Have you ever called a black person a nigger to their face?

Have you ever called a black person a nigger to their face?

I got called a nigger quite a few times as a child growing up in Texas circa late 80s/90s. Magically it stopped when I grew to be 6'4" 250Lbs.

I drive by them and yell it out the window at them on a regular basis. It puts them in their place and makes them extra mad because they can't do shit about it.

Yes

Nigger

Yes...7th grade art class. I was suspended for three days, but I got to help my grandfather shingle his roof. It was more fun learning how to do that than playing with paint. It was also just before spring break, so I had an extended vacation.

No, but I've beaten a couple up in high school because they pissed me off too much.

Wasn't much of an accomplishment, since they weren't particularly fit or anything.

"To their face"

i will call you a nigger if you miss it.

Nigger

It's pretty funny that every single nigger responds with a quote about violence...
How come you never see a black person respond to someone calling them a nigger
by getting a college degree without affirmative action or do something productive?
It is always the same pattern. I was called a nigger, insert violent response like a gorilla,
and then you're still confused why people call you sub human? Fascinating.

>say to my face
>hide face
post nigger face, or address, nasty hair coon.

Not really, I just watch them stew silently now. Especially when my (white) wife and I go for a walk. I know they thinking it but too scared to say it. I love that.

Most of the fags here would be too scared to even talk to a black person, much less call them anything derogatory.

Post timestamp then nigger

Post pic of your face for him, let him feel like less of a beta.

Of course, grew up in SE Texas. My town was half black. Its not possible to fight a black person without saying nigger a few times, it comes out naturally. And you were either going to let black people pat your pockets and take your change or you were going to fight them and call them niggers. One nigger at PArkdale mall tried to take my little brothers money (we were trying to buy weed from him) and got his ass beat, called a nigger while black security guards had to pull me off him. Awkward! Nigger went to jail for robbery and assault on minor!

I called a 3 year old blind deaf black kid a nigger

I'd tell you but we all know Trump doesn't let beaners in.

who cares, stop baby sitting other adults and grab a glock you mangina.

Yes
"Act like a black person, not a nigger"
Got really angry, then he got it and laughed hard.

Yes, it tried drinking from the school fountain one time, called it that and it got angry but knew it couldnt do anything.

That was a white guy you idiot. Context?

Nah, I don't actually give a shit what y'all think.

nigger

I don't even hate all black people but there was there was this one time...

>Be me, on the way to the beach on a weekday afternoon
>usually my favorite spot is quite empty
>this time though, as walk down the steps to get onto the sand, I see this (((progressive))) family of an older couple and two black male adolescents (My guess adopted?)
>One of these dindus stares me down the whole time, with an angry scowl
>I don't break eye contact, and I just chuckle with an eyebrow raised and sort of say to myself "really nigga?"
>as I drop off my things under a palm tree to get into the water, I see that his dad (?) is coaxing him to get into the water, but he doesn't want to (no surprise there)
>Then, I see dindu look at my stuff from a distance
>At that moment I thought to myself "woah, Sup Forums memes are real"
> I get out quick, get my stuff while hes still staring me down, look at him shaking my head and while mouthing out "I dont think so nigger"
>He gets mad af and tells his parents he wants to leave
>they leave
>I proceed to laugh for about 30 minutes.

Felt kinda good too

I'm from the infantry and military intelligence. I faced a lot worse things than a dumb nigger.
Lets meet and ill call you a nigger to your face. We can:
A) Resort to violence and when you attack me violently after being called a nigger i can put some bullet holes
in your gold nigger teeth because I'm not going to let you assault/murder me and ill defend myself
Or my favorite
B) I can walk up to you and record it from a hidden location at a distance and act like im asking you
for directions to a location and call you a nigger and let you beat me on me all you like while i record
and make sure you to a nice cage for your entire life where you belong

Ill let you pick nigger. But i prefer B because I like to out-think your type more than anything! You really are pretty fucking stupid. Your predictable violent response makes you easy to control and take advantage of
VIOLENCE VIOLENCE VIOLENCE LOL!

nigger

Yes, but I haven't done it since high school and I don't say it ever except contextually. No need to be a douche.

