Betacuck fag here. virgin at 28 years old. I hate my life. I hate women...

Betacuck fag here. virgin at 28 years old. I hate my life. I hate women. I've had 6 relationships with women since high school. None of them involved having sex even once. Sure, there was intimacy, but as a stupid fucking brainwashed cuck who believed in feminism, I never pushed for having sex. I viewed that as evil male patriarchy behavior. Goddamnit guys, I couldn't so much as initiate any hugs or body grabbing to random women, because again, I've been brainwashed to believe that that was the wrong way to treat a woman.

I've finally realized all women fantasize about rape. They love to be dominated. There is no other way. It's sick that I haven't figured this out after all these years, but there it is, right in front of me. It was so obvious all along. Thank you Muslims for teaching this to me. Thank you feminists for spreading your legs to these savages while you treat your respectful male friends like utter garbage. Thank you Sup Forums for also shining the light on this. I've had it with you fucking women. If I get charged with rape for just touching one of you, fine, it's worth the risk now, and I've got hundreds of thousands of dollars to defend myself in court because I have money now, something I've learned you will do just about anything for.

On top of all that, America is not great. Time to kys.

dont rape, but you got to be aggresive, and sometimes you gotta hit a bitch. Be careful, but you're pretty much right. GJ user. Better late than never

if you're white and midde class literally kys
you're gaming on the easiest mode available, women from literally every country on earth are obsessed with you

Weird way to larp...

tfw you're virgin because you rejected every girl so far
feels good to be good

Clean your room.

You're welcome user. I'm sorry it took you this long to find out the truth.

You failed with women, because you don't know the truth about what they are, what they want and the natural path for men to take in relationship to the.

Do you want to be shown the truth?

>virgin at 28 years old
bye

>I've finally realized all women fantasize about rape
Lay off the Bernie Sanders rape fiction.

CNN here. Mind if I use this thread in an article im writing?

women from every country are obsessed with middle class white guys? i dont think so, tim

these are the only shill threads that are amusing and have a little creativity to them. Regardless, I am still using sage and rosemary.

kek

>MGTOW + prostitutes = best life
Don't listen to all these white nationalists, brah. Everything they stand for is already outdated... The future will be run by genetically manipulated, cybernetically enhanced super humans. Race, gender, culture, etc. will all be obsolete. Humanity will be unrecognizable, if it even exists at all.

There is literally no point in contributing anything to society; either someone will do it without you, or it will be proven inconsequential by the passage of time. You might as well #YOLO and then kill yourself when you run out of cash...

35 y/o is a mans prime. Stop being a pussy you still got time

T. Lost my virginity at 23

You're a fucking white male!

What amuses me about this is that when people like you finally see the light, we can see how resentful the "equal men" are, repressing what they were inside to gain, to have more, to have the concrete goods (sex money, power and honors). Surprise surprise faggot it doesn't work this way.
Isn't it why the weak ask for equality in the first place? To dominate with the little he has?
Thank you for bringing a bit of joy in this life of mine.

then you don't know shit lmao
every woman on earth wants to marry a white Western guy (not a neet obviously)

this is true for both Western women and women from various shitholes
richfag non-white countries also worship white dick and hapa children

(((Whites)))

This desu
don't give up yet, and don't lose hope. There are some good women out there, and they're just hard to find- the worthwhile ones aren't going to waste their time on you unless you have something to offer. "Before you go seeking love, first prepare what you have to offer."
t. lost virginity at 25. HA!

>going from one extreme to the other

Women don't want to be raped you autistic. They just want a man to take the lead when it comes to intimacy. Being assertive and confident doesn't mean being an actual rapist.

Omg a nihilist.
Just jump off a bridge already you fucking faggot and quit rotting the will of the strong.
Go on jump jump little faggot

Well they aren't here in the US so what good does it do?

> I've had 6 relationships with women
>A whole six relationships

>since high school
>Implying had more during

>there was intimacy
>Something vaguely resembling "intimacy" actually happened

Fella, I've never done anything remotely resembling what you describe here and I don't see why you bother.
Even trying to reduce physical proximity in the direction of a woman seems like more hassle than it's worth, never mind pursuing anything in the vein of a nebulous relationship-esque concept that involves the interaction of two parties of differing genitalia.

they are, there are shitton of females even here on 4chins desperately advertising themselves and their race (including white Murricans) in hopes of establishing themselves as the most desirable option.
you have the easiest pickings if you'd just get out of your own head and stop being an autist. do what everyone else does - hint at possibility of a long term relationship and you can pump and dump in triple digits
you dont need to be a chad for this, just an averagefag

Also, no one cares.

