Holocaust survivor sees familiar 'recipe' in politics today

oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/06/holocaust_survivor_sees_famili.html

>"First they make people frightened, that was the recipe. There was always something that would constitute some danger," he said. "Here it's the Muslim, in Hungary it was the Jews. When the communists came in, it was the capitalists."

>The second step, he said, is to claim "the only person who can solve this crisis is me. This is what Trump said, and that's exactly what the dictators in Hungary said. That's what Hitler said and that's what Stalin said."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7P2fJ4iuxTo
youtube.com/watch?v=H7DnHmQ8tE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Theres no way that fag lived in the 40s

PUNISHED CHAIM

A MAN DENIED HIS SHEKELS

Proof the Holocaust isnt real.

I wanna see the ink

Dude how can we kill 6 gorillion Muslims if there aren't even half of that in the US? Holocaust survivors are retarded probably never learned math

Blow it out your ass old man.

These "survivors" keep getting younger and younger, don't they?

DRUMPF IS FINISHED

>sage shill threads

>we are facing problems
>globalism is the solution
>the EU is the future
>let me help you with that
>t. Merkel
>P.S.: we are also going to eradicate every single native person while we're at it

It works both ways.

I guess all those muslims blowing people up is just a figment of our imagination.

a mass delusion.

But our dictator did solve a lot of problems.

Shame all our allies betrayed us

>"holocaust survivor"
>no number tattoo
>pepe t-shirt

Wow a problem is outlined and someone wanted to come up with a solution?

LITERALLY HITLER!!

So we're on the right track?

very much this

I mean like if we did do a holocaust on Muslim it would probably save more lives in the long run than letting them destroy the west.

Looks like a boomer to me.

I hope there will come a time when we millennials can get fake big noses and say we were in the Holocaust for sympathy points and shekels.

Holy fuck. I didn't see that

Top lel

Even if he did, he would have been too young to know politics.

Oy Veyy!!

This man is 68-72 years old.

>implying that jews were bombing nazis and all other parts of the world every week.

Is he /ourjew/?

If you're a jew born before 1946 and are still alive, you're automatically a holocaust survivor. Be sure to collect your gibs.

Oy vey but what about his eyepatch goyim?

I wonder if this kapo was one of the people that helped round him up?

it became a missile silo

Our method is more effective

>guy on the left was a republican
>guy on the right was a democrat.

And now you know how to tell the difference.

Yea i see the formula too

Except itll be straight white males put into the camos this time.

People born in 1933 would be at least 83 by now

HOLY SHIT

THEN THIS WOULD MEAN...

TRUMP IS JUST LIKE HITLER

WHAT A NEW AND EXCITING REVELATION

ALMONDSACTIVATED.JPG

Don't let your minorities do things that will make you hate them.

WTF TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER NOW!

IM NOW MENTALLYHILL

Are they giving these Lolohoax survivors anti-aging treatments, because they keep getting younger and younger...

The fuck is this hoaxer going on about Hungary for? Hungary is a democratic country and was democratic during WW2 as well.

>hurr any country that isn't far leftist is a dictatorship

The sexual abuse in the weimar republic was not a fake threat, and it was Jews that owned the banks and brothers and made up the politicians that sold Germany's children as prostitutes.

Today, it's Jews that open our boarder and invite our demographic doom. Muslims could be anything that isn't us. It wouldn't matter if we were the inferior violent ones. but it happens we aren't. They threaten not just our civilization, but the total destruction of the peak of world civilization. The things we created will never exist again without us.

They never talk about how the Jews in Hungary and Slovakia treated the native Slavs.

At this point, one really has to wonder whether the Nazi camps were actually just health spas.

Europeans are not people. They're Muslims.

>from 45 to 17 are 80 years
>holodohoar surbibvor

Yids pls
At least try to ptretene youre minimally 90years old

Admiral Horthy was a lot of things, but Democratic wasn't one of them.

the last concentration camp was closed in 1945.
He'd have to be over 87 to have been placed in a camp for longer than a few weeks.

Children under 13 were not put into camps because they could not work. They were put in orphanages in the ghettos.

Does he see it in the racist apartheid colonialist military occupation of Palestine too?

Or - is he yet another JEWPOCRITE?

it is truly shitty knowing that tons of people lack even this level of thinking

every year some asshole comes out as the "last holocaust survivor"

The numbers are low balling the shit out of the actual numbers.

