Brit/pol/ - Faggots on suicide watch Edition

belfastlive.co.uk/news/dup-distances-itself-sammy-wilson-10969678

The DUP has distanced itself from remarks made by MLA Sammy Wilson off camera while being interviewed for BBC Spotlight.

Mr Wilson was talking to a member of the public, who said, 'Get the ethnics out', to which the East Antrim MP appeared to reply, 'You are absolutely right you know'.

>PM May promises to provide certainty
bbc.co.uk/news/live/election-2017-40171454

>May to form 'government of certainty' with DUP backing
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40219030

>Job centre knifeman takes workers hostage in Newcastle
news.sky.com/story/knifeman-takes-hostages-at-job-centre-in-newcastle-10909406

>The SNP's Westminster leader Angus Robertson lost his seat in Moray
>Nick Clegg lost his Sheffield Hallam seat to the Labour Party
>Former SNP leader and former first minister of Scotland Alex Salmond was unseated in Gordon by the Conservatives
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40215512

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JymtGcDAg-M
youtu.be/PbXFCDrptno
youtu.be/4wHVTLwCwz8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Question Time starting

Question Time starting now on BBC 1

2:00

u fucked up lads, sargon is disavowing

>inbred northern ireland DUP retards get to decide a bunch of shit now

Wow, nice political system you've got there

Posted this in the last thread near the end. Hopefully you guys find the meme value in it:

youtu.be/PbXFCDrptno

question time edition?

>now that the Conservative part is aligned with conservatives, I can no longer support them

Good.

So tired. Need sleep. But must watch QT.

think now is the time for UKIP to be saved and reformed. If they play their cards right. This election shows that all mainstream parties are shit, and there's no major party that's right-wing, nationalist, anti-immigration, etc. There is a niche to fill.

But the problem is UKIP tries to cast a wide net rather than targeting specific constituencies. Because of how the system works, getting 30% of the vote all over the place doesn't result in any seats. Instead, they should focus all their efforts in key constituencies that are working class heavily pro-brexit. And they should campaign heavily on an anti-immigration, anit-islam, and pro-nationalism message. Places like the east of england. Basically make it a regional party just like DUP or SNP who caters exclusively to their constituents, and fuck the rest of the nation that cares about PRcucking.

this way, UKIP could cast aside the PRcucking, rather than feeling forced to appeal to faggots from London. They're not going to get those seats, just ignore them. Double down on anti-immigrant talk and laugh when you're called a bigot. The DUP can get away with it. So could UKIP as a regional party catering to the white working class. I know a place like norn iron has a lot more solidarity for ethic and historical reasons, but that doesn't change my point. UKIP needs to go regional, go heavily anti-immigrant, and target those white working class areas.

Meme it, britbongs. Make it fucking happen.

Emma edition

1234567 all good children go to heaven!

When is it on?

this

rural and suburban retards destroyed the UK, intelligent urban people voted hillary

check my dups

ARE IZZZY

I think it's time for the DUP to sweep the UK.

Lads, maybe it won't be the National Front who save us.
Maybe the DUP will mobilise the UDA to save Britain from the muds, the lefties, and the Jews.

Literally fuck off

We were bloody DUPed lads.

Just dawned on me lads

3 million mussies

what if they formed their own political party, obviously labour would be destroyed but that's more constituencies then SNP, DUP, Lib Dems etc

Then then literally legally set up sharia control in their neighbourhoods.
How long till they realise?

Meanwhile Pagans are marching in parades and howling at the moon.

QUESTION TIME THREAD

Reddit is absolutely shitting itself, as is twitter, as is tumblr, as is facebook, as is every single social media site dominated by leftists.

Good. Good. I hope they do. We'll have a conservative government.

Ukip were the 2nd largest in my constituency last election but didn't run this election

>when CTR stops paying but you can't stop shilling

>caring about ecelebs or their opinions

a sodomite lover no less

kys

>tfw people are offended by the very concept of a defect being cured
>People will have to live with it, deprived of a solution, just because assholes' feefees feel threatened

Literal autistic screeching

>Coalition between DUP - Conservatives will break down within the next two months

>Tories realise minority government is unworkable

>Anti-May coup, Hammond, Bojo, Gove, Soubry, or Fallon takes charge.

>New general election called

>This time the campaign is better, and the new leader debates with Corbyn. However, they can't stop his momentum

>Election is held, Tories on 280-310 seats. Can't form coalition.

>Labour forms a minority government.

>Another election is called.

>Another hung parliament

>This time labour forms a formal coalition

>Coalition breaks down over BREXIT

>Another general election called

>Labour landslide to get it all over with

ALL POWER TO THE SOVIETS!

>listening to sarcuck

Was a shit show but things are not all bad.

youtu.be/4wHVTLwCwz8

WE WUZ ISRAELITES

Oh my fuck who's that

This won't end well and it'll be worst for Northern Ireland.

Normies didn't know about it. The London leftists didn't care about it. But now they're under the spotlight, and as the last properly Christian and conservative place in the United Kingdom it will have to be destroyed. They have no hate speech laws, no refugees, no Muslims, no Africans. Just white Christian people, cheap property, low personal debt and high gun ownership. It has to go. Such intolerance cannot stand.

>Isabel already cucking other panellists

Like I said, UKIP is casting too wide a net, and they think they should be brexit only.

They should focus on a small number of agreeable constituencies in east england. REALLY go around and drive up support there. A lot of support in a few areas is more important than shallow support all over, because of FPTP voting

We don't use PR so that wouldn't work

britpol back in action

Can I get a tldr on what "le radical centrist" sarcuck said?

