Pakistani Migrant tries to rape a boy

>A man is facing the death penalty in Abu Dhabi after allegedly disguising himself in a burka to lure an 11-year-old boy to a rooftop where he raped and strangled the child to death.

> Police in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) say that a Pakistani immigrant to the Emirate targeted the child after going for afternoon prayers and Quran recitation during Ramadan.

ibtimes.co.uk/man-wore-burka-tempt-11-year-old-boy-away-rape-murder-him-rooftop-1625442?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=rss-inner&utm_content=/rss/yahoous/news

We need a travel ban on Pakistan.

I wonder if he was inspired by this

If he lived in Germany they would give him a medal for that.

this illustrates why I'm ok with headscarfs of whatever type, but wearing anything that totally covers the face is just taking it too far

its the kite runner all over again

He could have gotten away if he were in Goymany soil.

Even the Muslims know how to deal with their own kind.

Lmao

>170cm
MANLETS

WHEN
WILL
THEY
LEARN

I don't need sandniggers immigrating to my glorious country, we've allowed enough indians in here and they're doing absolutely fine. But pakistans are a no-no.

>Abu Dhabi

So that's why Garfield keeps trying to send pic related there.

What's the nationality of the victim? Also paki?

>66 inches

Jesus lol

>Drawing the profit is a wrong
>Raping little boys is OK

And they call US devils.

not even 5' 7", that's mostly the headress

your hair basically adds an inch to your height visually anyway

>burger education
He was sentenced to death, how does that make it okay? Also see

Any pics of the victim? He must have been incredible sexy ....

Topkek

Pic related is the victim of a similar crime in Dubai back in 2009. I believe both the kid and the rapist were pakis in that one.

If he'd done in in Europe to a white kid they would have gave him a medal.

They unironically do. They crush or chop the hands of thieves, behead criminals, massacre hardline islamists, etc.

Wtf that thing looks like it has just dropped out of a vagina ...