HAPPENED! When this picture is posted by FSA twitter there's a terrorist attack in 24 hrs

The picture was posted yesterday.
Netherlands Happening right now confirms there's some shady shit going on with these posts. GET IN HERE ANONS.

Link to twitter feed. This picture is always posted within 24 hours of an ISIS claimed bombing or attack.
mobile.twitter.com/FSAPlatform

FSA News @FSAPlatform·Jun 8
Infographic || #Syria FACTBOX: huge industrial hoses full of explosives & shrapnel the regime is dropping on civilian areas
June 9 terror attack by ISIS in Netherlands

FSA News @FSAPlatform·Jun 6
Infographic || #Syria FACTBOX: huge industrial hoses full of explosives & shrapnel the regime is dropping on civilian areas
June 7 terror attack by ISIS in Iran

FSA News @FSAPlatform·Jun 2
London attack June 3

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/FSAPlatform/status/872912743107620866
mobile.twitter.com/FSAPlatform/status/872226669326721024
mobile.twitter.com/FSAPlatform/status/870777115205087232
mobile.twitter.com/FSAPlatform/status/869403056894562304
mobile.twitter.com/FSAPlatform/status/868648073655963649
mobile.twitter.com/FSAPlatform/status/867621378274590720
mobile.twitter.com/FSAPlatform/status/867198524567539712
mobile.twitter.com/FSAPlatform/status/866458646351314944
mobile.twitter.com/FSAPlatform/status/865794253183750144
mobile.twitter.com/FSAPlatform/status/865084623587614720
fbi.gov/contact-us/legal-attache-offices
youtube.com/watch?v=TWEXCYQKyDc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HxD
github.com/abeluck/stegdetect
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_(programming_language)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FSA News @FSAPlatform·May 29
May 30 bombing in Baghdad and Kabul attack

FSA News @FSAPlatform·May 27
The May 26 attack in Egypt it's late but within 24 hours

FSA News @FSAPlatform·May 24
ISIS attack in Philippines May 24

FSA News @FSAPlatform·May 21
Manchester arena bombing

FSA News @FSAPlatform·May 18
Milan attack May 19

FSA News @FSAPlatform·May 17
Afghanistan attack May 17

big if true

We need some autists to compare the pictures from each day. There's got to be hidden code behind the pictures. Something is up with this.

Post it everyday then

It's true, visit the Twitter and see yourself. Each and every attack within 24 hours.

Selfish Bump since you fags can't see the importance of this. Jesus.

sorry guys, happening cancelled

Holy shit user, keep track of this shit and if they post it again make a bread about it IMMEDIATELY. We'll be ready and /comfy/ for the habbenings at T-2400

Look, nobody's gonna bother sifting through the Twitter feed and comparing all that. Wanna prove us right? Do a montage. Tweet, date, and subsequent event. Even I have a hard time believing you.

bump

They attempted the happening. Still confirms the logic.
lazy bastard

i saw your thread yesterday op, you were indeed right.

this is a pretty fucking weird coincidence if nothing else.

OP is a faggot.

They post thing fucking pic so often that it's obviously matches with some terror attacks.

BECAUSE WE HAVE EVERYFUCKING DAY TERROR ATTACKS

BUMP

what thread?

>lazy bastard

Besides, the Free Syrian Army? Were it the Clinton Organization or some shit like that I'd believe you but you think some kalashnikov-wielding dumbshits would have such an elaborate strategy?

I wish I had the skills to look into these pictures comparatively. That's why I brought it here. Thanks man!

GUYS! LISTEN!

24 HOURS OR LESS AFTER I FAPPED SOMETIMES A TERROR ATTACK HAPPENS!

THIS IS A SIGN!

I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I JERK OFF NEXT! ( LESS THAN 1 HOUR FROM NOW)

HAVEN AN EYE ON HAPPENINGS

Report this shit to people who can actually do something. Send Interpol a cleaned up timeline of this.

next major happening will happen June 23 , I predict

Shit user, I should. Wonder if they have anonymous tip line?

do you now finally understand the reasoning behind nofappers?

OMG I DID IT ALL THE TIME. I HAVE BLOOD ON MY DICK

user, maybe it's a bot posting this stuff. I checked a few of your claims, they're true. But many pictures seem to be posted once every two days or so.

