When are you guys sending me the bill for the wall?

When are you guys sending me the bill for the wall?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-28/canada-lifts-mexico-visa-requirement-in-return-for-beef-access
youtu.be/4F8U3DHNTnY
youtu.be/q-Rqdgna3Yw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

still waiting

We're sending plenty of criminals back to you.

One thing at a time Pedro.

On it's way.

>When are you guys sending me the bill for the wall?
I guess by not having to pay gibsmedats to you taco niggers. Penny saved is a penny earned.
Let me put that in 3rd world shit hole language that you might be able to understand.
More people in Mexico less to go around essey less we have to give to you bean thumping smelly wet backs so we have more money for our self's Paco.
Something like that.

we wait

not for nogs like you, only for whites

I have 20 pesos in my pockets right now, is that enough? Señor Trump said the wall was going to be cheap.

I'm not quite sure what you are saying so I'm just assuming it's you confirming all taco niggers smell like a wet dog.

When we did the currency exchange the number was so large we figured we would wait a few years for one of you dumb spics to be able to comprehend a number so large.

>it's
rural and suburban

You will not pay in currency if That's What's you believe..

So we are not going to pay the bill? As in money will not come out of my pocket, but instead from the burger taxpayers?

I thought Trump said WE WILL pay for it.

I guess burgers will actually pay for it lol.

You little brown midgets are so smug. Why? You are living in a 3rd world shithole,and we will send you all back.

You will pay for the wall by not stealing the nigger handouts of welfare,ebt,section 8,free lunches,free education,not paying income taxes ect.

You will pay Taco. Believe that.

we're sending them all back.

Well is your country was worth more than 40 us dollars we could take physical cash. Don't worry Paco we will be getting paid.

Where can I send my 20 pesos then? Can you give me your credit card number?

>We're sending plenty of criminals back to you.

I think you mean future Canadian Refugees. Those cucks love shoving dicks down their throats.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-28/canada-lifts-mexico-visa-requirement-in-return-for-beef-access

Well then im going to sit and wait for the bill

you guys are alright

How fucking stupid are you?

Can you say Tariffs?odelay wait can you say " Tarifficos?" ya i knew you could!!!!

its coming, the bill, due homie.

I bet shekels on Trump because I believed you were beyond stupid.

I mean scamming american geezers and gaymers online is piss ez.

The main difference between Mexicans and blacks is the past and present tense. Blacks claim "WE WUZ" Mexicans say "WE ARE", when actually you aren't, like... at all. Nothing amazes me more than the Mexican spirit. Always, hating, always acting superior, yet the majority are dying to flee their own homeland. And what is the first thing they do when arriving here? Rape, kill, steal, or just straight up insult the nation and its people.

Call me a cry baby or make some joke, I am just making this post for those that act like niggers are the worst. Being around prideful Mexicans is worse than blacks, because Mexicans truly believe they are a superior people and culture with an enormous IQ. Niggers just think they are better because muh dick - while Mexicans it is muh dick and muh intellectualism. Truly awful and abhorrent.

A fucking Taco criminal bragging about stealing shit. Color me surprised.

I wish you fuckers would kill each other more,like the niggers do.

The wall of Trump is good because that way I will only need to build 3 more walls for my house, but I'd feel bad not paying at least something to the American people whose hard earned money will be spend building such wonderful wall. This is why I'm willing to send 20 pesos to the first American who can provide me with its credit card information.

what has mexico invented in the 21st century? a new quesadilla machine at wallmart? prolly a white dudes invention too.
Maybe a new lawn mower machine? you guys innovate on those things in the last 200 years?
a Burrito maker? something? huh? Mexico!!! so awesome i moved to america.

and your expired work permit is not a citizenship.

We already import central amerishits to kill each other for our cartels.

now Trump wants us to go down there and openly kill them. It's fucking pottery.

Is this you in the video screaming at the box?
youtu.be/4F8U3DHNTnY

>spic "lost the bill in the mail"
Typical low life shitskin

Look guys we got a fucking Mexican intellectual showing us how smart he is.

Say some more smart shit taco. I need a good laugh.

