BREAKING- ISIS THREATENS BALKANS

>ISIS Threatens Terror Campaign in the Balkans So-called Islamic State has vowed to decapitate ‘infidels’ and kill Serbs, Croats and Muslim ‘traitors’ in the Balkans in a new threat to the region published in the Bosnian version of the jihadists’ magazine. -

balkaninsight.com/en/article/isis-wows-to-wreak-vengeance-on-balkans-in-new-threat-06-08-2017#sthash.JqnJs5G2.dpuf

Will Serbs get removed by arab jihadis with knives or will arab jihadis get knifed to death by angry Serbs?

Can Croats fight back against trucks?

Note that all Balkan countries are threatened. Serbs, Croats (for the muslims they killed during the Yugo wars kek) and muslims who don't follow islam properly are top targets.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x4sqMNHZxjI
youtube.com/watch?v=LedKEFXLzj4
alamongordo.com/alois-irlmaier-prophecies/
youtube.com/watch?v=Bwo7C03ZArM
perdurabo10.net/alois-irlmaier.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hkSzmPnzF-o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Hmmmm.....really makes me think...

It's not about religion. It's about race

You need him

T H I C C

>tfw goatfuckers unite us

Gib moniez and we take care of them

He literally had cigans and part cigan friends and co-fighters. If you are looking for proper heroes - look for Ústase

My man, you can change your race but you can not change your religion.

Is it really going to happen this time? The concept of kicking something off in the Balkans using ISIS keeps coming up, but so far nothing.

I mean just look at this guy for fuck's sake.
youtu.be/x4sqMNHZxjI

WW3 will start in the Balkans, confirmed.

Kosovo Caliphate buildup in progress by ZioSA & SaudiKikes.

Irlmaier was always right.

No matter what differences we had in the past, due to our corrupt politicians and the fucking jews/commies, we must unite with our balkan brothers and remove kebab once and for all.

Stay strong Serb and Croat bros.

Serbians (and BULGARians) have THE WORST record on anti-ciganism. The only races to not genocide or oppress cigans. Some even interbred with them. Most of the cigans in Serbia that became socially accepted are ashamed of their cigan ancestry so they present themselves as Serbs. It's mostly the case with the less pigmented examples.

Take a look, """"Serbian"""" cigans and those pretending to be Serbs:
Dragoljub Ackovic - politician
Zorica Brunclik - singer
Rajko Djuric - politician
Dragan Kojic Keba - singer
(E)Mina Kostic - singer
Saban Saulic - singer
Svetlana Aleksic (Zilha Ramizai)

Rev up those paramilitary groups

you mean the other way round?

Will Sup Forums ever be this based?

youtube.com/watch?v=LedKEFXLzj4

In all likelihood I'll be inheriting an accordian.

Yeah man what's up with that? Why are these gypsys accepted and even praised in serbian culture? They should be shunned, contained and eventually genocided.

I like to talk with this one Gypsie near a place that we call Carton city in Belgrade,he usually tells me how he would off had 10 kids by now but 6 died while they were infants either by sicknes,hunger,cold or some other shit so most off the time they would use their dead babies to beg in the streets just so they can guilt trip people to give them money. Also 3 of his children got murdered. He said that the Serbian police doesn't give a fuck about them because this is the norm with gypsies they have their own gangs and they kill one each other,for those gangs you can kill another gypsie because the police doesn't give a fuck about them they can't kill a Serb because then police will get on their tails.He also tells me that once in couple off years police will come to ,,Carton city'' and destroy it completely and they will pull out all the bodies that were decaying there because if they are not removed the city may face plague,also the highest body count was over 200.
And yeah Gypsies are subhuman and thank God for these migrant crysis a shitton off them left Germany and other EU countries.

Serbs are great the rest I couldn't care less about

Fuck off, we're full. They can crash in s*rbia.

>what's up with that
Perverted Orthodoxy. He's a CONVERT, he's BASED!!!! You know how Orthocucks in "Greece" exiled Muslim mainly Hellenics to Anatolia, while accepting gypsy converters to mainland Greece

Clear cigans are not as dangerous as 1/16 cigans trying to claim Serbdom

The actual firing spark is set on fire in the Balkan: I see a “large one” falling, a bloody dagger lies beside him – then impact is on impact. Two men kill a third highranked. They were paid by other people. The third murder occurred. Then the war starts. One of the murderer is a small black man, the other a little bit taller, with brightcoloured hair.