I don't see how anyone that can even MODERATELY close to us politically can not love these results. Both sides were dogshit. DUP is based.

within 1 generation

>Yeah because theyd be willing to let a hamas sympathiser get a chance of getting in right? oh wait

Let's be honest here. It only takes 2 defections for her government to collapse. Can you seriously see every Tory MP backing the government for 5 years? Especially when after the initial shock fades away and the media starts tearing them apart for siding with the DUP. You just know there will be people from within the Conservatives distancing themselves from the government, especially the career politicians who are afraid of being forever remembered as "the guys who sided with the DUP"

>DUP is based.

Based no dinosuar man!

MBGA! Also based black man!

Inshallah

the problem is that there is no real right wing area of the UK except Northern Ireland, people like us are spread out all over the country so the first past the post system fucks us up

>tone deaf
win majority vote

Lads how the fuck are labour actually getting votes? all the shit Corbyn has said throughout the years, literally having DIANNE ABBOTT in a position of power, the whole EVERYTHING IS FREE meme. HOW THE FUCK ARE FORMER UKIP VOTERS AND LEAVE VOTERS ACTUALLY SUPPORTING THIS SHIT IN LARGE NUMBERS. Labou are 100% going to win the next election aren't they? WE MUST BE MAD, LITERALLY MAD

hey 129239527
nice repost but still no (((you)))s

The problem is that it was allowed to exist because no one had heard of it or knew it existed. Northern Irish politics was something we used to see on the news when a bomb had gone off, and that was about it. You can't even vote for their parties elsewhere.

Now that it's under the spotlight you can guarantee you will have daily articles about how hateful and bigoted the Northern Irish unionists are. People will piss and moan about their gun laws and their lack of "hate crime" rubbish. Pressure will mount, slowly but surely, and the place will change.

There is a hell of a lot wrong with Northern Ireland but the things that it does well will now be ruined by certain individuals.

Sammy "Homos have a sickness, can I get a witness" Wilson

this .

The lower class are our nations niggers, gimme gimme mentality.

Personal interest come first, if it was tories promising free shit they would get the vote.

FUCK DINOSAURS
FUCK ABORTION
FUCK THE EU

tribal voting

Hitchens had it right, for things to really change one (or preferably both) of the Conservative or Labour parties had to die and a new party take it's place that isn't controlled by globalist traitors

this ....

the only thing stopping anyone voting labour is their supporters.

just go back to plebbit already the election is over

Mrs May

I'm DUP

>anti-gay
They literally said that they don't care about what people do in their bedrooms as long as they don't try to rewrite what marriage means.

This, and there the same fucks with a money grows on tree dependency mentality who are fucking the NHS themselves by clogging it up with slef inflicted illness ie type 2 diabetes,smoking drinking etc fucking mouth breathers. The british public are largely oblivious, do no research at all and just vote for who they think looks nice and who offers the most free shite.

so anti gay then.

Holy shit, an actually partly cerebral question time

DUP OFF YA DUPPIN' BAXTERD

Pic related

Me. I had a choice between SNP, Labour, Lib Dems or Tory.

Which one of you is this

Honestly though who cares about a bunch of queers?

Your political system is fucked so explain something to me- which popular party is the best (not UKIP because they'll never do shit), and how is the DUP right wing but at the same time Union supporting cucks?

anti gay marriage is not the same as anti gay you fucking idiot cunt. Libtards like to pedal that myth to.

Labour fought a better campaign than the Conservatives, they deserved more seats quite frankly

We've been trying to 'cure' homosexuality for about one billion years and nothing has worked. Whats your solution?

explain this

looks like an r/t_d tard

was he talking about how BASED the Tories are?

It's fucking hilarious. So much salt

>Lads how the fuck are labour actually getting votes?

Did you see the Conservative campaign? Me neither, because there wasn't one.

The Tories had Lynton Crosby working for them, one of the world's best campaign strategists with experience in nearly every western democracy.

What did Theresa May do? Replaced him with Fiona Motherfucking Hill. Some Harvard graduate who never sold a shampoo bottle in her life. Why? Because Theresa May is le bloody difficult woman and she likes doing things her way no matter how wrong she is. May said she would ditch television appearances to run a door-knocking campaign instead, except she never went door knocking, she never made a speech in a public space, never spoke to anyone. It's almost as if she feels disgusted by commoners and avoids contact at all costs.

Pic related - sorry i was in conversation

>Faggots
Mate, we don't use that word as an insult. That's an Americanism.

Faggots are food here.

Poofter, bender, poo-stabber, etc. are the words we use.

The gas chamber, unironically.

>Watching Sargonshit

(you)

>I'm perrified about that

>Emma edition

As long as we still get Brexit I don't care about anything else desu.

Whatever mate, what we are all really waiting for is the slow burning civil war between British patriots and Muslims to fucking kick off.

>wild applause
>laughter
im perified

Literally shaking

>I'm pooified about that

Cons went full retard in one way and labour went full tard in the other, it's not a good campaign to promise the world free everything knowing full well it's a dangerous promise that would crash our country because you don't really believe you'll win and just hope to save your party. It still doesn't change that many breit voters have just jeopardised themselves massive by falling for corbyns shit and not thinking long term ie vote may reluctantly and kick her arse again in 5 yrs. British electorate is dire levels of stupid and short sighted.

>UKIP: 0
Was it part of his plan to crash UKip with no survivors?

I live in one of the seats that was meant to go blue, tories never even came to canvass. Lib Dems were here every other day knocking on doors.

Still voted tory tho tbph

why din't you vote bucket head?

Is anyone else struggling to stay awake rn?

Because he's a labour shill

yeah that unironically didnt fucking work. Got a better idea to cure faggots?

Is the thread split? Why is it so slow for a qt night and especially a election night

>when they had to physically remove Howling Laud Hope from the microphone

aids

top banter

BRING BACK CHEEKY DAVE