Who do you think is lying... and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YKcY5RnH9mQ
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/05/11/president_trumps_full_interview_with_lester_holt.html
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/19/trump-told-russians-comey-is-nut-job-report-says.html
freebeacon.com/national-security/obama-admin-systematically-disbanded-units-investigating-irans-terrorism-networks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

comey is the liar. even lynch is coming out against him.

the media beast is attempting to shift focus from the psychotic, unfit, incompetent, fired fbi director who, on his and obongo's watch, allowed the "russians" to "destroy democracy" while doing nothing about it.

then blame trump.

this is why leftist and neocon heads are exploded watermelons. it's the result of collective immolation due to cognitive dissonance.

kys

But Obongo is from Kenya ...

>I wonder if it's the one who had spent the last couple decades trying to keep his job in the snake pit that is DC or the one who spent the last 5 decades building a reputation-based real estate empire
Dunno.

What a non-fucking sequitor.

Serving both corrupt parties? Doesn't that mean he's *more* likely to lie? And then the birth certificate. That was never a "lie." Asking questions on behalf of a yuuuuge constituency is not lying.

Fake news is fake.

Trump literally said in two separate occasions he fired Comey over the Russian investigation.

There is no room for debate unless you just pick and choose what truth you accept from Trump's mouth.

I would rather trust Trump than Comey because Comey is a fucking weasel who's only in it for himself. You can't trust anything he says when it comes to judge of character, especially with how he's so "afraid." In all honesty, Trump is probably not that threatening in Washington, since he doesn't have the connections for assassinations and shit.

Comey is lying because of the fear or prison.

>one who's been a career politician
>one who's been a politician for 3 months

ftfy

I'll trust someone who says things such as "The statue of justice is blindfolded because you’re not supposed to be peeking out to see if your patron is pleased." and documents everything and shares that with others to corroborate over a chronic lying machine.

Neat. Why do you think the president's firing of an FBI director has anything to do with anything anyway?

The entire scandal is a grand psy-op. Turn off your TV.

TURN OFF YOUR TV.

I thought this idiocy would end after Comet testimony but this morons are persistent

Comey

Because he's the bad guy r-right?

>he never interfered with the ((investigation))
>he didn't use executive powers to muzzle comey
oh yeah, Trump is totally lying.

This the Russia Investiagtion isn't even real it's a narrative to stop the right from gaining traction

Because he is in charge of the investigation. Trump thought cutting the head off would halt and end the investigation.

Trump

>“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job, I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

As well ass

>"When I decided to [fire Comey], I said to myself, I said you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story.".

He then proceeds to lie about the AG and the reasoning for firing Comey (The AG refuted Trump, but he's probably another shill now to you), and then went on to say he was going to fire Comey regardless of what anyone said.

But it's evident what Trump actually says and does doesn't matter in the slightest.

The establishment cuck Washington insider is the fuckin liar. As usual.

(((Mikel Jollett)))

Maybe the one who doesn't respect the law and has already been caught lying.
Leaking information you aren't allowed to leak and then lying about it under oath.

He's going down. He tried to throw Loretta lynch under the bus too because he ran his mouth. I hope they both crash and burn because their behavior is reprehensible and far from exemplary American leadership.

Comey lied about when he leaked.

Can I get proofs of Trump saying those things? I don't feel like skulking through his twitter feed for 30 minutes to find one or two tweet

>I'll trust someone who says things such as "The statue of justice is blindfolded because you’re not supposed to be peeking out to see if your patron is pleased."
Ok.
>Because he is in charge of the investigation. Trump thought cutting the head off would halt and end the investigation.
Why would you think that? All Trump wanted from Comey was that he told the public that Trump was not under personal investigation.
youtube.com/watch?v=YKcY5RnH9mQ
Watch the actual hearing. Trump never tried to stop the russian investigation, he was just tired that the public thought he himself was under investigation.

>I would rather trust Trump than X

why?

Trump is a liar... a professional liar by trade. Politifact says he's the most dishonest president of all time. He clearly has NPD and cares only about how people perceive him. So Comey.

