Bumping.

Bumping.

bump

Finished

He never abandon us

youtube.com/watch?v=_Kh7cTdoGaQ&t=193s

Finished.

>Hillary is FINISHED.
Do you think she'll take hillBilly with her when she puts the shotgun in her mouth, or will she let him live? I assume she, like most women, blame men for her life failures and it only makes sense that a control freak like her would do a murder suicide.

[like]

She. Fucking. Won.

She might win top bunk in prison

Bump

My biggest fear as a Democrat is that she'll run again in four years, thinking that it's her birthright or something. And that'll give the election to President Pence.

>President Pence

D E L U S I O N A L

I'll believe it when I see it, Sup Forums. She's gotten away with so much I doubt she'll get arrested

Period.?

Bra

Well... with this announcement today, and with Comey throwing Lynch under the bus yesterday... and Gowdy getting put in as head of the IC today... yeah, i actually dont think they are going to let the bitch off.
Trump did say that if he was elected President she would be in jail. Hes kind of good at doing what he said he would.

Trump has been working quietly to set things up. Leaks in the FBI. Child molesters. Obama judges. They are all going to get a call soon.

Finished.

Holy 88D badminton!

Now if only we had an AG that didn't have to recuse himself from the 2 most important issues plaguing this administration. Sessions was a mistake, a big fat mistake.

LOCK HER UP
>LOCK HER UP
LOCK HER UP
>LOCK HER UP
LOCK HER UP
>LOCK HER UP
LOCK HER UP
>LOCK HER UP
LOCK HER UP
>LOCK HER UP

Her Parkinson's disease, brain damage and diapers were too much for the Democrats to hide from the public even in this election. 4 years from now, it will be even worse and she will be literally shaking throughout the entire election.

Bumping.

Shit fire and save matches, fuck a duck and see what hatches.

Bump

About time. How long did it take? Wait, how old is she again?