What am I missing?

Judge me. I want to be enlightened. Help me, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

www23.zippyshare.com/v/5zHkgegY/file.html
prometheism.net/library/CultureOfCritique.pdf
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
mega.nz/#!NN1g0ZrL!H-fFXRHdX4T_T_83qLV9pYBDIFWb8nG93KS1FwkS8NY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Once I finished with the red pill I moved on to the grey pill.

www23.zippyshare.com/v/5zHkgegY/file.html

Read this. One of the most important books of our age.

Also this one

I havent read anything that wasn't a court opinion, some other legal document, or article in over a year. I used to read for enjoyment.

CIA related:
>The Secret Team
>Compromised
>Family of Secrets

>Howard zinn

Fuck you

are you an over-worked legal aide?

>A Peoples History of the United States
This better be a joke

fuck... what am I missing? Help me out

This looks good

And the King James 1611.

The book that predicted the refugee crisis.

Edgy

This is a good companion piece to Legacy of Ashes.

Zinn is literally antifa tier, he provides a warped view of US history with commie lenses, and uses biased sources to back up his claims on top of all that.

Read Evola if you haven't

You like history and Russians?

Read this it's by the guy who wrote the gulag archipelago (which you should most def ad to your list)

Good luck finding an English translation. For some reason it's difficult too...

Jesus fucking christ, OP.

Let's just take this one by one.

Zinn: Ubiquitous. You've read it. I've read it. Calling attention to the fact that you've read it is basically listing "see spot run" on your top-ten of favorite books.

Nazi shit 1
Nazi shit 2
Nazi shit 3
Nazi shit 4
Either you're 95 years-old, or a retarded edge-lord.
Either way? Everyone is just hoping that you die soon.

Tom Clancy: Fine. It's a summer-read piece of shit, but that's actually ok. People who like reading do it for entertainment, and it results in us consuming a lot of summer-read pieces of shit.

Dunno.

CIA shit
See Nazi Shit one through Nazi Shit four.

Soviet Union Shit
See Nazi Shit one through Nazi Shit four, or CIA shit one.

Tolstoy
Same as Tom Clancy. Fundamentally, Tolstoy was writing soap operas. They're pretty good. I love War and Peace. But they're still just summer reads.

Ok. Now go out, and read some books that you picked up because you read the writing and though "wholly fuck, this is fun to read," and didn't consider your fag-ass identity politics before picking up.

Oh, and bonus round? Nietzsche is for fifteen year-old faggots.

The Bible?

good one
"CofC describes how Jewish intellectuals initiated and advanced a number of important intellectual and political movements during the 20th century. I argue that these movements are attempts to alter Western societies in a manner that would neutralize or end anti-Semitism and enhance the prospects for Jewish group continuity either in an overt or in a semi-cryptic manner. Several of these Jewish movements (e.g., the shift in immigration policy favoring non-European peoples) have attempted to weaken the power of their perceived competitors— the European peoples who early in the 20th century had assumed a dominant position not only in their traditional homelands in Europe, but also in the United States, Canada, and Australia. At a theoretical level, these movements are viewed as the outcome of conflicts of interest between Jews and non-Jews in the construction of culture and in various public policy issues. Ultimately, these movements are viewed as the expression of a group evolutionary strategy by Jews in their competition for social, political and cultural dominance with non- Jews."
prometheism.net/library/CultureOfCritique.pdf

>nietzsche is for 15 year old

Bet you never read anything of him

Bet you I wear spandex and fly around shooting badguys with my laser eyes.

It's the internet, fag-reich. I've read all of it because I read books. And it's garbage that has nothing to do with philosophy, thinking, writing, or anything but "what a brain wrecked by syphilis thinks is true."

I've read that, user. great read. Funny how the US Government bent the rules for Hoover

This book. It says on Wikipedia it is fake because some journalist in London said it was, but how that is proof, I wonder how.

fuck off /lit/

>how that is proof, I wonder how.
Yeah but, to be fair? You also struggle over "what is a sentence?"

So it's not like we're holding our breath as we wait for you to puzzle it out.

isnt this book a proven forgery/fake?

