Emmigrate now

What are you waiting for?
Norway is the last stand for anyone with a european heritage.
Due to the schengen-agreement you are entitled to language courses and unemployment pay. Norwegians love everyone with european ancestry. We take enormous pride in our nation and most norwegians are proud of their nationalism.
At the moment we are still outnumbering non-europeans and in most parts of the country they are striving to live up to our standards and way of life. Think not only of yourself but also of your future children. As it is eastern europeans flock to our country since it is one of the last places where it is safe to raise their children.
All we ask is that you assimialte and make norway your only country, in return you get to live in what is the possibly best and safest country in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3JZAhpigTr4
studyinnorway.no/study-in-norway/tuition
studyinnorway.no/living-in-norway/history-and-main-religions
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wayyyy too close to Sweden

can I come? I'm a Belgian and I want to find a nice out of Belgium university that's cheap.

What about Poland? I've been thinking of moving their if SHTF here

Aslong as you recide within the EU or EOS you are part of the schengen-agreement and youre more than welcome to stay. For Americans i cant give you a proper answer but I can say that the city I live in has a high percentage of American citizens due to the oil-industry. I already personally know alot of dutch, bulgarians, english and hungarians that have moved here and assimilated well.

shameless bump

youtube.com/watch?v=3JZAhpigTr4

What's the cost of your uni's? Is there like a 2 year associates education? If I study in Norway how can I finance my living expenses?

I recommend you to do some research before you sign up but as a general rule there is no tuition fee to study at Norwegian uni's

check studyinnorway.no/study-in-norway/tuition for more information.

We may be too close to sweden, but Swedish youth are already emigrating en masse to Norway.

nationalism is the word used for racists, you mean patriotic

Nope, still nationalistic as fuck. We take great pride in our nationalism, but as opposed to other nations we include immigrants in our celebration and encourage them to parttake

dude youre calling your country racist/xenophobic

Not really, use our pride in our nation to be good examples for newcomers. We all strive for a better nation. Its even gone as far that 2nd generation Somalis actually get a job and contribute to society. Theres nothing wrong with taking pride in your country and the sacrifices your ancestors made.

thats patriotism

its a language thing

call it what you like, youre welcome here, our country wont be much different from what you are already familiar with

How can an American emmigrate ?

i know i like norway, i just wanted to let you know that you shouldnt use that word

Sweden for example has called Norway racist for decades, but look at Sweden today, they're begging Norway to help them with the immigration chaos they've created. Being called a racist doesn't matter.

the jews are going to export sandniggers en masse to all of scandinavia soon, sweden is just the testing grounds

bro im just trying to improve your english, i understand what youre saying

We love ethnical swedes too, hell, we would even look through the fingers on 2nd generation immigrants from sweden as long as they are willing to contribute. I cant answer for the burgers. In a general sense we love you and want you here, but I'm not familiar with the laws for you to immigrate

American that managed to get in.

I just need to get to 3 years and then I can be here forever.

Thanks guys, love it. America is lost, don't let delusional Americucks tell you otherwise.

For now we have a very small population of JEws, but I would say in general that they are not in a position to push the agenda since the Labour Union and the Labour Union hate their fucking guts

go to denmark they have free uni and free student money for some reason

*Labour Party* 9+ beers and a few shots of Single Malt Whiskey

Halla, vi trenger etnisk hvite i Norge når befolkningsraten er under 1.9. Ikke send dem til Danmark, vi er et levende bevis på at alle kan integrere seg her om de er villige til det selv

>you shouldnt use that word
The city of Europe, ladies and gentlemen.

Also dont come here. wtf is this thread even

Is there still wilderness I can farm in Norway and live out the growth of the soul?

Når du og den feite dama di bare runker og ser på hentai istedet for å lage barn så trenger vi hvite mennesler som er villig til å integrere seg, å være nordmann er ikke en rettighet, det er et privilegie, start fucking

We're full, no more room for more Citizens

Extrated from your suggested site:
studyinnorway.no/living-in-norway/history-and-main-religions

"Today Norway is a very secular country. There is religious freedom, and most of the world’s religions are represented here – and all are welcome. The Church of Norway is Lutheran, but Catholicism and other Christian denominations are also widespread. Islam is one of the largest religions in Norway. There are also well established Jewish and Buddhist communities."

