Guys I don't want to learn the only Jewish martial art and be surrounded by Jews all the time but can some one then...

Guys I don't want to learn the only Jewish martial art and be surrounded by Jews all the time but can some one then tell me which self-defense system to learn that's better than Krav Maga?

>inb4 muh judo or muh jiu jitsu

yeah i'd love to be able to always have enough room to perform a throw and to play rollie pollie with somebody as if it's always just going to be me vs 1 person but uhh.. i need something more realistic

>lol just use a gun

yeah, i'd love to but what if someone surprise chokes me from behind or has a gun or knife to my head and i don't have time to reach it? what then, genius?

>lawrl just use mma faggot

i'm not trying to win a tournament you cunt, i just want my gf and i to be able to defend myself if i get jumped on the street

This post is relevant to politics because it concerns Jewish surbversion of our culture. pls no ban

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qaP1X-lEtgc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqVeYQYvPYk
youtube.com/watch?v=SGpDVCkhtD4
youtube.com/watch?v=KXgTXsJFxWw
youtu.be/7P2fJ4iuxTo
youtube.com/user/138mws
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=qaP1X-lEtgc
[/thread]

Having spent some time around guys that fight for a living (military, police, MMA), the general consensus among them is that if you want to win a street fight, MMA is hands-down the way to go. All the other martial arts are great against a faggot that can't fight, but you'll get stomped against someone who knows what they are doing. Probably the best anecdote was a jiu jitsu master that was going to take on an MMA fighter that one of my friends saw. The master was like, alright, come at me. The MMA guy came at him, hit him once, knocked the wind out of him, and he was like, "can we start over?" And they did, and the same shit happened again. It was embarrassing.

Sambo,judo,boxing,muay thai

Ya, this is what krav teaches. You just hit them.

what is combatives

sage

FUCK KRAV MAGA YOU IDIOT

I prefer mma,but since you just want to fight AIR you should train krav maga that way youll feel like you can kick ass even if you cant.

Krav maga is to maim people or kill them. MMA is to beat them up. In a street altercation theres a chance there are multiple opponents or your opponent is armed in which case you will certainly be horrendously injured or killed regardless of your choice. If you really want to be safe, avoid danger. If you want to be even more safe than that, get a gun. Krav maga is extremely commercialized and watered down. MMA is a sport. Also MMA has the advantage that you actually able to practice it effectively where since krav maga has techniques like eye gouges and nut shots you have no realistic way of practicing such things.

what do you think krav teaches u cunt

Boxing is the best and most practical martial art.

If you can find an accredited JKD Unlimited instructor, sign up. You'll be learning boxing, Kali, wrestling, bjj, silat, etc. And learning to use them under pressure via progressive resistance training and of course sparring. It's basically MMA where you also train weapons and "dirty fighting". And if your instructor is decent you'll also eventually be basically fighting almost every class, and you will get better.

>you won't be able to gouge someone's eyes out or hit them in the groin in a real fight

what?

Seconding Sambo.

>train weapons and dirty fighting

this is what we do in krav

Learn left-handed. MMA.

>Guys I don't want to learn the only Jewish martial art and be surrounded by Jews all the time but can some one then tell me which self-defense system to learn that's better than Krav Maga?
MMA. It takes the best of each and leaves the rest. Lots of people underestimate the importance of wrestling, but MMA uses it extensively. Also has the most efficient strikes.

Krav is designed as an emergency martial art though- it essentially relies on deception and fighting dirty, but once you lose the element of surprise, you are essentially fucked. The other problem with Krav is that many of the techniques are injurious to yourself but do more damage to your opponent, while those used in MMA will keep you from fucking yourself up too bad in a typical street fight.

The most practical martial arts are in this order:
>Not walking down a dark alley at night no jutsu
>Wearing body armor fu
>License to carry a deadly weapon style tai chi
>Accredited defense lawyer goju ryu (so when you are in court after you put someone in a neck brace trying your epic beaded hat attack 's JKD instructor teaches you about then you can avoid 5 years in prison
>Parkour

Boxing doesnt even make the list. Boxing is a nice sport though.

Are you completely retarded? I said you can't practice eye gouges. What are you gonna do rip out your partners eyeballs?

