Are Exiled Jewish Oligarchs behind the Anti-Putin hysteria in the West?

youtu.be/Q2Cl8lSv9Is
youtu.be/x2nNtynZAiI

Some of Putin's wealthy Jewish enemies:
>Boris Berezovsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Berezovsky_(businessman)#The_Kremlin_Family_and_Putin.27s_rise_to_power
>Roman Abramovich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Abramovich#Vladimir_Putin
>Yury Kovalchuk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yury_Kovalchuk
>Arkady Rotenberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arkady_Rotenberg
>Boris Rotenberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Romanovitch_Rotenberg
>Gennady Timchenko
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gennady_Timchenko

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platon_(toll_system)
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/berezovsky-funded-revolution-514948.html
yournewswire.com/vladimir-putin-george-soros-is-wanted-dead-or-alive/
independent
archive.is/bpvFz
softpanorama.org/Skeptics/Pseudoscience/harvard_mafia.shtml
archive.org/stream/JewishDominationOfWeimarGermany1919-1932/Jewish Domination of Weimar Germany - 1919-1932_djvu.txt
thedailybeast.com/how-boris-berezovsky-made-vladimir-putin-and-putin-unmade-berezovsky
wildboar.net/multilingual/easterneuropean/russian/literature/articles/whofinanced/whofinancedleninandtrotsky.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they were the people chosen to rob russia blind. Putin put a stop to that

>Arkady Rotenberg
>Boris Rotenberg
>Putin's enemies
What? They are amongst his best friends.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platon_(toll_system)

Enemies, friends -- I don't assume powerful men have true friends. You don't think any of his "friends" would cultivate threats outside Russia to try to manipulate him?

>You don't think any of his "friends" would cultivate threats outside Russia to try to manipulate him?
No, I don't. They wouldn't be oligarchs in the first place if it wasn't for him.

But Berezovsky was his friend, Gusinsky as his friend, Khodorkovsky was his friend... then they weren't... you don't think his other "friends" see him as a possible enemy one day in the future?

>Are Jews behind the Anti-Putin hysteria in the West?

Yes.

But how to prove it? Before he died, Berezovsky published anti-Putin magazines and funded Ukrainian resistance during the "orange revolution", then continued to fund opposition to Putin internationally. He can't be the only one who did this... Soros does the same thing around the world, especially against Putin...

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/berezovsky-funded-revolution-514948.html

yournewswire.com/vladimir-putin-george-soros-is-wanted-dead-or-alive/

Checked. Let's archive that

>independent co uk/news/world/europe/berezovsky-funded-revolution-514948.html
archive.is/bpvFz

>But Berezovsky was his friend, Gusinsky as his friend, Khodorkovsky was his friend
Who told you that?

yes although Putin played some jews against others. basically 'our (Russian) Jews' agsinst the Globalist Jews.

softpanorama.org/Skeptics/Pseudoscience/harvard_mafia.shtml

just about all the oligarchs who raped Russia financially with western help were Jews.

Jews did the same to Germany after ww1, they also led a bloody Bolshevik rebellion while German troops were away fighting.

This is why the Nazis were able to get traction: the accepted wisdom is it was irrational or scapegoating.. but thats just untrue.

archive.org/stream/JewishDominationOfWeimarGermany1919-1932/Jewish Domination of Weimar Germany - 1919-1932_djvu.txt

Probably....

it's safe to say russian jews are responsible for everything wrong in the west today

DELET TIHS!

Dont forget goldfarb. He was similarly in some sort of feud with putin. And he was close to berezovsky. Was also implicated (with berezovsky) in the murder of a russian spy. Litvinenko i think. Interestingly the person in the case was Christopher Steele.

>The Rise of Putin and The Fall of The Russian-Jewish Oligarchs (2/2)
>Video not available in your country
What did they mean by this?

>friend
Like I said, powerful men only have "friends", people they ally and work with while their interests align. I don't believe you can be powerful and have true friends, only alliances.
>Berezovsky
Is directly responsible for Putin coming to power. They had a close relationship once, then they were mortal enemies. Berezovsky worked to destroy Putin after their relationship ended, and once tried to appeal to Putin for forgiveness out of desperation, a few years before he died. It obviously didn't work out, but the appeal was based on their past "friendship".
>Khodorkovsky
Same story: once they worked together and had trust, then the trust ended... regardless, you're nitpicking; I don't believe Putin has friends. I'm more concerned with figuring out who is creating the anti-Putin hysteria in the West. It seems like many of them are men who now reside in Israel, or wish they did...

thedailybeast.com/how-boris-berezovsky-made-vladimir-putin-and-putin-unmade-berezovsky

Always follow the khazarian bloodtrail, and you end up at the lair of a fake nose....

