Anglo-Protestant Alliance when?

The "Anglosphere" is a papist plot. Canada, Australia, and New Zealand are all currently run by filthy papists. We must form an alliance on Protestant values and defend Anglo-Saxon lands against the scourge of the papist antichrist.

If these other members of the so-called "Anglosphere" wish to join the USA and the UK then the must fight back against the tools of the antichrist at the heads of their respective governments.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AoCU6Clpkxk
nytimes.com/2016/05/30/nyregion/hamptons-town-nears-a-deal-on-a-jewish-ritual-boundary.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All of our countries are run by an internationalist clique of secular atheists.

Yeah I'm starting to believe no politician really believes in God.

Not that it fucking matters.

>secular atheists
Finally Sup Forums admits that we're smarter.

does anyone have that pic listing catholic politicians?
>Trudeau
>Tony Blair
etc...

>says the roofucker with a papist Prime Minister

Arguably the mick running it now is an improvement on the kike previously.

White
Anglo
Saxon
Protestant
Squads

WHEN?

Right. The 30,000+ true churches... Dominus vobiscum.

the world went to shit when protestantism became rampant

Protestantism is a false religion and it's more obvious now than any time in the last few centuries. Once the liberal compromise choice Pope is gone you'll see. Remember that he still cannot change anything of substance despite the fact he's a liberal cuck.

>Trudeau

>pro LGBT
>pro Jew
>pro Islam
>pro birth control

yeah, no.

There is only ONE true church, papist. 'New Reformed Neo-Lutheran Church of the Last Days Of Northern Nebraska In Refugee in Southern Alabama under New Oath of the Foundation in 1992' is the Church that Christ had in mind since the very begginging.

>pro Jew
>pro Islam
That's pretty catholic, user.

Yes, I suspect that this is a plot by those insidious tories to bring us under the heel of popery

Other than install liberal priests and archbishops who will introduce more liberalism into the body of the Church over time...

Oh look, some religious guy preaching violence.

It's sort of like morality makes you believe that evil is okay as long as you only use it against moral degenerates, who just happen to not be a part of your larp club.

Episcopal master race here. Will support this 100%. Catholets need to take their antipope and sort themselves out. Pagan and atheist nationalist LARPers need to sort themselves out.

But we possibly have the most work to do, Protestant bros, both individually and collectively. There needs to be a WASP General thread daily, first of all. We must organize a meta structure and meme it into existence, the west can not survive without us. I encourage each of you to start putting in some effort daily into WASP political organization, discussion and personal contributions to support our interests.

Face it, your leader is papist scum, leaf.

tools of the antichrist well stp backking neo ottoman because they are the antichrist an you dumbases think rome is anti christ

You're an absolute nonce if you like Big Ian haha

John Paul II BTFO by BASED White Anglo-Saxon Protestant

youtube.com/watch?v=AoCU6Clpkxk

Curry my yoghurt can coca coalyer

I think Rome can be great again, but you've gotta sort this antipope mess out user.

This thread is proof that Christcucks are a disease.

I'm LARPing you faggot.

>There needs to be a WASP General thread daily
This really needs to happen.
>I encourage each of you to start putting in some effort daily into WASP political organization, discussion and personal contributions to support our interests.
Any advice on this one?

Start from a solid and personal base. Take care of your responsibilities first, and then prioritize your contribution according to your skill set and personal ability, pic related. There are numerous sources online to help you along the way.

To be clear, a WASP general on Sup Forums would help us sift through necessary news and geopolitical resources and further our interests in the global information warfare. I think that a WASP general would be more beneficial than a Christian General thread for a few reasons, most notably, less thread killing, dumbed down arguments. We could discuss former WASP strongholds and how we lost them, where to organize from this point, what we're doing to improve our situation, banter on philosophical, theological and political matters that is a bit more focused, as some jackoff from Central Europe or Mexico won't be interjecting their Roman Popery into actual important matters.

It could be our means of surviving the (((jive))) of modernity.