I think, it will be at the Balkans, but cannot say it exactly. The year before the war will be a fruitful year with much fruit and grain. After the murder of the third it starts overnight. I see quite clearly three numbers, two eights and a nine. But I cannot say what it means and cannot state a time. The war begins at sunrise. He comes along rapidly. The farmers sit in the pub playing cards, when the foreign soldiers look through the windows and doors.

alamongordo.com/alois-irlmaier-prophecies/

first french poster I see making sense here

I read this story yesterday on a exyu thread
kek

Yes

But what i wrote above is what some retards actually belive

so next war i think it won't be a problem at all to genocide the muslims from kosovo and bosnia.

I don't care about shiqps in albania proper, and actually feel bad about their christians having to live around so many filthy muslims.

God is it great to be a white christian. Unlike muslim filth, i had no problem getting us citizenship and voting for trump.

>Unlike muslim filth, i had no problem getting us citizenship and voting for trump

No longer they can get away with (((nation building))) lies. why do a lot of Serbs always go full denial? Funny because they're the ones sucking German cock right now and complaining that Croatia blocking them from entering the EU. That's right, the same union every pathetic serbroach liar on here has "spoken against". Hypocrisy and lies are the basis of the Serbian identity, especially on the internet. Serbroaches have no issue lying to your face. They use jew-like tactics to get what they want and they do it with no absolutely no shame just like socipathic kikes.

Real Serbian ethnonationalist should mercilessly hunt down cigan mongrels and orthodnigger establishment

Always thirsty for blood and murder you lot.

Yep it sure is

How the fuck does ISIS have a magazine.

Am I the only one who's a little put off by that?

Why did you accept that mongrel pass and vote for (((trump)))

Greeks removed white muslims and absorbed egyptian muslims
Reason why serbia will stay always a shithole. You don't belive in God and he will make you pay.

>Russians shitting on their own puppet state

NIGHT OF FIRE

1. hi paying job
2. trump is based

>"The year before the war will be a fruitful year"

So this war is never happening

k thnx just don't bomb us this time and we'll get rid of isis brehs :D

youtube.com/watch?v=Bwo7C03ZArM

hihi

>trump is based
Hilarious

wow they are stirring a hornet's nest
going after croatia, serbia, and bosnia at once, the countries that once mass murdered eachother, they are going to get fucked with no NATO help

Those digits!
Is it time?

so what do you do in russia

>trump is based

start using the mcdonalds flag

дpyгo cи e дa cи имaш oгpaдa, и дa cи я хapeвaш.
Bulgarians are on the way of ISIS losers. So as the latest country been liberated by Big Brother in the last Russo-Turkish war - bulgarians are very much red pilled on 'religion of peace'. Hold your horses, as Serbs have been also recently redpilled with Kosovo. We would play the hypocricy game while we can, then we bring the guns folks

Wtf I LOVE Drumpf now

trump is another kike puppet, he was only better than hillary who was worse than a kike

For a living? Tax evasion, consulting and laundering. For fun? Nature landscapes, illegal and legal hunting and theatre
He's not based for being a racemixing enabling cuck of a family patriarch first. The rest is secondary

just a reminder

CHURCHES BURNED DOWN BY MUSLIMS:2
MOSQUES BURNED DOWN BY SERBS: 398

>born too late for the Crusades
>born too early to explore the Galaxy

Born just in time to remove muslims without repercussion riding in private choppers.

we won't
there won't be a side to feasibly support
kikes would only bomb you if it was Wahhabists

Why would NATO help ISIS?

> anti-ciganism
> bump
only slavs around know what that means and in which context so elaborate more

All the english translations are quite shitty, and the good ones mysteriously "disappear" at an accelerated rate... but that should be the least of your problems

perdurabo10.net/alois-irlmaier.html

They are LITERALLY a fully operation state by any measure. They have administration, welfare system, security and police services, medical and firefighter services, you name it. Why would they lack a simple magazine?

you thing the EU won't try to get rid of us because "muh #notallmuslims"?

not if you look at the whole planet
I didn't say they would, but they have helped ISIS in the past before deciding to help (((Wahhabists))) and the Kurds (shitstains of humanity)

They know not to fuck with the people in the Balkans, they're expert kebab removers.

what does the EU have?

>Serbs are nore nigger tier than muslims
No surprise here

ded to balkania

People are fed up about in the Balkans, if they are really smart they should not do something like this.

these are problems that you can't resolve on your own or quickly. kosovo can't join albania, its not recognized legally as a country. And i will remind you, its government has collapsed like 3 times since 2000. Play the waiting game. Eventually the macedonians, greeks, and montenegrins are going to be so fed up with their own albanians that a full on war is going to kick off. The albozergs can not control themselves. Once america and the west have no more interest in stealing the natural resources of kosovo they will leave. Just like in vietnam and other conflicts.

