WHAT? YOU BELIEVE THE MOST BASIC TENET OF THE CHRISTIAN FAITH? THIS GOES AGAINST AMERICAN VALUES!

>WHAT? YOU BELIEVE THE MOST BASIC TENET OF THE CHRISTIAN FAITH? THIS GOES AGAINST AMERICAN VALUES!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VW6CTlpxUb8
archive.is/WeyQf
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/06/09/532116365/is-it-hateful-to-believe-in-hell-bernie-sanders-questions-prompt-backlash
archive.is/7YNy8
catholiceducation.org/en/culture/history/misquoting-our-founding-fathers.html
npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/06/09/532264284/bald-men-are-being-hunted-down-in-mozambique
yournewswire.com/clinton-email-we-must-destroy-syria-for-israel/
biblestudytools.com/kjv/revelation/3.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The people who founded America were Christians, god this guy is a fucking loser!

You do realize the founders of America were secular??? There is a reason Thomas Jefferson wanted separation of church and state. Jefferson did not want this country to be in the hands of religious rural and suburban bigot retards.

what happened?

Secularism didn't even exist, you faggot. Jesus, the Jews' propaganda...

You're a moron.

youtube.com/watch?v=VW6CTlpxUb8

didn't you know America started in 1776 when Thomas Jefferson sailed the ocean blue away from Religious oppression to start his own country. Luckily he genocided all the natives instantly as all evil white people do.

I guarantee that the founders still ostracized gays.

Says the Jew.

Jefferson is burning in Hell as I type this for writing his apostate Bible, and you'll be burning there with him very soon.

This. We killed everyone who wasn't pure white and Christian to start over. And then the niggers fucked everything up. The niggers came here when liberals bought slaves cuz they are assholes. We never expected to have to write into law "don't buy other people as slaves" but the Jew proves their empathy time and time again

One of Trump's cabinet picks previously said that Muslims wont be "granted salvation" (AKA go to heaven) because they don't worship Jesus. Bernie tried to grill him on that in the hearing, but it's backfiring on him because over 40% of the population believes that.

>what is separation of church and state
>what is secular government
>the founding fathers weren't deists

American. Education.

And also he's basically trying to apply a religious litmus test to the nominee, which is unconstitutional.

They came from countries controlled by corrup religious figures you stupid fucking Emu.

fucking filthy kike

>suburban bigot retards
>suburbs
>in the mid-late 1700's
dude its what the founding fathers wanted lmao

lel

when can we start gassing kikes like him?

America?

wow bernie is fucking retarded.

Alright. You win the bantz..

>IRAN WAS JUST HIT BY A TERRORIST ATTACK! WE MUST RELEASE SANCTIONS!

The founders were secular because they didn't want to debate which version of Christianity was correct, they weren't anti-theists.

sauce faggot

Idk wtf OP is on about but I do know it is time to wipe the slate clean and start over again with only white colors.

Bernie ghouled out too early. Christians better wake up and smell the garbage before its too late.

archive.is/WeyQf

I know Sup Forums doesn't like to hear this, but it's important. Christianity has outlived its usefulness.

It is a religion that makes the white man subservient to the kike. You worship a God who says, "My chosen people are the Jews!" White people, even when antisemitic, are weakened by this message and think, "If only the Jews were to follow God, he would accept them!"

Not only that, but Christianity welcomes the foreigner. "Be kind to your neighbor," the kike on the stick says, and so we let the horde in to enrich them.

It blunts the edge of the sword. "Turn the other cheek," the kike on the stick says, and so the white man lays down his weapons, thinking wrong of violence.

The crusades were not to protect Europe from Muslims, but to reclaim the "holy land", more accurately described as the Jew's holy land, for their God, who is himself Jewish, being at once YHWH or however they spell it, and a kike on a stick.

Whatever unity it brought isn't worth it, and might never have been.

The correct term all you retards ITT are looking for is Deist. Most of the founding fathers were Deist, and explicitly anti church. Franklin was the most anti church, Washington often wrote of seeing divine providence in what they were trying to achieve, but in his personal writings he was pretty troubled by Christianity, and the new American people to boot.
Washington thought that the common man was an undisciplined lout and didn't have much hope for them.

>Christianity as a religion is islamaphobic
Really jogs the noggin

I'm so shocked by this I'm replying to this for a third time:
Leftists are, first of all so stupid, but more so, they are so far up their own ass they are now failing to recognize that ANY belief, by nature, is going to create AT LEAST some sort of division. Let alone, beliefs that are naturally opposed.
Like, he's asking this question and acting shocked at the answer, like he didn't think there was any difference between any religion, ever.
This motherfucker needs to ask a muslim what they think is going to happen to Christians. Or maybe watch the news to see how they treat all nonmuslims.

Does he think that jews and muslims don't think Christians are condemned in the after life? I mean I'm all for athiesm, but you can't defend muslims at the same time.

digits confirm Bernies attempt to slander, mobilize, and destroy
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/06/09/532116365/is-it-hateful-to-believe-in-hell-bernie-sanders-questions-prompt-backlash

You don't even know what you are talking about.

Christianity is a bunch of fairy tales.

