Comey's testimony shows: the impeachment machine is warming up

What did Richard ((((Wolffe)))) mean by this?
>source: archive.is/3o3Fk

> "More in sorrow and confusion, Comey proceeded to eviscerate his former boss."
> "It’s hard to think of one man’s testimony that has brimmed with more blockbuster material than the former FBI director’s calm demolition of the sitting president of the United States."
>"Make no mistake: Comey’s testimony was effectively the first hearing into what will surely become the impeachment of Donald J Trump. "
>"What, for instance, is the point of a back channel using Russian communications, like the one Jared Kushner apparently wanted to set up?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GGkg5ytaXlA
youtu.be/7P2fJ4iuxTo
archive.is/3o3Fk
youtube.com/watch?v=YKcY5RnH9mQ
youtube.com/watch?v=730KfKhsKsE
nytimes.com/2017/03/23/opinion/theres-a-smell-of-treason-in-the-air.html?_r=0
archive.is/hr12J
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DUP

HOMOS NO

CONSERVATIVES ARE ANTI ABORTION HO!.

OP IS PROBABLY 'IRISH' /MICKED

>Blumpf BTFO
>Peach when?!?
>DAE two scoops?

>>"Make no mistake: Comey’s testimony was effectively the first hearing into what will surely become the impeachment of Donald J Trump. "
Says increasingly nervous man 50th time this year

This is like those island japs who kept fighting WWII in the 50s.

It's really happening this time!

This isnt the 10+ time we've said it1, it's true this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guy writes like he's on drugs

JOHN McCAIN BTFO

>"Then there were a handful of Republicans who wanted to talk about Hillary Clinton’s emails. Yes, we’re looking at you, John McCain, the Senate maverick who hates Vladimir Putin but somehow hates Hillary more."

impeached for what, exactly?
That's not rhetorical, I am actually asking you what specific crime you think would trump be impeached for.

TWO SCOOPS

according to this literally Jewish man:
"Comey wasn’t just talking about obstruction of justice. He was talking about the rule of law and national security under a president who considers all this Russia stuff to be a fabrication of disappointed Democrats and the mainstream media."

so yeah, Drumpft

YAY! Can't wait for President Pence! Stupid fucking cucks. Congress will never impeach Trump.

They will impeach Trump for words and actions that countless politicians have used and done in the past. They are holding Trump to the golden standard by which they will impeach him. The culture war is going to get worse, and folks like me are not going to give up if Trump is impeached. I am afraid that the liberals are going to make the first tyrannical or bloody moves in a future war.

Since Republicans control congress and senate, they get to decide wether or not he gets impeached. Do you think they will stick by their President, or stab him in the back?

Hahahahaha

I love it
all they are doing is hurting themselves

Comey:
>Trump not under inv.
>Media is telling things that are totally false
>No evidence for russia Connexxion
>Fully in Pres. Right tto fire me
>Butthurt about firing dunno why he did it
>I think the fbi I RAN is not a mess

How do liberals always know how to spin things a Literal 180 degrees.

Haha lel

Even matthews

ANY DAY NOW
ANY DAY NOW

Blumpftgg imbleaacht

Being a big orange meany

they really are trying to shitpost that into happening

just like bitches; you keep getting your ass beat but you keep coming back for more.

They're catching up to us

They don't have numbers on their side

this video best describes the democrats russia/impeachment agenda
the bugle player being the democrats

youtube.com/watch?v=GGkg5ytaXlA

for some reason I initially read "bugle" as "bulge". Am I dyslexic?

we already had the Danny phantom religion pony fucker go on a rampage..im OD'd on happening pills

Richard Wolffe:
Back in the day, as the 2016 election drew to a close, Hillary Clinton warned the nation about Donald Trump, calling him Putin’s puppet. “No puppet. No puppet,” Trump sputtered. “You’re the puppet.”
As James Comey likes to say, that’s about as unfake as you can possibly get.

Americans don't like impeachment. Go ahead and destroy your 2018 chances lol

>Impeach
>war with Russia

That's what Democrats dream badly now when Syria (and maybe even Ukraine) failed.

Last year was like sweet dream that everything is going on right tracks. This year is like living hell. Next year... what is worse than hell?

>Comey's testimony shows: the impeachment machine is warming up
Actually it shows the oily sheen on the water after a ship sinks.

>read word-for-word documentation of Comey hearing
>wtf this is nothing
>Trump never under investigation
>Comey "thinks" Trump was trying patronage but no proof
>no proof of Russia influencing the election
>media says "this is the end of Trump's campaign" for 100th time

This is hilarious. It's like they think people won't just watch the actual hearings and see the exact opposite f what they're printing.

Can Sup Forums help answer this legitimate question?
Is there any chance and/or evidence that Trump or any of his businesses have loans from Russian state owned banks, or Russian banks that are owned by Putin cronies?

Just wait.

They're scripted, and their virtue signal receiving population are so fucking brainwashed they can't see it.

They're going to start subliminally drawing comparisons to Nixon. It will become a more increasing thing, stories will be dropping it in a subtexual way at first.