Btw they found a bomb in Glasgow.

I must stop jerking off. I can't hurt more people

Perhaps it is. There should be an exact time on a repetitive cycle that it posts though, no? For instance, every two days at 12pm

You're not funny man. Joke's old

Bump for interest
Same thing every time? I will look into this...

I go to sleep now but before that I fap.

The clock is ticking! 24 hours!!!

Maybe it's offset, or posts once every two or three days? No idea. You should ask someone who knows about this.

Thank you!

user , cross reference Tweets / Dates with important Ramadan days and Moon phase.
Crescent Moon and many past events R same time ,or close together

>Netherlands happening
W...what?

>June 8
>June 6
>June 2
>May 29
>May 27
>May 24
>May 23
>May 21
>May 19
>May 17

Seems it's between 2 and 3 days every time, no?

Thank you!

Seems like it.

It appears they have a few pictures that they post every few days. And there are a LOT of attacks these days, so it might be confirmation bias.
Also some of the attacks happened before or same day the picture was posted, so it might not serve as a warning (as it would look from the past 3 times it was posted).
However, you put together a nice list of coinciding post/attack events, I saved it and will monitor in the future...

I really appreciate it man. Thank you!

Why would a FSA related account be connected to terrorism? They aren't ISIS or anything.

This i thought happening was cancelled?

What was cancelled though?

Is this an actual happening?, i know its friday are we all have ants in our pants but if its not im going to bed, swampnegros confirm please

The timing between posts isn't exact. It's probably a human employee.

That's what I'm thinking. I'm also wondering if there's something embedded in the images themselves, changing with each post.

Go to bed brit
Nothing's going on if you find no huge ass thread on Sup Forums's first page

so are these identical?

Same looking picture. I don't have the software to look actually what is in the file unfortunately. Hoping some user did. So far, no luck.

use octave or R, my machine more or less maxed atm

Here bud:

fbi.gov/contact-us/legal-attache-offices

Fuck man, I would but I don't want on a list. I'd imagine they probably look at everyone who submits tips etc. Sucks. I was reading today today how that groups are doing exactly what I think is happening. For instance, the russians are using the comment section in Brittney Spears Twitter to communicate. The thing is, you can't report this if your'e like me and like to post on Sup Forums. I don't feel comfortable doing it anyway.

I'll report it user, if anything else is found let me know and I'll tack it on. Potentially negating a terror attack > being on a list I'm prolly already on.

Awesome man, thank you. Here is what I have so far:

Link to twitter feed. This picture is always posted within 24 hours of an ISIS claimed bombing or attack.

FSA News @FSAPlatform·Jun 8
June 9 terror attack by ISIS in Netherlands

FSA News @FSAPlatform·Jun 6
June 7 terror attack by ISIS in Iran

FSA News @FSAPlatform·Jun 2
London attack June 3

FSA News @FSAPlatform·May 29
May 30 bombing in Baghdad and Kabul attack

FSA News @FSAPlatform·May 27
The May 26 attack in Egypt it's late but within 24 hours

FSA News @FSAPlatform·May 24
ISIS attack in Philippines May 24

FSA News @FSAPlatform·May 21
Manchester arena bombing

FSA News @FSAPlatform·May 18
Milan attack May 19

FSA News @FSAPlatform·May 17
Afghanistan attack May 17

And this from another kind user:
>June 8
>June 6
>June 2
>May 29
>May 27
>May 24
>May 23
>May 21
>May 19
>May 17

Awesome, I am just going to call this a correlation between the image being posted and attacks happening.

Anything else you wanna add to it?

not yet, I've got some other stuff but nothing is proven yet. Thank you again man!

There was a 3000 character limit, I used every bit of it. Let's hope they can find something there to work with bud.

You're the man, again, I appreciate it!

checked 3 of them, identical

If you find anything else please post in here, I'm gonna keep this thread open after it archives.

Thank you my German friend. Then maybe it's something else or just my crazy ass mind connecting dots that really don't exist.

I will man. I'll also repost if the pattern continues in the coming days.

Happening in the Netherlands? You mean the """happening""" at the Guus Meeuwis concert in the PSV stadium in Eindhoven?
Just a fishy radicalized dude that was scooped up by the police and they scaled up their anti terrorism units. Nothing happened.
Although only braindead retards would be attending that concert so nothing of value would be lost anyway.

