Comey: I've had discussion before with other HUMANS"

Transcript:

MCCAIN: Yeah, but I — I think it would intensely arouse my curiosity if the president of the United States said “We had that thing, you know” — I’d like to know what the hell that thing is, particularly if I’m the director of the FBI.

COMEY: Yeah, I — I get that, Senator. Honestly, I’ll tell you what — this is speculation, but what I concluded at the time is, in his memory, he was searching back to our encounter at the dinner, and was preparing himself to say, “I offered loyalty to you, you promised loyalty to me,” and all of a sudden his memory showed him that did not happen, and I think he pulled up short.

That’s just a guess, but I — I — a lot of conversations with humans over the years.

Starts at 2:50:30, happens around 2:50:44
youtu.be/-lnnGXp2cnI

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/with_replies
youtube.com/watch?v=GxRtidx_PV4
youtube.com/watch?v=DV-hSWik7CQ
twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Somebody tweet this to
twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/with_replies

I don't think they picked up on it

Please someone do this. I don't have a twitter

comey confirmed Nordic

What if he's a draco or vlash? I don't think Comey is evil though

DELET THIS THREAD

i'm on it.

>digits

Holy fuck

This is very strange. How would Comey know Trump was searching back to his encounter and how would he know what he was preparing to say? Was he inside his head? Reading his mind? Sounds more like an alien and a human subject on some kind of experiment. And then his MEMORY SHOWED HIM???
How does he know what his MEMORY "showed" HIM?

He served a Draco Bush Draco Obama. Why tf would you think he's not reptilian.

ummmmmmm talks to humans.

The real question is. Is Donald Trump Reptilian cuz he used to hang out with hillary Bushes etc...

wtf is vlash?

>draco
youtube.com/watch?v=GxRtidx_PV4
fugg

>He served a Draco Bush Draco Obama. Why tf would you think he's not reptilian.
>ummmmmmm talks to humans.
>The real question is. Is Donald Trump Reptilian cuz he used to hang out with hillary Bushes etc...

What complete and utter shite. I dare you to talk like that outside and you will be slapped with reality.

You know the reason he said it is because he was talking from an analytical perspective. He was trying to infer Trump's mind from his behaviour and did it with his experience of what the human animal is like.

Draco/Human hybrid. Rumored to have carried out the Bataclan attacks
FUUUUCKKKKK

shills be out in full force reeeeeeee

>digits

Bump

Your Queen is one of them. Diana constantly told her friends "They [the Windsors] aren't human."

She didn't cheat on Charles because she liked to get around. She cheated on Charles because she was literally chosen just to be the human carrier for William who is half Draco (Vlash) and half human.

Harry isn't related to any of The Windsors; he is fully human as his father is one of the men with whom Diana had a tryst.

Windsors, specifically Queen Elizabeth, had Diana and her boyfriend killed because Diana had confided in him and his father that the Windsors were not human and the House of Saud was chalk full of Vlash Hybrids.

It all started with the Celestial Event of Nuremberg in 1561. It's why most all European royals past and present since then trace their mixed bloodlines to what was then a Germanic city-state.

>not an argument in sight

>no sources

Why do people do this?

Why don't you look at the damn video posted earlier in the thread?

Bump

BREAKING NEWS FORMER FBI DIRECTOR HAD A LOT OF CONVERSATIONS WITH HUMANS

WILL DONALD TRUMP BE IMPEACHED ON MONDAY?

vibrations are so high now they have to use fake arms cuz they're claws are visible lmao hahahah.

then they use the excuse of "gun ready" under the jacket. Lmao. How could you have your "hands" on the trigger inside fake arm sockets lel. Draco's Confirmed lmao hahahahha

youtube.com/watch?v=DV-hSWik7CQ

That pic. Holy fuck. And the David star...: wtf....

Checked
Bump

But they're secret service. Why would they let Dracos get that close to him?

You mean you're just finding out about the elite being run by certain races of ayylmaos?
What really jogs the noggin is figuring out what Comey is, probably a grey

Cuz dTrump is prolly Draco/or aware of Dracos.

wait honestly man, i can reenact holding a gun under an over coat too, it's at the hip almost finger on the trigger

We humans are weak. no technology. have virtually zero power over anything. Dracos took over a long time ago.

overly-white people are kinda scary-looking desu

first we need to see them to defeat them lel. They are everywhere. you need infrared camera to see

Comey is a piece of shit.

The guy is clearly a communist liberal shill who has been aiding the destruction of the U.S. for many years in his field of work.

They are trying to keep the Russia/Trump lie in order in an attempt to save their own asses, however they may try.

What a disgusting mess this whole thing is...

I'm guessing the amount of fraud, money laundering and illegal activities that the dems and their friends have done in the past 30 years is monumental and would ultimately lead to the collapse of many establishments due to thousands of arrests.

Holy shit! How tall is Comey?
Manlets btfo

*Humanlets btfo

Are the Bushes reptilian? Clintons? Henry Kissinger?

>66

6'8

6' 8''

He's a big reptile

that's a spicy meatball

quick rundown?

Screech at me for being a dumbfuck newfag, I don't care. We all have to start somewhere. The fuck are dracos?

twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/

What if he was admitting aliens are real.

this is why everyone is trying to focus on mccain rather than the psychotic unfit incompetent fired fbi director who, on his and obongo's watch, allowed the "russians" to "destroy democracy" while doing nothing about it.

then blame trump.

this is why leftist and neocon heads are exploded watermelons. it's the result of collective immolation due to cognitive dissonance.

In Sup Forums terminology:
Space niggers

Aren't they more like space jews?

Correction: Greys are space niggers
Draconians are underworld Evil Jews.

> DO YOU SEE A SIGN OUTSIDE MY HOUSE
> THAT SAYS DEAD SPACE NIGNOG STORAGE?

Hi im following your account. Got any cool info about Europe/asia/africa? You seem focused on uk/us

Well he isn't reptilian or draco he is a passive and weak individual despite his height. I would say the tall grays.