Varg totally obliterates chirstcuck deus vult larpers in his latest video

Varg totally obliterates chirstcuck deus vult larpers in his latest video.

Christians on suicide watch

youtube.com/watch?v=-yqrBO2YYxc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VjEqoltgSQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>raised in iraq
>burned churches in norway
>tries to convince whites to be pagans instead of christians
>hate's christianity
>likes islam
>talks like a cult leader

clever marxist he is

he is such a goofball. but someone with over 800 hours in mount&blade shouldnt expect to be taken seriously.

He has quite some good points though

christianity was made by jews to enslave retards and make them inoffensive because muh peace and love

>flag

assalmu aleikum brother, Islam will triumph!

Well said Germany.

You take that back or I will be drinking from your skull!!

Varg is right, and there's nothing the christcucks can do about. Crusader LARPers BTFO!

His criticisms of Christianity are valid, but his "if they kill us, we win" attitude towards muslims and retarded reactionary beliefs in paganism kinda throw it off.

How would eurofags converting to Islam be any worse than becoming Christian 1500 years ago?

Damn it must be really hard to argue against yourself disguised as a massive strawman well done

Because of history, the islamic world stagnated and went backwards while the christian world invested in education and science.

>hurr the church hated science

learn some history

>implying he didn't use Christian arguments word for word
>'b-but muh western civilization. muh deus vult defenders of Europe. muh christianity is European Jesus was white''

>Because of history, the islamic world stagnated and went backwards while the christian world invested in education and science.
>>hurr the church hated science
>learn some history
You need to learn history m8. When Sultans were paying Persian and Arabic scientists, European Christians were killing them.

In the end pagan Greeks made more progress.
Varg makes all pol change diapers from blood coming out of their asses lol

Why would anyone give this retard any attention?

Why are pagancucks always so angry?

The fact that Varg has any followers makes me lose hope in Sup Forums. He is one of the dumbest motherfuckers out there. He wants to give Europe to the muslims. He's a sociopath who just wants to see Europe to become a Mad Max kind of dystopia so he can start hunting people for sport.

>>likes islam
Typical Christian lies.

we wuz pagans right? what an idiot

>mudhut dwelling nordnigger

Each of you can get BTFOd for all I care

he makes one good point though
why don't Christians want to Crusade to take Jewrusalem from the Jews?
is it any better that the kikes have it than moslems?

>literally a video of Varg arguing with a strawman

Nah, I'll pass.

This guys defends Islam

And attacks Christianity

Like a liberal

You guys should join Antifa or the other libtards if you agree with this guy.

Is there any doubt that Varg shitposts on Sup Forums at this point?

>Christians have killed other Europeans,therefor Christianity is bad
>Pegans attack Roman empire,therefor NOTHING BECAUSE I ONLY LOOK AT ONE SIDE
Varg is mentally depraved

>This guys defends Islam
Source?

Thought so.

Islam, like Christianity is a sect of Judaism

I never asked what Islam is, I was asking him to provide a source on Varg defending Islam, he attacks it all the time, though he's said things like "Islam isn't the enemy, the (((people))) bringing Islam to the West are".

>Did you say guys or goys?

I told you what he thinks of Islam , so hopefully you've already figured out what he thinks of Jews

New video where he demolishes the idea of "Christian family values"

>youtube.com/watch?v=VjEqoltgSQE

I know what Varg thinks of Jews lad, he bashes them 24/7 in his videos and comments.

Odin loves me
Odin loves you
I'm a Muslim apologist
And so should you

~ Louis Cachet

Daily reminder that he have never said he likes Islam.

Despite what Varg says

Muslims are a problem

Yes, christcucks ''arguments'' are always retarded and illogical
They have nothing on Varg so they make shit up as always

Varg's never once defended Islam you retarded faggot.

t. 56 percent mongrel the most christian anti-vars posters on Sup Forums

>christianity fought against Islam
by that picture it seems they did not..

Good goy

Christians burnt anything that didn't endorse their God just as the Muslims did. The success of Christianity is only due to the success of the host to which it attached itself

Actually, kebabaian (Obviously a Mohammedan), the Islamic Golden Age of science and math ended when the Mongols sacked Baghdad.

To put it in perspective, the river was turnt black from all the ink that was on books thrown into the rivers, and it was later turned red from all the blood of the philosophers and mathematics.

The mongols were Muslim themselves, fyi. Also, fun fact, the reason why the Middle East is a desert was because the Mongols destroyed levies/dams and ruined the landscape. Iran used to be much more green.

Euros had nothing to do with it.

The last 1500 years of almost constant war, persecution and other horrors give me reason to disagree.
Also for a jewish creation they sure killed a lot of jews in the early days

Yeah just like Catholics killed alot of prods and vis verser

kek'd

>The mongols were Muslim themselves, fyi
Just to clarify, this isn't exactly true. The mongols were generally tolerant of religious beliefs and because they covered so much land there were tons of different religions.
The Mongols didn't start to become majority mudslime until long after they ransacked Baghdad.
The Mongols ransacking Baghdad essentially saved Europe from being conquered by Muslims. While Europeans were busy killing eachother in Holy Wars, the mudslime middle-east was generally united and pioneering science and acedemics at the time. The Mongols bitch slapped them back centuries so hard that the Mudslimes never recovered and remained a shithole, even today.

that would go under the whole
>constant war, persecution and other horrors
bit

A lot of asspained people with non-arguments in this thread.

