Things Sup Forums will never understand

Things Sup Forums will never understand

why christianity must be erased

All of that is complicated only if you don't have principles. That scroll of truth is absolute retardity.

>All of that is complicated only if you don't have principles

Give me a realistic principle of yours which magically reduces a complex reality into simple terms.

>principles

Wtf? Isn't that the whole point of the right wing?

>hehe look im dumb librul so i'll draw a comic about stuff i don't understand and call it truth
gay fuck you nigger and kill yourself

Unified Principles are exactly there to get Life people and society in order

The problem with principles and sticking to them is that people could actually judge you on your stance on issues. Thats why lefties have fluid, non-sensicle principles. Because if they didn't, people could find out what fucking morons they are.

Case in point is there weird, unequivocal support for Islam when Islam stands for everything they should be against

TELL. THE. TRUTH.

From what I can tell, the basis of western civilization was founded on that key principle, roughly speaking

If our politicians decided to tell the truth about the nigger problem we'd be over soon

>Scroll of Truth tries to deny Sup Forums
> but Sup Forums has always been right, from Trump, Assad, the faggy flag that suicide watch-man up in Norway put up and Sup Forums stole, the jews and their corruption of the media

It's like some people have merged with the blue pill.

the world is not run by jews
we just have god backing us

So this is why we must tear down our borders and let the entirety of the third world empty into our countries.

Thanks for showing me the light friend!

Does it favor your judaism?

Better not have a constitution then, that shit is WAY to unified.

Personally, I'm okay with having slaves again.

>TELL. THE. TRUTH.

What constitutes the truth, exactly?

What if you're some deluded faggot that thinks 9/11 was an inside job. Or if sources you consider unassailable that provide you information fuck up, and give you facts that were drawn from faulty conclusions or an incomplete understanding- and you deliver that information as "True".

Does that still constitute Truth?

Truth is fucking objective, it's the reason why science deals in "Theories". Because our understanding of reality ultimately falls down to human observation and best guesses that have predictable value. Pure, unadulterated, truth is unobtainable.

Sup Forums knows the scroll's scribe is dead as well as his society, therefore his sage shit is worthless and untrue.

I mean. they had to ratify the decision among representatives of various geographic locations just to legally instantiate a system where all men are created equal under the law.
While denoting the fact that all men were created equal by god, no system until them crated by a central, simple government system like a monarchy or caste system was able to figure that kind of thing out.

Not that you could see really what the value of water is while swimming in it. You take sublimation of abstractions because you cant even grasp the tools at hand to develop any form of nuance.

you fool.

you've been watching too much rick n morty bud

Niggers and Jews, Bad News.

Jesus Christ, there was nothing ineffable about my post. It's some of the most basic philosophy that anybody could espouse.

"Truth", by and large, is objective. You live in a universe where all your information is interpreted by a very fallible brain which can be tricked by things as simple as optical illusions, let alone complex situations involving multiple parties.

I said "Realistic Principle", not "Pepe Meme".