"People who lose elections should be congratulated"

The left just become more and more batshit insane by the day. They're literally acting like it's a victory for Corbyn just because Labour won more seats than they did in 2015 (but literally three more than 2010).

Labour weren't the majority party. Corbyn isn't the Prime Minister. Yes, he had a good campaign and had his share of middle class 18 year olds shilling for him 24/7 on Twitter, but he lost. Theresa May is the Prime Minister. Jeremy Corbyn is not.

I swear I didn't even see any of this lunacy when Trump won. At least they acknowledged that Hillary was defeated.

...congratulate him for what? Did Bernie give him a participation prize?

Good job losing, faggot.

WTF HILLARY LOST?

>Corbyn won the election

umm, no sweetie. May WON the election with 318 seats.

I want to suckle on Theresa May's strong and stable nipple.

She is such a strong leader. Devout Christian, banker husband, wheat field runner. I can relate to her so much. Corbyn on the other hand is a rotten scoundrel. He went to the funeral of Saddam Hussein for goodness sakes.

Sweetie posting is supposed to be used for the bad guys mate.

The left is just niggers and other degenerates. Stop listening to their insanity

Is being congratulated for losing a cultural thing?

Also, for anyone criticising Theresa's policies on the internet, particularly banning encryption, kindly fuck off! We don't need bloody encryption so just shut up. A 60 year old upper-middle class woman knows what the fuck to do about the internet so just back off.

Did Corbyn congratulate Hillary for coming 2nd?

He congratulated Sanders for coming "second".

Sanders came second for a position that came second.
Jeb! levels of JUST.

Everyone gets a medal today. There are no losers. That's horrible old fashioned white man thinking.
Did you take part? Then you are a winner!

Hilldog's team had no part in that.

Hillary thought the election was a popularity contest thus losing as she didn't understand the rules.

She doesn't understand laws of her own country either.

>At least they acknowledged that Hillary was defeated
Trump was giving a victory speech and MSNBC was still like "We are predicting a potential Trump victory"

pro tip: she won the popular vote, literally most Americans wanted her . period

>Congratulations you lost

A new book by a 92 year old Communist

Wait... who is the bad guy?

she lost turk roach
stay refugee nigga