>muslims are bunch of savages who can't build anythi-
woah...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MmWJMuC_Jx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you didn't build that

shit thread, nice shit post roach, but no muslim built that

sage

Is Turkey really gonna back Cutter in the next war?

inb4 so many retards taking the bait

reminder that the romans built this and that sage goes in the options field

>turkish education

Shills are in full force i see

Bait notwithstanding, the Turks are probably historically the most civilized and productive sunnis. Not that it is saying much.

orthodoxes arent human

turks are human

turks count as having built ayasofya

checkmate

Give it back you roach scum.

That's a Roman cathedral, you fucking SMELLY BUG.

Why would Romans built a mosque in Istanbul?

because romans invented time machines and know Constantinople will be christian again in 2398
>turkish education

>turks are human

whatevs balkan and middle eastern rape babies

They felt sorry for you and were like here little guys let me help you

>Turks are vertebrate-

That's Byzantine architecture shitdick!

WE

WUZ

NOT

>turds are human
>turds count as having built ayasofya
fixed yer >>>/reddit spacing

Why is the front right minaret not identical.

I never denied their ability to build
I'm upset that western elite ignore their ability and desire to destroy and leech

Just like any muslim roach, you stole it from Christians and turned it shit. Fuck off roach

>roach posting
text book really

>ayasofya
>istanbul
why do you have to gobble and cant talk?
oh shit turkey I forgot nvm

Thats roman,du Kakerlake.

do germans like their language?
i speak German fluently and i fucking hate it.

t.Obama

turks built it 2000 years ago. you can't deceive me with anti-turk lies.

t. double whopper with extra cheese

turkey was part of what empire, 2000 or so years ago, hmmm i forgot. Yeah you built it you nigger, but your part was that of a slave doing all the manual labour, you fucking roach. Supervized under the boot of a white roman

I speak Serbian fluently and it's one of the more beautiful languages in Europe (definitely best slavic language), but only if you don't say "razumes" or "jebo te" or "jebem ti majku" or "bre" in every fucking sentence.

But it sure has some hard grammar.

>abbos never built anythi-

i'm not the best when it comes to spelling german words ali nemam nikakav problem da razumem ni da citam, ma da govor mi nije problem ali mrzim vase SCH CH i ta sranja, posto ja i ovako malo suskam samo.

turkey was ottoman empire which also founded by turks, you moron.

also czech girls are the number 1 whores in the world.

>muslims can't build anything

Sup Forums says that about sub-Saharan Africans not Arabs lol.

>Turks who identified as Byzantines and we're Orthodox Christians

see get fucked roach

That is Hagia Sophia, an Eastern Orthodox Christian church you retarded cockroach.

god damn, how do you not even know this? it's YOUR fucking didgusting country

WE WUZ ANCIENT ROCKETZ N SHEEEIIIT

"Can't" is present.

>putting four towers around something you didn't build and painting over the original artwork and calling it yours.

>trying to argue the Turkish are human
>literally named after poultry

You sure that wasn't a church you islums took and converted? Wasn't that place called Constantinople?

youtube.com/watch?v=MmWJMuC_Jx8

PHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHA
BUTTBLASTED CHRISTFAGS BTFO
EVERY CHURCH IN EUROPE WILL BE CONVERTED THE SAME WAY
YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE BUT YOU LITERALLY CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT

>a
>fucking
>leaf

>wikiHow to use a slave

The time Vuk Karadzic lived in Austria, he tried to persuade local linguists to adapt his model but they gave a fuck about some Serb foreigner trying to teach them.

go blow a fat rail of chernobyl sarcophagus dust ahmed.

pal your country has only been around for about 20 years. Wouldn't get on your high horse if I were u

based crimea tatar

czech republic? yeah, but the czech culture has been around for 1200+ years with its language and everything, so pls dont bully

DAS RITE
Osman founded Judaism, he created Islam under the guise of Mohammed and he defeated the Gauls and made himself Padishah of the Roman Empire

BASILEUS

doesn't really matter about culture if your country was split in 2

plus I went to Prague last year. It's just stag parties, strip clubs and a stupid clock. You have about as much culture as the southern states in America

That was built by christians you Muslim pig fucker!

a fucking leaf

i love that b8,shows that turks actually have sense of humor

Who doesn't support shitposting?

Roaches and hohols: a match made in (((heaven)))

good to know you don't have a real comeback and admit that your country has zero culture

the byzantines built that you utter mong

Turks wasn't in turkey when that was built. Learn you history, mud

>a fucking leaf
you get called what you are, and go on an autistic rant about my country being a shithole, which no one is denying. but its my shithole, and i like it, so fuck you. And you should grow up and make something out of yourself, instead of relying on your flag to do all the talking for you, you fucking plant

No user, Greeks built it.

jokes on you, the minarets the turks added are cool as fuck

>intially says the Czech's have 1000's of years of culture
>within 2 posts admits the whole place is a shithole

You're the 1 bringing up the flag m8. I'm just attacking your countries core values and you're lying down and taking it

do you fantasise about black men fucking your imaginary wife too?

Apparently the dome had a huge mural of Christ as the Pantocreator looming over Earth, which was probably impressive as fuck, before the church was converted to a mosque in the 15th century or so.

They covered up all the original Christian iconography, because bodily depictions of saints and angels and the like are considered taboo, and instead replaced it all with more generic tile patterns and mosaics.

The dome's looming depiction of Christ was instead replaced with some basic Islamic calligraphy art. There's been some discussion about whether they should try stripping the calligraphy art off to reveal the underlying image but there's no certainty as to whether it was preserved at all or if they should just settle for the islamic calligraphy instead.

my country is 99.8% white, and compared to your cucky shithole it's a complete paradise. somebody pull up that 8 year old drag queen being praised everywhere thanks jamie. Stop being mad, my country has a shit ton of culture, if you did any research you'd know the impact we had, so fuck you, you fucking leaf, get fucked
btw is apparently from canada aswell, kek

That's a nice city you have there, roach.
It would be a shame if something were to happen to it.
You live by the grace and mercy of white, Christian Anglos. You're just too stupid and/or arrogant to realize it.

Don't step on it. They store their eggs on their back. Stepping on a roach spreads their eggs around.

> if you did any research you'd know the impact we had
>HAD

Dunno where that drag queen is but I'm not seeing it around me.
Whereas in Prague I saw loads of English men being sick on the street. Prostitutes hanging around and shady Africans hanging around the town centre at night

You can say all you want that your country is completely white and everything is cultured and fine. But I've been there, I know you're lying. You're not convincing anyone

Ankara Government dismantled the Ottoman Empire you cunt. English only raided the Ottoman parliament in Istanbul.

>>muslims are bunch of savages who can't build anythi-woah...

Sage .

Haso the turk is running out of ideas . Saw this same lame post three weeks ago .

This is a genius post. The only way to respond accurately is to say the Turks stole it.

But then it makes the Byzantines sound like cucks which is exactly what this roach wants.

Well played roach.

Daily roach thread.
S-aged on account of being a roach.

GIVE IT BACK YOU FUCKING COCKROACHES

Anybody have a can of Raid ? There's too many roaches on this thread .

it must have been so gorgeous before the section 8 sand niggers came in a trashed the place.

The next is those gothic churches in Germany.
Time to upgrade their culture.

Dont worry.
The eggs need white woman to be around in order to spread.

Get fucked roach

reminder that it is not even a mosque anymore.
deconsecrated in 1931.
it's a fucking museum.what a fucking shame