Islam vs Judaism

Who do you prefer Sup Forums and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_(sacrifice)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Islam because its the ultimate amd final redpill for us to take

europe

spizdi mehmet

At least Islam leaves some future for the White race if it wins. Judaism is just pure evil.

Shit turk under german flag - classic fgt

Islam. Any threat that islam poses to the western world is facilitated exclusively by the Jews. The sandniggers are far too unintelligent to accomplish anything themselves.

>flag
always

Islam.

Go eat some bacon mudslime.

Both are hell bound, lets make that clear. However jews (racial, ethnic, and religious) are 99% atheist. None believe in the OT torah genesis-dueteronomy, which is the basis for their religion, they worship the talmud which is not a religious book, but a war manual for how to destroy the goyim. Atheist=jew=judeo-atheism

Muslims at least recocognize Christ as Jesus the prophet, which is still sugar coated blasphemy and as deserving of death as jewish blasphemy. Muslims are more tragic though because they are pious, yet have never prayed once to God. They were tricked thousands of years ago by jews so spiteful about christianitys spread that they plagiarized the New Testament and gave it to a warlord. Again, its truly sad and only those who embrace wrath embrace islam, but know you are sithout God.

Christ is the only way to salvation.

I prefer Islam over Judaism for the same reason that I prefer niggers over spics. They are both so dumb that they really aren't a major threat if we ever want to get serious about ending them.

Spics and kikes are at least smart enough to play the victim while they backstab us.

Normie Muslims are much worse than normie Jews, but elite Jews are much worse than elite Muslims.

>Jews dont blow my shit up

Imma go with Jews

False dichotomy. Kill yourself you jewish parasite.

Sage'd

I dunno, stereotypical jews only want to take our money, stereotypical muslims want to take our lifes.

Islam.

Only Islam has Sharia Law, death to sodomites, shyness for women in the form of dressing modestly, real punishments for thieves and Jewish usury (loans) banned.

Jews push usury through banking. They make the women act as whores through media, and encourage men to be sodomite FAGGOTS.

Obviously Islam is superior. There is no doubt that Islam is basically everything Sup Forums thinks except they don't like it because it's practiced by brown people. (except in Chechnya and Bosnia..)

Elite Jews are the ones creating mass Islamic immigration into western nations, they caused 9/11, they literally poison our food/water/air on purpose, they place mind-damaging sigils in popular media, they create the """studies""" that support transgenderism and homosexuality, etc...

>death to sodomites
If I wanna fuck my wife in the ass that should be allowed.

>they place mind-damaging sigils in popular media
I am afraid to know more

If it didnt blasphemize Christ and wasnt literally the synagogue of satan, and wasnt obviously corrupt based on the criminality of its "prophet", and wasnt clearly wrong by embracing wrath, or didnt revolve around arab centric everything.

You cannot pray to the father without the son. Christ is the only way to paradise.

I don't know all the details, something about the refresh rate of our monitors.

Neither, all Semites must be physically removed from societies or gassed

I wonder how our view of Judaism would be if the Temple was still standing and Jews were regularly practicing animal sacrifice.

Probably similar to how we view Chinese for boiling dogs alive.

At least they eat the dogs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_(sacrifice)

oy vey

Only correct answer. I'd clap with you any day, friend.

Muslims are violent and easy to criticize and cast out.
Jews will subvert you, manipulate facts and language to spread degeneracy where ever possible

Muslims, Jews and Catholics are all part of the same whole. Gas them all.
>Fat ugly bitch asking which side of her face you prefer.

I don't "prefer" either, and they should be left in peace to their own regions in the world. Muslims to the Middle East and Africa or wherever they reside originally. Since European Jews are khazars and that place doesn't exist anymore, I suppose I wish a genocide upon them. The rest of the jews can go to ME & Africa as well.

You shouldnt put your dick where theres shit you complete fucking subhuman.

That's why I'd only do it if they had just cleaned their ass out in the shower.

Zionist want Islam and Christian to fight each other to death for Greater Israel and as you can see here on /POL peoples now know about The protocol of the Elder of Zion ..

Islam as long as they stay in the middle east. When left on their own in their own land they're somewhat harmless as opposed to the jews who try to manipulate and subvert as much as they can.

i prefer ashkenazi jews because they are actually human, dont fuck goats, are not niggers and you can have a conversation with them

>inb4 stormfag da joo memes

thanks to this man ..

I'd go with Islam if it wasn't too restrictive, everyone is going to hate you for being a jew.

They sacrifice there own kin before and they will do it again ...

Het zijn de Joden in onze instituties and overheid + die van de EU, die alle moslims en vluchtelingen uit shitskinnistan binnenhalen om onze bevolking te mengen en de Nederlandse cultuur langzaam te verwijderen.

Stel je voor dat je op een bootje zit waar een gat in zit, daardoor stroomt er water binnen en zinkt het bootje. Dicht je het gat of blijf je water met en emmer er uit scheppen?

Jews are human. I'm going with Jews.

>Parasites
>Human
BTFO

Based jan