>only Slavs around
Oh boy, it's a big issue in France, Portugal Spain, Austria, Germany and Scandinavia and not for the last 30 years

The Holy Roman Empire had a special law that made it no crime to kill cigans

>Kurds (shitstains of humanity)
Hello Mehmetoglu

USA will bomb the shit out of us. It will be Serbia 2.0.

We must wait until the problems in western Europe start mass riots and civil wars. They won't have time for us then.

Kako si se preselio?

they invented it, like uck.

sorry i was only talking my churches.

To jest kako si dobio visu?

Hi, balkanigger decended Burger here.

how will Russia fit into this? IIRC the Balkans have always looked to Russia for help+protection.

I'm from the Balkans. War is our regional past time.
Let those dirty towelheads come. They'll get robbed and beat leaving the airport in Kosovo.

You think the Kosovar Albo's give a flying fuck about Islam and the caliphate? No, they care about gibs me and watching out for the Serbs, and getting a job, and smoking cigarettes while sipping on coffee and listening to techno folk tracks.

Surely "Turks" of Croatian and Albanian descent are better than kurd and gyspy subhumans

>thinking he's actually russian

>the Balkans have always
You mean Serbia.

i can't even remember why i made this.

Russia will intervene if Turkey makes a move. Otherwise they will sit and enjoy the videos.

Your statement implied that NATO is expected to help them. Otherwise why mention it?
>this is what s*rbs actually believe

No
they are shitstains
they forcefully conscript the children of ethnic minorities in Syria, and change their """"""ideology"""""" to suit their current masters in their attempt at greater Kurdistan at any costs
Kurds are subhuman below niggers
I don't think so, we have mostly stopped supporting ISIS, even with the CIA
Kike puppet president might still try though so I guess it's possible

>Kosovo Caliphate
Seeing in what direction germany is taking, i'm expect a german caliphate first

Russia will probably stand by and watch things.
youtube.com/watch?v=hkSzmPnzF-o

Fake News is thye new drug

I must have it

give me moar!!!

Serbs are subhuman degenerates.
That's why we deport 200000 of those cockroaches back to Serbitchia.

I said NATO wouldn't help them this time
with no NATO they would be bumfucked by Croats and Serbs

>Funny because they're the ones sucking German cock right now and complaining that Croatia blocking them from entering the EU.
idiot, most of the people here are against joining EU, we don't give a fuck about it. it's our corrupt government who's trying to sit on two chairs, between russia and EU but they're now heading more towards the latter which is shit and would cuck us with joining fucking NATO which everyone despises

Russia helped all of them in the first Balkan war and stood involved in the region throughout the 20th century no?

The whole Balkan is like this, every sane person doesn't want to be in the EU but gvt is funded by EU and no matter who we pick we go towards EU.

Dinko is a national treasure

That honourable Russia has already died.

Fat zionist amerifat politicians will punish the Balkans for fighting back like they did before. ISIS will be funded by the US to push into the Balkans. The elite want to make an opening into Western Europe.

I see but you could've worded it a little better, friend.

Wait a minutes, around 6 months ago there was a talk between the ISIS leaders and underground business leaders about what will happen after the caliphate is lost because they were sure of it, they talked about moving to a new one, are...are they moving it to europe? I thought it would be in north africa.

Sorry, I am retarded
I don't think I could

мaйкa ти дa eбa шиптapcкa oщe мaлкo нaтиcнeтe в Maдeдoния и шe ти вкapaмe тaнкoвee в цeнтъpa Tиpaнa пoмияp пpocкyбaн чepeн cмaчкaн киpлив

OK, let's make this clear. If someone touches Croats, I'll catch a plane to Zagreb, then a connecting one to Split, and then kill every fucking motherfucker that I suspect of terrorism with my bare fists. I have personal feelings towards Croatia and I'll fucking go there. I swear.

>how will Russia fit into this?

Russia actively stirs unrest in the Balkans, i.e. in Montenegro, Macedonia, and funds extremist/hooligan movements and war-mongering media all over the place.

They're not gonna actively help make things more peaceful, when they're actively working against it.

>between russia and EU but they're now heading more towards the latter which is shit
>shit

How is it shit? All the trade we do is with the EU. All the donations we receive are from the EU (and not Russia). All our people want to migrate to the EU and not to Russia.

Russia gives us nothing. They just participate in grubby deals like NIS and stealing our natural gas, and pretend to be our big brother in terms of Kosovo.

Which is merely fucking pretense, because they're not doing anything about it ever. It's just rhetoric and meme UNSC votes.

Russia has done nothing right for Serbia in decades.

ah. say no more.

I think kike puppet is first
then the rest is secondary