You wake up in the Renaissance

>Wake up
>You are now in Florence during the Renaissance

What do?

find the assassins XD

Jerk off

Fuck Lucrecia Borgia
Tell the pope to fuck off

Visit Da Vinci and then force Ferdinand II to have a child.

Fuck every pure maiden
Warn them of the upcoming muslim invaders,

Move to the HRE away from Medniggers

Can't speak Latin or Greek I'm fucked

Learn to paint good. Or sculpture shit. Over drink the vino. Have a sexual liaison with a cardinal. Stuff like that.

Start a bank

Florence was in the HRE during the renaissance, my friend

Go work for the Medici's

Figure out a way to get to England and warn them of the Rothchilds and their kikery, then spend the rest of my days working as a librarian or something

Catch syphilis and die at the Jewish quarters.

Make a killing by gambling on when political and famous figures die and fuck as many women as I can before I die of VD.

Discover penicillin.

You would be walking around looking like a simpleton from their perspective i guess.

What can you do that would impress someone from Renaissance Florence?
To make you stand out from the crowd and increase your chances of survival?

rape every mildly attractive woman I find.

Who cares, I'm from the future and diseases I developed an immunity to from hundreds of years of breeding and a hundred years of advanced medicine will kill them all anyway. If I'm going to be surrounded by corpses, at least I can get a nut before they go.

fuck and marry a daghter of a duke/doge/lord or something to assure that my bloodline will be of higher status

>implying they would marry her away to someone without power and land

but i know things from the future,erm i mean that god told me.

Contract HIV before I go.

Start a new plague.

Kill the Medici's

Bring all the artists to Siena

Write traditionalist essays against the dangers of secularism, modernity, and degeneracy in the Scholastic system. I'd also try to reshape the future so that Protestantism is killed in its roots

I will patent DaVincis inventions just to annoy him.

That's not how immunity works faggot. You will be death in a matter of weeks.

Buy a violin and a lute.

This

Come back, bro. We have to make the HRE great again.

I use all my knowledge of future inventions to gain fame and credibility, blame all the Jews for destroying my best inventions because they did not want other men to have a better life, begin the final crusade for the destruction of the kikes, come up with something else to go and eliminate all the muslim sandinggers

imagine today without jews and muslins

Break out in tears :')

Albo that pretends to be a german living in russia detected

i can't speak spaghetti so presumably wander around and die of cholera

Approach the pope with my 'Holy Revelations from the Lord our God' and proceed to turn over everything I know about electricity, rifling, metallurgy, biology, and so on, so that we may launch one final crusade against the middle east and take the holy lands forever.

kill some peasants just so i know what it feels like to kill, hide the bodies.

steal as much gold and other treasures as possible, take a ride over to the american continent.

hide said gold where i'll be living in the future.
wake up back in america

get fucken rich.

Buy bitcoin

That might actually help, that would create a selective pressure that would induce natural selection.

and possibly due to less shitty genetics there might be a person with immunity.
or not
im no geneticist

Go to Russia and invent the rim-fire cartridge and the transistor.

Ferdinand II had 7 childs?

Write the US constitution in florentine and give it to the PEOPLE

Try to build a bunch of stuff from the future then realize im too stupid to reproduce them with Renaissance levels of tech and resources.

So, basically you would fit right in with the Christian humanists and not get anything done because people like Desiderius Erasmus are better writers and thinkers than you are.

>introduce steam power
>industrial revolution few hundred years before it originally started
>tech evolves rapidly

>invent penicillin and pasteurization
>invent primers and smokeless gunpowder
>tell everyone about future science
>tell everyone that in the year 2000 Christ returned and the Jews killed him AGAIN.
>unite the
>
>
>
>and conquer the Holy Land and America.

Be completely unable to communicate with everyone. Die in a paupers grave.

Use my knowledge of the future to bring technological achievements to the west that won't be discovered for hundreds of years, and at the same time, take no credit for such breakthroughs. I'll tell people that God has spoken to me, and ordered me to bring his chosen people (European Christians) the weapons they will need to carry out his will.

Naturally, I will teach them that the great Jehova has ordained that the Jews and African races be wiped out. Some will resist, sure, but they will have to answer to my followers who have automatic weapons, ballistic armor, and modern explosives.

We will establish the Eternal Reich, and wear swastikas, and establish a future free of the Jew and the Orc. By this time today, mankind will have cured cancer and colonized Mars, and the AIDS and drug epidemics will have never happened. Transgenderism and homosexuality will be classified as mental illnesses, and perhaps be cured. The world will be as it was always meant to be.

make sure to wipe out islam too
we wont need them for medical advancements with someone from the future

Get fucked by the Catholic Church just like a Mexican.

to be honest if we wiped out all muslims, God wouldn't be afflicting mankind with so many diseases in the first place.

AIDS was only intended for blacks and gays, for example

Head to England so I don't have to learn Italian.

This is around the time when economic systems such as banking were beginning to take off, so I'd do two things.
1) Wrestle banking away from the jews. Get that shit squared away.
2) Introduce them to modern economic concepts so they don't fall for the trap of mercantilism.

>WAKE UP
>LOCATE KEBAB
>REMOVE

Try to remember my undergrad engineering education and try to reprove calculus, statics, dynamics, mechanics of materials, and thermodynamics by memory.

Same shit as today- I make wine, LOTS of wine. I love my job.

idk about you but after the first, with your notoriety, you won't make anymore money.
If you said I was going to die on a certain day, I'd live 'til the next.