>inb4 (((archived or slid off the board)))

the thought police is dispatched, please remain where you are

isn't abramovich a putin ally?

>just about all the oligarchs who raped Russia financially with western help were Jews.
Where have I heard this story before... oh yeah, the Jewish bankers who bankrolled Lenin and Trotsky...

wildboar.net/multilingual/easterneuropean/russian/literature/articles/whofinanced/whofinancedleninandtrotsky.html

I'm essentially asking two questions:
>are his former "allies" responsible?
>are any of his current "allies" responsible too?

First think of the cold war, generations tought to hate Russia. It's not just Putin.
Next only the USA can start a just war (?) .
Then his finances, they say he made a billion dollars just off Sochi Olympics.
I don't have a problem with Putin personally. Many countries deal with corruption, and ,maybe it's better to have one corrupt leader than many. He does what's best for his people, and the west sells theirs out for a flauded ideal.

Maybe Anti-Putin hysteria in the West is caused by his brutal crackdown on free speech, protesters, the blatant corruption, the militarism on the Western border, the invasion of Ukraine, the war with Georgia, the election fraud...

Maybe those things aren't seen as positives in the West?
Or perhaps, are things different in America?

>He does what's best for his people
He does what's best for himself and will make him personally the most money. Nothing he has done has been good for the Russian people.
Provoking the West, inviting further sanctions and starving his people, ISN'T a smart thing to do. It's something a leader that cares about nothing except his own selfish gain and power does.

Things like that weren't seen as a problem when Yeltsin ruled.

Sup Forums needs to get off the persona train if it ever wants to get anywhere. sway unimportant players like trump & all those other web clowns which constantly shit up the board aside and focus on the core issues instead. only jewbs target indiciduals so you stupid goys can keep bickering amongst yourself.
this place will never evolve above crap.

So why dont we apply the same standards for saudi arabia? Also the Ukraine thing wasnt started by Putin.

Maybe complete context denial only sounds reasonable in your little leftshit brain lol

Wait, you think Putin is not a kike dicksucker? I'm out to Latvia.

annexing two countries didn't help either

>Putin is not a kike dicksucker
I think he's jerked them off his fair share, but then he rips off their cocks and makes them eunuchs. Not a man to trust holding your circumcised dick imho

He floods Russia with non-white scum and jails Russian nationalists. I'm out

>annexing
Funny, the pattern of this words misuse:
>region is formerly part of a larger nation
>still has ethnicity from said nation
>minority and larger nation wish reunification
>western financial interests don't want this
>minority and larger nation attempt to reunify
>international financial interests try to start world war, pretend it was "completely imperialistic land grab by greedy lunatic obsessed with world conquest"
Deja vu m80ies

Mmmhh yes course. Really under any circumstances!

>jails Russian nationalists
please share some examples, i did not know about this

You go and research

Help start me in the right direction. All it takes is a name or two.

Demushkin, Belov, Marcinkiewicz

i wish Washington had the balls to throw billionaire criminal jews into the gulag like Putin did. The banksters got away with everything, and they deluged the left with Identity Politics to bust up Occupy who wanted to see the fuckers punished (something Obama and the Dodd-Frank bullshit never did)

thanks m8

Yes.

Also, check out Gary Kasparov, a jewish russian that spends his time whipping up hysteria on TV shows across the west.

Globalism is real. All our oligarchs have financial ties to their oligarchs, and the oligarchs in every country. International finance has been playing "world aristocracy" for over a century now.

Hi Dugin

Was Yeltsin a mongloid?

berezovsky is dead

abramovich isn't exiled

do your homework stupid fucking burger

It's stark to think how Bongo at least ran as more of a Bernie Sanders, while Shilldawg instead went >hmm well who cares about banks, what about women and people of color???

>berezovsky is dead
read the thread to understand the significance of his example: >abramovich isn't exiled
read the thread to understand the significance of his example: