Daily reminder to Sup Forums that caucasus Muslim Chechens are the true white men: strong bodies, strong morals...

Daily reminder to Sup Forums that caucasus Muslim Chechens are the true white men: strong bodies, strong morals, strong family values & offensive religion.
This triggers Eurocucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4374836/Somalian-asylum-seeker-rapes-two-elderly-disabled-men.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So strong that you run away from ivan to france! Ha!

Only here for studies. Once I'm finished I'll probably go back to Czecznya and get married.

No, stay here.

For what? France is too degenerate. Arabs here are manlier than whites that's disgusting. Plus if you marry at 22 here people think it's weird.

>arabs
>manly

Yet they're manlier than whites here, get over it.

Islam means submission.
A man does not submit to a desert God.

Dem dick sucking lips, sand boi.

LOL

>Islam means submission.
Dumbass you think that in arabic when you talk about submission you say "Islam" ?
Islam means submission to God.
I prefer to be submitted to God than to kikes.

They like to fuck goats and little boys for fun. Those sandniggers ain't white.

>Dem dick sucking lips
That's why Brazil is a hellhole filled with gays and trannies. Focus on your women
>sand boi
I come from the mountains

Hes a sub. Muslims means submitter.

He wants some russian male stretch his boipucci

>They like to fuck goats and little boys for fun.
Kys with your stereotypes. They're not catho priests.

I'm not the one with DSLs.
Mountain sandboi.

>say this with the literal picture of christian gayness

I have watched it happen irl on thermal optics.

Where you see DSLs, I see TSLs.

>A man does not submit to a desert God

Someone told you to submit to a God of the Arabs and you did as you were told.

Someone told you that a pedophile goat herder was the perfect man and you believed them, living your life as he did.

"please tell me how to live my life oh God of the Arabs" - a """man"""

How does Arab cock taste?

Im sorry theres just something wrong with being cucks to arabs sorry, you guys are like pale bosnians, still niggers.

>Where you see DSLs, I see TSLs.
Tranny sucking lips?
Das gay, son.

>a God of the Arabs
Educate yourself
>Someone told you that a pedophile goat herder was the perfect man and you believed them, living your life as he did.
Educate yourself too Muhammad sws isn't perfect in Islam only God is and he's as much as an example as other prophets.
Also he wasn't a pedophile the hadith was fabricated 200yrs after his death and he ordered to kill zoophiles.

>theres just something wrong with being cucks to arabs sorry

>I am a true man.
>I spit on the traditions and teachings of my ancestors and embrace the god of a desert tribe.
>the God of the desert people is perfect.
>I know this because it was written in a book created by medieval desert tribesmen
>Who me? Tricked into submission by arab mercenaries?
>No, not me. I am a true man

>Talks about history
>Have no clue about history
>Thinks my religion eradicates my culture and the culture of my ancestors
>Talks about culture & ancestors
>Doesn't even live on the land of his culture & ancestors
You can kys

Oooh selective coverage of our commie press, maybe the reason you think whites are weak is because you live in the city.

All the faggots and trash accumilate in the cities, go fuck up varg i double dare you.

>varg
Does he even put faggots in a concentration camp and exterminate them like Ramzan Kadirov does?

>chechens are true white men
>why? Because they follow the teachings of the arab
>the teachings of the Arab are true
>why? Because the Arab told me so in his book
>but what makes the arab teachings so manly?
>easy. It's the way they prostrate themselves before a practical joke meteorite every day. This is the definition of masculinity.

Oh please aussie take this L and leave already your only argument is "muh ze arab" while Islam isn't an arab religion foh

What is your haplogroup?

J2

You want to the correct terminology then.

You consider yourself a true white man because you follow the teachings of the God of Abraham.

As we all know. The God of Abraham is the God of the Israelites.

His laws are the laws of the israelites. And you follow these laws to the letter.
You've been hoodwinked my man.

Who exactly told you that Islam is a white man's religion?
I'd be asking for my money back m8.

I bet you've even chopped the end of your dick off because it's a proud white tradition.

every real chechen either died or escaped chechnya by the early 2000s. everything and anything left there is putin's whores.

>His laws are the laws of the israelites.
Wrong. Torah is the laws for the Israelites. Get your facts straight first.
I consider myself & my religion a true man's religion because it doesn't make us fall into degeneracy and self destruction like you do.
Your societes are full of sex, alcohol, cigarettes and shit like that, these are your drugs and the only reason why you're destroying yourselves.

>Georgia
xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa

mhmm, thanks for proving my point.

>true white men
>fight under slavs

yeah maybe another time, mehmet

You claimed to be white last time I saw a pic, you still look like a sand nigger and I stand by my statement that the only white French people left for Canada and the US.

Why do you hate putin so much?
2008 was long past and you are now rather good, no wars no conflicts, stability

>lose war in 5 days
>hurr durr putin hours :DDDDD

listen boshaveli there are no bigger whores than your roach poeple

>
Yeah with freckles and fair skin I totally look like an Arab.

>strong morals
>leeching off the French
>strong bodies
>doesn't post pic as proof
>t. actually ugly, weak and dependent

Salam aleykum sa vash rulksh muh du vey cigah?

Where did you see me say I hate putin?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4374836/Somalian-asylum-seeker-rapes-two-elderly-disabled-men.html

Opinion discarded.

That doesn't take away from how much you look like a nigger. The freckles look fake as shit too

Your society is modelled after the teachings of a venerable pantheon of pure white men such as Moses, Ibrahim, Jesus and Mohammed.

So superior are these white men and these white societies that you choose to live in a white paradise. That is, Neo-Africa. Where you happily choke on black and brown cock every day, posting on an Indonesian Shadow Puppet forum about how superior your race is.

At least it's better than returning to the home of your ancestors and spreading yourself open for Big Russian Cock every day.

lol, what a life. What a story.

Hahahahhaahahaa do you think I'm a german cuck??? Try better next time Turkish roach baby

By getting married you mean kidnapping teenage girls and lock them in the basement while you fuck goats, right?

oh so you're there doing the disabled elderly raping instead?

real tough guy speaking for your homeland quarter of a planet away.

>opinion shat on.

Kek careful with that edge you might hurt someone faggot

More of him, op? Would slob nobb

>Dropped

Hahaha your insults are so infantile roach baby

>German flag
like pottery

Kek yeah so your point?

I think the picture is photoshopped.
I can see this because of the pixels and I have seen quite a lot of shoops in my time.

nothing,it's just hilarious how many shitskins are posting with a german flag ;^)

>Shitskins
>Literally the cradle of white race

Try it better next time cuckway

>WE WUZ PRIMORDIAL WHITES AND SHIEEET
das rite

kys scum

Stay mad cuck :^) btw what are you going to do about your women welcoming the African cock?