France hate thread (NO CUCKS: THAT MEANS YOU FRENCH POSTERS)

why is france such a shit country?
>surrenders in every war
>can't even hold their slave colonies together much less their own state
>country is visibly disgusting with people spitting everywhere and graffiti on surface
>people are cucked and don't bathe
>laws are cucked
>everyone supports being cucked
>muslims everywhere causing terrorist attacks
>french posters never have anything intelligent to contribute to Sup Forums

you guys suck

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Z6Pmw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not only France it's all of Western Europe

agreed lol

Art by Picasso! Appreciation for the elasticity of the French rectum!

should read blacks on goys 2bh

Normandy and Brittany are rightful English clay

>>surrenders in every war

We waged war for the independence of your fucking country. Also, ever heard of Camerone (when 60 French warriors BTFO 2000 beaners, the same that are making your country their bitch right now)? Ever heard of Charlemagne and Roland and Joan of Arc and Vercingetorix and Napoleon? Of the many social revolts from the Jacqueries to the Chouans to the Commune de Paris and so on? Do you know that our murder rate in the XVIth century was the same as Colombia today? We French are born warriors with high T and huge cocks, just accept it cuck.

>>can't even hold their slave colonies together much less their own state

Thank you for pointing out that we French warriors had the second largest colonial empire and are still present on the 5 continents as the legacy of our big French cocks colonising their women's asses.

>>country is visibly disgusting with people spitting everywhere and graffiti on surface

First before US in the World Tourism Ranking.

>>people are cucked and don't bathe

Even if it were true we didn't bathe, we would still be less dirty than you because we have one of the lowest rates of obesity. Three days without showering and I stink less than you if you just go from your bed to your bathroom take a dump.

>>laws are cucked

At least we have an excuse for not doing a revolution. While you burger cucks still let them cuck you while you are free to buy automatic rifles or rocket launchers any time you want.

>>everyone supports being cucked

Actual far right party got 30% of voters and was second in last election and first in many other elections. One of the best performance in Europe.

>>muslims everywhere causing terrorist attacks

More Whites than in the US. Maybe more terrorism because more Muslims but less violent deaths at the end of shitskins than in your country.

>>french posters never have anything intelligent to contribute to Sup Forums

They're usually the most interesting posters.

Fuck europoors in general but especially fuck France

cuck

They helped you in your war of independence faggot

52 %

Yeah of course, you're French and you live in Versailles and your name is Jean and you have a 25cm cock.

You're totally not Ahmed from Saint-Denis with a 5cm cock.

We all believe you.

Greatest ally frogmen helped us win our independence, without them we almost certainly never would have been. The Krauts were aiding the British in oppressing us with absurd taxes on dumb shit.

They gifted us what would become one of the most iconic and great monuments of our civilization.

They sold us an enormous chunk of our territory, really kicked the first waves of manifest destiny off and they did it for next to nothing.

After the world wars, I don't actually know all the monuments that exist in France to the bravery and selflessness of our troops. But they exist.

During the Cold War they were (sometimes distant) friends who we really knew could be counted on if the chips were down.

I have a great affinity for many Western European countries, but if you don't love France after all of that, then the American revolutionary does not live inside of you at all. Not even a little bit. I am genuinely deeply saddened at the thought of seeing a world without our oldest friend.

This is now an official Barrack Hussein Obama and Sadiq Khan appreciation thread.
Based nigger and sand nigger running anglo nation.

Only cause it benefit them

Only french canadians are acceptable

Wow dude you sound like a major faggot

>muh onli cuz benefizzz
Implying you didn't invaded western europe to avoid Ussr getting their hands on it

Tooting your own horn. Typical French superiority complex.

This
OP is a fag

I thought just french was the bottom of the barrel but then comes this abomination called french Canadian jesus fuck

French Canadians are the only racist left in canada

Wow. I didn't thought a fellow frog poster could make me proud of my flag again.
Thanks.
But honestly , let's face it. 80% of French people are cucks.

Hurr durr what was that frenchie? When the time comes and the world is at war again I hope what's left of the French gets erased

Well actually thanks to them, without their niggery i would've be here discussing why i hate the gypsies and the jews.

Shills attempting to divide and conquer, nothing unusual. You're douche-baggery doesn't alter history in the slightest.

That's cool and all but you're still faggots

Nice digits dude, but go fuck yourself dude

>"Let's talk about a specific country, guise!"
>"People from that country aren't allowed though!"

Ameri-tard logic.

Typical fag bringing up shit that doesn't matter and is completely irrelevant. Kill yourself you french American shit stain

Right back at you faggot

We don't waste good bread doing that

for the rest tldr

Worried about bread? Go cook a faggeutte

Thanks greatest ally. If the times asked for it , I would gladly fight and die by your side.
Also remember that pic related is destined to happen again.

Your points of contention are based off of virgin-rage induced, ignorant, douche baggery and are the irrelevant ones. Entirely inconsequential. I bet thats not the first word I've used you've had to google, because you sure appear to have the mental capacity of someone in fucking middle school.

Can you beat us at being black?
I don't think so.

