The redpill that even Sup Forums isn't capable to swallow

Those trees on the right are pretty skinny and weak looking.

No, it isn't actually.
It is about individuality, economics and representation.

Should be a much bigger divide tho. That's not going to work as a firebreak.

(((Economics)))

I remember all those people who got artificially killed crossing an artificial line in Germany.

oh mehmet

This. The real border is around the individual.

But until you don't don't have authority of yourself you should support the smallest possible government.

We have the best trees. Fuck Canadian trees

They're pretty though. Put a little makeup on one, and I might fuck it.

The real border is your fucking skull, man.

Like.

Shit.

>sub retarded cartoon response
Wow, I am really seeing it your way now.

>We have the best trees

They're gonna be huge!

Keep the door to your house open then, you xenophobic shitlord.

the world needs more walls

>it's just a line in the ground dude lmao

Nigga, America and Canada have no identity to protect. You're both made up countries with an almost non existent European base culture that you filled in by stealing from other cultures.
Who's the real nigger?
>In B4 (you)
I'm asian

Have you ever heard of tribes?

you need borders in order to keep low skill low iq people from mass immigrating into your country and turning it into a 3rd world one. You also need borders to prevent terrorists from getting in.

>A FAKINGU RIFU

>borders are false constructs

I bet you lock your door when you leave the house still OP.

WAIT A MINUTE? whats this big line of cars doing waiting to get into France? walls!! who needs em?

Your free to give me all your money, let me sleep in your bed, and yell at you in a foreign language.

Practically every species in the animal kingdom comprehends the idea of territory, even the fucking ants.

If land and space cannot be owned by anyone then you should just let anyone and everyone into your house and see how that goes for you

These are words, artificial constructs created to describe separate but interrelated phenomenon.

If language is bullshit, it's best not to use it in order to emphasize a point.

>even Sup Forums isn't capable to swallow

Nazi's lost. They were wrong. Get over it.

If you agree with this, give everyone a copy of your house keys.

The left side trees look very messy whereas the Canadian trees seem more regimented.

kek

Borders are natural, removing them will only cause new ones to form. You can already see the early beginnings of this in European no-go zones

kys nigger

Streetshitting, dog eating, soulless or the explosive "asian" be clear here so i can insult you properly.

>this is a redpill
>don't not listen to me
Kys shill

>What is a Number? it's an artificial line on your paper. it's a false construct designed to multiply and divide us. numbers, math, fractions, currency, amounts of certain objects, it's all bullshit

>Mocking best korean

Our national identity has much greater focus on individual liberty, messy as it might be.

You really should

They already are Ahmed

equality is a social construct :^)

>13 heartbreaking pictures that will make you say fuck having borders and laws n shit.

>What is a border?
Fuck off Pixy

This photo doesn't show the thousands of sensors and cameras that litter the forrests to catch anyone trying to sneak into the USA.
If it was literally this easy I'd be an illegal immigrant

>languages are made up barriers by racists to keep us apart dude!

White country brodering a white country.
Also every single man made concepts is artificial and not real but we need them to have a functional society. Otehrwise you would get killed by a random person without consequences.

border is a clarification of tribal boundaries.

and nation is an extension of tribal organization.

and a tribe is an extension of familial community which exist for the sole purpose of collective survival.

thus a nation is for the collective survival and the border is an expression of its line of defense, available resources and habitable lands.

failure to protect the border means the tribe's loss of its capability for its own survival.

So what you're saying is we should annex Canada and initiate the day of the rake?

I don't mind no borders, but then go for no laws as well, so we can kill niggers that try to steal our land. Law is artificial, just like borders.

Of course it's artificial, of course it isn't bloody real you twit.

Money isn't real either you worthless nihilist.

We forge our own order in this entropic world, always trying to gravitate us towards chaos.
Because the people over 'there' can sometimes have very different and harmful ideas to the people 'here', and why should you sacrifice what you and yours have managed to build because of some childish 13-yearold nihilists 'realisation' about the nature of a world without the context human consciousness applied to it.

Well done Junior, you figured out that humans make things up.

We made up language too, you gonna stop talking to people now?

So, should burgers annex Canada?

The leaf attacks again

our ancestors fought and died on the battlefield for over 10000 years to call something a home.

>ITS ARTIFICIAL

im reaching the point Sup Forums I cant take this anymore.

wtf i love one world government and rampant consumerism now

No, Canada belongs to the Crown, and we seek a peaceful Anglosphere arrangement in a post-Brexit world.

Oh so you're OK with this
I now know who (((you))) are

Abstract concepts are abstract? Whoa, dude, really makes you think.

What is a country, to you? What is a state?

so, you advocate us regressing back into cavemen? fuck that shit. go live with the Abos if you hate the building blocks of modern society so much

artificial as in "man made"?

well yeah, durrr

I understand why someone from a country whose prolapsed asshole has not yet returned back to normal size after the krauts assfucked your faggot countrymen would long for a border less society to escape the shame of your history.
If I came from a country with the motto of "take our lands, but leave us our creamy sauces" I would be right there with you probably.

A mistake

Neck yrslf m8

True, borders, nations, and currencies are literally social constructs.

Race is not though, nor is culture. Niggers eat each other, muslims burn each other, and whites send rockets to the stars. This is real. Nationalism is the preservation of that.

>France did not return to normal size after WWII
American education, everyone!

>social constructs
right, that crap

It is a piece of paper.
It is worth nothing.