Witnessed. Always archive:
archive.is/7YNy8

Hang all commie bastards

Nice link you disgusting kike.

wew we got a lot of digits going on between us

Thank you for your service.

You absolute fucking retard. Of the 55 signers of the Constitution, 36 were pastors. 1 was deist. And guess which one you hyperfocus on?

The deist who raped his slaves!

Liars gonna lie.

>You do realize the founders of America were secular??? There is a reason Thomas Jefferson wanted separation of church and state. Jefferson did not want this country to be in the hands of religious rural and suburban bigot retards.

majority of the founding fathers were christian. If you don't believe that christianity had influence there you're a fucking fool.

Our fairies are called Angels

John 8:39-47English Standard Version (ESV)

You Are of Your Father the Devil
39 They answered him, “Abraham is our father.” Jesus said to them, “If you were Abraham's children, you would be doing the works Abraham did, 40 but now you seek to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. This is not what Abraham did. 41 You are doing the works your father did.” They said to him, “We were not born of sexual immorality. We have one Father—even God.” 42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and I am here. I came not of my own accord, but he sent me. 43 Why do you not understand what I say? It is because you cannot bear to hear my word. 44 You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 But because I tell the truth, you do not believe me. 46 Which one of you convicts me of sin? If I tell the truth, why do you not believe me? 47 Whoever is of God hears the words of God. The reason why you do not hear them is that you are not of God.”

I have no idea what this thread is about famalams

They slowly try to infect our secular nation and make thinking combining church and state is normal.

im literally shaking

Spoken conveniently in the absence of hostile religion in the cozy confines of homogeneity.

Rev 21: 6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. 7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. 8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Read the bible its not like what your told

He also says the Trump administration has a "pattern of appointments" of people with anti-Muslim views and rhetoric. "We're very sensitive to the concept of religious liberty, because Muslims' religious liberty is under attack every day," Simpson said. "But we're talking about something very specific. ... When a nominee calls the faith of millions of Americans deficient, that is something that should be questioned. That is what hearings are for."

Meanwhile, James Zogby, president of the Arab American Institute, said the belief that vast swaths of people are damned might, in fact, be inherently problematic for certain government positions. "If [someone] believe these people are to be condemned ... is that the person who ought to be making budgetary decisions for the country as a whole?" asked Zogby, who is a Maronite Catholic. "Can you be a fair adjudicator of decisions?" he asked.

Hussein Rashid, founder of the religious literacy consultancy Islamicate L3C, doesn't agree that the belief itself is a problem.

"I think we have to accept that there are theologies that are what I would call exclusionary, that only certain people will go to heaven and certain people will go to hell. They are not inherently Islamophobic or anti-Semitic," Rashid said. "It's when it turns into action that we start getting worried. "

This disgusting fucking kike.
My people founded this nation and I get to see it destroyed by carpetbagging east european kikes like this piece of filth.
I wish it was Pastor Anderson answering the question in the most blunt christkiller exposing way possible.

That deist who told England to fuck off and created America.

Nobody gives a fuck about those 36 pastors.

These quotes are deliberately taken out of context.
Meanwhile, there is ABUNDANT evidence that these people were Christian in the highest degree
catholiceducation.org/en/culture/history/misquoting-our-founding-fathers.html

Jefferson might be better off than ya'll because he rejects the trinity

repent and come back to YHWH goys

upheld the laws of Noah!

2 Samuel 7:23-24

"And what one nation on the earth is like Your people Israel, whom God went to redeem for Himself as a people and to make a name for Himself, and to do a great thing for You and awesome things for Your land, before Your people whom You have redeemed for Yourself from Egypt, from nations and their gods? "For You have established for Yourself Your people Israel as Your own people forever, and You, O LORD, have become their God.

Joel 3:1-2

"For behold, in those days and at that time, When I restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather all the nations And bring them down to the valley of Jehoshaphat Then I will enter into judgment with them there On behalf of My people and My inheritance, Israel, Whom they have scattered among the nations; And they have divided up My land.

Your Jewish tricks won't work on me.

So let's fight religion with religion, that'll show the founding fathers.

Bernie Sanders is completely right on this one. Christianity is an Islamophobe religion and anyone following it shouldn't be allowed to hold power in this country. Instead what we need is to increase diversity in our positions of power so I suggest a 50% muslims quota + a 50% transgenders quota in order to stop Islamophobia in this country.

I'm pretty amazed they can spin up this much controversy over someone saying he thinks non-Christians are damned, a belief with no real world implications (since as we all know it's God's place to judge) while conveniently ignoring the fact that Islam considers non-believers (i.e. people with secular views) essentially subhuman and people of the book (i.e. Jews, Christians and maybe Buddhists or Zoroastrians depending on who you ask) second class citizens at best.

>guy starts giving a perfectly reasonable explanation
>"Let me interrupt you because we don't have a lot of time." :^)
>keeps asking leading questions and shouts him down when he knows he isn't falling for it
>"WHAT ABOUT THE POOR JEWS?!?!?!?!"

Wow, that was a lot worse than I thought it was going to be. Sanders is a true kike through and through

>upheld the laws of Noah
Fuck off JW retard.

