What happens here?

NYC user thinking of checking out texas for the 4th of July. Is it all spics or is it redpilled american patriots? What cities are good? Looking at houston or Austin

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/nation/la-na-houston-diversity-2017-htmlstory.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JREkqCvLzSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It will be blue in 4 years. Don't come.

>looking at austin

kys and sage

>nyc user
>thinking about the 2 biggest libfag cities in the state

Yep- you'll fit in

>Houston or Austin
No, don't go there. Austin is white rich liberal city and Houston is oil business and tons of spics and blacks.
>he fell for the "Texas will be purple in x years" meme

Texas is already purple you idiot.

Look at how many representatives are from Texas and how many are blue

Fuck off
we're full

Dallas is cool if you have money

If Texas turns blue, the democrats win every presidential election forever, right? Just by flooding the state with "latinos" for years?

Austin is full of hipsters eating chipotle, faggots waving dildos, and hipster faggots waving dildos at chipotle.

Houston is full of Mexicans, blacks, and whatever else hurricane Katrina washed up.

You'd be better off killing yourself at the gate of the airport.

t. Texas

That mixed with white population decline

Texans fear three things:

1. A nigger with a gun.
2. A spic with a knife.
3. A yankee with a moving truck.

Stay out.

Fuck off from Leander and Cedar Park you new york nigger. I'm tired of out of state faggots shitting up my sunny suburban sprawl.

fuck off were full.

I agree rich Dallas all the way user

>It has gone Republican in every election since 1976
>The supposed big bloc of immigrants that were going to stop Trump and flip Texas failed miserably
>26 out of 36 in the House are Republican. To put this into perspective California (a completely blue state) has 39 out of 53 democrat. (roughly equal percentages)
>Both Senators Republican

People from California migrated there because the destroyed California and they elect people like this who are full blown retards.

they already did that to CA but you fucking retards never listened to CA people. so now you get the same fate as them. you could have listened to the smart people but no, muh tejas. enjoy your burrito.

lelllll but if it's a based nigger he can date my little sis. if it's a based spic we can take him huntin with us. based tejas! based minorities! tejas! lelllll

>Looking at houston or Austin
You're not wanted, fuck off

you're becoming california

you keep bringing up CA to reference a point...no shit...you keep avoiding the facts and have no idea what fate is coming your way you fucking retard lol. tejas people are more pro beaner than CA people. you just actually still have a functioning "conservative" gov...yall are fucked...wise up fags.

If you are a reliable Republican voter, then move to northern Dallas. Otherwise, fuck off.

Not four years, I'd say about twenty though.

houston markets itself as los angeles on the gulf. good thing based rick perry and based rafael cruz run tejas. those guys are based and care about the future of tejas. those guys will stop illegal immigration. based tejas yep. if only those californians would stop moving yep! we want more illegal beaners yep! based tejas conservacucks.

>t. Butthurt Yankee
Unlikely, the "TEXAS WILL GO BLUE" meme is retarded.

>Austin
I was about to give you some info when I suddenly remembered that we're actually full.

literally kys

we're currently at maximum capacity

Actual Tejanos are more conservative than your average spic, and most of them have a nationalistic pride for Texas like white Texans do. It's the illegal mexicans and transplants from Commiefornia that are fucking it up for everyone.

t. white Texan

Check out Fredericksburg. Only a few miles down the road is Luckenbach. They usually have a pretty good party of some sort there for the 4th.

DO NOT COME HERE, ITS SOOOOOOO FUCKING HOT. YOU NEED TO STAY WHERE YOU ARE. UGLIEST WOMEN, WORST FOOD, SO SO MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE THEN NY CITY, TRUST ME, STAY THE FUCK THERE. ALSO TELL ANY FRIENDS YOU HAVE ON THE WEST COAST ABOUT HOW HOT & EXPENSIVE IT IS HERE. ALL IT IS IS A BUNCH OF RACIST RED NECKS. TRUST ME.

T. Texan

this isn't funny or cute any longer. enjoy the dying gasps of what was once a free state.

What this guy said, stay in new york for your own safety

Being a conservative from New England, I used to look up to Texans. Then I joined the navy and met a few of them. I realized I like the idea of Texas, but that idea spawned a bunch of socially inept retards with the biggest sense of unearned smugness I've ever seen.

Check out Austin. Bunch of commies run the town, but the nightlife is fun and chill. Atypical of the rest of the state. San Antonio the same way. There's a killer BBQ place (Saltlicks???) halfway between the cities I highly recommend.

No its not funny, Texas is not good for some boi from NY, this isnt the place for him. OP stay the fuck there and drank your Yuengling

This. Operation Jade Helm left our cities in smoking ruins and our racist xenophobic people scattered like sticks in the wind.

