Why do all liberals have this face? What does it mean?

Why do all liberals have this face? What does it mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

tuckfrump.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanpaku
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DARKNESS IMPRISONING ME

ALL THAT IS SEE

ABSOLUTE HORROR

I CANNOT LIVE

I CANNOT DIE

TRAPPED IN MYSELF

BODY MY HOLDING CEEEEEEEEEEELLLL

They're possessed by demons.

Nu-male face. "Nu-female" face too, apparently. Suppose it's just further evidence that liberalism truly is a mental disorder.

I think it's an expression of disgust but animated if I'm not autistic.

It's a look they give that, without the laws of this land, invites killing. If cannibalism were legal these people wouldn't last a day.

I look at these faces and fantasize slitting their throats ear to ear.

I need help

I wonder how many people this video pushed towards Trump

top kek

The autistic.

It's a clear sign of mental illness.

so many mongrels, holy shit. are liberals just angry that they have no solid ancestry to identify with?

that'd be condescension

>condescension
Thanks swedebro for clearing that up

neurotic

They believe they have the moral high ground.

Vanity covered in rich creamy smugness with a side of no self awareness.

tuckfrump.com/

Go do something about these fagtards Sup Forums

you'll notice the commonality amongst these images is the wide eyes. wide eyes are a sign of aggression. I'm pretty sure you took this video from a liberal "talk-down-to-you" video, which explains the aggressive facial expressions.

Based Achmed

You got that right, I can't wait for the white man to rise up and exterminate these shitskins, communists, and anti-white urbanites.

Are the global elite trying to start a political movement that incites a massive amount of hatred? Any normal human would be repulsed at what they do.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanpaku

>when the upper sclera is visible it is said to be an indication of mental imbalance in people such as psychotics, murderers, and anyone rageful

tldr; liberals are low agency/intelligence people carrying a logic virus which has turned them into belligerent hosts.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanpaku
>According to Chinese medical face reading

It's a sign of cognitive dissonance.

What's that program that people were using that analyzes facial expression and spits out the emotions in it? Let's do it on these guys

So the Chinese believe that anybody without squinty eyes is degenerate? You don't say??

>it is consider "insanity" when one shows white above their iris.
>it is considered "sexy" when one shows no whites above the iris, only below it or neither above or below.

Hillary Clinton' School of Facial Expressions' Arts.

It's aggressive, true believer psychotic expression. If they can't convince you with appeal to emotion, they will flay you alive and eat you.

This. It's leftists acting "exhausted" about having to explain to you simple concepts that you "just don't get". Ugh!

They don't have argument or words to sway with reason in logic so they use silly faces to trigger the child part left in anyone.

WAKE ME UP
(wake me up inside)
I CAN'T WAKE UP
(wake me up inside)
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also this. It's like that Decoded show on MTV. They talk to you like you're a child. All animated and energetic. Leftists eat that stuff up.

When they make that face they are imparting important information to a less enlightened individual, often explaining to someone with 'privilege' how someone who is 'marginalized' feels or should feel about something trivial

Finally! The source of that meme. Anyone have a video of it? For rage purposes of course.

those are the eyes of the deeply disturbed, people who are mentally unwell.

Cognitive dissonance. Complete detachment from reality. Happens when someone's convinced they are "self aware". Newsflash: there's always room for self improvement.

They are marching straight outta Mordor!!

HERE WE COME STRAIGHT WHITE MEN! RAWR!!

No idea, but I've been seeing it more and more over the past three years.

nailed it

Toxoplasmosis. I bet they all have or have had cats.

Some serious scientific study should be done about this subject. Liberals are infected with a mind altering virus transmitted by the parasites on cats.

No joke.

Emotionally criptards

numales always have the same weird facial expressions, like they don't know a man isn't suppose to make a face like an anime character

Holy fuck must screencap

Theyre completely driven by emotions, hence the exaggerated facial expressions.

Not to poke holes in your theory, but I have a cat and am not a liberal. Far left ideology is, in itself, a mental disease that causes one to disregard certain social conventions that have upheld civilization for thousands of years - law, order, self discipline, borders, etc.

Fuck, that pictures unsettling.