Learning mma is a fucking meme. Look at your body type and choose one striking and one grappling system which complements it. MMA teaches you how to win against one or two guys at a time.

A short guy learning how to kick is as pointless as a tall guy learning to instinctively go to ground like a lot of MMA will teach you.

wtf do you need to train eye gouging for? you just fucking stick your fingers in their eyeballs?

katana
>also, the bo staff

>Wing Chun
>Taekwando
>Jeet Kune Do
>Boxing

Fucking hell

My jew jitsu instructor is a based right wing polak

so how is it a fucking meme if its exactly what is being asked for. I dont even agree with these statements but your post is a self-contradiction

Why do you need to practice anything then? Just look up pictures of all the moves online and your set to go. You can't simulate a deadly situation. Its unpredictable and acting like a commando is a suicide ticket

"Krav Maga" literally translated to "Genital Manipulation"
It's made by degenerates, for degenerates.

Why the hell would a bigger guy give up his reach advantage in a street fight and go to ground?

Why would a short guy try and kick when his avantage lays in taking larger men to ground?

Fuck me, burgers are even retarded when it comes to fighting. Niggers of the civilized world.

Systema.

Russian martial art used by the Spetznaz.

Is that jew trying to steal what's left of his foreskin?

You want your gf to be able to defend you? What?

Why are you acting like anyone proposed these nonsensical hypotheticals. MMA is sports fighting and has weight classes. Its not a meme, its exactly what you bargained for, if you had a brain. If you want to be Batman, then you should research computer simulations.

True, but in my experience not as effectively.

Street fights are about trying to knock somebody out as quickly as possible and then GTFOing. That's boxing.

>I prefer MMA
MMA is a combat sport, not a martial art. In the early days of MMA it was totally normal to see Judo guys fighting boxers, Jiu Jitsu fighters going up against Muay Thai, and so on.

Nowadays every serious MMA fighter practices a fairly standard arsenal, based mostly on Brazilian Jiu Jitsu with a striking discipline (Muay Thai is common, though others are roughly similar).

At any rate, the success of these disciplined in MMA is conclusive proof that they are the strongest fighting styles... for winning MMA fights. What's going to be the best strategy for surviving a street fight? That's a whole different question.

Kill or Get Killed by Rex Applegate is the definitive article of self defence for the common man. Fuck those kikes, learn to fight like a man!

Krav Maga is a fucking meme and never works outside specifically coordinated movie scenes

You want to defend yourself you learn a mixture of boxing , Jui jitsu, Brazilian Jui Jitsu and if you want to live at 90 with a body of a 40 year old learn and practice for years combat sambo

In fact sambo is krav maga for men who are actually going to defend themselves and not get punched by actor 3 in front of a green screen

Again I can not stress enough how fucking cartoonish krav is and why you should pick up the other options

All military martial arts are essentially the same thing. If something was lacking in one, do you think it would go unpatched for decades? Fighting with hands is not complicated enough for that. Krav Maga and Systema and Sambo all have a market in the west because to the uneducated they seem like mystic foreign "deadly" arts that give the customer the illusion that picking them up will make them incredibly powerful. Its the exact same marketing that made people think kung fu was magic was like 30 years.

Krav Maga is just basic self defense. Training in actual mixed martial arts actually gives you advanced self defense. Almost everyone knows how to crush someone's nuts or gouge out their eyes. Of course Krav Maga can fine tune those things

If you're really concerned about self defense learn how to use and buy a gun and supplement that with mixed martial arts

>All military martial arts are essentially the same thing
That is so far from the truth and only shows your knowledge on the subject

Sprinting, you fucking pussy

The essence is sparring. People will recommend styles like it's a Kung Fu movie, where brazilian monkey technique beats tiger boxing or whatever. Bu it's more akin to nature, where puppies brawl to hone their instincts for the future. You just have to fight others, even if it means getting beat up most of the time.

