Redpill me on age difference between men and women in relationships

redpill me on age difference between men and women in relationships.

What is too much? be realistic, not a moralfag.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UDnkG1x20Vs
autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/large-study-parent-age-autism-finds-increased-risk-teen-moms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

idk the woman I am banging now is 17 years older than me (26) and it is freaky sex with no drama.
plus she makes a lot and buys me shit.

I think 10 years is the limit, old enough to still be her sibling, too young to be her father.

ecks dee xD

yeah me too.

>am 28
>she just turned 18

The woma you have children with should be at least 15yrs younger than you.

I know a good woman who is probably going to be forever single and childless. Wasted all of her remaining young dating years on a guy in his fifties, who had a heart attack and died on her. I talked to her not too long ago, asked her if she's seeing anybody. She just straight up admitted she fucked up and missed the boat, no bitterness or whining, either. She's pretty based.

I'm 34 dating a 22 year old. Teaching her a lot.

Don't appease the pussy: youtu.be/UDnkG1x20Vs

This is straight up emotional abuse on her part!

boyyyyyyy
no.
als ze 18 is is ze nog wel te jong

then Trump fucks his grandkids

how did you start that relationship user?
every girl I've been committed to has been within a year of my age at the time, but I've been warming up to the idea of someone a 5-10 years younger

hoezo? is het echt zo extreem?

what are you saying user? elaborate

It's fine as long as the age difference is within 10 years.
Don't fuck 14 year olds if you are too old, though.

ik ben 19 en ik zou mijzelf nooit met een man van 28 zien nu, want ik voel mij zelf nog een soort van ''kind''. maar dat kan aan mij liggen hoor lol

10 years max, from a biological standpoint

Age differences greater than 10 years increases the chance of schizophrenia and autism.
Furthurmore, advanced paternal age greatly increases a childs risk of autism and schizophrenia, while advanced maternal age greatly increases risk of down syndrome.

It's always best to marry good and young and start having kids then.
Idiots who think they can fuck around in their youth and thensettle down in their 40's are stupid and selfish.

1/2 your age plus 7 years.

It's like cool but not

>want ik voel mij zelf nog een soort van ''kind''. maar dat kan aan mij liggen hoor
ja maar dat is juist wanneer een oudere man van pas komt. anders verspil je je leven aan een stelletje kinderachtige fuccbois

als je iets van je leven wil maken en niet straks 30 en alleen wil zijn nadat je tig mislukte "relaties" hebt gehad, is een oudere man (in mijn mening) veel beter.

wew you were faster. this is the correct forumla though.

Divide your age by 2 and add 7

>if your 20, 17
>if your 25,19-20
>if your 30, 22

obviously its not set in stone but its a good guideline

>Age differences greater than 10 years increases the chance of schizophrenia and autism.
no retard, that's about the woman being 40 and older.

it's not just age difference. the man can be 40+ and the baby would be fine if the woman is younger than 40.

eh, ik doe niet aan relaties, heb er ook nooit een gehad. wacht tot huwelijk, en als ik 20 ben wil ik best met een oudere man trouwen, maar ik gok 26 max, 28 pushed het wel hoor.

It's a faggoty guideline

Is she just shit at swimming or is something else going on?

>eh, ik doe niet aan relaties, heb er ook nooit een gehad. wacht tot huwelijk,
ik ook. als je huwelijk wilt dan moet je helemaal niet zoeken naar iemand rond je eigen leeftijd.

vergeet niet: jongens zijn veel onvolwassener dan meiden van hun eigen leeftijd.

>als ik 20 ben wil ik best met een oudere man trouwen, maar ik gok 26 max, 28 pushed het wel hoor.
6-8 max? de meeste mensen die ik ken die echt lang en gelukkig getrouwd zijn, hebben een veel hogere verschil in leeftijd.

maar goed, je moet het zelf weten natuurlijk.

Oh fuck.
Wait. So if I'm 30, but marry a 20 year old woman, I'll be alright?

Start at 18, end at 26, start over at 18.

Repeat until death. Only faggots hold on to moldy eggs.

Women are at their highest value in their teens & twenties
Men in their late 20s & 30s

In older societies a young man could prove himself worthy & succesfull and win over a girl

>or just: girls like older (proven) men

>using some shitty xk.cd formula

Get back to red.dit with your stupid quirky comics, you leftist pleb.

yep and you'll learn a lesson in STD's

nee dat snap ik, maar ik heb echt het idee dat 18 nog erg jong is. vanaf 20 kan het wel gewoon ja.
en dat betekent niet dat dat meisje dan nutteloze relaties moet aangaan.

currently seeing a 21 yo and a 48 yo as a 30 yo myself
it's fine both ways

every couple I know who have what I would considder a successful marrige have an age difference of 10-15 years always with the man being the older one

I don't know why it works but I'm going with it
I'm 32 and my gf soon to be wife is 20

My girlfriend is 1.5 years older. Is it too much for the long term, Sup Forums?

how old is she?

if two 33 year olds have a baby, what are the odds it will be retarded?