>christian believes non-christians go to hell
Wow what a shock. I bet those Muslims are warm and accepting too.

Hillary should have killed him rather than buy him off

*uphold

lmao, fuck JW's , i'm not a cultist
do you even know where the laws of noah come from`?

>secular
>yet nearly all went to Christian churches

Rev 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan
Rev 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

>all this bickering ITT about muh lijjin
THIS is why the US Founders kept the church out of their fucking affairs.
Any time someone brings up faith in anything, it turns into pure retardation.

All the time wasted on arguing over whose god has the biggest dick is time better spent on just about anything.

And yet remained secular.

Yeah, fuck all that. Every mosque will "dissappear" before sharia is every brought onto this land.

>unironically defending Christianity, or any monotheistic religion

Fucking faggots.

>I am a Christian and sound like a bitch

"Mr." Vought is a horrible example of Western redemption, such a limp dicked beta.

>arguing over whose god has the biggest dick
For real though, it's mine.

Remember stupid Bernie brought this up. The guy never even mentioned his religion. That sack of shit, hook nosed retard pulled that out of no where.

The only thing the Establishment Clause does is prohibit Congress from passing legislation that makes an established denomination as the national religion, or to create a "Church of America".

The fucking SC got it wrong because of political agendas.

The Founders didn't create a secular democracy, dumbass.

Tbh Bernie has a point here. If muslims were saying that about Christians, pol would be up in arms too like Bernie.

>The only thing the Establishment Clause does is prevent a democratic republic from turning into a theocracy

Retard.

Revelations 3: 8-9
8 “‘I know your works. Behold, I have set before you an open door, which no one is able to shut. I know that you have but little power, and yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. 9 Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you.

I think we are the same side man. The people who are claiming to be the Jews are not the true people of Israel. they are not true Jews, but messengers of Satan.

Muslims just blow people up, you stupid faggot.

What? I hate muslims because they're goatfuckers and inbred retards that blow themselves up. I don't care that they think I'm going to hell.

Dude, you know how worldviews work, right? The idea that you can be a Christian and think that Muslims are not going to be judged as sinners doesn't make sense in the context of a Christian worldview.

Either Bernie is so fucking retarded that he can't understand that, or he's pulling some filthy Jew trick and thinks we don't notice.

cause that will work
npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/06/09/532264284/bald-men-are-being-hunted-down-in-mozambique

yournewswire.com/clinton-email-we-must-destroy-syria-for-israel/

Because muslim doctrine says non-believers are subhumans IN THIS LIFE

Christians say we are all equal UNTIL DEATH after which God judges us

If you can't tell the difference between damnation and Kill them where you find them, then you are either an idiot or willfully ignorant

Anyone who brings up religion in a political forum should be tossed out on the street. Keep that fucking shit away from politics. To hell with Bernie and his trolling.

>The people who are claiming to be the Jews are not the true people of Israel. they are not true Jews, but messengers of Satan.
Sooo WE WUZ JEWZ N SHIEEEET?

>be kind to your neighbor
>let in hordes of non Christians from foriegn lands

>The idea that you can be a Christian and think that Muslims aren't going to Hell doesn't make sense to a Christian

Thank Super Kike they aren't allowed to ban Islam, or any other contradictory world view then.

Bernie is effectively trying to enforce a religious test for holding public office. If you believe in one of the most basic truths of the Christian worldview, namely that God judges sinners, then somehow he thinks you're not fit for office.

I read this in his voice.

Believing that an other worldly force is going to judge you after death and controls your every moment isn't far from schizophrenia.
You're barely fit for life if you believe that.

Exactly, they all realized, while they all mostly believed in some way about Christianity (with some deists and possible atheists), they recognized that because of how fucking different the Bible and religion in general can be interpreted, it was best left the fuck out of government. Just look at all the denominations in America of Christianity that can barely agree with each other besides a few things like "Jesus was great". Some sects are incredibly literal, some are incredibly contextual based, some obey scripture insanely, some believe that you don't need to to get to heaven and just be a good person. There's so much shit that it's best left out of the government.

They recognized this, and recognized how dumb the typical layman is, and acted early. True patriots. Current wave of "Christian" ideology (make a shit ton of money, be the biggest and strongest nation, invoke God or a random scripture for reasons to explain a law or decision, ignore scripture that goes against what you're doing) are hypocritical traitors.

biblestudytools.com/kjv/revelation/3.html

Durp.

Thomas Jefferson also commited mass genocide, owned slaves and beat up someone trying to assassinate him with a walking stick.

Not exactly a paragon of morality.

Newsflash bud: Most of these idiots ARE barely fit for life. That's why they're so easily controlled by the kikes in the first place. They're good for little more than keeping the power running for the rest of us.

Let em believe their stupid horseshit. Keeps em under control.
They're dumb enough to flood their lands with foreigners, they'll be the ones to pay the toll.
See: Somalians in Maine

Sup Forums is a red-pilled board.
Fuck off back to The_Donald and FreeRepublic, you dumb Christcucks, and take your Jew on a stick with you.

You're thinking of Andrew Jackson.