Work out. Get a hobby. Be valuable.

Be more dominant, but don't rape, idiot.

Start small. Instead of resting your arm around her waist like a wet dishrag, actually, pull her in. Instead of kissing her, put some force into it. It'll be fun and you'll learn soon enough what she likes and doesn't. Good luck on your journey to get laid user.

how can you be fucking beta with money ?

If I had lots of money I would be the biggest son of a bitch, buying hookers, traveling with 2, 3 bitches at the same time, throwing parties and being an all around degenerate.

>and being all around degenerate

kek'd

stop shaming eachother into psychotic desperation
find some androgel and drink it
this is not how fucking healthy males think or behave

Get some tats to show girls that you are a bad boy with a troubled past

>I've finally realized all women fantasize about rape.

No. Not at all- you sound deluded. Loosing your virginity is not something you need to rush into. Save yourself until you find a nice woman you can marry. Women value a positive personality and a kind heart. Don't do anything stupid.

t. Woman

>i'm to beta to have sex
>i hate woman
gee i wonder why

lel fag

>while you treat your respectful male friends like utter garbage
You are a creepy, poorly kempt, unsuccessful loser. The women you creeped on had enough self-respect to realise that.

when I was 28 I had dropped my seed in soo many egg baskets... I understand a lot of you cucks have very little social skillz...but fuck...6?

you shouldn't type stupid shit like that on Sup Forums

well not to make things worse op but im a 24/yo kissless/girlfriendless virgin. assume I am a greek god because I have invested years into being attractive. the thing is, when I did go on a date with a woman, at the end of the day she hugged me and I went for a kiss and got blocked

what you dont get is that modest assertion wont do you any good. the reason we are virgins is because we are ugly.

so yeah hookers or rape otherwise enjoy settling like I will :)

You are someway enlightened. Use it at your advantage and don't go too far. Enjoy your new no-omega guy life and use your money to get women.

PS : this is my (bad) creation. Save it if u want to improve an other pepe

or...and i'm just going out on a limb here...you could try and develop some kind of "GAME" to get vagina without criminally penetrating it...

Keep at it. Don't give up. Dedicate your life to bitches. Online, socially, church, clubs, etc. everytime you leave your house, make it a pussy mission. One day, you'll slip your dick in some wet puss. Quitters are losers. Don't be a loser.

^I agree^

some piece of ugly hole will eventually accept your shortcomings...and reluctantly consent to you climbing on top of her ...sport...

How can you be in 6 relationships and still be a virgin? I've never even had a gf and I'm not a virgin.

travel to colombia fuck some girls, never marry and follow your hobbies

in my country prostitution is legal so don't worry, but be discrete and get info so you don't become victim of scams or muggers in the streets

>Dedicate your life to bitches
worst fucking advice you could have given him lmfao
chase your self prophecy not a title that you can brag about. you either get frequent sex or sex very rarely (getting no sex is better than very rarely) so stop being a bitch and stop putting the pussy on a pedestal

in "your" country...

I would alert authorities to stop letting infectious whores hump fruits meant for distribution ..

then I would apply for a visa to leave the shithole you live in...

but please don't come to America...go to the EU...they luv infected immigrants a lot in Europe

We doing blogs now?
>>/adv/
Jesus Christ go to a bar tonight, sip a drink and drink water and go fick a barfly. Or get on OkC and Tinder and bring us a report.
Jesus.

what a loser piece of shit you make me sick, not because of the fact that you are a 28yo virgin but rather of how much importance you give to women

they are overrated, they are easily controlable and retarded most of the time, ppl with girlfriends usually wanna kill themselves because they realise it was a lot of build up for a shitty lifestyle.

change your ways, but dont go praising women, they are not worth it. enjoy your life, make friends (MALES WHO ARENT NORMIES...)

only woman deserving of your trust and care is 2d

This place isn't your fucking blog. Go whine on /r9k/ if you hate all women so much for not lining up to fuck you. Don't know why you went from one extreme to the other. Women just want a man that takes the lead, and can be a little rough sometimes when necessary. That doesn't mean rape. Don't be a nigger. It isn't that hard.

i preffer japan, i don't like muslims

>>/r9k/