HELP A FAGGOT BECOME A BASED DAD

> be me

> around 50y dad
> ~USD 15mm net worth
> confused, worried

The other day there was this thread in which /pollacks/ were discussing what they would inherit, and I found it rather impressive that most parents would just rather get their kids on a job then go on spending everything till they tilt. So, some user would get a car through inheritance… someone else would get a house… a couple anons would get serious cash.

Seriously? WTF is up with that? Why don’t most people these days want to pass on their wealth? (Why create it in the first place?) Then people complain about the joos… well the joos put their children first I guess.

Here is a question: how do you become a based dad, passing on some wealth to your kids, but also moral values, civics, civil disobedience, honesty, truth, science, philosophy, etc? It’s probably easy for them to go to some fancy Univ and go gender studies or some other epic failitude as they spend cash in degenerate ways… water takes the easiest path downhill and all…

But how to simultaneously have them have it “easy” (financially) and still have them push themselves to their maximum and strive for greatness?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SAyA7rfyF38
holidappy.com/holidays/10-Reasons-Fathers-are-so-Important-to-their-Daughters
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-long-reach-childhood/201106/the-importance-fathers
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's easy, only reward kids when they have earned it. Want a car? Get straight As. If you strictly adhere to it, it works 100%.

what about them being decent? They can get work done to get something they want, but they might still turn out to be some clusterfuck deviant degenerates like pic related?

thats your problem

One thing I'm doing is building a library at home and filling it up with science, math, philosophy, and based Hemingway

well faggot it's more like your problem, since you will have to work for them and I will be dead

Ostentatious displays of wealth are always bad. I grew up wealthy, and was around wealthy people in school and such. The kids who were most unhappy were the ones that valued people in terms of their financial worth. ALWAYS this was because a. their parents made big shows of the money they had and b. they had no other skill set developed to be proud of.
My advice, get your kids to be good at one instrument, one intellectual artistic study (literature, music, art) and two sports. They'll get self worth from that. Second, never let on how much you have. I thought my family was just middle class until like 13, and it really sets the precedent that money doesn't matter. Also, remind them that you always chose to work jobs you liked, not because of pay.

> My advice, get your kids to be good at one instrument, one intellectual artistic study (literature, music, art) and two sports. They'll get self worth from that.

yeah this is pretty based

work teaches decency

Put them into good elite private schools, also make sure they travel, not to tourist spots but the real world.
Seeing the world will push them towards Sup Forums

Dad here, was a bit reticent because huebro is full of shit and probably a pedo but..
>teach em to read young, read to them at bedtime etc. - it promotes a love of books
>sport: both individual and team - make it compulsory to do a team sport each season. I coach both my kids teams. It makes them learn to p[lay as a team - both winning and losing and it gives them the desire to strive
>music: a musical instument. Or 2. Both of mine can play a couple, sing and write. Probably a band in the offing
>work: some chores and responsibilities carry value, some just have to be done - as a parent it's up to you to decide which and why if you want your kids to have a work ethic.
>money: see above for work. Both my kids stand to inherit over a mill in assets each after me and my wife die and we've talked to them about our wills. They're more concerned about what sort of care we might want.
>discipline: NEVER hit your kids.It only teaches them to not get caught. Make it a threat by all means, but better to use denial of privileges over physical violence. I've smacked my eldest once. In 15ys. & there was no question why.

On a side note - have srsly though of running a regular /dadpol thread. Bit unsure about attracting the peds tho.

Suggestions?

That'd be great. The fuck could a pedo get in here that's not available elsewhere? very worst thing I venture is you make a mistake a nigger doxxes you, and user would have to be pretty stupid anyways

Well this is /adv/ topic more than Sup Forums
Most people here, myself included, are a bad influence for kids.

Id say
3-8 teach fantasy
9-13 teach reality (death, love, sex, hate, war,...) they better learn this from you
14-18 moral values and politics, manual labours, some trades (how to fix a car, how to do the taxes, cooking)
Also i think this is the age to stablish identity. Who are you, what are your goals, how to achieve them, always have a plan B

Discipline and avoid of procrastination is the best you can teach to your kids from day 1

wow from a burger from all people..