>>Islam is one of the largest religions in Norway. There are also well established Jewish and Buddhist communities.

No, thanks

you wish, we only have fertile soil for 6 months each year, if you want to be self-sufficient you better learn som hunting skills. Fishing however is a great sport and should keep you alive if youre going all hard-core

you speak english you should understand what im saying

please take your "migrants welcome" bullshit and leave this country, we really don't need any more somalis that live off welfare

we're full

se på jordan peterson forelesninger. prov å fiks ditt eget liv for du fikser andres eller samfunnets?, er rommet ditt ryddig for eksempel?

imo det vi trenger er å stoppe invandring. er ikke noe positivt å være mange. befolkningen kan gå ned litt spiller ingen rolle. så lenge demografien blir opprettholdt. noe polikeren burde snart ta seriost . enkelt spm til politkere "gjor det noe om alle i norge ikke lenger er etnisk norske?" viss de sier ja. så burde vi seriost snakke om det og metoder for å sikkre oss det

This, also most eastern Europeans who move here is trash.

As you like. I dont have to persuade you. The muslims in norway are still indeed a very small minorty and the majority of them still live in Oslo (may God Be Graceful and Bomb it) They still crawl on their knees and apologize for their existance .

I have a Norwegian grandmother. She came to America during WW2 but there's no record of it. Would love to come home.

I understand what you're saying. You're saying don't use a word that you personally interpret as meaning "racist" or "xenophobic", which is why I made fun of Europe. Europe is actually afraid of being considered racist or xenophobic.

Problemet er at våre politikere ikke ser på det på samme måten som deg, Mitt resonnement er derfor at om vi må fylle landet vårt med innvandrere, la det heller være hvite?

/thread

Hvis du kunne slutte å være en dritt-kjerring og heller får deg minst 2 unger så hadde jeg ikke trengt å lage denne thread'en? herregud skyt degselv

polikerer er mennesker. snakk med folk rundt deg og det vil spres. det er car 3 venner mellom du og erna solberg. "3 degrees of seperation". du har mer inflytelse en du tror. Det er allerede en politisk vind som blåser i retningen av å stoppe invandring. Ta rase, genetikk og demografi mer seriost (forlate postmodernismen) så heng deg heller på den retningen.

>Norway is the last stand for anyone with a european heritage

Would not say lastt, but you are way to fucking close to sweden and thier madness.

But props for keeping up your national identity, rest of scandinavia is fucking it up.

I'll defend the uk until I'm either no longer able to or until it's purely unsavable even from radical action then I'll be on my way to you or to Poland to warn them.

Hva er det du snakker om? Planlegger å få meg kids i fremtiden, men ikke nå

kek im not European i just wanted to let him know

Cute

You are wrong. Nationalism means belief in one's country as an independent entity and pride in its people. Commie scum have slandered the term to mean 'xenophobic racist'. THAT is Jingoism.

Patriotism means that you LIKE your country, but you can be an internationalist - meaning you don't care about its interests or people - while being a patriot. But not a nationalist.

Jeg er allerede dypt innvolvert i LO, jobber sterkt med å forandre deres syn på innvandring. I tillegg er jeg verneombud på arbiedsplassen min. Jeg tar på meg frivillige verv for mine barn for deres fritidsaktiviteter, Jeg burde heller sporre deg, hva faen gjor du for landet ditt?

men viss du sprer ideen om mer invandring? så gjor du negativ jobb

>Norway
THE FAROE ISLANDS OR BUST

More and more kids on Faroe is born Nordic-South East Asian hybrid

Innvandring av HVITE FOLK? å herregud så forferdelig deg skulle være da? Kan ikke du bare knulle kjerringa di og få 3 barn eller mer? Da hadde jeg ikke trengt å lage denne posten

I love the Faraoe Island, unfortunately it can hold no more than 2 or 3 more people

Nordic-Asian is the ultimate masterrace

>he hasn't taken the rice pill yet
No nignogs so i really don't care. Besides, my uncle has yellow fever so my cousins are quarter filipino and they are the most athletic people I have ever met, Sup Forums BTFO

Then why dont you fuck off to Asia and masterrace yourself in the ass?

