T
W
O

*AUDIENCE GIGGLES*

Hello Steve

I am god

Fuck Drumpf

Trump... I mean... really?
>The audience's laughter reaches critical mass. A black hole is formed, pulling in the entire planet through a hole that is smaller than Hillary's chance of ever becoming president. All of humanity's knowledge, achievements, and culture has been eliminated instantaneously. Not a single speck of dust remains.

"Soo.... Homosexuals. Not people, right?" remarks Colbert as the audience nervously laughs. "I'm starting to think that, you know maybe..." he stops mid thought, his index finger extended to the side of his temple rubbing it as he ponders. "Maybe we should just kill them all. Because Donald Trump is stupid and gay." Eyes in the crowd shift side to side unsure if they should laugh or clap at Colbert's words. "Basically, folks, if you suck a dick you're a bad person. Women included but more specifically faggots." he barks at the studio. People look on in horror. The cameramen confused about whether or not they should cut the transmission. There's a sound of a weeping woman in the background. He raises his hand and points dead straight into the middle of the screens. "And if you're gay I only have one message for you: I'll find you." His cold stare hits everyone watching, his soulless eyes devoid of any shine or glint. He suddenly flicks his head back and smiles "Stay right there ladies and gentlemen! Coming up is Brad Pitt and Miley Cyrus! Stick around!"

FONALD BRUNMHDDDDDDDDD

>so donald trump
*audience giggles*
>we can't let this guy get the nuclear launch codes
*audience howls in laughter*
>i mean come on, come on
*audience can't contain themselves*
>who the hell voted for this guy? im looking at you white males
*audience starts chanting death to america*
>i mean can you believe this guy? i mean seriously
*audience starts chanting stephens name over and over while he smirks to himself*

Was this fuck always this political? Does he do anything other than trump bits now?

is the two sccops thing the new bog meme?

Every day he talks about trump. Not one good fucking word about trump comes out of his mouth. He is brainwashing all of america into thinking that trump is the worst there has ever been.
I legit hate him, I wish his show and dreams die one day.

forced and stupid? yep

I'm out of the loop here. Can you give me a quick rundown on 2 scoops?

Lithuania is part of Russia

it started off as a funny meme exaggerating Colbert's attacks against Donald Trump, but at this point its feeling a little forced and overused.

youtube.com/watch?v=tL6vyWVM_JY

I legitimately loathe this faggot.

I loathe danes, too. Oh you mean Stephen Colbert, same.

ZINKIE ZOINKS!

>dannne donnie darko! OPPS, hehe i made a dump trump in my pants :^) i mean seriously, like, ladies and gentlemen, i mean ,c'mon. donald trump? heh. i said it again i meant donald drumpf. Look ladies and gentleman if you suck a cock you're goddamn faggot, nothing makes me feel more repulsed than a man making "love" (it's not love) to another man. i would rather watch a weightlifter prolapse his colon completely than to even think about a man kissing another man. that even includes a man kissing his father which is gay in my book. My sole purpose in life is to one day wake up and see pence become the president and help gay peopl turn back to normal.
>studio director flashes the applause sign
>NOOOOOOOOOO STOP FICKNING C;LAPPING GOSDDAMN IT WHO GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION OR CLEARANCE TO MAKE THIS NOISE
>john stewart comes out
>"styephen i smoke marijuana"
>colbert and the audience laugh for the remainder of the show

Lol, its pretty good. Basically 2scoops is the equivalent of everything Colbert says.

[Clapping intensifies]

TWO SCOOPS
TINY HANDS
T.REX
MNNRMNALD MRUGNDFPMFP

it certainly looks like comey sunk your ship, choral bimpf

the media beast is attempting to shift focus from the psychotic, unfit, incompetent, fired fbi director who, on his and obongo's watch, allowed the "russians" to "destroy democracy" while doing nothing about it.

then blame trump.

this is why leftist and neocon heads are exploded watermelons. it's the result of collective immolation due to cognitive dissonance.

BLORMPF FIRED JAMEZ GOMEY
OBBSTRUCKSHUN UV JUSTUSS
IMBEACH GRISWOLD GRUMPF

In the coming race war, it's going to be important that you can distinguish white friend from white foe. I've come up with a fool proof shibboleth to suss out liberals in conservative clothing. Ask them to say "president Donald J. Trump". If it comes out like "GRRRROMBALD SCRUMMMMPF TWOOO SCOOOPS IMPEAAAACH REEEEEEE!" pull the trigger. The liberal mouth is incabable of correctly forming the words.

s4s leaking

wonder how many pollacks would get shot for meming too hard

so, does he still pretend to be an over the top republican? if not, what sort of shtick does he do to keep an audience? just complain about ice cream?

The guests at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort get one scoop of ice cream when they order pie a la mode, but Trump gets two. Stephen Colbert did a comedy bit about this feigning liberal butthurt over abuse of executive privilege. It is now an unfunny reddit-tier forced meme.

DERTFLE DOMTPH

You rang?

ARE6G5AER65G4AE65G1D0N4LD 76UM9WAE56G1A65RG1AE56RG1AER56G

>All of them come from the Daily Show

No, he pretty much dropped the satire and whines all day. Occasionally he makes a lame joke about Trump or Russia and his completely servile audience pretends to find it funny.

He's just pretending to be retarde--
>pretending
>tfw have to imply my own post

TWO

FUCKING

SCOOPS

THAT

GODDAMN

HAG

IMPEACH HILLARY NOW--
Oh wait.

>hillary gets 2 scoops
delet this

exploitable

Fucking saved

cringe is not a strong enough word

is this seriously what us american newspapers produce? holy shit that looks like a magazine for 6-10 year old kids

>TWO
> FUCKING
> SCOOPS!
This is the REAL Scoop. non of that killing Americans or child pedo rings...
How about jail time now?

I saved this!

>she's just like us!
holy molly, my sides can't contain themselves

NOT YOU TOO SHILLEREEEEEEE!

TWO SCOOPS?!!!

The 2 scoops meme was planned by psyops.

You rang? :)

TWO
SKOOPS?!??!?

can i get a link to the vid of the meme thanks goodnight

>baby in a bar

I know they had to have a baby in at least 1 of the pictures to get an emotional response from the reader but did they really think that was the most appropriate one?

>that picture

what the fuck

HOW DaRE YOU MENTION BLONALD BUMPD

when did he start wearing thick rimmed glasses like that?

he used to poke fun at both sides.

the Colbert report was originally a fake conservative talkshow (hence the intro being super american)