Nigger gets shot after opening fire on police

>nigger gets shot after opening fire on police
>niggers and white guilt faggots stand in the road to protest the police
>fat fuck stands in front of a car and gets ran over
JUSTICE 4 ISIAHH!!!!!
youtu.be/QpK0YtGTe-U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FaghAtWaJ2s
stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/man-opened-fire-on-swat-officers-with-ak--before/article_9a896ce7-4823-5f81-ab78-8ca5214b894e.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UULWIpxSKk0
youtu.be/DMG-eN1iibY?t=37
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

teh celtics lost last round.

this is a mind virus.
it must be

it's called liberalism

They want the police now, don't they?

>Fuck the poleese
>Fuck yo laws, cracka!
>Ahh help us poleese?!

america is looking like another third world country more each year.

probably 20 years later it will be no different than brazil.

Ophiocordyceps unilateralis that has been modified to work on humans

AHAHAHA that fatty was saved by the sheer amount of fat on it. Fatties for roadblocks and flood-gates when?

London could use them.

every fucking time

NOTHING MOVES THE BLO-

Down with disease and I'm up before the dawn
Thousand barefoot children outside
DANCIN ON MY LAWN

F

America everyone, reminder that these fat half spics always talk shit about Europe

>FUCK DA PO-LEASE
>oh god oh god police please help us now

I never tire of this ridiculous little routine, the only shame is you can't really explain the hilarious sense of irony here to them as it would just go right over their head.

Funny as fuck

WHEN WILL ARABS FINALLY TAKE OVER AND REINSTITUTE SLAVERY?

last three digits indicate the days left until people start opening fire on protesters/journalists
praise kek

Protip, all you have to do when people surround your car is scream "I fear for my life" and if there is video, you will be exempt from anything you do to flee the scene.

>004

4 days and counting!

Sheeeiiit

nice

>004

>gets ran over
>ran
English is hard.

DANCIN ON MY LAWN

>Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
Hahaha that's brilliant man! I'm gonna use that

>>Fuck the poleese
>>Fuck yo laws, cracka!
>>Ahh help us poleese?!
Every Time

Do you have a video of the police officer shooting the nigger?

poor doggo

I'm not watching 12 minutes of this shit. What time stamp do I go to see someone get hit by a car?

God i hate liberals.

Haahahahahajahahahahahah
it worked. They stoped blocking cars after she got run over. Well fellas, now you know what to do if this occurs in your area.

Does anyone know the legality of running over protestors?

2:30

how big was the ambulance that came and picked it up?

Fully legal if they are intentionally blocking the road.
Also no crosswalk, so they were jay walking.

w-was the car okay?

oooooooo shit

lmao

you film this video OP? You've got to make the title decent so news outlets embed it on their website...then you change the name of the title to what you have now just to fuck with them

That a lot of coal burners.

I forgot to say in NJ

Did you see the video frog? The difference between us is that we actually fight back when pushed enough. And this was just a retarded protest, full blown terror attacks and you frogs do nothing but scatter and apologize.

is there a link to an article detailing what they are protesting about?

Completely depends on your state.

Don't take legal advice from Sup Forums.

In most cases, you won't be justified pushing through a crowd unless you fear for your life.

Pretty much.

So what's the legal situation here.

From what I understand you can't just plow through unless the jumped in front. If they stop you by the light they have to then threaten your life by contacting the car and trying to open the door and then you can gun it.

its like frogger, its up to them to gtfo the road

this shit is what makes me want to buy a Setina for my truck

bullshit, maybe in some states, but if this were true it would be Carmageddon time whenever there was a lefty protest

>FUCK YOU
>FUCK DA PO-LEES
>FUCK DA PO-LEES
>FUCK YOU
>*VROOOOOOOM*
>HAYP HAYP HAYP POLICE OSSIFUH HAYP ME HAYP ME POLICE HAYP WE NEED DA POLICE HAYP ME
every time

Car surrounded by angry niggers should justify self defense in any jurisdiction

IIRC it depends very heavily on the state, but I can't imagine in anywhere but Commiefornia you would have trouble saying "I felt like my life was in danger".