>killer BBQ place
>Saltlick
KYS faggot

>Check out Austin
KYS again

This is the correct analysis

Fuck off, we're full.

Wew love me some hill county, grew up in Boerne myself but it's changed a lot

OMG Jade helm ruined everything, this place is a mix of Fallout with niggers & spics instead of gouls, and the heat of 1000 suns. Then you add in the racist cowboy red necks from 1878 playing cards and shooting up a saloon. The women look like british slags... just dont even move here, what this guy said.

>Wew love me some hill county
literally the best place on the planet

>Houston

Pic related. Houston is the kind of place you end up when your life goes to total shit.

Austin is way better. Yes, it's chock full of libshits but there's still plenty of old fashioned BBQ and Texas conservative values that it doesn't suck. Shitty parts are traffic and all the out of town douchebags that come in for SXSW.

Austin (excluding ut campus) is just rich whites and Asians. Zero black people and few Mexicans. It's no wonder they all have white guilt when they're living in an arid paradise. The only "poor" people are hippies and hipsters who prefer to be that way anyway so they don't cause crime.

>Fallout with niggers & spics instead of gouls, and the heat of 1000 suns
this is true

what up dallasbro, farmers branch here

>Austin is way better
Dude, come on. Houston is full of katrina trash, but austin is a fucking pit. Its literally packed with the turbo cuck nu male fags you see at bernie rallies

Austin is California. Don't go there. Except to maybe see where Infowars is.

Yes sir, need me some of them Fredricksburg strawberries, best around.

this is a recent pic I took of what used to be the hill country....

uptown here, i also play dota 2 (well i haven't played for 2 months)

shhhh stfu dude

The debate doesn't seem to be whether "latinos" will vastly outnumber whites in Texas in the near future, just looking at birthrates, massive (illegal) immigration and anchor babies, etc.

So the idea is that somehow the democrats won't be able to get votes from these "latinos" by pandering to them, for example with racial quotas for UT admissions, as they've already done with UC. Or a candidate who will suck up to them and speak in Spanish, as Time Kaine already did. I have a hard time believing that.

this pic pretty much sums TX up OP, dont come here

Also this was 1/4 mile from my house, so you dont need this in your life, stay in NY and CA guise

I'm not saying a blue shift won't ever happen, I'm just saying it's going to take a lot longer than most people think.

its not going to happen dude.

u forgot to put out ur big black dildo

so funny you have that saved on your pc, were you doin a little amazon shopping fag?

amen to that. some people i work with own a little bit of land on the frio, and we go camping there occasionally. Nothing i love more than sitting there, drinking a cold Shiner, listening to the river

What makes the "latinos" in Texas different from the "latinos" in California, then?

this is the best way to put it

I'm sorry, forget what I said don't go there, they like to fuck goats

Isn't it disrespectful to the flag to put your ass on it?

Irony is a lot of Germans originally settled in Texas. So, Texas used to be German pretty much. Now they are trying to cuck the shit out of it like Germany and turn it into another liberal cuckland by bringing brainwashed Californians here. Californians who have been brainwashed by the jews in Hollywood. They are doing that because they know if they can make Texas blue, republicans are going to have a real tough time to ever come out on top in future presidential election.

Californians are basically are trojan horse to turn Texas blue. Just look at Austin. Cucked to the max.

Well for starters the latinos in TX are not from CA. What makes TX vote red and CA vote blue? Its not such a complicated thing to understand. If you here hooves, dont think Zebras, think horses.

Houston about 60% nogs, 20% white people earning all the oil money and 20% their kids trying to give it away to libshits and party with nogs for the rest of their life.

Austin is 90% libshit kids that are like the 20% in houston sent to a containment city away from disappointing their parents who have to remain sane to keep the country going.

You want Dallas/Ft. Worth, where it is full of patriotic families that respect their parents and will help you celebrate 4th of july in style.

it looks like a blanket

fairly accurate

Aww yeah, we've got a few good rivers to chill on for sure

Austin has been cucked to the max, thats because you have 50K hippies going to school for underwater feminist basket weaving and vagina law studies.

Tejano here from the RGV living in Austin now. My family has had to deal with illegals countless times. They are for stricter immigration and not giving freebees to Paco from Tijuana staying here illegally. The older generation seems to be leaning to the right. Millennials from down there are retarded sjws though, but that's because there is fuck all to do down there and they need something to latch onto. My buddies and I moved out to Austin and are fairly right leaning. So yeah. Fuck illegals. My family went through the process. So can you.

They can own guns, they know what freedom tastes like.

>Houston is full of katrina trash

Concur, but Houston was a shithole long before. It's the Detroit of Texas. Seriously, fuck Houston. It's completely run by Democrats (think Sheila Jackson Lee) and the results are just what you'd expect.