When until you hit up the Western Union and Moneygram to send back the abuela some deneiro and the fees have quadrupled Pedro.
Mexidrones BTFO

anyway giving the Kushners a building permit in Acapulco for a hotel must have made the geezer to forget about the wall's payment

funny how Canada ended up becoming Trump's main target right after that and Ivanka getting chinese copyrights for her products.

Look Pablo, the bill is coming.

All the Mexican-American men I know, including me, voted for Trump.

Time to head back to your rascuache rancho and start growing poppies for the cartel.

This nigger got $1.10 US burning a hole in his pocket. Fuck you taco. That wouldn't even buy a burger.

20 pesos. Lol:

Do you have any idea when the bill will come? Been waiting for it since Trump was elected.

The bill is you fucktards will live in your shithole country. That wall will be priceless. Less welfare subhumans= wall paid for. Shove that dollar up your ass faggot.

>When are you guys sending me the bill for the wall?
Not gonna happen

The trumpcucks have the attention span of a small chicken and are too braindead from all the meme spouting

'member how trumpcucks used to spam about how they were going to build the wall with money from el chapo / el chapo act?

It's all a fucking meme but these retards are too cucked to formulate any amount of skepticism

don´t worry I use bitcoin

we're going to make you pay to enjoy its shade too

I'm not sure about the bill, but we'll be sending you all your beaner cousins back.

thread theme: youtu.be/q-Rqdgna3Yw

>Do you have any idea when the bill will come?

no bill. we're going to tax Remittance. you know Mexico's 8th biggest revenue source

When we've built a beautiful, solar-power-generating wall that unites our two nations while ensuring our mutual diversity, we'll wait five years until the wall has paid for itself by generating green electricity. Then we'll start giving you a share of the power. If we work together to build this beautiful monument to our cooperation in remaining separate, Pedro, we can both look forward to a brighter, greener future.

>we're gonna deport them all!
>we're gonna tax the remittances of illegals!

Dumb trumpnigger logic in a nutshell

Hey faggot,we voted for this guy for 1 reason. Are you ready for it? "You have to go back" You get it? He's a fucking exterminator getting rid of the roaches (you people) We voted for that. You need to go back to your brown shirholes and be the quasi niggered you are. GYFO of places you don't belong or deserve. Faggot.

In Mexico, do your builders decide on a budget before the blueprints are finalized?

Give him time. If you ask nicely, maybe you'll get some money back when the wall comes in under budget.

why? whats dumb?
also, is mexico THAT fucking bad? if so why? serious questions

We got conned by the orange kike lads, time to accept the fact that we got cucked Sweden tier.

>we're gonna tax the remittances of illegals!
oh, and not just the illegals buddy, any money wired to mexico from the US

I believe it was in the end of summer, or that might have been when the plan will be finished and presented.
Should be before 2018!

Probably after we build it, Paco. Be patient. Hopefully you don't depend on wetbacks mailing you money, because that's probably going bye-bye.

I'm sure the kikes want anyone sticking their fat greasy finger on their transfer shekels. You niggers are fucking retarded, i'm now convinces that most posters are pic related.

>oh, and not just the illegals buddy, any money wired to mexico from the US
Why would legal citizens send out transfers through western Union, when they have access to a bank account?

How do you expect to make a substantial amount of money out of it if there will be only a few people left who actually use remittances?

If mice were getting into your house,eating all your food,breeding like rabbits,and shitting all over the place,would you build a wall around your house to keep the mice out?

Lmao at this trumptard damage control, you voted for him because he sold the idea to you just like his chink steaks

You know that prissy faggot isn't going to answer you.

Answer what?

>Why would legal citizens send out transfers through western Union, when they have access to a bank account?
im not sure why people do it. but WU wouldnt exist if banks do it cheaper.
>How do you expect to make a substantial amount of money out of it if there will be only a few people left who actually use remittances?
there are 18 million illegals here. i dont make shit off this

I don't make pesos taco,I make money.

You are so butthurt being a brown midget living in a 3rd world shithole. Cry some more.Your tears are delicious.

Yeah, like this anime pillow fuck-fest is a real bastion of intellectualism. If you want a laugh, go fuck your Nazi dagger, chuckles.