Yep.

But Sup Forums gets flat-Earth and "climate change is a hoax" threads.

Ha ha, suggest something good then, pretentious english lit grad bummer

>www23.zippyshare.com/v/5zHkgegY/file.html

what is this? im interested but dont want to download a virus off of Sup Forums like a retard

fuck off reddit

no way Jews would this blatant and obvious

I started with these.

I dunno, man. They're books. Pick one off the shelf and read it 'cuz you think it's fun to read them.

It's not a statement about yourself any more than what TV shows you watch.

The last book I read was Alastair Reynolds' Revenger. That had space priates and lasers. Pew pew! I liked it. I'm gonna read I just started "Inside the Victorian Home" by Judith Flanders. I skipped straight to the chapter about toilets. Also fun.

>I'm gonna read I just started
My rethinking my sentence has given me away! I gotta admit that I was debating whether to say I "started reading" it, since all I've done is look at the pictures. It has a buncha photos of old shitters. That's neat.

A life?

They tried to kill this when he went to speak on a college campus and put a liberal professor in the hospital for sponsoring him

Because it's pseudo-scientific racism that exists solely to forward an idiotic, political agenda.

It's bad science, bad writing, and solely exists to pick a fight. They got the fight they tried to pick.

>Let's play red rover
>Ow you hurt my arms I'm suing!
Is basically how you fifteen year-old, wannabe racists read this.

>Clancy
>Gladwell

You're missing a brain

>implying the essential truth of the work isn't obvious to anyone who isn't wearing blinders

Law student, so effectively my answer is yes.

You're missing "End the Fed" and "The Revolution" both by Ron Paul.

>Implying science is vindicated by the "essential truth" of your feelings
You're a fucking idiot.

Posting another one I had saved.

Ok the essential poetry part? Pretty good. But the nonfiction starts out with The Republic. That's literally a play. It is very-much fiction. What the shit. It's pretty obvious that the person who put that together did so based on the "about" sections of wikipedia articles.

But don't let that stop you from reading Pound, Eliot and Kipling. They're all amazing, but Ezra Pound is truly great, and even you neo-nazi faggots should try reading it.

Sing we for love and idleness,
Naught else is worth the having.

Being good, kind and loving to every human being you will ever meet? It is harder than anything you've ever done. And Ezra Pound has a fuckload to teach you, about it.

>The Rise and Fall of The Third Reich

currently reading it. bloody good

>william shirer
>malcolm gladwell
>howard zinn
>tom clancy
>What am I missing Sup Forums?
A bullet in the head from the Kommissar you thought was going to reward you, back before the "Rebolushun". Read some real books, ledditard.

>Politically Incorrect Books Archive:
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

This book will change your life.

If books change your life?

You should work harder on your authorship.

They're mulched-up wood stained by dead bugs.

What should change your life is the fact that you went around working to read them.

The user that made it put in a lot of variety, which is why I saved it. OP can figure out for himself what he wants to read by looking them up.

Adding a Christcuck image.

what about it is fake when what is written in it is becoming reality?

decent western canon literature

> absolut enlightenment

Yeah but he didn't actually read the books, is the problem.

The Republic? Fiction. If you understood anything at all about it, then you understood that it was fiction. And it was so dick-slappingly-obvious that, if you didn't understand that it was fiction? It's 'cuz you didn't read it.

And there are only two reasons to ever include Joseph Conrad in anything. Reason one? Because you appreciate word-economy and you love to see a non-English-speaker writing brilliantly in English. Reason two? Because you're a fucking-retarded, racist idiot, and you aren't smart enough to understand that he said "nigger" a lot for reasons that had nothing to do with MTV.

I just read everything.

It's worked so far.

These books +
>How I found freedom
For financial security + downtime
>Dog psychology
Learn at the same time how to control man's best friend and niggers.
I'm dead serious.
R8 my list faggots.

That's not for me to judge and make a decision for other people.

Yes it is.

You put Republic in "Nonfiction" and Conrad in "essential fiction?" That's a retarded fucking idiot.