Or why not bring them here? They are still better than niggers,and not thieves. Take the rice pill, bro

The ricepill is the ultimate redpill

Ohh, that painful to hear, although it's true. Care to point at those eastern eu trash?

Norske jenter er uten tvil de vakreste og bærer de beste genene for dine barn. Why would you want to hurt your own offspring by giving them inferior DNA?

hvite folk er ikke automatisk norske folk. pluss at folk i LO og arbeider partiet har en ideologi der det er ingen forskjell på hvite og svarte . så hvordan skal du klare å rationaliserer ditt syn ovenfor dem. du har nodt til å gå dypere og angripe invandring i seg selv.

>Dat Pepsi logo on those bottle caps

Fuck off, you are full

Jeg stille dem til veggen, og de må ærlig innromme at alle som kommer her må bidra, jeg synes ærlig talt at mitt bidrag er 10 000 bedre, fordi at hvite mennesker har en medfodt sult etter suksess, de er ville til å gå mye lengre for å lykkes enn andre folkeslag

Poles and Lithuaniana. They are great people as long as they stay in Poland and lithuania, but the ones who left their home county was mostly the unskilled ones

Poles are the niggers of Europe,

Gypsies are the niggers, poles are more like Mexicans (with even worse food)

Poles are niggers, some norwegians are willing to take this women as brides as tribute. The rest can KYS

I know about the Poles, but Lithuania...I though they are quite intelligent folks, even if they drink like russians.

>Gypsies are the niggers
Wrong, gypsies belongs in their own category

The whole point were trying to make, that most people fail to grasp is assimilation. Come to Norway, become a True Norwegian, Fight for Norwegian values, personally i dont give a flat fuck where you come from unless you are from outside Europe or a Gypsy

Like what? sub-niggers?

I would live at the expense of the Norwegian nation and expect to be addressed in the English language wherever I go

Correct

Sounds good! I will finish my MSc and then I will come there to earn top dollars. I'll find a pure norwegian girlfriend aswell.

Far from that, Gypsies are but mere a symptom. Granted that I have personally witnessed gypsied that have decided to break from their traditions and conform to western values i still concider gypsies as a 99,999% toxic and destructive culture that should be subdued and controlled

Why? The Norwegian language is one of the easiest languages for native English speakers to learn

where i can find job in norway ?:) i want to come

We only ask that you leave your past behind and assimilate, what part of that is hard to understand?

> expect to be addressed in the English language wherever I go
Do you know from where I've heard this attitude before? That's right- russians. That Mud From Under the Nails used to demand everyone to speak in russian, be it in Moldova, or Czhec Rep, or anywhere else where they think it's WE WUZ USSR EMPRRR

Its not as hard as you would think to get a job in Norway, The real issues is to adapt to our laws and culture, We dont want you to accept some nigger-slave tier contract from other Lithuanians. Abide by the law, pay your tax, do an honest days work and be recognized ny your fellow citizens.

NO

>A country neighboring Sweden is "the last stand for anyone with a european heritage"
sweden has a mind parasite and the infection will spread, norway is not safe and emmigrating there is a bad idea

>european ancestry
>spanish
well i supose im out,enjoy europe

>Norway

Just another Western shithole, in 10 years it will be like Sweden.

Emigrate to Russia.

Don't you have a growing Muslim problem too? I'd love to move to Norway desu, although I'd worry about overcrowding it with immigrants, even if it is the right type of immigrant.

What cities do you suggest moving to? I'd really love to go to a place like Trondheim (lots of outdoors and culture) tho I wonder if there will be as much opportunity as in the South.

im blue eyes,white ,assimilation is not a problem ,would learn language too,i think i have some ancestry to vikings.Recommend good job agencies?
:)

I find that ironic coming from someone from Germany, Ahmed

In my part of the country we dont believe in job agencies, Dont expect the government to hand out gibs, be a man, get yourself a job