Jews and Arabs: Same Story since WWII? Destroyers of Europe?

Did Hitler gas the Jews because they were ruining Germany the same way Arabic Refugees are destroying Europe today?

I was thinking about this, and wondering, since history is often omitted, that perhaps the Jews in Germany at the time were raping and murdering people. Later on of course, we are lead to believe they are the "victims".

But it would totally make a ton more sense as to why the eugenics thing was so widely endorsed and embraced. Germans are very methodical and typically act in response to fixing and addressing grave issues. Perhaps some of the Jews back then were raping the women, or even committing acts of terror against the state (wouldn't put it past them, their religion is based on God's wrath minus the happy Jesus part, and they are terrorizing Palestine), in addition to leeching from the economy??? What do you think, and how can we find this out?

Considering the fact that we can now see the pro-rapefugee tolerance propaganda in action, it is not so far-fetched to believe that they have attempted to cover something similar to this up before in the past. And it would have been easier to do with less global connectivity and no internet. People then had to simply watch the news and assume that they were being told the truth. Even some older people who remember the times in Germany back then, might be those types of tolerant apologist liberals who fell for the propaganda. Especially with Germany losing the war and its citizens being made to feel guilty perpetually until the end of time.

Any Germans out there have any based elderly relatives that can give us some insight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZJNlOJ0k1I
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/jdecwar.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you are talking shit, arabs are flowing in europe because of jews, they are just a symptom of the real problem

You're missing my point. I am asking a specific question about the possibility of revisionist history.

Anyone else care to join, or is everyone too busy posting Awoos and stupid hate threads about white women?

>arabs are flowing in europe because of jews, they are just a symptom of the real problem
And I actually do agree with that to a degree, but that is not at all what I am asking.

i don't think so, arabs have no power, jews have the power to make them appear as the victims, arabs are just sandniggers being manipulated

to make themselves appear *

>arabs are just sandniggers being manipulated
Yes, but even if that may be the case. What I was asking/wondering, is if the Jews were out raping and murdering people back in the days of Hitler.

Maybe the Jews WERE doing the exact same things the rapefugees are doing now. That would make a lot more sense as to why the government responded the way it did. I like to think of that era of time in Germany as more practical than they are now.

they were mostly robbing the country with banks and debt like they are doing today, jews are not monkeys

They had less power back then though. Many of them were poor and nomadic. They could have been more primal at the time.

and btw sorry to tell you but the rapefugee stories are highly exaggerated

but just because the Arabs aren't in power to do so doesn't mean they aren't still covered by their Semitic cousins. seriously, why the fuck is Belgium so retarded? re read his shit 3 times if you have to.

This is advantageous in the Jews favor and that's why they appeal to the masses about accepting immigration. if they were trying to push it as a people why wouldn't they use their media apparatus to display these opinions to the public?

Agreed. I wish we could speak to old Europeans about what actually happened back then. I bet you decent white German women were getting "Jewwed" and Hitler was like "fuck this".

>that's why they appeal to the masses about accepting immigration
Absolutely.

>why the fuck is Belgium so retarded?
They're used to watching their women get blacked by now. They're all blue waffles at this point.

why don't you just search for that on the internet, rapefugees are raping people because they've repressed they sexual urges their whole life, they come here and see qt's with with miniskirts and they just explode, the context with jews pre-hitler is totally different

>the rapefugee stories are highly exaggerated
They don't sound highly exaggerated. I have friends in Europe from several different countries who tell me otherwise.

just because there were lower class Jews, doesn't negate the fact that a Jewish elite has always existed because they were the ones who held the banks. Those that did own and run these financial systems were also the ones who turned Berlin into the Sodom and Gomorrah of the turn of the 20th century pre ww1.

>why don't you just search for that on the internet
Because I prefer to talk to actual humans with real life experience versus the internet full of fake news.

Do you think this place is immune from fake news and propaganda ?

>just because there were lower class Jews, doesn't negate the fact that a Jewish elite has always existed because they were the ones who held the banks.
So my theory is the lower class Jews did the raping, and the upper class Jews did the financial leeching. But that maybe they omitted the raping part. Especially since women back then didn't talk about rape. They were taught to submit to men and quietly have babies.

Of course not, but I can compare peoples views to others I personally know who I know are telling the truth about the refugee situation in Europe.

This is about talking to other people from all over the world to speculate, not about being "right" or "wrong". Too many people are concerned with winning or losing, being wrong or right. Ideas and communication get lost in that format.

>rapefugee stories are highly exaggerated
What's the rape situation like in Belgium, in your experience?

#didnothingwrong

youtube.com/watch?v=CZJNlOJ0k1I

i haven't heard of any case yet, i once met two of them at night, they were pretty nice guys, they offered me some cigarettes and they were christians refugees from syria, could be takkya tho

>christians refugees
Different than Islamic refugees. Not bound by Sharia Law, easier to assimilate.

Hi everyone

I'm Italian-American, Sicilian specifically, and I will literally tie you up in my basement, pull out your front teeth, and feed them to you for being an anti-semite jksjks come at me

I want to see if I can repell trolls using nothing but my own cunning. I will hurt you very bad emotionally by finding info on you etc. Trolls come at me! LOL

PS somethings gonna happen 2 $pencer in 2020 stay tuned....

Here's a simple thought that few people seem to consider: I am one of the people here who believes the Holocaust never happened and Hitler was unjustly vilified. Seeing that it is documented fact that the Jews declared war on Germany in 1933, since THEY DECLARED WAR on GERMANY, shouldn't they have gotten whatever was coming to them, even if the 6 gorillion happened?

I am not an anti-Semite, I am simply curious about the prospect of revisionist history. Arent you?

>PS somethings gonna happen 2 $pencer in 2020 stay tuned....
Good, I hate Dick Spencer. He is a fucking faggot.

>documented fact that the Jews declared war on Germany in 1933, since THEY DECLARED WAR on GERMANY
Wow. I never knew that. Links?

Wow youre right. Revisionist history. I NEVER knew this wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/jdecwar.html

Hitler didnt gas Jews, thats illegal.

>Hitler didnt gas Jews, thats illegal.
Got anything else?

Something you should nite is that immediately after WWI, there was a civil war in Germany versus the Germans and the Bolshevik Jews. I believe it was in 1918. That, plus the Weimar Republic might have something to do with Germany snapping so far to the right.

>Any Germans out there have any based elderly relatives that can give us some insight?
How old would they have to be?

You think anyone here has relatives that are old enough to have been adult and conscious during the weimar republic?

fuck you, heil hitler

>How old would they have to be?
I was hoping that perhaps the knowledge got passed down somehow?

>That, plus the Weimar Republic might have something to do with Germany snapping so far to the right.
That's a good point.
Russian Jews also were on the books as mass-raping German women and children after WWII too and that is something we don't hear much about. I wonder if this happened prior to the war as well.

It would explain a lot.

>It would explain a lot.
Also the fact that true Aryans come from Arabic bloodlines.

My inquiries in this have less to do with race, and more to do with wondering if rape and murder of the Germans by the more nomadic refugee Jewish community may have prompted Hitler to take the actions he did.