Twice.

I was armed both times though

lol, I'm a married guy with 2 children and a low 6 figure income. What would I have to gain by fighting you? Besides, I carry this is Indiana.

This. I only ever got into fights with blacks. I wasn't even racially-biased then, and tried very hard to be accomodating because "muh poor oppressed minority". But blacks are just too belligerent for civilized society and only respect force, not kindness.

Don't worry it's Zionist divide and conquer tactics to make us kill one a other like usual

Negro hijueputa means something like "fucking nigger" so yeah, a few times.

Yeah, back when I was at school. Funny thing is that it wasn't even deliberate. I'd been playing too much Xbox and I picked up a verbal shitposting habit of saying "shiieeettt nigga" and it slipped out. Back then I was blue-pilled and horrified by what I said, but now I wish I could go back and actually mean it.

Niggers always get the worst dirtiest white women and for them its giant leap up from the nappy
headed hoes they call women. What's really funny is that niggers thinks it angers and disrespects
white people to take a white woman. For me i think the dirtiest most disrespectful thing i could do
to myself would be to touch a nigger female. You're inferiority complex shows everytime you act
smug about taking a white woman. Shows how little you think of yourself truly and proves even
niggers understand they are niggers.

I'm black and I mainly fought other blacks. We fight more, That's why white guys are scared of us.

The closest was explaining in front of black people and left leaners that every race is different

yes.

but i am old and went to school before PC, and we called each other racial slurs constantly.

surprisingly (or not) we had little actual racial tension in my NY area HS.

>be a taxi driver
>go into a local convenient store on my break to pick up some stuff to snack off
>nignog comes in and tries to rob the place
>doesn't know I'm there
>keeps yelling "gimme dah bread! Look in yo sock, i knows you got mo' bread!" (bread is slang for money)
>retrieve my gun and creep up behind him
>say "hey"
>nothing
> say "hey" again but louder
>he turns around and aims his gun at me
>shoot him in the face

College educated, 110lbs, German american. She's a catch, but so am I. I made close to 200K last year. Women of all races want me.

u sound so alpha

No you're just dirty retarded animals with no self control and nothing to lose and
not enough sense to understand the consequences of your actions. We know
you'll go to prison for your niggernness but its not always worth our time to deal with you.

Topkek

Yes

Honesty I don't believe in that but by your standards probably. I've known plenty of small quiet guys who get laid so I don't believe in the alpha thing.

stop roleplaying you jobless oooking coon, this is a white man's invention, take a hike to ape town.

Keep telling yourself that. Some of us are quite successful.

You have to go back. t_d misses you.

White are not scare of you Zionist are scared at what you can do if you stay well informed and united you are useful idiots make the world a better place read a fucking book

>200K last year
>want me
>not my money
>still a nigger

How fucking dumb are you. You and I both know shes just fucking around. Niggers = very very stupid.

porchmonkey
"eeek eeek eek" goes the chimp

monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey

i've never referred to a black person as that in general

Haha, actually you are. I see it everyday. Eyes down when I walk past them, Nervous greetings, It's funny. Makes me laugh. Especially since I'm not dangerous at all, just black and large.

Three times, actually. I'm not fucking suicidal and would never call a black without both cause and overwhelming and visible defensive force, but I have actually done it.

I don't take any pride or pleasure in it, but sometimes extreme situations call for extreme responses.

smug too! and so quick to respond to this thread. look at you.

We're married and have 2 kids. She's not going anywhere, and honestly I've pretty much exclusively dated white and asian. Black women are too religious.

