Brit/pol/ - Ongoing Incident edition

>Emergency services rush to ongoing incident in Paisley town centre with busy street sealed off
thescottishsun.co.uk/news/1128811/paisley-well-street-town-centre-incident/

>PM May promises to provide certainty
bbc.co.uk/news/live/election-2017-40171454

>May to form 'government of certainty' with DUP backing
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40219030

>Job centre knifeman takes workers hostage in Newcastle
news.sky.com/story/knifeman-takes-hostages-at-job-centre-in-newcastle-10909406

>The SNP's Westminster leader Angus Robertson lost his seat in Moray
>Nick Clegg lost his Sheffield Hallam seat to the Labour Party
>Former SNP leader and former first minister of Scotland Alex Salmond was unseated in Gordon by the Conservatives
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40215512

>UK's youngest double murderers named
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-37907410

>Mum had gun and drugs in kitchen cupboard
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-40226830

>Stabbing in London's Russell Square not terror-related police say
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/09/stabbing-londons-russell-square-not-terror-related-police-say/

>How Theresa May's gamble failed
theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2017/jun/09/theresa-may-election-gamble-fail-conservatives-majority-polls

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanconservative.com/articles/unmaking-england/
youtube.com/watch?v=bAvxqGnVO2w
youtu.be/2HfXAy50HvI
youtube.com/watch?v=VsJTOY67vlk
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/09/ruth-davidson-planning-scottish-tory-breakaway-challenges-theresa/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>incident in Paisley town centre

It is the 21st Century. For more than a hundred years The Anglo has sat immobile on the Golden Throne of Albion. He is the Master of Mankind by the will of the blood, and master of a million countries by the might of his inexhaustible lies. He is a rotting carcass writhing invisibly with power from the Industrial Revolution. He is the Carrion Lord of the Commonwealth for whom a thousand Aryans are sacrificed every day, so that he may never truly die.

Yet even in his deathless state, the Anglo continues his eternal vigilance. Mighty Businessmen cross the muslim-infested miasma of the Continent, the only route between distant still important countries, their way lit by the Astroanglonomican, the psychic manifestation of the Anglo's perfidy. Vast armies give battle in his name in uncounted nations. Greatest amongst his soldiers are the Special Air Service, blood-engineered super-warriors. Their comrades in arms are legion: the British Army and countless commonwealth defence forces, the ever vigilant British police and the Web-priests of the Anti Internet Hate Crime Unit to name only a few. But for all their multitudes, they are barely enough to hold off the ever-present threat from aryans, muslims, muricans - and worse.

To be a man in such times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the cruelest and most bloody shadow-regime imaginable. These are the tales of those times. Forget the power of tradition and patriotism, for so much has been forgotten, never to be re-learned. Forget the promise of Empire and Glory, for in the grim dark future there is only war. There is no peace amongst the Continents, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the laughter of thirsting gods.

Who's the better Nigel: UKIP's Farage or DUP's Dodds?

REEEEEE SOME OTHER COUNTRY HAVE A HAPPENING FFS

>yfw floating kippers all turn red

Sounds like something needed smashing lad

>Astroanglonomican, the psychic manifestation of the Anglo's perfidy

Good but no mention of beady eyes so only 9/10.

>tfw there are people who support UVF/DUP terrorists

DUP will fix British society

Rightly, do me a good DUP Greentext mate

>The suspect reportedly shouted "NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!" according to witnesses

Nothing on CNN.

Not happening

Farage and I don't even like the self-aggrandising prick.

Near impossible to fit in while keeping to the structure of the original

>there are people who don't support based loyalist SMASHing the fenian scum

Go away momentum

>Paisley Town center
NEVER, NEVER, NEVER

How about slotting it into the SAS description? They have pretty beady eyes and they killed a lot of Aryans during ze war.

Paisley doesn't have as many pakis as nearby Glasgow but it has a lot of junkies, it is probably just a stabbing for drugs/drug money

Another successful debut of my Pepes in the press.

>Entire country is run by paedos and has been for decades

You know, that actually explains a lot.

Repost as I was having a good chat
#
I'm a lawfag so I was helping defend folk in the deep deep south.

Most black, all poor, all poorly educated.

Aside from Sup Forums memery I believe very strongly in justice and as a Texas sheriff told me "we figger as long as we take some negro out of circulation, it don't really matter if it's the right one" is inimical to me.

The prisons themselves make ours look like paradise.

I stayed in touch with a few of the lads. Mostly send them pictures of my travels and my pets, one lad has been locked up since he was 18, he's in his fifties now. So even hearing about smart phones and seeing pics of when I was in Africa is mind blowing to him. Always tells me to give my doggo a pat and feed my fish when I write to him.

I know he's not a nice lad but keeping him on ice for his natural span isn't right either.

STOP TALKING ABOUT NORTHERN IRELAND

WE USED TO BE A SMALL HERMIT NATION ALLOWED TO HATE THE FAGS IN PEACE AN QUIET

BUT NO YOU ENGLISH HAVE TO GO AND FUCK YOURSELF IN THE ARSE

IF IT WASN'T FOR SCOTLAND LABOUR WOULD HAVE WON

THE FUCKING STATE OF THAT

SCOTLAND IS THE REASON A TORRIE GOV EXISTS

AND ENGLAND STILL WOULD HAVE FUCKED IT UP

I MEAN UOU ONLY JUST GOT MUDDED LIKE 3 TIMES IN 3 MONTHS BUT WHOS COUNTING

AND NOW BECAUSE YOU HAD TO BEG US TO SAVE YOUR UNWIPPED ARSEHOLES THE ENTIRE WORLD IS CRITICISING OUR GAY BASHING WE'LL BE A LIB DEM TIER COUNTRY IN 5 YEARS BECAUSE OF YOU

FUCK ENGLAND

INDEPENDENT NI NOW

delet

>Trump supporters
>just, like, the worst guys
fucking buzzfeed

naive child

I'm dying

Your Pepes really cannot be stopped

Oh boy a free paedometer!

