The Future of Richard Spencer's Career

Hi Everybody,

My name is Paolo. I'm from Woodbridge, NJ, but my parents are both postwar refugees from Sicily.

I don't wanna scare anyone, but people around here in the "italian" community are starting to catch wind of richard spencer. I would describe this as a very bitter wind, given Spencer's public comments about Italian-Americans, and Italians in general (Look up his comments on Italians' trustworthiness)

I just want to say that there may or may not be what's known as a "vendetta" on the alt right now in New Jersey. I know you people aren't raving anti-semites or racists, but I want to kind of warn people that Richard Spencer has caught the attention of various "Italian American businessmen" who have now "condemned" (Condemned is a m/\fia label meaning 'subject to vendetta') him as "Gestapo."

I know this will make little sense to you all, so here's a little glossary of Sicilian threatening terms lol:

1. Vendetta - This word translates loosely as 'revenge' and you will recognize it from godfather movies, etc. Actually, a vendetta just means that a person or group of people - in this case Richard Spencer and his followers - have been thoroughly ostracized from the community, and have brought shame and vengeance on themselves by their own doing.

Think of a 'vendetta' like a political blacklist. Vendettas are governed by conventions, and they appear and disappear depending on the circumstances.

Richard Spencer, because of his awful tiki-light ceremony, has reintroduced the 1940 Vendetta of Palermo, which you can't google, and has brought this all on himself. He has until 2020 to clean up his act if you catch my drift.

2. Gestapo - Gestapo agents, or secret fascist/nazi police, terrorized southern italy during the German occupation of Italy. They worked with Mussolini's fascist government to spread lies and to "rat" on people.

My apologies if this comment is too long .... FIRST TIME ON Sup Forums YAAAAYYYY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-jaqg-NMz9A#t=1m50s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PS if you want to learn more about this, please send me a DM on my instagram page:

settebellomusic

The photo is a photo of me doing a "cornuto" or goat horns symbol, and flashing my left eye. This protects me from haters and from evil eye (maloccio). You may want to introduce it into your life if you feel spiritually drained.

I don't hate the alt-right people at all, I am just very scared of you. I'm scared because my great uncles were killed in an ethnic cleansing for being "gypsies." Many Sicilians died by being labelled "Gypsy" by gestapo agents, so we want revenge on gestapo agents like richard spencer. Capisci?

>Woodbridge, NJ
>Canada flag
>Homosexual
Three strikes you're out, guy.

Last post I promise! Please reply to me ... I am not an "internet guy" and so it makes me feel sad and lonely if i put myself out there online and no one reads or comments.

You can write me nasty troll comments, that's fine, but just respond so i don't feel so alone!

PS I have a mental health issue, it's called asbergers and I'm "on the spectrum" blah blah we're all crazy. I hope you learn from my post and please feel free to ask me more questions!

The first attempt on him will happen in 2020 on live TV when he campaigns for Trump, btw...

Thank you anonymous. Spread the word lol

Breitbart, Buzzfeed, NYtimes and New Jersey FBI have been notified lolol

PS this is just parody/humor/im really good at hacking so yes, i am from "canada" jks jks jks jks all of this is humor and intended solely for parody and humor purposes

Spencer is ZOG wakd THE FUCK Up PEOPLE

dw wop brother Italians are bro-tier

this is the worst thread I have read tonight

I wonder what cuck's ass this dago kicked to warrant this bait.

Shut up faggot Mussolini did nothing wrong Italians arnt white and I dont give two fucks about that gay commie

>italian
>also gypsy
Fuck you. Literally no one likes you. Dare I say, you are lower than the jew

Mussolini worked to stamp out the criminal arab degenerates that are the mafia.

Fuck off Jersey shore kike you dysgenic rats will be gassed.

Viva la duche

il*

la implies he was a woman, you fucking FAGGOT

I'm sick of your posts. You shit up this board constantly with this garbage. Everyone here hates you.

made me think of this for some fucked up reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=-jaqg-NMz9A#t=1m50s

You're a faggot and nobody cares

men with gynecomastia rarely make history

He attacked Irish people too. Hes controlled kike opposition, he doesnt represent.

I guess this is just bait though.

>I know you people aren't raving anti-semites or racists

Good one.

>Spencer has caught the attention of various "Italian American businessmen" who have now "condemned" (Condemned is a m/\fia label meaning 'subject to vendetta') him as "Gestapo."

Hilarious.

>today
Traslate your time to central standard time.

Kek is seeking vengeance for the use of the Atomic bombs on the Japanese people. Kek must be stopped at all costs. He is the deification of pure Evil. And if we allow him to consume the boards; all is lost. Weebs created this place; and they are everywhere; in every thread; lurking constantly. Remember the catchphrase "We do not forgive; We do not forget" ? That is exactly what Kek is. And by worshiping him you worship Satan. Kek is a servant of Satan. It is known.