I called a friend of mine, who's mixed Vietnamese and black and browses Sup Forums a bit a double nigger and we both had a laugh but I still wonder if he's plotting to kill me

Kek almost believed you till this point
Fuck off nigger

yes, twice. she was a friend of mine and attracted to me. I apologized immediately for the discourtesy and tipped my fedora

Yes and literally nothing happened. Once in Middle school i was surrounded by like 10 blacks and accused of calling one of them a nigger so i yelled " I didn't call you a nigger but now all you are acting like niggers" and still nothing happened

You'd be smug if you were me too. I'm working from home today. Expense reports.

Haha it's so true.
I've tested it on tinder like the robotic chad I am.

Once women on Tinder hear, "no college, no job" they quiet down.
Say, "Back to work" and you they sing a different tune.

Modern day women make me sick.

lol you are so mad.
get my banana you subhuman living abortion? remember this, if reincarnation is real, you probably will NEVEER experience being born anything other than a shitskin.

Why is that hard to believe?

Isn't your country mostly African? You should be used to it.

haha nigger, so mad.

fill those captchas faster C-H-I-M-P

>We're married and have 2 kids. She's not going anywhere
Keep telling yourself that. Just never be violent with her and maybe you will be fine.

>grew to be 6'4" 250Lbs
Why cant ameriniggers into metrics? Horrible country. Im 6 ft 4 3/8 inch and 216 lb 0.8483 oz

Ye, it was in Prague,lol.

I'd never hit a woman. Only trash does that.

Yes
And i broke his mouth with a punch.

>Why don't you believe my lies goy???

Maybe because you are a lying nigger, nigger?
If it was true you should be able to provide some evidence

Cool, you must be pretty slender.

Nigger.

Yes

I don't trust this forum. You'll back trace me and harass my wife and baby.

I was driving home one night. Several black guys were standing in the street. I asked them to move one flipped me off, all but one got out of the way. He crossed his arms and glared at me. So I yelled "Get out of the road nigger!" and he approached my fully open driver side window as he did I said "Thanks nigger" as loud as I could and sped off. He busted his ass trying to kick my car was pretty good would do again.

Kek blurr the faces nignog

Imagine reincarnation.
you had one chance of being not being born a nigger.
this was your last generation, now on you can only be a coon. your soul was marked for being unrepentant

I called all Iranians terrorists in front of an Iranian. I was drunk and thought it was a funny joke.

ok jamal

You're my hero today! I want to see a picture of a white master whipping a nigger who is at a computer filling out CAPTCHA's. FILL THOSE CAPTCHA's FASTER NIGGER!

Sad that you have to destroy your genes white a white woman.
vice versa

Damn, That's good money dude. What do you do?

>colombia
>not a nig

nice try rabbi

I'm only like 40% african according to 23andMe. So realistically our children are what anyone would consider white.

Yes and he truned into a beta after I did it. I didn't even mean to. I remember saying Nigger please. Like I do with all my other non-black friends.

I hate to say he was a based negro but he knew what he was in the end I think. He was like the only black kid in our school at the time.

You make me sad :c

yes

>joke

Truth comes out when theres alcohol is involved.

>100kg
>slender

AHAHAHAHAHAHA THE NIGGER STARTED BEGGING

At 6'4" unless you have a tiny build you should be thin. We blacks tend to be more muscular so at that weight I'd be pretty skinny.

yes, but ive called white poeple niggers much more often.

I have black cousins, in Sanford florida(think trayvon) and my uncle down there calls his half black grandchildren mule lips, niggs, right to their face, and they dont mind cus they now its tru. they collect warfare, sell drugs, and steal. They buy expensive name brand clothes for their 2 year olds(that they will grow out of in a month) yet they cant pay their bills. they can afford gold teeth N shiny chrome grills, but not real food, water and shelter.

I call my black gf a nigger on a daily basis

Yeah, he didn't seem to care that much.

>21 posts by this ID
>I don't care what y'all think
Clearly. This nigger.