I could but it changes the word count and pacing, trying to find something to replace the line "the space marines" I could do the beady x, but the SAS aren't marines so I need to find a word with similar cadence that more accurately describes them

Congratulations, setting a Pepe free into the wild must never be easy.

Congrats user, good to see Pepe artists getting mainstream recognition.

Fucking yanks thinking British Nationalist populism is inspired by Drumpf and not the other way around.

If DUP are not officially in coalition, they don't get any positions in the government, am I right? So what can Tory give them?

>le wheat fields
>le hymns
>le vicars daughter

You can accurately extrapolate what Theresa May is actually like based on what BS she, her colleagues and friends (were told to) say about her and inverting it. She must be the most filthiest depraved minx around.

@election_data turned out to be full of shit

wow that was quick

Its lightening striking the ground where Paisleys come back as Jesus

Corbyn got such a massive vote on the back of a lot of promises so there's two ways he can fuck things up with newly "converted" supporters, one is by scaling back promises on things like tuition fees and taxes and the other is by going too far to the left.

Will he pull a May?

This is known as a "Paisley shirt" top kek

He got a huge youth turnout and was against an awful leader with a terrible manifesto. I dont think he'll have a better chance

Ah well, works well without it. Just need someone to create a God-Emperor Mosely and you're set.

he just has to keep doing the same thing, now that the PLP will be forced to throw their full weight behind him and the media will have to accept him as a legitimate opposition leader.

>CLAPPIT
>MANCH
>AND
>BANES

They will tell the DUP they will push some legislation or another. Nothing as mental as what the DUP would like

Also lads I'm sorry last thread I referred to an article and fucking forgot to post it.

theamericanconservative.com/articles/unmaking-england/

Read it. Although written by a fat it's a fantastic read.

>you have purchased pursuit of millenium

>buzzfeed is in this thread right now

>What's the naughtiest thing you've ever done?
>Well, sometimes I go around and seduce the posh Tory boys and have my way with them.

Money, development, investment.

Do you work for Amber Rudd?

>brits can't even support the loyalists of their own country without being called terrorists

ow my eyes

>one lad has been locked up since he was 18, he's in his fifties now.
Wow.

The reading is off the scale!

DUP potentially in power I have a feeling this video will become even more relevant

youtube.com/watch?v=bAvxqGnVO2w

mummy

It's a strange feeling.

Tories just need to offer more gibs and have a leader who isn't totally wooden and they'll be back in the game.

>Horrendousness

He doesn't have to deliver on them yet so can keep promising nonsense and gibs for all.

Sweet sweet money, that and pushing through a few bits of legislation and turning a blind eye to the RHI scandal

Northern Ireland is tiny compared to the rest of the UK, the amount of money they would have to pay in bribes is quite small for the effect it would have

>yfw degeneracy has had it's day
youtu.be/2HfXAy50HvI

When the fuck are Betfair paying this meme out? The second BBC said that Theresa May wasn't resigning, I put down £300 with £650 returns. I want my £600.

It's now at 1/10 so looks like I made the right call.

Yeah, he's pretty much untouchable until he cocks something major up, like an election.

Remains to be seen on the press though, he got a battering but I don't know if they'll stop that just because he gained a few seats.

I know it isn't popular on Sup Forums but I listen to a lot of early American music, blues and gospel especially. Some of the best field recordings are in the prison systems in the deep south - Parchman Farm or Angola. The old timers were still singing songs from the 1800s by the time Alan Lomax turned up with his recording equipment. Must've been interesting to see it up close.

Think I left another book recommend in the last thread (Norm Cohn - in Pursuit of the Millenium) but can't find the tab to check.

youtube.com/watch?v=VsJTOY67vlk

WHIP UP SOME MORE PEPES SMOOTHBRAIN

WE NEED DEM CLICK MONIES

You're going to get more bennies you dumb cryptotaig, stop whining

that artist needs to be shot

what ?

Dear Buzzfeed,

Please post about munchy boxes - the drunken food craze that's sweeping britpol and the nation.

>Ruth Davidson plans to split Scottish cons from Westminster party and rebel against brexit
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/09/ruth-davidson-planning-scottish-tory-breakaway-challenges-theresa/amp/

Uh oh...

DUP know exactly how to deal with terrorism ..... give them the home office ... fuck it , give them the foreign office too

No

>So what can Tory give them?

Open border with Eire post-Brexit.

before the election even lefty rags like the Guardian and the Independent were losing enthusiasm in him before he started gaining in the polls. now they'll be all in on him from the start because they think he can actually win.

That makes sense, thx.

loyalist murals are shite compared to republican ones

Well done lad.

I think I might be in love with issy...

So no happening in Paisley? Just a bunch of drunk jocks?

kino

Is it all kicking off again in Northern Ireland?
What have we done?

Poor guy desu. Virgin for life who became a child rapist because he had no social skills to interact with women.

>Palestinians can't even support the loyalists of their own country without being called terrorists

She might let you be her slave

A chance to anger Sinn Fein.

>losing enthusiasm

They never had any, they laid into him from the start.

>points finger at temple
You won't need a border at all if Ireland becomes part of the UK