Where can I find more of this

autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/large-study-parent-age-autism-finds-increased-risk-teen-moms

>Autism rates also rose with widening gaps between two parents’ ages. These rates were highest when dads were between 35 and 44 years old and their partners were 10 or more years younger. Conversely, rates rose when moms were in their 30s and their partners were 10 or more years younger.

>Autism rates were 66 percent higher among children born to dads over 50 years of age than among those born to dads in their 20s. Autism rates were 28 percent higher when dads were in their 40s versus 20s.

i have no idea what xd cd is and i know this formula for over 10years now so fuck off with your reddit boogeyman shit you abhorrent retard.

Half your age and subtract seven.

age 20 = 3
age 25=5-6
age 30= 8 , etc.

misschien heb je overigens wel gelijk, hoor. kan best, maar sowieso hoe ontmoet een 18 jarig meisje een 28 jarig iemand? ik ken niemand van die leeftijd, hoor

normal i'd say, to my knowledge it starts getting concerting if the woman is >40

het is niet eens dat ik perse opzoek was naar een meisje (totaal niet eigenlijk). maar goed, de ontmoeting was heel spontaan uit het niks, en vet leuk, bijna cheesy romcom level.

we kunnen makkelijk over van alles lullen dus dat gaat lekker. zij is ook niet van het casual dating. ik weet niet waar het naartoe gaat (is nog geen week geweest) maar ik wil het wel een kans geven.

>every couple I know who have what I would considder a successful marrige have an age difference of 10-15 years always with the man being the older one
exactly what I told the other dutch poster. those people are also usually not from big cities (those places are full of casual dating degeneracy)

>autists take longer to find a mate and breed
>older people are leas healthy and therefore have less healthy children

What a surprise

ok nouja zolang het net blijft kan het geen kwaad i guess
veel success ermee

speak english faggots

Half age plus 7
no exceptions

It's a shitty webcomic for autists that started this formula around 10 years ago.

>35-44
that's old as fuck to be having kids though, but yeah I guess I stand corrected partly.

as long as you don't wait to become to old, the age difference doesn't matter.

aka: even an age difference of 10 years is fine if you yourself aren't older than let's say 33

also, even if the child is biologically fine, for its mental health it's terrible for the parents to be old. gotta have kids as soon as possible.

If you're interested in making a pair bond and starting a family, the best age for the guy is late twenties to early 30s and for the girl early 20s

>Teaching her a lot

HAH!

>those people are also usually not from big cities
that's true I live in a town of 2,500

Why are there age limits? Why can't I marry a 12-year old? Helen of Troy was 12. Juliet and Cleopatra were still teenagers when they became famous. Most heroines of classic novels and poems were underage by today's laws. Thomas Edison married a 16-year-old. Medical studies show that the best age for a woman to have children is between 15 and 25 (lowest chances of miscarriage, of birth defects and, last but not least, of the woman dying while giving birth); while the worst age is after the mid 30s. And the younger you are, the more likely you are to cement a real friendship with your children; the older you are, the more likely that the "generational gap" will hurt your children's psychology. Therefore it is much more natural to have a child at 16 than at 40. In countless countries of the world women have their first child at a very young age, and stop having children at a relatively young age.

bedankt. maar wat je ook doet: doe niet aan "dating", en ga ook niet te lang wachten met kinderen nemen. en zoek een volwassen man, niet eentje die onder 25 is.

thanks poland and sorry for insulting you i didnt mean it.

there was this formula - your age divided by two, then add seven. means the only age you are ok with girls your age is 14. For example if you are 30 -> 30/2 + 7 = 15+7 = 22 yo chick for 30 yo guy. Here you are

that image doesn't mean much without context. wtf is it showing?

Here's a better guideline. Your age minus your age plus fourteen.

I'm in my 50s, and dating them in that range. To me once they are over 30 they a bitter whores.

If it's your kid 100%

Starting at 18yo. Half you age plus 7.

>there was this formula
and it's literally bullshit. it's more of a meme than a formula.

nee ik ben in een streng christenlijk huishouden opgebracht, maak je maar geen zorgen hoor.

alleen iemand vinden vind ik wel lastig, want ik wil geen degenerate en ik zeg je eerlijk dat zijn de meeste mensen hier wel. wss leeftijd boeit niet eens meer ja, zolang het maar niet al te extreem is.. en ja, vroeg kinderen is sowieso het beste.