I dont know what your definition of street fight is. If for you that means a one on one fight in a lit parking lot where your exit is assured, then you have probably entered an amateur gloveless boxing club. Most street "fights" are so fast and brutal that you dont have enough time to even know what to do. If your opponent is armed its not even a fight, its an assassination or an ambush. Movies and Twitter highlight reals have destroyed realistic understanding of these situations

>the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

Kick balls, punch necks, hit eyes
It's called Fag Maga, it's not the most chivalrous way of fighting but it works

Krav Maga is a corrupted ripoff version of Russian Systema .. Learn Wing Chun & Systema and read a fucking book for once in your life .. its a Must .. youtube.com/watch?v=ZqVeYQYvPYk

>only Jewish martial art
>is nothing but cheap shots

Were you expecting anything else?

Pic unrelated.

If you just teach a well rounded MMA guy some street specific shit and remind him on a regular basis that jiu jitsu only is good for one attacker when there's no chance of his buddies jumping in, that's not a bad recipe. Recently there was a video of some guy fucking up a decent MMA fighter. The untrained guy just picked up a 2x4 or some shit, and the sports specific fighter got fucked up because he didn't have an answer for it and got caught. Depends on the fighter obviously. But decent jkd is basically MMA for the street, ie includes everything an MMA fighter needs but includes a lot of street specific/"dirty" shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=SGpDVCkhtD4

1. gun
2. BJJ

Its amazing you think I am wrong when I have been a stunt consultant and a martial arts trainer for over 10 years. What exactly do you know? I'd love to see you pick out some Sambo or whatever technique that I couldn't find the equivalent in any other military combat drill.

Krav maga is good for (soft) self deference situations

for a real fight the best are the classics

Boxing, Kickboxing, Thaiboxing and MMA

Most important is that there is sparring.

It is not the style that count's but rather the practitioner. One of the purposes for martial art is to attain control over yourself, so when confronted by a situation where your fighting style is outclassed the inherit fundamentals of stance, striking, etc are applicable to the new situation, allowing you to adapt quickly.

>discipline/form over format/reps allows you to push harder without having to rehearse the basics

>Krav Maga
They only teach the real shit to IDF, enjoy getting swindled by a fucking jew retard.

>just do Krav Maga
>actually don't practice it at all lol

Wing Chun is the best to start .. youtube.com/watch?v=KXgTXsJFxWw

What is so good about Sambo?

ninjutsu is the only real thing because it accounts real life situations where theres no rules
not those other pussy shit

Just gas them youtu.be/7P2fJ4iuxTo

Sambo. Krav Maga is nothing more than stolen moves/techniques (by Jews, of course) that have been frankenstein'd into a pseudo combat martial art. As stated by many, it's a meme.

It's wrasslin' and jujitsu.

No matter what you stupid faggots have to say the correct answer is still MMA
Period

Is krav maga effective or just a meme aikijutsu?

I've been doing krav for about 8 years now.

>Krav is designed as an emergency martial art though- it essentially relies on deception and fighting dirty, but once you lose the element of surprise, you are essentially fucked.

This is bullshit

It's effective against someone who has no clue what they're doing in a fight

One thing that needs to be remembered about a lot of traditional styles is you need to question it and experiment with it to make it work for YOU. The only trad styles I can think of where you don't need to do this as much are boxing, wrestling, jiujitsu, Thai boxing, and kali. And as far as bjj and wrestling you still need to be very very conscious of your surroundings if using it for defense.
There's gold hidden in most styles, but in some of them it's not really even hidden, it's apparent.

Sambo only usefull.

If you cant, train muay thai and jui jutsu(which is sambo)

I talked to a (((Krav Maga master))) in college once and asked him about the badass disarm moves and if they are practical in real life. He said if somebody pulled a gun/knife on him on the street, he'd use his "money drop" move. That's where you drop money on the ground and run away while the black person is picking it up.

He always carried counterfeit money, specifically for this.

it is russian.

laughable.. there is no such thing as ninjutsu .. sorry dont trust me lurk deeper and see by yourself

That's bullshit, but I believe it.

Was he Jewish?

This has got to be one of the dumbest fucking videos I've ever seen. This guy is trying to show how effective shoving with his shoulder is when the other person has the most unstable stance possible. This is reminiscent of the mockery of aikido where the uke basically makes himself fall on purpose.

