HEHE BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK DRUMPSTERS!!

WE'RE NOT TAKING YOUR ALT-RIGHT NAZI BIGOT SHIT ANYMORE!!

EVEN HUFFPOST AGREES IT'S TIME FOR US TO FIGHT BACK!!

#RESISTANCE

archive.is/tDQdo

Other urls found in this thread:

itsgoingdown.org
itsgoingdown.org/contribute/
archive.is/1Tqjy
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-umd-stabbing-arrest-20170521-story.html
buzzfeed.com/tasneemnashrulla/fatal-nyc-stabbing?utm_term=.lyb4xAXQK7#.nu3Gyb9YLD
buzzfeed.com/claudiakoerner/a-kansas-man-allegedly-shot-three-people-after-yelling-get-o?utm_term=.ivzjoEaK27#.vrPMYpag1q
buzzfeed.com/davidmack/a-trump-supporter-allegedly-attacked-students-at-a-school?utm_term=.atrOE14vkM#.tbr0BbyX86
cbsnews.com/news/suspect-custody-trump-protest-shooting-milo-yiannopoulos-event-seattle-police/
miaminewtimes.com/news/brandon-russell-neo-nazi-florida-national-guardsman-had-radioactive-material-bombs-9366836
buzzfeed.com/salvadorhernandez/militia-men-arrested-in-alleged-plot-to-bomb-kansas-mosque?utm_term=.pseOX9rvAE#.hkDW3PDyYl
buzzfeed
archive.is/e9iod
archive.is/EMCNz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have seen a lot of bike locks and shit throwing from the left. Not so much from the right. What is this non-violence you speak of, Irving?

shut up faggot

>alt-right murders

What?

>numale glasses
>The Secular Activist
>Parenting Without God
Fuckin kek. What a faggot.

>the alt-right murders.

Are they still going on about that Portland bullshit? #staywoke

FIGHT ME FUCKER

The Holocaust

Er... their side initiated violence, so how is that "fight back?"

You are the ones who have been starting violence you fucktard.

Ummm no. It was absolutely the alt-right that started these things. Violence isn't always physical you know. Your beliefs have imposed years of structural slavery on the poor and People of Color. ANTIFA are finally standing up against your bigotry!

>larping this hard
What alt lite murders are you talking about? Clanton and his bike lock? No, that was you guys. Seth Rich and the botched robbery? Nope, still (((you))) guys. Bhengazi? Nope, still you guys.
>time to fight back
You have stopped fighting since BLM started, in fact it was you deluded fuck s who started pissing yourselves with rage when madam president crashed and burned. This "non-violence" (what the fuck kind of jew buzzword is that?) you preach that you practice is easily dismissed as a fantasy when you antifa fucks can't wait to draw "nazi" blood.
>Secular Activist
>Parenting Without God
>Pink shirt and numale glasses
This is the shit you fuckfaces idolize? rwds when?

The article states it's originally posted here...
itsgoingdown.org
They accept submissions...these are their guidelines itsgoingdown.org/contribute/

that hitler quote is about state actors, not anarchists

and hitler only came to power because the commies normalised violence and revolution in nazi germany

They're probably thinking of that one murder in Portland (was it Portland?) where the guy tried to kill Muslims at a train station and killed a guy who saved them. What they hide is that the guy was a Jill Stein supporter, not exactly a Right-Winger.

>are finally standing up against your bigotry!

By running away?

The left lacks one thing to be able to accomplish any of its goals.

Balls.

>Violence isn't always physical you know
Name one instance where words alone has killed or maimed someone.

That's confusing since I'm poor and Mexican and all the antifa fucks are white with rich parents.

>commie anarchists
>winning wars against organised foes
lol I hope they try something

we have to dress up in armor to exercise our first amendment because of antifa's violence. i'm not complaining because I love bashing in commie skulls, but let's not pretend that the left is peaceful.

MUAD'DIB

The suffering you cause yourself by not cleaning your room is not violence perpetrated by anyone else. Anarchists are scum. Fuck off.