Most Hispanics are being counted as "White" to mask their real numbers, if they're even counted at all. The Government can't even tell you if there's 11 Million Illegals, or 30 Million. They've been quoting "11 Million" for the last 10 years. I guess not a single Illegal more has come in since.
The Jew doesn't want the Goy to catch on to how bad things really are, until it's too late.

>Holocaust survivor sees

>Holocaust
>survivor

Pick one

Why do these dumb cunts treat holocaust "survivors" like they're all political analysts or some shit?

better trust him then

>About 70
>wears frog shirt
Who of you faggots did this. My gran gran really died in the concentration camps when she was pregnant. Never Forget THE REAL 8 Million gassed by goy

>and that's what Stalin said

Not real communism.

Good?

Like, REALLY good?!

"By Samantha Swindler."
Sounds legit.

GAS THE KIKES youtu.be/7P2fJ4iuxTo

>tfw my mom's maiden name was Swindler
>tfw she stole my identity and racked up thousands of dollars of debt in my name

These fuckin' germans,man.They created the most advanced army out of nothing,yet they failed in the simple task of killing people who were already in a camp.
I swear there are more holocaust survivors,than jews on the whole planet in 1945.

kek

You fucking idiot, his grandpa survived the holocaust but the trauma is passed down to the generations.

Exactly this. That cunt isn't old enough to be a holocaust survivor.

Same reason Polticans talk about fucking Israel non-stop, in Western Nations.

Because Jews run shit.

Yes, people are trying to overtake the government impeaching Trump, they're gonna gas the whites

Don't forget : jews are busy destroying a nation again.

he is just taking us back

youtube.com/watch?v=H7DnHmQ8tE4

>recognize legitimate problem
>attempt to address it

OY VEY CHANGING CURRENT EVENTS IS NAZI

Fuck.I didnt knew the numbers,just guessed.

+5 vision eyepatch? Damn those jews have some good loot on them. No wonder hitler started grinding them.

>Holocaust survivor

Jesus, I guess "sperm in a Jew's ballsack" counts as holocaust survivor anymore. There's no way that guy is old enough.

Not old enough to be a "survivor"

Not only that but most of the "survivors" still alive today were kids in the 40s. And the official canonical extermination list narrative claims that kids 15 and under were gassed. This wasn't true and babies were even born (and not gassed) there. And that's who most of the survivors are today which ironically refutes their under 15 gassing claim. But whatever the entire holocaust narrative is nothing but psychological warfare propaganda and lies

>And the official canonical extermination list narrative claims that kids 15 and under were gassed.

I remember this story switching between high school and college, maybe about 7 or 8 years ago. It was jarringly sudden.

Americans are not people. They're spics and niggers.

Why are Jews an intellectual plague?

Swedes are not people. They're holes to fuck.

Not all of us are women, you woulda thunk but no

Lol. You guys suck. Please kill Ahmed already.

when the old jew dies, the tattoo is removed and consumed by the young cannibalistic jew

>The second step, he said, is to claim "the only person who can solve this crisis is me."
so basically EVERY SINGLE POLITICAL RACE EVER.
im so fuckin tired of these ancient libtards teetering on the edge of their graves, all the while letting everyone know how much "wisdom" they collected over their long, boring, pointless lives.

You don't know anything about how the body ages.

>pic related, me surviving the holocaust

spbp

>Holocaust survivor
jesus christ how many of these fuckers are there

things aren't always as they seem

you don't know

SHIT

about biology

:^)

And what happened to the ghettos?

he looks like a 40yo redneck on the small thumbnail

So the Hall of Cost lasted all the way to the early 1970s now?

He looks like a jew heisenberg.

'They' need to make the survivors into fuckable females.

Jews and their shit decorating and shittier "art".

Time travel??

I wonder how many times this one has been made into a lampshade and a bar of soap?

>Oregon
>Portland
>looks like he is 70
I bet he is an ex Navy SEAL as well. but he cant talk about what he did because he was super black ops and shit.

As long as there are free shekels to be had there's a never ending supply it seems.

Look at his shit eating grin. If he really believed Trump was Hitler he would look like the face of fear........that is if the face of fear looked like the back of a fleeing elderly jewish man's head.

Lazy fucks aren't even trying to lie well anymore.