Not tweets, interviews.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/05/11/president_trumps_full_interview_with_lester_holt.html

This one with Lester Holt, which was recorded and is legitimate. The white house even defended and spun what he said, corroborating in case you think it is made up.

The nut job one was an interview with Russians.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/19/trump-told-russians-comey-is-nut-job-report-says.html

However it was also corroborated in case you were wondering if it was made up. Trump doubled down on his statements here, and Paul Ryan even defended Comey during this time about the "nut job" remark.

Daily reminder that James Comey served on the board of directors of the HSBC bank, which was caught laundering money for drug cartels in 2012.

>Comey lied about when he leaked.
iirc that was proven to be fake, but I do trust Trump over Comey.

It will be interesting. Comey alienated Trump, Lynch, Sessions and Hillary can't be too happy about him. I have 3 possibilities:
1) He is nuts
2) He is the only innocent person in all of washington
3) He is the most corrupt person in all of washington

I can't do better than give equal probability to the three possibilities.

This Is what actually happened.

For years and years the Democrats pandered to the Brown ppl,so they could get gibs from Whitey.

And Whitey just went along its it because empathy.

Then the Browns hooked up with the freaks and crazy fuckers. So we just went along with it because equal rights.

Then they started getting crazy,putting men in the women's bathroom,calling us rayciss for being white,turning colleges into indoctrination stations,being freaky and challenging us to call them out.

So we did.and they don't know what to do. Truth is,the can't do a fucking thing about it.They reaped what they sowed.

>a life-long political insider
>a celebrity salesman

aw shit

he must be thinking of the "tapes"

Fuck that faggot comey be fired like a man

You believe him?

Probably both desu.

It's painfully obvious at this point that Trump is not going to last 4 years. Still glad he's president though, the crying/butthurt has been worth it.

Schrodinger's president, you can't know if he's telling the truth or not at any given time.

>It's painfully obvious at this point that Trump is not going to last 4 years
Why?

After comey's shenanigans with the hillary investigation. There's no way he'd be more trustworthy than trump.

truth bomb, they're both lying

Ha.He is the man America needed. Why the fuck your think we elected him?

You cannot have 2 without having 1 also.

He pisses off leftists and corrupt criminals who have been used to no opposition and getting their way.
It's fucking hilarious and isn't afraid to drop names or talk about important problems.

His showmanship and constant media attention is getting everyone involved in politics. Can you believe people are still talking about Trump this far past the election?
And the democrats are retarded. This "Russian" shit is literally making leftists suspicious of the government where they used to believe everything and put blind faith into it.

So now everyone is paying attention AND suspicious. This isn't enough to take down the whole corrupt organization on it's own but it severely inhibits what they can do, and they will potentially be forced to expose themselves or cut some of their people loose who will be investigated or jailed. We are literally making progress towards draining the swamp.

We let them change little boys into little girls. It had to stop.

Comey is a criminal who collided with the Clintons and corrupted the greatest justice mechanism the world has ever known

Even his own rank and file hates him

Literally everyone in Washinton wants his head. I find it hard to believe the deeper powers and his opposition will put up with his constant shenanigans for much longer. Judges are openly disobeying him, the Russia investigation (whether truthful or not) shows no signs of stopping, and he's even pissing off foreign super powers. I think it's only a matter of time before he's either impeached or has an "accident". Shame too.

But his reputation sucks. Those in the know avoid buisness with him like the plague

>appeal to authority
>non-sequitur
>personal incredulity
Stick to one fallacy at a time please, thanks.

Trump is going to throw them all into jail.

The Clinton Foundstion has 2 billion in the Qatar Central Bank. Lol.

It's happening.

I'll bet it's the guy who listed Hillary Clinton's crimes then said they weren't crimes. Then lied for Loretta Lynch and admitted it yesterday. Then leaked information to a buddy. Then disclosed the FBI had been breaking the law with FISA disclosures. My money in on that guy.

>the 6'8" pussy on the left

Obama is from Kenya.

the question is irrelevant , Trump is an intelligent mobster and he has FSB / Putins support , this FBI wanna be brave buttfukka will have an accident

You ain't seen nothing yet.

