White Boys on Suicide Watch

Indian women of color destroys racists

youtu.be/8WfEkXvGQhY

Girl is not pretty enough to be so obnoxious.

>Indian women
Did she poo in the kitchen and destroyed the racist, white floor?

She sucks white cocks

also, it's woman because it's singular, I think, could have a penis.

Are mosquitos bad down there?

fuck off shit skin

Didn't watch, too cringy.

It really pisses me off when disgustingly wealthy people of colour think they are oppressed because some poor white hick called them a name.

>mom I posted it again

man you idiots are getting shilled so hard, report the post

Question is because?

Can liberals discuss anything without being so damn condescending and smug?

Sarcasm and snark are the lowest form of wits, and she employs them with virtually every sentence Like someone above said, she's not pretty enough to get away with being so insufferable.

I'd poo in her loo if you know what I mean

>Indian who comes from a culture entirely built around a racist cast system that considers some ethnic minorities as literally less than an animal only fit for slavery calling westerners racist

damn I guess women can be funny after all

>"Indians and Pakis should go back to where they came from? Well you live a trailer and are dumb. Also Drumpf."
BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!!!

How much do you want to bet that she prefers white men over Pajeets

>In order for me to go back to my country, I'll have to go back to Canada

Well there's your problem, leafpoo.

how do these fucking third world marxists always have the same fucking face?

The men have cuck face and the women have psycho banshee catlady face. Any explanations for this?

why do people make videos like this. its just her throwing a tantrum and basically letting people know the comments get to her.

I can't be bothered giving this cunt a view
what does she say?

This. In cities like Poona dalits were allowed within the city walls only when the sun was high so their filthy shadow wouldn't taint people

>read mean comment
OMG RACISTS ARE TRYING TO DIVIDE US HELP

Just curious.

Can we make her life miserable somehow?

Doxing or something

The meme that 2 billion muslims could kill of white people needs to stop.

> Canada
Toronto beltway sniper attacks when

that sarcastic tone followed with some terrible genital jokes sprinkled in.

Not everyone needs a voice if you can believe that.

sadly there's mosquitos everywhere.

Bump and here's your (You)

Whites are a scapegoat for the nigger swarm to build up enough power in order to maintain themselves.

What caste is she?

painfully unfunny

How come she's so yellow?

it felt like samantha bee reading the washington post

I don't have the patience to watch it, but let me know if she actually does anything new instead of just parroting the same tired liberal platitudes that fall apart under the lightest scrutiny while projecting an unearned sense of self satisfaction.

This one.

close proximity to the millions of chinks here in Toronto

Poo in the loo?

>spam her vids with poo memes

Despite the fact I shouldn't have even given the video attention, I'd like to point out that she made a 4-minute tirade against somebody who probably doesn't even live in the US and calls them racist, meanwhile she probably doesn't give a shit about her own identity or heritage.

She's the highest paid YouTuber and has millions of supporters. Edgelord virgin neckbeards like you will have no affect on her

her facebook and twitter too

I can bet all my life savings this bitch is not dating an indian. If you bring her ass back to india, she'll understand why people fucking leave that shithole

obviously we do, she spent hours cutting a 4 minute rant non-argument over a youtube comment

Lilly Singh, Scarborough, about 20 min drive from me if I cared enough.

Jesus christ actually watched the whole video.

The level of arrogance, smugness and general foolishness while pretending to know shit and trying to be funny is just disgusting. There is 0 insight, 0 value, 0 information and just a bunch of strawman arguements and personal attacks.

>women
Not even once

>Edgelord virgin neckbeards like you will have no affect on her

she literally made that vid because youtube comments triggered her. famous people (even """"famous"""" youtube people) are just as fucked in the head as the rest of us

Whites are the Master Race.

>let me cherrypick this one comment to show how I'm funny and PC.

Why do they keep underestimating us?

Whites are the Master Race. American White women are the most Beautiful.

>highest paid in YouTube
Doesn't mean she can be powerful. Plus, YouTube's bias discredit her.

>supporters
There's more people against those who think like her.

>Edgelord virgin neckbeards like you will have no affect on her
Oh wooooow, you completely obliterated Sup Forums, woooooow, original and totally unused insult without cuss words.

>She's the highest paid YouTuber

how

fucking youtube was a mistake

>last name is singh
>singh is sikh
>muslims and sikhs have been at war for many years
She is a fucking traitor to her own people.

