.

Dude hasn't even wrote a scientific paper in like twenty years. He's a paid Science shill for leftist propaganda.

Well, for one, we don't suck up to a black bill nye for no apparant reason.

For two, we actually won every war we ever fought, including wars against USA.

All Denmark does is export herpes-infested pork and give land to Germany every time the Germans need a chew toy. Oh, and bully eskimos. Congrats on finding a group of people more pathetic than yourself to pick on, you literally had to sail halfway across the world to find one.

We could fix the black race using his seed to impregnate thousands of Shaniquas.

You see what i mean....no knowledge on the subject, but you only talk out your ass....if you want the right info you would have looked for it yourself....one word: Pluto

Why have you been autistically posting threads like this Austria?

>pic related is more qualified to be called a scientist than black science man

>pluto is not a planet
>it's a celestial body

clearly groundbreaking

>You see what i mean....no knowledge on the subject, but you only talk out your ass....if you want the right info you would have looked for it yourself....one word: Pluto

War? you would lose to US within 20 minutes.
Bill Nye is smarter then the average Canuck.
The best thing to come out of canada was trailer park boys....a show that shows how retarded the average canadian is.

Hes just an exception though

I'm getting the feeling this dude lives in a hut somewhere in the middle of nowhere with an antenna TV and all he knows of the outside world is what he catches on his 10 channels

>Stupid spaniard
>Talk down on discoveries cause the only thing they did was find places WHERE PEOPLE HAVE LIVED FOREVER!

Also was ground breaking you ignorant cunt.

>Pluto? Nigga dis sheeeiiit ain't even a got dam planet, nom sayin?

Wow your feeling is way off. How would he be able to shitpost via tv antenna?

hes half Puerto rican not black

>world's smartest man
KEK!

Probably via smoke signal. Then the town scribe sees them and makes his posts for him.

The hell are you talking about? What's his IQ?

>smartest man in world
look at his research fag
everything he has is cuz he is black

>Has not actually posted any real IQ test results
>Got a TV show after writing his thesis that prompted his professors to advise him that physics "might not be the best career path for you"
He's a mouthpiece with zero research work and zero authored peer-reviewed work of his own. I am as qualified as he is as hosting a show centered on the work he "specializes" in, without ever having studied it outside of Google.

I'm well traveled...

>smart

His biggest contribution to humanity is saying that most armed conflict happens because people disagree with each other. Not only is that something a kid could tell you, it's not even correct.

And in his own field of astrophysics he has done nothing but repeat what he learned.

Better question----what the hell is yours..

>inb4 neckbeards say he's just an exception
He is. Plus he's probably around 40% Caucasian.

Wow you fucking retard that's what Sup Forums is for Sup Forums is for being politically incorrect, and right now it's not pc to call people niggers so this is fine

but he is expection

NO, I AM THE WORLDS SMARTEST MAN

Do you think you gotta have a high IQ to be succesful?

Do you think peoples worth should be measured on how high their IQ is?

ALSO, IM THE WORLDS SMARTEST BLACK MAN ! NEIL DEGRASSE IS AN UNCLE TOM !

but he is just an exeption
>kys i dont have a neck beard

>Be retard
>Downplay another guys findings cause it dosen't fit my raccist thinking
>Do it on Sup Forums

Nice Tard------

>Smartest man in the world
Kill yourself you fucking nigger.

Personally I'm not a race purists. I'll take the highest 20% percentile blacks that are smarter than the lowest 20% percentile of whites any day. The point of race realism is to face the fact that some people are simply better than others.

this thread isn't anywhere as bad as other threads
he is asking a legitimate question not just say
"you guys are so racist, blacks are smart" he is asking about our logic

We Waz

Holy shit! He found a planet we knew about since 1930!? Well fuck, I guess he is smart for a nigger.

Your black Neil is an idiot.
Media playing Fake News with you.
Pity you're too stupid to realize.

What was the finding? Specifically

Is there a paper on it?

Link?

Look at this idiot........do you even understand what you just said and how that relates to Neil Degrasse Tyson or are you this retarded on a day to day basis?

Do you read his tweets and come away thinking that was written by a intelligent person?

He's proabably a mediocre scientist who copies from actual talented scientists and nobody calls him out on it cuz he's black.

dis planet is not a plant wite boye

hes half white

/thread

What scientific breakthrough did he make?

Did the black science guy ever do anything other than talk about the universe on TV?
I'm sweating bullets over here. Hnnng!

>smartest black man is smarter than 90% of white population
take that crackers

The premise of OPs (your) inane thread is that BSM is the smartest man alive. Not the most successful, you goalpost moving strawmanning fagotron. IQ is a test for a person's intelligence. No one is talking about being successful except you in a shitty attempt to direct the discussion away from a point you can't argue.

h-he dropped the mic on the floor!

>world's smartest man
br8 b8 m8

Stop responding to this obvious bait, faggots. It just attracts more retards like you to the board. Don't get mad when your circle jerk generals decrease in quality because you inspire shitposters dedicated to driving you back to .

Hmm. You know sometimes I think racists post these threads so they have an excuse to post nigger hate.

>world's smartest man
didnt knew that stephen hawking changed his race

>world's smartest man

He is only a lying Mason.,..put in a fake position by other lying Mason's to promote a leftist godless agenda.

What's wrong with you? I'm genuinely curious about your TV nigger over here.
Also the Egyptian goddess over there.

sauce?

Google is your friend.
protip: my god Anubis

what emotion is this image trying to convey?

One goofy black man doesnt make a summer.

Then please do share with us your favorite peer-reviewed research paper produced by Neal deGrasse Tyson. I'm quite curious.

Let me help you guys. In the US, whites are 30 times more likely than having an IQ over 130 than blacks.

>le black science man
>world's smartest

Dark days ahead friends.

>1 post by this ID

Yeah, he's a real fucking genius.

Link to all his theoretical or experimental breakthroughs. Link to his numerous awards for advancing scientific knowledge.

We all know he's good at explaining everyone else's theories, I'm just curious how many originals he has.

The fucker has never invented a thing. Doesn't have a cooking show or talk about anything useful and you claim he is the smartest. That makes you the dumbest, dipshit.

enlightening.......... woah...............

Sweet mercy but this was some advanced shitposting

excellent post