Varg cannot see out of his fucked up looking eyes anyway.

Communism is an ideology of love and peace that creates docile-fanatic slaves who will perpetrate any atrocity to be rewarded with said love and peace. Guess who also founded it?

So the fact that Jews were killed doesn't discount the fact that it is a jew religion

cucks on suicide watch

hmmm why does most of the Christian "nationalists" are usually lonely wierdos without gf's hmmmm

yes it did you faggot. By leaving dumb christian values behind we progressed. His points are great, I don't support paganism tho it's even more retarded than christianity. I'm atheist and if you stopped believing in fairies you could focus on more meaningful things in life.

>likes Islam
>christcucks actually believe this
He will always be more European than you.

Christian = low iq subhuman (98% of them are not White)

He has and always will be a Muslim apologist. It's like those atheists who only attack Christianity, because you know deep down they have nothing against Islam. Same with atheist Jews who never criticize Judaism.

christians killed more jews than pagans ever will

>jews killing jews

>Varg with bucket on head

Ok now i have to watch this

>Progression
tiny little baby men in highschool femminists up the ass. hatred of the straight white man. all came about from atheism.

>pagan rome
>btfos Jews in Israel, renames the land Palestine and forces them onto exile
>Christian allies
>give Palestine to the Jews for free because Germans were mean to them
Hmmm....

>raised in iraq
Which mentally cucked him into liking Arabs. That's why he makes more negative videos about Mediterraneans than he does about Arabs.

no it didn't. It came from US, France and British cuck empire.

>implying Varg likes Arabs

>Anglo
>Losing war against stronk christian germany
>Need to bring USA into war to win
>call their greatest ally
>"you can have palestine if you bring merica into war"
>brings usa into war
>germany loses
THE ETERNAL ANGLO STRIKES AGAIN

>dude this is totally a legitimate religion
>excuse the fact that it has a nonexistant canon, with a nonexistant cultural legacy, where the only known writings on it are by two different groups that both utterly despised your religion in every form
>even though we could talk about our religion independently, lets instead entirely connect it in relation to Christianity, and spend 95% of our time bashing Christians and shitflinging about how white Europeans are
>but its a real religion, honestly
Paganism is nu-athiesm. It lets non-religious edgelords bash on Christianity by hiding behind a handful of 'community leaders and intellecutals' but get to be justified in bashing them
>Christcucks are against science! Thank goodness I'm an atheist, and so have enlightened myself away from such Neanderthals *tips fedora*
>Christcucks are against whites! Thank goodness I'm a pagan, and so have enlightened myself away from such anti-white Jew-lovers *praises Thor*

I'd say the the third Reich was much less Christian than the Poms and seppos. Hitler worshipped the German blood which is much closer to paganism than Christianity.

>lmao we just totally obliterated Christcucks
>oh shit now we are obliterated in a fiery furnace for eternity

lmao whatever kek ell hail odin

>stronk christian germany
Hitler and most of the SS were based pagans.

He respects their culture, he is just another goy.

The problem is that you're examining it through a Christian lens. Why exactly does a religion need a written text or canon?

Hello.

>the only solution, therefore, is to worship kikes
No thanks. Even sensible, racist agnosticism will always be better than worshipping kikes.

Actions speak louder than damage control. He is always rushing in to clarify that "just because I say this doesn't mean I say that"... ummm, yes it does. If you always shit on Mediterraneans for being "impure" and Christian, then you sure as hell don't spend even half as much criticizing Arabs for being violent shitskins with an even less incompatible religion. He is simply a Muslim apologist. His latest "i-it's j-just a-arabs killing each other, i-i s-swear!" was the most blatant excuse ever.

I'd have no issue with the Arab culture of rooting goats and stoning little girls so long as they do it in their own shithole.

Because then it would become just a pathetic excuse to LARP.

That's the problem, they don't.

>Suggesting the ancient Hebrews are the same as modern Jews

>jewish god will burn you forever unless you let in those refugees and turn the other cheek, g-goy!
My "religion" is only to be pro-Europe.

Non-white subhumans killing non-white subhumans in Europe shouldn't be even investigated
Exactly. It's all about eugenic ethnic progress

bullshit. atheism is the cancer that caused all this. the whole do whatever makes you feel good attitude stems from it.

Not even in Sweden? Because last time I saw most of the attacks are happening in North Europe.

>he doesnt like chrstians - the biggest enemy of the white race - hence he likes arabs.

You havent really watched his videos so I don't expect to know anything, sigh...

I don't know how the religious climate is in Italy at them moment, but where I live, anyone who unironically attends church is 100% larper
Yeah, but it's like blaming an escaped tiger for eating people. It's not the mindless animals fault, it's the fault of the jew who released him from his cage.