>literally packed with the turbo cuck nu male fags you see at bernie rallies

Also concur, but it's not enough to ruin the city and any man with halfway decent amount of personal dignity will stand out and do well.

Fuck Houston! Also fuck Houston.

is that where u got yours? i just did a quick google search. seems u know the right where to find em.

Oh, look, it's Bastrop County!

you're ok

Oh addendum:

If you just want a less wholesome 4th in which to fuck whores, Houston again because their libshit kids end up in strip clubs. They are sullied by nogs and drugs of course but probably some of the best strip clubs outside of vegas.

but dat oil monies :(

nice try faggot

>You want Dallas/Ft. Worth, where it is full of patriotic families that respect their parents
Fuck no, Dallas is a meme at this point. At least in Houston we didn't get any major BLM protests last year or the nutter killing all those cops before getting blown up by a bomb tied to a robot.

>Fuck no, Dallas is a meme at this point. At least in Houston we didn't get any major BLM protests last year or the nutter killing all those cops before getting blown up by a bomb tied to a robot.
we have had a lot of cop killings though.

>Houston
>we
Go back to New Orleans

ALSO DO NOT TALK SHIT ABOUT R2DINDU

North Texas - Dallas and up
East Texas - Somehow more southern than the rest of the state, lots of pine trees
West Texas - Desert, trails, farms, and ranches
Central Texas - Austin - Shit WILL get weird
South Texas - Borderlands
Houston - Avoid at all costs, especially during the holidays
Panhandle - Bermuda Triangle, nobody knows what the fuck goes on there

>You want Dallas/Ft. Worth, where it is full of patriotic families that respect their parents and will help you celebrate 4th of july in style.

Fuck Dallas. It's run by JFK killing Dixiecrats (yes they still exist) and it's full of snooty yuppies. Still way better than Houston though.

Fort Worth is exactly like you describe though. There's even a suburb called White Settlement and yes, that means exactly what you think it means.

10.6 pounds per gallon = what specific gravity? Need someone to check it for me

Still seems to be some evasion on the topic, I guess it's not a pleasant thought. A "latino" majority would be a big, juicy target for the democrats who could come up with a million ways to get their votes. Riding on the assumption that they couldn't get votes from us, so they just imported aliens to make us irrelevant.

>Austin - Shit WILL get weird

That's why people live there that live there.

Its a war between the cops and the nogs, at least the nogs here dont bitch when getting shot cause they know their fellow niggers made them this way.

While Texas may eventually go blue the eventual cause has less to do with shifting racial demographics and more to do with the growing size of large urban centers. The majority of whites, Hispanic and blacks in large cities are going to vote left while rural whites and Hispanics vote right. There are no rural niggers. This is an issue trending across all states with large cities, not just Texas.

>NYC user thinking of checking out texas for the 4th of July.
Howdy! We welcome you here and we would love you to visit!

>Is it all spics or is it redpilled american patriots?
Urban areas are like any American city. Exception is down south (San Antonio and south), it is majority Hispanic

>What cities are good?
Fort Worth is the only city in major area that gives off a Texas city vibe. I would start out at Dallas-Ft. Worth and work your way down I-35. Probably branch out to Houston/Galveston if you'd like.

>Looking at houston or Austin
Those are two of the least Texas cities. Houston is the most diverse city in America.

>How Houston has become the most diverse place in America
>latimes.com/nation/la-na-houston-diversity-2017-htmlstory.html

Austin is worth checking out though, but basically all the Democrat/liberal expats over the past 40 years in Texas all moved to Austin and that's what you get. Basically think of San Francisco/Seattle but in Texas.

P.S. - I missed El Paso, but that's like 10 hours drive from Central Texas and most people forget it. Also Amarillo/Lubbock is in the panhandle, but most people don't know anything about that place. Ironically, those are probably two areas are probably the most iconic of Texas.

Also watch this, may give you better idea

>Bernie Movie - Map of Texas

>youtube.com/watch?v=JREkqCvLzSo

All I am saying is that there are other factors aside from just being "Latino". They are not the same people typically.

>Dixiecrats
>my daddy voted democrat, my granddaddy voted democrat, and my great granddaddy voted democrat, so i'm gonna vote democrat!
i truly hate these people

Yes, I imagine that social conservatism plays a big part, ironically that's how Prop 8 (anti-gay-marriage) passed in California.

Sovereign because we didn't want you. You tried and got pretty for us, then we let you in.

Plano checkin in

Come to east Texas, stay away from cities (all cities are generally hives of weak goodthinkfuls huddling together). Do that, and you will run into whites who will treat you like a human almost exclusively

Ask one of the last whites in Houston anything.

Well sorta since my great grandma is full cherokee, but I don't count red nigger.