Lmao you stupid goyim will do what you always do, kill each other. Any hope you had died with hitler

Haha who knows? We still have some time on this Earth. Shit might just end up happening.

t. Retard that tries too hard to sound intelligent

>implying this isn't badass

fuck them

>Greatest ally frogmen helped us win our independence, without them we almost certainly never would have been.
>le burger education
That was a different country, user

By helping us, that state went into unrecoverable poverty, and the left was able to destroy it. This was the beginning of Leftism in the West.

So fuck off with this meme.

Shit will happen. It's just a matter of when.

"What you looking at smoothskin?"

>they sacrificed their wealth and position in the world to help us
>let's mock them
How much does shareblue even pay you?

Same people. You don't dismiss the deeds because another government took it's place, you ungrateful piece of trash.

I'm so sick of this pissy ass attitude. YOU control what happens to your country ultimately, not someone else. You avoid accountability like a fucking leftist yourself.

checked we wuz nazis

It's never happening again. You can't turn back the clock. Just like Hillary and Le Pen will never lead nations, there will never be another pro-white government.

Lol what do you do but sit and shitpost on Sup Forums and be a subservient cuck

I'm having a grand old time making these btw

No, retard, LITERALLY DIFFERENT PEOPLE

Everyone who helped us in 1776 had their heads separated from their bodies by Leftists.

I prefer to think of it as ruining some autistic, ignorant little faggots day.

Jesus it looks just like him

You have a split personality too? You seem to be babbling incoherently to yourself

Oh the entirety of the French population was genocided and replaced with another, wholly different people who also ended up calling themselves French?

Holy fucking hell, where did I miss this happening at in my history books?

I quoted the post I was responding too, are you that new to Sup Forums shill?

How does that migrant dick taste cuck? Hope you're having a grand time, brought to you by USA the greatest country in the world hahaha

>That was a different country, user

Because of course Lady Gaga's America is 100% the same the Founding Fathers'.

>By helping us, that state went into unrecoverable poverty, and the left was able to destroy it.

How the hell are we "the begin of the left"? Magna Carta and the Glorious Revolution in Britain, the Reformation and your independence all happened before our Revolution.

You think the American's constitution is not liberal lulz?

All this impotent virgin rage you have. No wonder you faggots are just chimping out instead of making any kind of coherent points.

You're fucking dumb, I don't even understand how a pathetic piece of shit like you doesn't just end themselves. I mean really? What do you have going for you? You know I'm right

>129243306
Thanks for the (you) jackass

Kid you haven't been right once in this entire fucking thread so far. It's almost sad, but it's hard to feel empathy for someone like you.

Some food for thought about America by a francophile author who spoke French fluently:

> archive.is/Z6Pmw

Thanks for brewing all the modern kikery before sending it to our country faggot ;).

You know how I know you're french American?
>empathy
Lmao what a cuck

the french revolution you dipshit.

>House of Plantagenet
>"Dieu et mon Roi"
>30% of your language comes from french

The whole England is a french clay.

I'm castizo. Anglo/German/Irish and Mexican.

Like I said, nothing but failure from you all throughout this shitty thread of yours.

>the entirety of the French population was genocided
Only the decision-makers. If those Leftists were in charge in 1776, we'd all be speaking British today.

Check'd and Kek'd

I remember reading in the frontpage of some gosspi magazine "Brigitte shares her secrets to stay beautiful at 60"

Enjoy your mother/sister/daughters rape as you fap in the corner you little bitch lmao you can't even do anything to protect them, they're being attacked in all directions. Hell they probably already suck migrant cock. I hope your girlfriend gets raped, if you ever have one.

And what was the consequence of the French revolution? Every French person died, is that it?

Is America no longer responsible for the things it did under the last Democrat president because we now have a Republican president? Because that's only slightly more retarded than what you're suggesting.

Wow what an abomination, you should kill yourself

t. patriotard

It's a pleasure to read you.

>> Thread:
There are many frenchies who aren't cucked.
But we need a new Terror to change thing.
And purge a few thousand people, the ones that have been in command, officially and behind the curtains, for the last 30 years.
Fancy helping ?

>>"Dieu et mon Roi"
>et
Jesus Christ. Learn to spell before you embarrass us.
But yeah , William the conqueror took over England , it is ours!

Assumptions. History did not take that turn and you are just talking out of your ass essentially.

IDK why you are hating on them OP I mean the ones I have met were rude as fuck and very unprofessional in the military but spend your time hating on shitskins m8

>implying I don't live in the countryside with no niggers
>implying I don't own multiple rifles to protect my family
Wow lad.

wew
chill out my dude you sound butthurt

I'm do happy my blood is pure, I'd hate to be you, can't imagine how shitty it must be to look in a mirror every day as a mongrel, and have no true identity. Shame.

>the 56% country talking down on Europeans

>implying that will stop what's coming; ^)

Fuck the frenchy faggots.

Nigger you're a fucking mongrel like 95% of Americans. You come down on what lefties would classify as 'white' in this country and you're white. That's all there is too it.

Do you even fucking live in the United States?

>implying you're one to talk

contaminant identified:
grad student in liberal arts
> post disregarded

It's a debate between Whites GTFO shitskin

t Ahmed, how's your country going retard? Still haven't figured out that joke someone told you last week?

Fucking this, OP needs some Varg Vikernes videos