'technically'.

But really, it's worth one dollar, and one dollar is worth a lot of actual physical things.

Because it isn't the actual, literal, objective worth of the thing that matters; it's what everyone else is willing to believe.

If I sell a cheap biro pen I found for $1,000, then guess what - then, in that moment, it's worth $1,000. Is it still worth that after the trade?
Unlikely.

Welcome to the economy.

You're welcome to leave and live the life of Riley at any time.

So that's why there's so many prohibited guns in Canada

>we don't have money
>we trade other shit away instead

No, faggot.

Borders separate cultures and shitty people/ideologies from each other.

We don't want Canadian-style faggotry leaking over here, so that's why we have a border.

You may feel fine being raped by shitskins, but we prefer our assholes to remain pure. Go fuck a refugee, Pierre.

>Laws are imaginary rules designed to seperate and control us
>It's all bullshit. We should have anarchy

Hello france refugee. I see you are still having trouble assimilating and learning how the law works since you are used to killing, fucking, or pillaging anything in front of you.

This is one of the most redpilled thing I've ever read on the subject.

Are you Park Chung Hee?

Duuuuuuddddeeee

well it doesn't look artificial

I mean there's clearly a break in the trees

Is no one going to talk about how much more majestic and looming the mountains are on the US side?

I mean, fuck, cross the border and it looks like the mountains are shirking in embarrassment from their more striking US brethren.

being anti-immigration is more like telling your neighbor what he can and cannot do with his own house keys.

Seems like we need a fall there.

fuck laws n borders n shit mane we b da HOOMAN race yo

cept fo whyte ppl

This is a border. The guys on the left side are checking to make sure commie scum from the right side don't cut the fence and sneak thru and lay mines which they are prone to do.

It's a very real line on the ground and is probably the most militarize border in the world. It separates commie scum who would not think for second of shooting, looting, and killing the fellow ethnics and any foreigners in the country. It's literally not bullshit.

Are all taller too, I bet if you look closely the American trees are darker aswell

>Kraut's dindunuffins

Perfectly put, user. Saved. Well done.

It's not about the actual border itself, it's about what's within the border.

Culture, language, people. That's what makes a country. The line on the map just shows which culture is where.

How are we supposed to defend our values without a border to protect? If we got rid of legal border either

A) People would eventually set up "imaginary" borders themselves based on beliefs and values

B) Constant violence would be happening everywhere because beliefs and values would be clashing

AYO DIS B TRUTH FROM ONE KANG TO ANOTHER!!! *100 emoji* WHITE MAN INVENTED TIME AND FENCES TO KEEP A BRUTHA DOWN *more 100 emojis*

I hope that you minorities talk about replacing Canadians and Americans in your day to day. Far more effective than anything else to get people to understand the problem.
Chinese were only useful when they were building railroads.

You mean pro immigration?

yo dis nigga right hurr be keepsin' it real, fo sho. spittin mad rhymes an' sheeyat.

This is a house.
With walls.

An artificial construct.
Walls are only there to separate us and make us weaker. Safety, comfort, warmth, preservation of tools, shelter - it's all bullshit to control us.

recite your programming like a good goy

you don't know what it is, but you know it's important.

yessssss

Looks like there's enough space there for a wall.

SHIEEET It's good to see sum bruthas out here WE be keepin it tight man u no how it do dis shit don't stop WE need to be stickin together WE have 3 but one mow make fow

I know exactly what it is.

Is it perfect? no.

What's your alternative, 'comrade'?
how does your imaginary utopia work?

I'm genuinely curious

>we shouldn't have languages or currencies

that's brilliant. they created a line separating the two countries and got to cut a fuckload of trees down for commerce and building. that's called a win-win

I see that you're already rotten to the core

Money is never worth "nothing".

US dollars are the only way to pay for us taxes. It also is the mandatory way many couburies have agreed to purchase oil, lest we kill them all for breaking the agreeement.

Money also guarantees postal service and is the only way to buy it. Same goes for municipal transport.

It's the same model as almost any mmo. Gold only pays for auction house fees (corporate tax), repair bills (income tax), postage and gryphon flights.

It's still enough for gold to have value.

So what exactly do you propose as an alternative to money? Just force everyone into bread lines and not allow anyone to have more material things than the rest of the people around them?

You might need one soon if Cucknada keeps inviting in more and more islamic migrants.

Money is never worth "nothing".

US dollars are the only way to pay for us taxes. It also is the mandatory way many couburies have agreed to purchase oil, lest we kill them all for breaking the agreeement.

Money also guarantees postal service and is the only way to buy it. Same goes for municipal transport.

It's the same model as almost any mmo. Gold only pays for auction house fees (corporate tax), repair bills (income tax), postage and gryphon flights.

It's still enough for in game gold to have value, value to justify paying real money.

geographic borders are zonal in their origin. Many of them still exist, e.g. the border between a mountain and the lowland, between the sea and land. In fact, the majority of borders are like that.

Even political borders used to be zonal, but man has transformed them into linear phenomena because territorialisation increases stability in a self-governed entity. It was first done on a smaller scale, such as boundaries of a property, municipality, precinct, and later on a state/country level.

Hey you french fuck kill yourself you pathetic pussy. If I ever saw your face i'd bash it in from just seeing your bullshit you commie scum. I hope terrorists rape and behead the person you love most. I want you to know that faggot.

Does that line in the trees really exist? If so that's cool as fuck. Would walk along.