Extreme age differences in parents and advanced age parents are unnatural and degenerate.

Sorry to spoil your dumb millenial life plan of "I'll just go wild in my youth and then settle down when I'm nearing 40 and everything will be sunshine and rainbows XD"

If you are between 20-30, settle down and marry now. Your healthy happy family ship is about to sail.

my rule is -1.5/+3 years, I am 34

So, are YOU 26 or is she?

1/10
jimmies not rustled
keep trying
D for effort

Hehe, I'm right there with ya. My slam piece, and [sadly] only person I talk to on this house arrest, is 15 years older than me.

I'm 30. Ohh, and she is married, lel.

I don't care I will never have a girlfriend.

I fucked a 14 yr on the side when I was 23, gf at that moment was 20. It was horrible, she didnt know what to do. When I was 26 I fucked a 17 yr exactly like pic related, could barely cum.

Current gf is 26, I am 27 and best relationship I ever had so far.

Perfect age for whatever age you are, if you are 50+ is 20-25, older is fine if you want to keep a stable relationship.

what did you do you degenerate

macron?

waar ongeveer woon je als ik vragen mag?

mensen (die niet degenerates zijn) ontmoeten is indd vet moeilijk. alle meeting spots zijn letterlijk exclusief voor degenerates.

hoe het met mij ging: opweg naar werk, op station later in trein. een meisje viel mij op, en ik haar, er was gewoon iets. na paar keer elkaars richting op te hebben gekeken dacht ik, het is nu of nooit (ze loopt trein uit en zie haar nooit meer). dus ik heb gewoon mijn telefoon nummer opgeschreven en aan haar gegeven. dus het was aan haar of er wat van kwam.

later die dag hebben we geapp'd, en een paar dagen later zaten we weer in zelfde trein. binnenkort maar even afspreken en kijk of het wat word, maar al word het niks, was het iig leuk. als dit een prive gesprek was had ik je mijn nummer gegevn zodat we iig konden praten, maar goed.

ik woon in noord brabant lol

The only factor that matters is if she legal.
I can give a damn if a 55 year old is dating a 18 year old who still in high school.

Personally I think the largest age gap is half your age above 18. For instance, if I am 40, she can be 20. Too large of an age gap and your run into too many generation issues.

lol wtf, ik ook.

tell me Sup Forums, if it bleeds, why can't it breed?

don't you think nature would be the wisest when it comes to reproduction?

my coworker is 38 and his gf is 25

im a klv at 24...

fuckin 3rd worlders

66% chance

>The only factor that matters is if she legal.
that goes without saying idiot. this thread is about age difference between partners, not about pedo shit and illegalities

ik vind dit echt een verschrikkelijke plek
maar op zijn minst is mijn huis wel comfy

lekker

Read the rest of my post faggot.

>mfw my mom had me at 38
>mfw my mom had my idiot brother at 42
I guess that explains a lot.

sauce?

the rest of it is shit as well.
>55yo and an 18yo
if you can be her father or her grandfather, you should kys.

Breda is wel ok, en mijn huis is ook comfy

>Breda is wel ok,
*als je de degenerates (clubs etc) negeert

my mom had my sister at 40 or 41 and she's more normal than my brother or I, which isn't saying that much actually...

LEKKER

idk, kom niet in breda maar het is dichtbij

20 years I would say is the max. Women should be getting married before they are 30, and men should be getting married before they are 40.

I fought the law and the law kind of won.

I had over eleven years where I had strict rules for myself to not drink and drive. With MADD sentencing I got fucked for b/c of juvenile offenses that still fall under "lifetime" sentence enhancements.

I was an outstanding probationer until last fall/winter when I was preparing to kill myself so I went YOLO and dropped all probation responsibilities. OFC my probation was revoked.

My mistress is a well compensated lawyer and she was calling me "an idiot" since I represented myself pro se in my revocation indictment. I was able to secure the exact judgement I desired and felt was warranted.

Choose someone who isn't barren and will make a good parent/spouse. If you're getting pickier than that in this day and age you should get used to the idea of dying alone.

So many of you expect a smoking hot 18yo subservient virgin who has already overdosed on redpills and wants to have 10 of your babies as quickly as possible to fall in your lap, and you wont' take anything less despite not being much of a catch yourselves. So you don't settle down, you don't have kids, and yet you continue to post on this Cantonese wine tasting webzone about race traitors and coal burners. At least the degenerates out there are making half white babies. Most of you are making no white babies.

ik zou bijna zeggen laten we een keertje irl lullen

did the 14 just lay there?