I'm gonna leave this thread because the overwhelming amount if disillusion and ignorance is too much to bear, but I'll just say this: You will never be Batman. Humans are glass cannons, we can inflict extreme damage and have no constitutions relative to that damage. Don't go looking for trouble on the street. If you want to beat people up, go to an MMA or boxing gym or whatever, in other words look for SPORTS fighting. Krav maga, systema, all "military" martial arts are just marketing gimmicks of bullshit you will never use. Its advertised as some foreign deadly elite art that will make you invincible in the same way mantis style dim mak tai chi was advertised, in other words its basically a waste of your time.

I am sold.

you should ask him for fake gold they use in case they get asked bout the gold the carry.

So you tell us your Krav Maga master is a Racist a counter fitter and a coward .. Pure coincidence I think not ..

Boxing and BJJ.

Boxing teaches you how to hit people in the head. BJJ teaches grappling. Boxing tunes your striking and blocking reflexes like nothing else.

The student: What I do in a real life robery
the Krav Maga Master : You open wide and take it the deeper you can then you say thank you come again and then you give me your shekel ..

MMA, but focus on boxing and takedown defense. And do some Krav maga on the side, just to not get stuck in martial arts mindset, but to destroy.

>not learning karate, the deadliest of martial arts

Muay Thai plus bjj and you'll murder any kike alive

>haha, just self-defending with my bros

It's okay, you're a faggot.

Nice argument there

He was very Jewish. He's from Israel and he was an infantry soldier in the IDF. I made up the racism and the part about the counterfeit money.

Muay Thai is what you want. Incorporates punches, kicks, AND some grappling type work.

This is just a flat out lie. Krav teaches that you do what you have to to win, and in most cases the defenses are against a bigger, larger attacker or multiple attackers. My class has a fight section where you spar with other dudes (pulling hits, because otherwise you'd literally have someone break something every lesson).

Krav maga may have come from the dirty kikes, but it is an effective means of fighting.

Probably the most important aspects of your character when in a fight (regardless of what you are trained in) are

1. Keep calm
This will allow you to not over/under commit with strikes and be aware of your surroundings

2. Violence of action/aggression
This will allow you to strike your opponent before they are ready to defend or before they have a chance to adapt to the situation

3. Physical conditioning
A fight that lasts more than 30 seconds is the most draining possible activity if you are out of shape. Seriously, condition your body and you might be able to run your opponent out of gas without having to actually fight much.

a short guy learn how to kick gives him more reach you fucking retard go to a martial arts lesson before you start talking about it

WTF OP?! Seriously, WTF?! Krav Maga is a no nonsense, kick ass take names, no holds barred, win at all costs, hand to hand combat technique. Don't sell yourself short in learning a valuable self defense tool just because "Muh JEWS!!!!!"

this has nothing to do with politics, you insecure little bitch. fuck off back to your safe space and take this horse shit with you, fucking faggot.

*learning

youtube.com/user/138mws

Krav Make America Great Again.

Also, best self-defence style is eating red flybane and plunder the brits.

Krav Maga is a meme martial art. Learn Judo and boxing. In an actual fight your fine motor skills are shit. You need to know how to hit and throw weight around. You can learn whatever you want but if you want anything to be practical, those are your best bet.

shooting the nigga seems like good self defense.

I've heard krav is basically fighting like a filthy kike would, with much biting, hitting (((under the belt))) i.e just deperate hysterical fighting.

Boxing/Thai boxing for stand up
Brazilian Jiujitsu/Russian Sambo for ground work

Anything else is a meme

I would recommend two books if you want to Street fight. The Tao of Jeet Kun Do and Kill-as-catch-can.

But if you want real self defense, study Tai Chi Chuan and Chi Kung, then become a Taoist and stay away from violence altogther.

Muay Thai is the best marshall art. All the other martial arts practice punching the air. Thai fighters practice by sparring. Thai fighters beat the living shit out of anyone.

Study the blade. Live by the blade.

Where can I find panties like that for my gf

>In an actual fight your fine motor skills are shit.
This is literally the first mantra of krav maga you retarded nigger.

Krav maga is all about using your instinctual reactions to develop a technique that is effective, specifically because when shtf you will go back to instincts instead of some retarded black belt judo move.