What's happening in the Jeb timeline rn?

What's happening in the Jeb timeline rn?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YeHkC9ABxn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well Trump was the only one against Tpp so NWO probably

Bumper

Snowballs disintegrate when being thrown
Turtles in everyones pocket, no tortoise though
People just have to clap slow and steady to win

Free guac for everyone

hanging out with good little moose

Almost as awkwardly worded as Jeb himself

Jeb has just annexed the UK

This and civil war obviously

This is the Jeb timeline, you just haven't realized

HAve you heard of TPP or no war with Russia?

M

making guacamole :)

im still lonely
it hurts so bad

Republican agenda would be moving forward.
Based brother W would be around, IRL shitposting.
Trump would still be on Twitter for our entertainment.
You all blew it.

What is the name of his stand? What does it do?

bush 2.0

we're in a war in the middle east and 9/11 2.0 has occurred already.

Someone post the webm of him beating the black girl from BLM

Bump.

Preparations for Sunday funday

Bumpp

You know that fake report about Trump and prostitutes peeing on Obama's bed in Russia? Didn't Jeb pay for the report?

>Spanish is made the official language
>UBG (Universal Basic Guac) is implemented
>new laws regarding the conservation of turtles

nobody cares :(

A new Renaissance Era

Sad, but 2 tru..

Poor Jeb..
youtube.com/watch?v=YeHkC9ABxn4

Bombing Iran for our greatest allies

Can we start a viral campaign where we get him to spend the day taking care of turtles at a zoo or something? His pathetic life is a real bummer! ):

"I'm wearin' my hoodie..."
Jeb Bush, 2016
"I love you..you're a- a good little moose."
Jeb Bush, 2016

why does jeb make me so sad

Poor Jebby

people are clapping

JEB IS THE UK!

President Jeb is accepting the Nobel Peace Prize for ending the Syrian Civil War and solving the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

The TPP has revitalized the economy and unemployment has fallen below 2% due to the basic economic benefits of free trade.

Mexican immigration is being kept just adequate to meet the surging labor demands of recovering American industry.

The next-generation battleship USS George W. Bush is beginning construction. By 2020 it will be in service as flagship of the 600-ship navy.

"Thank God we elected Jeb!" you chuckle as your cute Latina house servant (even NEETs have them now) brings you a fresh bowl of guac and chips.

I bet him and Barron would be great friends. They could go on adventures and Jeb could teach him all about his friends the turtles.

As you munch on your tortilla chips, a breaking news update comes on. The fugitive Donald Trump has finally been captured by Seal Team 6 in the basement of the Trump Hotel in Taipei. He will be extradited to the US to face charges under the espionage act.

The news then returns to live coverage of the trial of Hillary Rodham Clinton, just in time to catch the sentence: death. Many Democrats are upset, but after the utterly incontrovertible evidence uncovered by the diligent, careful work of President Jeb's special prosecutor, even the most partisan grudgingly accept that there was no other option. As an an act of mercy, President Jeb immediately commutes the sentence to life in prison. Our long national nightmare is over, now the healing may begin.

The news then turns to a local human interest story - apparently an obscure DC pizza chain named Comet-something has been shut down by a massive FBI sting operation...