>Trump literally said in two separate occasions he fired Comey over the Russian investigation

Trump literally cam fire him for farting in his general direction, so what.

>who said Obama is from Kenya?
Obama said he was from Kenya all the time until he was picked to run for president.

It's why you'll never see any of his college applications, because he put Kenya down as his birthplace.

Gowdy gets Rowdy, thinks Comey needs to stop fucking lying and destroying evidence. I'll go with Trump.

Well Obama's Birth Certificate is a proven forgery so Comey

Not only that, but as Bush Sr. did, Trump can fire him while he is investigating REALLY close associates who are pointing their fingers his way.

I recommend anons read (((Dershowitz's))) recent article if you don't have the historical knowledge to know you're being played by the media.

>Written Statement FROM Comey: Trump was NOT under "Russian" investigation. Trump did NOT fire me because of the investigation.

Okay, but there was no investigation and Comey got fired after two written recommendations from Trumps staff. AND all the democrats where hating all over comey saying he should be fired before the election are all now crying about the fact he was fired.

Democrats have a though process of mentally retarded children.

LOL Where'd ya hear that, Sheriff Arpaio?

Right, because Comey wouldn't finish the fucking matter. He knew this would happen, and he knew the truth would have to be exposed. Just because you are too stupid to understand that the testimony entirely exonerated him doesn't mean it didn't. No collusion, no treason no nothing. Stop being a bitch and let the adults go back to getting shit done.

#

of course they were incompetent. but we already know that. but now you are all, in your own insane manner, coming around to recognizing the same.

>The Obama administration "systematically disbanded" law enforcement investigative units across the federal government focused on disrupting Iranian, Syrian, and Venezuelan terrorism financing networks out of concern the work could cause friction with Iranian officials and scuttle the nuclear deal with Iran, according to a former U.S. official who spent decades dismantling terrorist financial networks.

>David Asher, who previously served as an adviser to Gen. John Allen at the Defense and State Departments, told the House Foreign Affairs Committee Thursday that top officials across several key law enforcement and intelligence agencies in the Obama administration "systematically disbanded" law enforcement activities targeting the terrorism financing operations of Iran, Hezbollah, and Venezuela in the lead-up to and during the nuclear negotiations with Tehran.

>"Senior leadership, presiding, directing, and overseeing various sections [of these agencies] and portions of the U.S. intelligence community systematically disbanded any internal or external stakeholder action that threatened to derail the administration's policy agenda focused on Iran," he testified.

>He attributed the motivation for decisions to dismantle the investigative units to "concerns about interfering with the Iran deal," a reference to the nuclear deal forged between the U.S., five other world powers, and Iran during the final years of the Obama administration.

freebeacon.com/national-security/obama-admin-systematically-disbanded-units-investigating-irans-terrorism-networks/

true he's a conplete shark
but the results are there

I already knew obama was trying to tank our security and economy
He's fucking reading the KGB handbook on ideological subversion and pushing for step 3. (Crisis.) for his whole 8 years.

>trying to turn "it was nothing" into "it's something" out of sheer cuntbaggery/refusal to accept it's over
Yeah, I expected lots of this.

Well, Comey's timeline doesn't really add up. Also, Trump tweets on a Friday, and Comey "wakes up in the middle of the night on MONDAY" because something dawned on him?

Obama was born in Africa. Malik Obama confirmed it.

At the end of the day you can only dismiss everything as speculation. People with side with one or the other, neither rightly or wrongly so.

Trump, because Comey put a few sentences together that were internally consistent and didn't sound like a five year old trying to lie. Doesn't mean I believe him, means I believe him more.

Alarming how brain-dead and asleep the citizenry has become, user.

This is a shill thread, read this and don't respond

Liberals are back to loving Comey again. I will try to keep up, but no promises.

Both. Trump probaby said something nudge nudge wink wink but nothing direct, and Comey probably lied about what Trump said because in his feefees of feefees he believes that's what Trump actually said even though he didn't.

Worth the read

Is that like how it was obvious to all the smart people that he would never even win the nomination, much less the election?

Kek. Are you seriously implies that a long-term civil servant wouldn't be lying? You know nothing about government workers.