Lookism

Why is it so hard for people to admit that looks are EVERYTHING when it comes to success in life? Why is it so politically incorrect to bring up?

More likely to get hired, get friends, spouse, fame, etc.

How do we fix this? It's not really fair.

We all know it. Whiny faggots like you are annoying though.

It's just one potential boon of many

>looks
>wealth
>charisma
>social status
>race

Three of these can be naturally obtained if you aren't a retard

Consider also the tiers life puts us in. For example, an unimpressive white guy will be seen as very impressive in non-white countries because he is the optimal race, even if his other qualities are just as mediocre

Because it isn't.
Sage

Man you sure were goy'd hard if u believe that shit

And to think America was once a Jew ridden place

You've been indoctrinated by Jewish propaganda into believing looks are everything

Let me blackpill you, looks are nothing, money is everything

If you're not mewing what are you doing?

>looks are everything

user, it's money.
looks make life fun while still living an average life, but money makes life full of top tier pussy and gold.

Meditate and learn to shapeshift you weak minded jewgger faggot.

Nature doesn't care about fairness. Besides you are part of the problem because you consider these people attractive therefore you are pushing this idea as well as the other Billions of people that think the same way as you do. After all, attractiveness is all about subjectiveness, if we all started pushing the meme that nigger matriarchs in Africa are 10/10 then they would be the successful one and not Kate Upton and others like her. But still, that's not possible because nature is stronger. Either way you are fucked. Stay ugly.

You're right. CHUDS should just kill themselves and make the CHADS have to compete more for their successes. Then the people who were only mildly good looking will become the new CHUDS. Keep repeating.

They aren't everything but one would need to be completely deluded to think appearance isn't important, not just for finding a mate but in almost every aspect of life.
It's unPC to say it is, but it is.

He would see faces in movies, on T.V., in magazines, and in books...
He thought that some of these faces might be right for him...
And through the years, by keeping an ideal facial structure fixed in his mind...
Or somewhere in the back of his mind...
That he might, by force of will, cause his face to approach those of his ideal...
The change would be very subtle...It might take ten years or so...
Gradually his face would change its' shape...
A more hooked nose...wider, thinner lips...beady eyes...a larger forehead.

because the -ism words are used for manipulation mechanisms aimed to make you submit to whoever is accusing you and prove them wrong. nobody can feel bad about being good-looking though

Some reason they don't like to accept that IQ is relevant to success. People don't like the fact that they might be constrained by something outside of their control.

>How do we fix this? It's not really fair.
Survival of the fittest. If you look like shit, you might have genetic inferiority, so women will not want to mate with you. Fact of life. Get in the best physical and financial shape you can, and hope that outshines your ugly face.
Try to redpill others on it, but it will be around as long as Feminism is, because of the "how dare you be mean to anyone" ideology that comes with it.

barking?

How's it going, ugly?

But yes, looks are far more important than society is comfortable admitting

You have to be 18 or older to post here kid

tfw handsome and have an incredibly deep voice

life is gud

I bo.

I fucking hate attractive people

That's the way the world works, I have assburgers but have fucked over 30 women of varying races (mostly white tho), impregnated at least 2 and am now married to a Korean qt. It's amazing what women will put up with just to get boned by an attractive guy.

which is why im moving to chinkland

however, is there fluent english speaking chinks over there that arent westernized? there is something about being unable to connect with immigrants because they have poor english that haunts me

Why are some people attractive and others not? Bad genes?

Just because you are an insecure little faggot,doesn't mean everybody else is.

You can do whatever you want to do be whatever you want to be,and fuck whoever you want to fuck if you are smart. Period.

How is that working out for you?

daily reminder to start mewing

if you're a model. otherwise, no. most successful people work hard, smart, become competent, etc. very little to do with looks

How come I'm super handsome and people even conspire out of spite to keep me down? Weak, ugly and not White outdo you by grouping in packs

I'm a very handsome man and it hasn't done much for me. I maybe got laid little more than I would have otherwise, not to say that I've been particularly successful with women. That's about it. Charisma is more important in my experience, something that I lack.

this

Feels good living in a nation with model tier women and average looking men.