Fuck off poor mexicans worst fucking country ever you're killed for no fucking reason. bestgore is full of shit in your country.

Funny thing is that we invited rats to the state of Tejas, do you know how those rats repaid?

is mexico that bad why are your women willing to get raped just to cross the boarder? what makes mexico so bad?

keep using that 3rd world buzzphrase, its masking your anger perfectly

after we steal more of your land so we can build a wall that doesn't interfere with glorious US soil

Shut up Mike. Nobody asked your lgbt opinion.

>steal
i think you mean win user

>im not sure why people do it. but WU wouldnt exist if banks do it cheaper.
They send money through western union because they can't open bank accounts without proper id, nigger. It has nothing to do with cost per operation.
>there are 18 million illegals here. i dont make shit off this
Then stop fooling yourself and pretend there will be a substantial amount of money to fund the wall, you either deport them OR tax their remittances

Mexico is a 3rd world shithole.How is that a buzz phrase?

>you either deport them OR tax their remittances
one before the other user.
also, why is mexico so bad that people risk everything to leave it?

Truth hertz, donut?

>is mexico that bad why are your women willing to get raped just to cross the boarder?
Define 'your women', last time I check not even 5% of the population emigrates to the US.
>what makes mexico so bad?
Mexico is fine so long as you aren't a mental midget, just like most countries.

The people you get are too stupid and cannot into social mobility to lead a good life here

How does 20 phyiscal pesos get tranfered to a credit card number? Is this your elaborate scheme to rip of "Americans and gaymers?"

You are a retarded faggot. There's the truth. So does it hertz)

Attempt at refuting my original point, much like your parentage, is mixed.

When you learn to wash your hands after the fact for lack of toilet paper.

Retarded ppl don't even know that they at retarded. So I'll give you that.

Seems like you are mad. Can't tie your own shoes or something? That's ok. Lots of ppl can't tie their own shoes.

You are paying for it. Every spic that makes it back into you borders is less money we burgers spend. I hope you understand its not personal its deportation.

They're not sending their best

What part didn't you understand? The remittances are overwhelmingly used by illegals, if you deport them there will not be enough money to tax in order to fund a wall.

What part don't you understand? If we don't have wetbacks using our social services that were meant for niggers, the wall will pay for itself in a year. You paid for it because you are not stealing anymore because we sent you back.

It's not rocket surgery taco.

Look im for keeping the illegals. We hunt them treat them the way we want. They say nothing to law enforcement. Even if they do law enforcement just arrest them.

You are stupid.

>the wall will pay for itself
With money from American taxpayers, no less.

That's drastically different than taxing illegals or sending an invoice to the mexican government, which is the narrative that most low IQ trumpanzees are still parroting to this day.

Just admit that you'll pay for it out of your own pocket and stfu

Hey Nige or moe, be careful out there, it has been one week since the last mass enrichment. Don't you go out tonight buddy i would really hate if anything happened to you.

Can you even pay? I don't think burgers count tacos or hookers as currency.

I'm in Glasgow, last time terrorists attacked here it didn't go quite according to their plans...

i'll just seat and wait, maybe in two years it will be as common as in londonistan.

Sorry if that triggers you, but its true. We dont want them here and we make sure they understand that, by using their pain as entertainment. Nothing beats seeing a spics wife and lil spiclets searching the swamps for papa.

Bottle = 10
Burger = 5
Beer = 4

So it's 19

Haven't heard of the sugar deal, of NAFTA renegotiation? This is how you're paying for it idiot. He said "one way or another".

I used to feel sorry for you niggers but now i'm glad your country is turning into apefrica, Have fun pierre.

>Mexico's 8th biggest revenue source

Funny how that went from "mexico's biggest revenue source" to "it's the 8th!!!"

We shall kindly ask Trudeau to give us maple clay to create the Great Nation of Tacosrael for all of the victims of Trump's tacocaust.

Learn how to PEMDAS Tacobro...

London has fallen, you're already better than it.

16 everyones are retared

>That train
Serving the lucrative and popular San Diego-El Paso route.