Pride is the best antidote for degeneracy.
Good higene and manners, with a good self steem will keep your kids away from degeneracy.
Overprotection leads to bipolar behaviour, you and I from catholic nations, know the catholic school girls are the biggest whores.

Its because of boomers my dude. Gen X is just doing it just like the boomers

Here you go dad .. youtube.com/watch?v=SAyA7rfyF38

yeah the thing here is the wife is overprotective...

but yeah, pride and self-worth through accomplishments may be the best route.

What do you mean? American's love to travel.
A closed view of different cultures that doesn't let them see why other cultures fail will make them fall into multiculturalism. It will also show them how other the other races act.
Take an entire summer vacation to travel Africa, your kids will be based.
Living in the oakland Chinatown got me based on the importance of race and culture.
Traveling is important

>Living in the oakland Chinatown got me based on the importance of race and culture.

>thinks this is traveling...

Also what do you have a boy or a girl?

It's just an example of how dealing with other cultures actually makes you think. The majority didn't even speak English, only wrote in traditional script and spoke Cantonese, no American cultural diffusion, it showed me how tribalist the Chinese were and where their loyalties lied.

a couple

yeah I don't get the SF-area Chinese... probably recent immigrants since barely any English? they do work a lot though

>find out mom's dad left his daughters 200,000 dollars each when he died in 2004
>find out his second wife found a way to take all the money and flee to south africa
>find out a judge ruled she had to pay it all back, BUT only after she died, in the form of inheritance
>find out she finally died
>find out she didn't allocate the funds as required and the court never initiate an oversite into this and she was actually collecting benefits from my grandad's employer for the last 13 years.

fuck you grand dad you cunt. you divorced your wife for some slut when your dick wasn't even functioning
hope you burn

>But how to simultaneously have them have it “easy” (financially) and still have them push themselves to their maximum and strive for greatness?
I'm a poor youngfag so I don't really know, but I did grow up around millionaires. I reckon hiding your wealth and living modestly would probably work best. That plus chores and making them save up (limited) pocket money for expensive things.

>American's love to travel.
No. They love to be tourists. There's a difference.

I really don't want to argue with you.
Living in a shitty apartment in a cheap part of town because it's full of immigrants doesn't teach you about other cultures.
If you were telling us about how you've lived in mainland China for a few years your eg. would hold more weight.

Waste of money send your hue hue kids to Culver.

Many studies with somewhat real science behind say that the father influence is much more important for a daugher than for a son.
For a son being an example is enough.
But for a girl you need to have time father-daugher alone.
holidappy.com/holidays/10-Reasons-Fathers-are-so-Important-to-their-Daughters
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-long-reach-childhood/201106/the-importance-fathers

Good luck with your kids user, raise them well.

No the Chinese just don't integrate, Hongcouver is a more widely known example. Chinese unless they move to suburbia don't integrate, learn the customs or language. They are like Jews but more capable at destroying the local economy, just look at Prato.
But you really should take them to Africa. Show them what a hell South Africa is despite the abundant natural resources. The sights are gorgeous as well.

You need to teach your children religion. Don't just take them to church on Sundays or expect a school to do the work, but also catechize them properly

sorry, that's a no go. Atheist here.. fine if they want to be religious (Christian, Joos, Budhists etc), not fine if they want to become muslims.

Can't say about educating your children, but I do recommend you to supply your kids with enough cash when it's necessary. I mean money for education, business, housing, etc. For example, you could open a stock market account, put some cash in it and tell your child that he gets to manage it and keep the profits to himself. But not just showering children with cash so they can party every day. Still, don't forget that a huge part of success in life is the people you know, and networking is a lot easier when money is not a problem. So if your kid wants cash to go to Monaco with some friends/acquaintances who are children of important people (businessmen, gov officials, etc.), don't refuse him. Making this kind of friends will be most beneficial.
And don't be like my father that has a net worth of $3 mln, but is so greedy that, as we say in Russia, you can't even ask him for snow in winter.