Oh, most girls there are fat or keep themselves bad

We are obsessed with fitness, wtf are you on about.

money is everything, youre from norway.

I would count height among these

Doesn't prevent them from having bellies, peach hair and slob arms

Your attractiveness is a proxy for genetic fitness, yes. It's part of how good genes advertise themselves. People with symmetrical features, good skin, height, etc are genetically healthy. If you're a man though you are in luck because this user gets it: Femanons are shit out of luck but they don't exist anyway.

>Looks are everything
Then how did Jews amass so much power?

We have the best looking women, just accept it.

I dunno lol

I'm going to expand on this and say looks are more than just genetics. Having good genes gives you a boost of course, but grooming and how you carry yourself are the most important factors in looking good.

The real problem is fat acceptance, being comfortable and proud of your body. It makes me sick, enabling women to gorge themselves.
The worst part is that these women are able to find a man that will call her beautiful because its the best poon he could pull.

>however, is there fluent english speaking chinks over there that arent westernized?
No, the only chinks that speak english are wealthy, and wealthy children study abroad (in America, obviously).

Wealthy chinks in chinkland (aka chinks returning home) are unlikely to want anything to do with you and will regard you as a peasant or a laborer / servant unless you are the friend of a wealthy chink (in which case you are their pet white monkey).

Learn chinese if you want to live in china, and be ready to experience some of the most insular, uninformed, superstitious, idiotic, tautology-driven people you've ever met. Much much worse than the japanese.

Also you will be stared at where ever you go in chinkland, if you have white skin. If you have brown skin you will be assumed to be a muslim or a subhuman or the same thing. If you have a beard you will assumed to be a muslim and will be treated as a muslim until you shave you beard no matter how many times you say "I'm not a muslim".

not really just looks. there is a trifecta of looks, personality and intelligence.
if you score high in any one of those, you will be successful if you apply yourself using that to your advantage.
for example: everyone remembers the ugly girl with no social skills who was good at math or science or some shit. people wanted to be "her friend" in high school because she could help you with a lab or a test.
next tier up is someone who has two of the traits. you can date a hot girl who has a fun personality, but is dumb as shit. fuck, you can marry her. i'm friends with a dude who is a peopleofwalmart.com page, but he's smart and has a fun personality.
obviously you want to be around people who have all three of the traits.

If looks were everything why to ugly Kikes and other ugly fuckers succeed?

Looks are only vital to getting laid if you insist on high quality cunt, but if you are ugly and otherwise fucked up then evolution doesn't want you and your purpose is served by activities other than breeding.

Not every bee impregnates the queen.

The only reason to want sex is orgasms so build fukbots and solve your problem. Fukbots won't do all the things you hate CISwomen for anyway, so why work to have sex with someone you regard with abyssal contempt?

If you must fuk humans, go gay and steer into the failskid. You aren't breedworthy so dumping your nuts in someguys guts is simply disposal of defective DNA. Gender is a social construct and men make the best women, so find or become a trap and have a chance at trubroluv.

It's like 90%. If you're not smart then it's all kill.

Zuckerberg made it.

Life isn't fair. Universe is under no obligation to be fair to you. Deal with it or kys.

t. Handsome 6'6" white male

One of his eyes is higher than the other.

Who says life is supposed to be fair? Blame your uggo parents for not using birth control

>tfw ugly but still get girls because I'm tall
The only girls that are attracted to me are extremely mentally ill with low self esteem... but that's fine by me since I'm mentally ill with low self esteem.

>genetic fitness
When did Sup Forums become so pseudoscientific?

>When did Sup Forums become so pseudoscientific?

>muh genes don't matter
>flag
That's about right

>More likely to get hired

Nah. If you have a real skillset in science or computers looks are the least relevant. If you are a flunkie who joined the Army or will spend the rest of your life in customer service positions then yes looks are important.

Wait pol has niggers posting as whites??

It's called the halo effect in psych btw.

Pretty much all of the Balkanposters, but don't mention it or they get triggered....

>It's not really fair.

It's natural. We find traits that signify genetic fitness attractive. Attractive people are usually superior to ugly people. It's evolution. Deal with it.