Friendly reminder that places like the Hamptons are now a lost cause, because we neglected our heritage and failed to organize: nytimes.com/2016/05/30/nyregion/hamptons-town-nears-a-deal-on-a-jewish-ritual-boundary.html?_r=0

This started out as a top-down problem, an issue of the abandonment of patriarchal duty. This country and all of the west has suffered due to this degradation. I encourage you bros, even if you have nothing to contribute but a little time and effort here and there, to start organizing and making a difference. It's either this or the Vargpill. And the Vargpill is not a great pill to take in all actuality.

First of all thanks, I'll look into this
I think you should try user. It could end up being one of the mainstays of Sup Forums like the syria general or britpol.
>I think that a WASP general would be more beneficial than a Christian General thread for a few reasons, most notably, less thread killing, dumbed down arguments.
Not to mention the the fact that we wouldn't have to deal with atheist or pagan shitposters.
> We could discuss former WASP strongholds and how we lost them, where to organize from this point, what we're doing to improve our situation, banter on philosophical, theological and political matters that is a bit more focused
All of these would be great. I think we could accomplish a lot in terms of discussion and spreading information.

My problem is, I'm not bigly religious. We need people like OP to not only post inflammatory shit about Catholets and pagan LARPers, but a sort of spiritual guide. I haven't studied theology since I was probably 17, and that was a few years ago. I have forgotten most of my inter-Christian banter. How would we meme interest into such a thread user?

All that I know is that the Episcopal church has gone full cuck in the last few years on generally every part of the libshit agenda. Many people left the church for this reason.

I want the WASP race to make a comeback.

I'm in the same situation as you, I haven't looked into much theology since my teenage years, but I think that alone puts ahead of most Sup Forumsacks and the general populace, so if we post even a small amount of theology I think the spiritual types will come.
As far as memeing interest in it, I think a large part of that is going to be persistence. If people see the thread being made everyday, they'll eventually want to check it out. From there we'll need top tier banter, which shouldn't be too hard for us. More traditional memes would take more work, but I can think of two good strategies. The first would be glorifying and dispelling (((myths))) about the history of WASP America. The second could be a sort of smug pepe style "sure feels good to be WASP master race" series of memes.

Thank you user. You've given me a little hope today. Even if this thread crashes with no survivors, I hope to talk to you in the future. If it's in a Christian General or a Protestant General thread. I'm actually going to start participating in those Christian General threads until we can get something off the ground. We absolutely have to make a change within the next 4 years, due to political circumstances and the demographic problems we face.

I started this thread half as a joke but I'm glad you guys got something out of it. If I wasn't irredeemably non-religious I'd probably join the fight.

I'm mostly just having a bit of fun to honor the Anglo-Saxon Protestant nationalist DUP joining in coalition with the Tories in the UK.

>Thank you user. You've given me a little hope today.
I'm very happy to hear that. I've been thinking about how to organize with other wasps, so it's a good thing you brought it up in this thread. I'll be in those generals as well, so let's work towards this. Good luck user.
>I started this thread half as a joke but I'm glad you guys got something out of it. If I wasn't irredeemably non-religious I'd probably join the fight.
Well, are you really irredeemable if you're making threads like this on Sup Forums, instead of gloating in some atheist subreddit?

Thanks guise. Even if this thread was made half-heatedly and for keks, the prospect of other anons in my age group out there being keen on pursuing WASP master race interests has had an invigorating effect on me. We will be competing against the Jews again, to see who the eternal master race is one day bros. I hope even the irredeemably non-religious will be a part of our return to glory. We ARE going to make it.

>Well, are you really irredeemable if you're making threads like this on Sup Forums, instead of gloating in some atheist subreddit?
The older I get the more I value the role of Protestantism in shaping Western values and culture and align with Christians in their fight against degeneracy, even though I am not a person of faith.

>the prospect of other anons in my age group out there being keen on pursuing WASP master race interests has had an invigorating effect on me.
I've felt the same user.
>We will be competing against the Jews again, to see who the eternal master race is one day bros.
>We ARE going to make it.
That's right.

>The older I get the more I value the role of Protestantism in shaping Western values and culture and align with Christians in their fight against degeneracy
I've seen a lot of people in my age group come to the same conclusions. That might be the first step. I recommend you look into it more. Some of it might speak to you.