Either A) it IS for you to judge or B) you and the guy who made that graphic should both consider actually reading books, before you post about them.

Then don't read it. Literally, just close your eyes and pretend it's not there and categorize it perfectly in your mind. Fucks sake, get a hold of yourself. Let me make some typos that you can correct while you're at it. You are no different than them.

Tom Clancy = hack

mega.nz/#!NN1g0ZrL!H-fFXRHdX4T_T_83qLV9pYBDIFWb8nG93KS1FwkS8NY
Here it is in English.

Retarded
Dunno
It was pretty good versus standards that are two-thousand years old. But by that standard? So is brushing your teeth, once ever six months
4-9
Ok but also super-lame
Shut the fuck up and go get fucked in the ass by your dog
Ok but I wanna be a hipster about it and hate you for liking it anyhow
11-14
shut the fuck up
dunno
You're twelve. Everyone else read it, too. You think it's profound 'cuz it's one of the only three book you've ever read.
See above
See above
See above
dunno
Saying that you "like" something translated that many times is fucking meaningless. You might as well say "I like the fact that numbers exist." What the fuck. That isn't a book. It's a broad category of ten thousand books.
See above
You're really, very, incredibly stupid
Shut the fuck up. You hipster faggots never read it. It's about the political situation in Italy, six-hundred years ago. It's mostly funny, but only if you read obscure texts on history.
Fag
Fag
Fag
Fag trying to vindicate something faggy through an oblique reference to something obscure, because you're a fag and too scared to make a one-sentence point, so referenced a ten-zillion page book, because you're a fag.

>You are mean and bad if you point out that I am stupid and wrong!

>no hegel
But user what about the D I A L E C T I C

Well-rounded list. Might take a while to read it all but you just have to start somewhere and read one page at a time.

You missed the point.

DO read it.

Then understand what you read.

Then talk about it.

You have, instead, chosen to:
Talk about it
Then understand it
Then not read it

Right? I mean, Mein Kampf is a good read for context but, move on from there.

It's not a good read for any reason. It's utter nonsense. It doesn't even provide context to Nazism. It's just blather.

Exactly my point. As a teen, I thought nazis were edgy and smart. then i read Mein Kampf...

To anyone who wants to read 200 years together(Russia and the Jews) in English.

Jim Marrs redpilled me

Almost all of these books are required reading in grade school. It's an alright list, but everyone's read these

A must read to get the basic gestaldt on all secret societies

After Dachau. It's supposed to be cautionary but it's actually a utopoia.

This is what drives me so nuts, about Sup Forums. You should start your intellectual journey with totalitarianism.

Creativity is best facilitated within the narrowest of frame-works.

But you should have the childhood decency to be too ashamed of your interpretation to ever talk about it. And you don't really know why, at eighteen.

But you're going to learn why. And the reason is because everything that you thought? It was dumb and wrong.

But it was important and good that you chose a place to start. That's a big deal. Black nationalism, white supremacy, gay rights... whatever. Pick a place. Read from that perspective. Learn. It's a good thing, to believe strongly. Mostly because you won't learn that you're wrong, if that isn't where you start from.

yeah what the fuck you faggot

SCHOONOVER!

It's not bad to revisit some of them. I reread some on that list as an adult and had a different appreciation for them now than when I was in grade school. Animal Farm was hilarious to read after learning more about that movement and politics, beyond what was taught in schools.

>zinn

Fierce Patriot
About Face
Ive also become a begrudging fan of Louis L'Amour

>Storm of Steel
>Fiction
What, that entire book is true. It's also the GOAT book to come out of the Great War.

devils - Dostoevsky

John Perkins, Economic Hit Man
Michael Hudson, Killing the Host
Larry Silverglate, Three Felonies a Day
Charles Murray, Curmudgeon's Guide to Getting Ahead

he basically writes the book from the point of view of (((oppressed))) groups and how the united states's only goal was to fuck brownies over

Faggot

go back to /lit/ you pseudo-intellectual sack of garbage. No one cares about your opinion, please kill yourself

are there any books on subterfuge and deception?
I feel that it would be good wisedom

This

Read this NOW