It should be mandatory to kill these imbeciles.

she got her just desserts

Depends on the person driving as well, if they have any kind of mental disorder that would make the situation make them feel threatened faster than a normal person (autism, paranoia, etc) things change.

/thread

if a bunch of protards are blocking the street and start beating on your car, floor it

if the cops turn up and ask you what happened, you say that those people are fucking animals and you feared for your life

youtube.com/watch?v=FaghAtWaJ2s

>Fat white leftist eats pavement

Oh so thats why my house shook.

>that cop that does nothing

>20 years

A good swath of it is no different today.

The guy who got killed by police literally opened fire on the police with an AK-47 while they were executing a warrant. Now it sounds like it was SWAT, so probably not just a couple officers knocking on the door saying, "Hello, Citizen we have a warrant we are going to search the premises."

Also as perhaps a surprise to Sup Forums, Isiah was not black. Looks like some kind of mexican.

stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/man-opened-fire-on-swat-officers-with-ak--before/article_9a896ce7-4823-5f81-ab78-8ca5214b894e.html

They should've picked their own cotton, bringing niggers over is the biggest mistake they ever made.

SOMEBODY CALL AN AMBALAMB

youtube.com/watch?v=UULWIpxSKk0

>FUCK DA POLICE
>*gets run over because of traffic obstruction*
>HELP
>POLICE
everytime

>Fat mongoloid protester blocks road and gets run over

What state this happen in? I can't see these fuckers blocking the roads in real states

*breathes in*
AAAAAAAAAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I can't figure out if it is a male or a female. Help.

FUCK POOOOLICE

AW SHIT, HELP POOLECE

>When you're cursing out random people who have no idea what is going on and expecting them to agree to your cause

fat mongoloid

>From what I understand you can't just plow through unless the jumped in front. If they stop you by the light they have to then threaten your life by contacting the car and trying to open the door and then you can gun it.
In that specific case, if they touch the car you're good to go...from what I understand

otherwise you can hit all the people you want on the road that aren't in the crosswalk

My fucking sides!! Not hiring you as my attorney, dumbass.

Why didn't the police help her? They were 100 yards away.

>the 13th
fitting

Top kek

Anyone catch that nigger in camo with an AR of some kind slung up?
We've got to shut this shit down before I have to start buying bulletproof windows

You can literally kill them if you feel your life threatened. If they start banging on your head, you can run them over. If they start gathering around your car and acting aggressively, you can plow through. The law will side with the innocent in the car in most cases.

Depends on your state
If you feeled threatened you have the right to escape (even in NY)
But you can't just run people over for no rhyme or reason if you're not in danger and can avoid them.

It is a felony in the US to run over someone with your car after you threaten them with your car.

get me out
this country was a mistake

cant even live in the big cities because of it... fucking sad

>I can't figure out if it is a male or a female
It is actually both. It is about to reproduce by budding, that is why it is that size.

they're seriously defending a guy who opened fire on SWAT with an AK47?

America is a third world country and people don't recognize it... and I think that that's pretty goddamn sad, that they don't recognize their own country as a third world, third rate, third class slum.

>leftist
youtu.be/DMG-eN1iibY?t=37

>playing in traffic
What did they think was going to happen? Furthermore, how the fuck does blocking traffic solve anything?

It's toxoplasmosis actually.

Conventional high-school science says that while toxoplasmosis gondii has behavior altering effects in other animals, it does not in humans (over a quarter of all americans are known to be infected with toxoplasma gondii but predictions place it as high as 80% exposure) , other specialized scientists propose that toxoplasmosis infection is readily evident through behavioral testing and has a negative effect on testosterone production and hand-eye-coordination, increases sensitivity of dopamine receptors thus ingraining a pleasure response cycle. In terms of personality Toxoplasma Gondii makes the person more egotistic yet more sociable and more promiscuous.

It is spread by contact with cats and congenitally (Mother to child).

That's the reason for this problem.

It was fine til niggers and women started getting rights

These are my favorite videos. Protestors who block public roads and public works should be legally kill-able for causing danger to the public.

That is not a peaceful protest, those innocent people in their cars could have an emergency of their own they are trying to deal with. Protesting like this is a danger to the public.

Фпбп

if you were a police officer monitoring a protest filled with people screaming fuck the police, would you honestly help?