Attempted happening perhaps. And also one near Glasgow. I don't know man.

>doesn't want on a list
>posts on pol

You're fucked m80

Yeah, you're probably right.

dont worry, steganography is a thing indeed.
You can also use f.e. HxD to see differences in files in general

>mobile.twitter.com/FSAPlatform/status/872912743107620866

Interesting.

Compare the images to see if there are differences which would indicate that messages are being embedded.

youtube.com/watch?v=TWEXCYQKyDc

link related.

>f.e. HxD
What is this? Sorry man, I'm retarded.
Dude, tell me you found something. That would rock.
>Compare the images to see if there are differences which would indicate that messages are being embedded.

This is what I'd hoped we could find

TT makes me proud to be a tiny tiny part of Sup Forums.

hex editor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HxD
You can use it to compare files
As i said, at least 3 of them identical, so wont hold my breath

Also, the messages with the images are different so I guess it could be within that. Or the that and hid in the image. Shew.

Well spotted. We need to monitor this to confirm of it's accurate or not.

Thanks man, for both the time and the education. I really appreciate it. I just want to see these pedo worshiping goat fuckers fall behind the 8 ball. I'm hoping we can help.

Thank you!

Hey I was checking them out
and it looks like they keep getting retweeted out by the same people

Especially
MahmedK13
and
JenRollins1002

This could be forwarding of the ((orders))???

nice op. old mate with the retweets is on to something as well.
>tfw anons literally saving lives
proud lads

I was wondering
how do you pull encryption out of an image like this

I know it's called stenography
but where can i get a program to check the images

Fuck me, retweets. I didn't even think to look at that. Thanks man!
Thank you man! I know man, it'd be nice to be known as a board for doing something awesome again.

if they are identical, there is noting there.
if they each had a different coded message, you'd observe differences.
You can use a hex editor like HxD.
To analyze image contents you can use f.e. some general purpose numerical package like octave or R.

Copy on the HxD
will also look into octave
but what is R...

The retweets are not identical but certain ones are on every one like the MahmedK13 and JenRollins1002

but the others change

Those ones, the ones being retweeted by those two, what are the dates? Do they correlate together in any way?

Deep dive. Consider Quran verse numbers as possible code delivery vector. Specifically those elated to 3 Ashras , parts of the month.

I was kjust looking at the MahmedK13
His page looks like some sort of reporter (Maybe?)
but it was retweet on the same day June 8th

github.com/abeluck/stegdetect

>github.com/abeluck/stegdetect

Thank you
But i think this is for linux and i'm running win

I know i know
but i'm new to this shit

R is also a numerical package with emphasis on statistics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_(programming_language)
if you want to play around with these, make sure you install the GUI versions

As exciting as this is, i wouldnt hold my breath on this. Most of what we're finding could be coincidence, bullshit, too little info, or even distractons. We need to be careful not to spread bullshit.

We most likely have one decent shot at this.

Are there any videos of these things in action?

Alright
I want you to know I appreciate your help in this
But understand I'm a newfag to this
I am enthusiastic and eager to learn
but give me time

No videos but the twitter links themselves:

>June 8
>June 6
>June 2
>May 29
>May 27
>May 24
>May 23
>May 21
>May 19
>May 17

Well make it count my friends. Thanks again for helping out!

Ok. In a few of the retweets someone with software check if anything changes in the original image to the resent image. I believe if these are orders the RT is further telegraphing to particular cells with who the account is and what if any changes they make in the image code.

If I am right there is a hundred percent statistical significance to this being truth.

Yes! You guys rock. Thank you for spending some time! Wish I knew how to do EXACTLY what you're doing

Ok friend i downloaded the GitHub
but how do I use it
Not exactly a tutorial included

Additionally if we find any patterns in any changes between the image posting we can further crack their code. I have a based retired navy cryptologist friend who will help with this we just need to get him the stenography and what changes inside each image and RT image.

Give it time polbro. We may just get the leg up counter intelligence needs. They know the other Twitter accounts as they get larger. We may have just found them a younger one that turning them on to will result in some of us not having to fight in our own streets.