After that, they'll start using it in the titles. The phrase "Impeach(ment)" will be repetitious as well.

Ironically, this article is the real warming up of the impeachment machine.

Can't play me like that, faggots.

is that Idi Amin?

So his crime is that he thinks his opponents are sour losers and he doesnt buy the Russian stuff. That it?

Yes.

is Harper getting nose bleeds from doing too much coke?

hahah the left went from arguing for what they had was an impeachable offense to arguing that they have anything at all
hahahahahahaha my fucking sides

Trump MUST be impeached, he raped Comey!

Maybe.

I lost hours off of my life watching the James Comey public testimoney on Thursday. It was VERY anti-climactic.The entire senate hearing boils down to this:
>Q:Did Trump fire you because he told you to do something illegal and you refused?
A: No.

ITS HAPPENING NOW youtu.be/7P2fJ4iuxTo

>Dick Wolffe
What did he mean by this

Actually, you can be impeached for nothing. Impeachment happens in the House, and requires no malfeasance or misconduct. It's basically just a vote of no confidence.

Ask Andrew Johnson about it.

wikipedia Dick ((Wolffe)) goy, he helps society very much, he is good guy, very good

>"What, for instance, is the point of a back channel using Russian communications, like the one Jared Kushner apparently wanted to set up?"
But if he was colluding with the Russians all along, why would you need a back channel eh Einstein?
These fucking journos probably barely graduated
They need back channels because the minute USA works with Russia in securing Syria openly, the (((media))) will have a conniption not unlike the one they're having WITHOUT any evidence of working with Russia.

Basically, but you still need to get convicted by 67 senators. The chances of Trump even being impeached in the House are 0.

All Trump wanted was to make everything about the investigation public, because he knew the media was lying and the only way to stop the feeding frenzy was to put the truth of the investigation out there.

He wasn't under investigation, his staff never met with Russians. He also said that if anyone around him did anything wrong, it would be good to get that out there also.

He wanted Comey to go public. That's not obstruction. That's the opposite of obstruction, it's transparency.

Comey is butthurt because he got fired so he called Trump names. They obviously don't like each other. Oh well.

Once you get past the obvious personal attacks, it's crystal clear that Trump did absolutely nothing wrong here and the media narrative is bullshit.

Dems will run with this 'obstruction' crap now because it's all they have, but how can he obstruct an investigation that's been fake from the beginning?

This is all just total nonsense. The left wanted Trump impeached from the day he won. It's been the plan all along. Now they're just searching for a reason, even if it needs to be fabricated.

Nothing to see here.

Racism, sexism, islamophobia, if I recall correctly. Wasn't there a tweet from Pocahontas that insinuated as much?

That's what I got from it too. Though I didn't watch all of it.
He said some stuff that sounded weird but I didn't ask him what he meant exactly and then I was fired, I do not know why but I think it was because of the Russian investigation.

I can't believe it took someone this long to comment on the "back channel" thing. Hey, maybe it would be a good idea to have a direct line of communication with the one country in the world with more Nukes than you, and that also has troops in Syria?? I swear to God the liberal media WANTS WW3 to happen

"Asked about reports that Donald Trump's son-in-law had tried to set up a secret channel of communication with Russia before the president took office, U.S. National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster said that so-called "back-channeling" was normal."

Translation:
>"N-NO GOYIM COMEY DID INFACT SAY TRUMP IS GOING TO JAIL!!"
>"D-DONT LISTEN TO THE TESTIMONY, LISTEN TO US!!!!"

>archive.is/3o3Fk
here's the archi- oh.
nice

Did they watch a different hearing that I did?

My major takes from Comey were:
1. McCain is senile
2. Trump isn't under investigation
3. Loretta Lynch clearly obstructed justice
4. Trump sounds annoying to work for
5. Kamala Harris thinks Robbers say "hope to rob you" when they have a gun to your head

in hindsight it is very clear why Trump did orshould've fired Comey... Comey had no loyalty and didn't even want to be in a room with Trump, let alone trust him. Also, he fucking leaks sensitive FBI Memos, intertionally trying to undermine the President... all this BEFORE he was fired. And also letting Hillary off the hook when she and her campaign broke laws. No fucking shit Trump fired this guy.

Sure, but FBI would know and he'd be under investigation by now.

People will not stand for a nothing impeachment.

There were actually holdouts found even into the 70s

To be fair, many people are getting their interpretations from sources left and right, rather than having listened to the hearings (or understanding what was said in the hearings,) with their own ability to reason and think

People who read Huffington Post, CNN, MSNBC et al, and listen to NPR think this shit is fuel for the impeachment process (impeachment for what, tho?)

While people who listen to FOX, Stefan Molymeme, Cernovich, etc., think it was more incriminating of Loretta Lynch and Hillary.

pretty similar to how muslim invaders keep telling us over and over that they are waging holy war jihad on us, and liberals keep responding "no friends, we know you are the religion of peace and you are just acting out due to opression"
"no retard, im literally murdering your children in the name of allah"
"sorry friend, we're sorry. love trumps hate"

now its straight from the horses mouth
"there is no russian collusion. trump was not under investigation."