So your hero is a dimwitted militant atheist community organizer who writes for Salon? Nice bait.

hurry up libfags, we're tired of waiting

kek

Using a hetero-normative definition of masculinity as an insult? Proves your lack of intellect. We are more than happy to fight back.
You can't quantify mental anguish. Mental illness is far worse than physical violence. How do you factor in the feeling of generational subjugation at the hands of white men? But please tell me more about how breaking your ankle is worse...
You have internalized racism against yourself. It isn't your fault though. You've been brainwashed by the capitalist system to hate your identity. I don't blame people of colors like yourself. It's the system's fault.

This is a good roleplay of a leftist. Props

archive.is/1Tqjy
This pretty much stands as their sketchy definition of violence. Typical Wall Street controlled opposition.

LOL. Sure thing shut-in.

He didn't try to kill muslims, just mouthed off at one. Some white knights came to her defense, got killed. The muslim woman didn't even get touched. Also he was a berniebro who bitched about Trump all the time on his nosebook and supported muh legal weed like his life depended on it.

Yeah good bait man. The hetero-normative thing was choice. Keep it up.

Just keep calm and carry on. This is life now in Trump's America.
Just give it the old can-do spirit and show that it doesn't break you.

This isn't a roleplay. Still haven't gotten any answers back

>>You have internalized racism against yourself. It isn't your fault though. You've been brainwashed by the capitalist system to hate your identity. I don't blame people of colors like yourself. It's the system's fault.
PURE GOYIM SLAVE RELIGION fantastic. Nice. You know the funny thing about that is it's a near perfect inversion. They've convinced the leftist to codify the structure of the caste they want to commit by asking 'who's the most oppressed' so instead of helping, the leftist is tightly conditioning himself to be a brutal racist kindly. It's damned smart and precisely how the banksters keep you niggers in place.

>love conquers fear
>THE ALT RIGHT DEATH NAZI SQUADS ARE COMING FOR YOU

Five, actually.

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-umd-stabbing-arrest-20170521-story.html

buzzfeed.com/tasneemnashrulla/fatal-nyc-stabbing?utm_term=.lyb4xAXQK7#.nu3Gyb9YLD

buzzfeed.com/claudiakoerner/a-kansas-man-allegedly-shot-three-people-after-yelling-get-o?utm_term=.ivzjoEaK27#.vrPMYpag1q

Then there's two who got slashed by a machete.

buzzfeed.com/davidmack/a-trump-supporter-allegedly-attacked-students-at-a-school?utm_term=.atrOE14vkM#.tbr0BbyX86

Plus the one shot protesting a Breitbart reporter.

cbsnews.com/news/suspect-custody-trump-protest-shooting-milo-yiannopoulos-event-seattle-police/

And the untold countless others in Florida

miaminewtimes.com/news/brandon-russell-neo-nazi-florida-national-guardsman-had-radioactive-material-bombs-9366836

and Kansas

buzzfeed.com/salvadorhernandez/militia-men-arrested-in-alleged-plot-to-bomb-kansas-mosque?utm_term=.pseOX9rvAE#.hkDW3PDyYl

No profits today

>buzzfeed com/tasneemnashrulla/fatal-nyc-stabbing?utm_term=.lyb4xAXQK7#.nu3Gyb9YLD
archive.is/e9iod
>buzzfeed com/claudiakoerner/a-kansas-man-allegedly-shot-three-people-after-yelling-get-o?utm_term=.ivzjoEaK27#.vrPMYpag1q
archive.is/EMCNz

Commies started it when they started being commies.

>how do you factor in the feeling of generational subjugation at the hands of white men?
That's funny, I sure as hell care more about pablo here than you.

lmao and you wonder why people hate you

YOU ARE THE SYSTEM you trust fund babies

>hetero-normative
But heterosexuality IS normal desu

Throw the buzzfeed articles out because that's pay-to-play news.
three actually.
>possible hate crime
>possible
>hate crime
two actually.
>— thorium and americium.
Nigger please, you have no idea what you're talking about.
one actually.
No proofs of attack. Fake news.

OH LOOK ITS A BIG FAT NOTHING BURGER. Dude you need to get better at reading news, you've been fuckin had m8

> Alt-Right Murders

> using DNC stooge Richard Spencer as an example

> AntiFa want to do what's right

The left is creating their own reality and justifying violently lashing against anyone who doesn't fit their reality. They've fucking snapped.

My god what have we done?!

This is what happens when entire sections of a population are collectively and continually booty blasted. I bet they've run up a lot of credit card debt out of despair....