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times. Any man who gives this woman validation in the form of employment, finances, gifts, dinners or sex deserves castration. THEY are why she exists.

Yeah, She should side with the White Master race instead. Doesn't matter if Whites abuse her race.

This thread needs a sticky so everyone here will raid her video

MOODDSSSSSSSSSSSS

DESIGNATED SHITTING ASS

Whites and sikhs are bro-tier right now.

This thread needs a sticky so the rest of the Canadians who are conspicuously absent from this thread can get in here and raid her arse

>le female youtube celebrity is too powerful!

Not at all. They legitimately think they're smarter and better than you, and that they have the answers to all of the world's problems if YOU would just stop being such an ignorant racist.

>Some random trailer trash calls her an afghan, Indian, Pakistani
>Makes video autistically screeching to said comment
I wouldn't call that no affect

this bitch is disgusting, she has like a pound of makeup on in this vid. No guys here in Canada would fuck her. If u see her in person u would be like wtf

Wonderwoman is that you?

this
she's already shook

We should all flag it as racist hate speech.

Which is ironic considering they were subjugated by a tiny piss island on the other side of the world.
In truth, they're the animals only fit for slavery.

All the same shit

Someone give me the tl;dw

Paki "Canadian" calls racist people retards

she's funny, she's hot, and I hate people who can't into geography.
I subscribed and I'm considering donating money to her channel

seriously, where are the fucking leafs when you need them

5min reply to some troll comment about pakis and indians needing to go back.
Her reply: "your dick is small and you are stupid, also india is nice place"

Lost at her drinking. I tried.

Dumb paki thinks anyone who criticizes Islam is a rural and suburban retard. Muh Islam would destroy everyone if they wanted to, muh not all muslims, muh you're all dumb and I'm smart cause I voted for Hillary :). Same old shit as always.

she doesnt realize that ridiculing, demonizing and dehumanizing a group of people will make other people feel justified in hurting them. this isnt gonna give her any good karma points

Deport the poo-in-loo to the looless land she came from.

Seriously, immigrants and their spawn should be subject to deportation should they criticize the people of nations that hosts them.

>make entire video trying to "btfo" some random troll on internet
She sure showed him

>she doesnt realize that ridiculing, demonizing and dehumanizing a group of people will make other people feel justified in hurting them
In Canada, us group of people are the ones with rifles. Let them at it.

Pretty sad, but its true. Poos and other brown slime don't like being called what they are. They love thinking of themselves as American, German, French etc if they were born in that nation. Trying desperately to rationalize their worthlessness and ugliness.

You know that the White Master race killed more Sikhs ever since 9/11 thinking that they were Muslims. Maybe the master race is just too fucking thick.

Okay, so she's obviously never actually been to india.

> but on India it is
in India

Fuck sake

Holy shit white goyim btfo for life
How will small white penis ever recover ? lets find out
Well thats about it for today guys

Well i didn't made the webm, i just saved it. The public field shitting is worth saving despite the typo

>making an angry rant over one youtube comment
How insecure is she lol

DO NOT GIVE THIS UGLY BITCH VIEWS, she probably the one who posted this shit here. She's out in L.A. filming some stupid show, don't fall for this sage shit

I've never been more glad not to be a shitskin.

Got a strange bone because of (((You
))).

i think its supposed to be a parody of that ad campaign where it would be "[crazy thing] isn't normal, but on meth it is"

I doubt she posted it here. There is likely a Canadian user loading a 12 gauge in preparation for a home invasion of her parents house now

>literally a few random attacks from people who think sikhs are muslim
>OMG IT'S AN EPIDEMIC
Yeah nah, fuck off.

Aren't Indians 1/5th of the world's population?
Why's she picking on a minority?

figures
feminism is cancer

YAAAAAS SLAY!

Checked

Seriously, wtf, so many people shitting simultaneously, one would thing it was scripted.

But it's totaly true, shitting in public is like walking to the fucking park

Greece = Turkish rape babies
They are being invaded by Pakistanis and Afghans right now.
Future generations of Greeks will be Pakistani Rape babies.

Indian woman wishes she was white
>what a surprise

Tbh she was condescending as fuck if anything I'm more racist now

Someone is shilling her channel pretty hard. Anyone who takes this bait is a faggot