"ITS OVER DRUMPF"

Why dont they just show the evidences and be done with it, if they're so cock sure about Trumpos impeachment.

Danke Österreich

They have to impeach him. They have no choice. More than 90% of Americans said they want Trump out of office and that's AFTER GOP slanted the numbers. They feel the pressure and will comply to America's overwhelming demand. I bet by next week there will be a full Articles of Impeachment against Trump, and by next month there will be a damn near unanimous vote to get him the fuck out of office. That's how it's gonna go, and it's gonna be glorious. Afterwards? Pence will withdraw from the 2020 election and with no Republican candidate, a Democrat will win the election by default, then we can get on the path to fixing this country and the economy. That's not even thinking about the blue wave that will overtake 2018 (which yes, this will almost definitely happen considering how sick the country is going to be of Pence plus Democratic determination) which will diminish the likelihood of Pence's agenda going through. I've read up on this kind of stuff and I've checked the polls plus the statistics and I can damn near ASSURE you this is how this is going to play out. These are going to be a great couple of years, I can guarantee you that.

SAY

>some Hillary supporters unironically believe this

Have a (you)
It's Rubio!
youtube.com/watch?v=YKcY5RnH9mQ

youtube.com/watch?v=730KfKhsKsE

They have to spin things like they do because they couldn't win an election with honest and frank discussion.

This.

>t
best new copypasta 2017

1800 is never coming back, whitey.

You sound upset, and you fucking should be.

The brown people are coming in legions. They are progressive as fuck. Your women can't help but fall deeply in love with them even when black and brown wipe their motherfucking feet on your bitches.

They will vote to give us half your shit.

They will shit out our kids.

They will twerk, they will learn Spanish, they will recite the hadith and join the courts. Then they will give total immunity to every black and brown who ever attack, thieve, and kill whitey on the streets.

How many blacks serve less than 90 days for killing white tourists in New Orleans? The answer is A FUCKING LOT because we completely own your court system there.

We get more revolving doors by the day to wage scorched earth war on you white fucking cucks. the hate speech laws are coming as soon as Dems are in.

There's fuck all you can do about your dying race.

R8 me based on news sources, user
I read BBC, Reuters, Breitbart, The Gaurdian, Bloomberg. I used to read Al-Jazeera North America but they got shut down. I also quit reading Washington Post because of the stupid Pay-Wall

>They are progressive as fuck
>easily manipulated by promises of free stuff

Holy Shit! Marco Rubio....he's so butthurt over the 2016 campaign

Maybe, but he was based in that hearing. He nails it in the end when he questions Comey, just listen to it.

Fairly well rounded, but I would include Intercept (even though they fucked over a leaker which is shameful af), and avoid AJ+ (new version of AJ NA) like the plague.

Upvote to keep the Russians from hacking our precious bodily fluids

Jesus fucking Christ. I really want to like and envy Sweden for being based Vikings and strong, pure conquerers. You're making it very fucking hard, Sven Petersen.

This. President Trump was within his rights to fire Comey if he wasn't pleased with how he was running the FBI and its investigation. It's not obstruction if the investigation is not affected in the slightest by a constitutional action taken by the President and continues unimpeded.
On the other hand, impeachment proceedings are purely political. That's the real goal of the Democrats anyway. They're using their stranglehold on the media to make a dramatic spectacle of Trump's presidency, in hopes that they can demoralize the Republican base. That said, I hope if Trump keeps fighting his supporters do too.

Sexism for denying Hillary her throne

Not before Comey is locked up for lying under oath.

True.

Hillary is a criminal with a body count 114 people long, you honestly think i give a flying fuck about what that cunt thinks?

>tfw you support a president under special investigation but keep telling yourself nothing's gonna happen

You're living in a different universe.

>literally hallucinating

Yeah, the impeachment/russia/obstruction talk was DOA the minute Comey's testimony hit the public square.

Now, it just reeks of desperation. Sup Forums always win.

>>tfw you support a president under special investigation but keep telling yourself nothing's gonna happen
Is this bait?

i don't even bother to save bait.jpeg's
i just ignore bullshit. sage in options

Kek

We are not getting demoralized. We are getting pissed. We want to kill the leftists. All of them. We WILL NOT be their slaves.

There is always a chance. There are lots of banks, and Trump probably has dealings with many of them. This is not against the law.

Bro, they're already openly drawing the comparisons between Nixon and Trump. The media has been slavering for impeachment for a while; it's just a question of whether or not Trump's approval has gone up by the conclusion of the mid-terms. If not, there's a pretty good chance the Republicans will sack him to put Pence in. Ten years of Pence offers them a hell of a lot of time in power.

nytimes.com/2017/03/23/opinion/theres-a-smell-of-treason-in-the-air.html?_r=0
archive.is/hr12J

This is post modernism at work. Interpreting the world in an infinite amount of ways is cool, but propagandizing your view sucks.

People can watch Comey's testimony and somehow show that is was about mongolian basketweaving and it's resurgence in modern day

That is from march 23. Trump is not under investigation, and he won't be. It would have happened by now. Trump will be president for 8 years.

>Checked the polls
How did that work out last time?