Help me Sup Forums

So I've realised I am alone in my political beliefs and ideals amongst those closest to me. Whilst I have no issue in taking a stand albeit alone, I would prefer to convince them of the error of their ways but no matter the arguments I level or the points I raise they are simply too far gone down the leftist path to change. I suspect this is not fundamentally down to them but rather the brainwashing of liberal Britain.

Am I destined to fight against them or is there a chance for their redemption?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qCa3bS-ybfE
youtube.com/watch?v=UUbgMU9Qe5k
youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1497055914913.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YOU ARE NEVER ALONE, WHEN YOU ARE SIDE BY SIDE WITH MOSLEY

NEVER LOSE HOPE, CARRY ON THE TORCH

Can't be viewed in Britain

Drop subtle redpills as the weeks go by, mentioning slight facts that your friends would agree on. Eventually they'll start seeing your side on things.

Most importantly be a strong confident person. People will be swayed by a person who has their life in order.

Don't despair, unite and fight.

Thats what mosley is saying.

It was bad then, it's bad now: ACT.

My redpilling falls upon deaf ears. I am, in my opinion, a confident person. I try to lead by example with my lifestyle and actions, but despite my best efforts I cannot sway them.

I am increasingly convinced subversion is needed but in doing so I would undermine my own values.

But then again, England marches on.

Make sure you know exactly what the "error of their ways" is. If you can't precisely identify unreasonable flaws in their personal ideology you won't be able to convince them of anything. Vague terms like "degeneracy" are useless because they mean different things to everyone.

Don't despair, your fight is righteous and you know it.

You can't give up. Infect others with the cause. You must read a lot, you must build knowledge and you must act.

People need to join to resist politically to this madness.

Don't let it all die

alternative copy of the blocked video linked above mate

and for what do to, subtly drop red pills...people will desert you at first, then over time drift back to you asking your opinions...and things are changing slowly in the UK, anti-islam groups are starting to form with decent numbers

didnt link youtube.com/watch?v=UUbgMU9Qe5k

Will idealism be reborn?

I SAY BRITAIN IS NOT FINISHED, I SAY BRITAIN IS NOT DEAD.

BEING WHITE ISN'T ENOUGH

BEING BRITISH ISN'T ENOUGH

KNOW WHAT YOU ARE

TO READ ABOUT YOUR OWN CULTURE IS A REVOLUTIONARY ACT

It saddens me that I may be more idealist than people here in Sup Forums, and I'm just a BR

listened to some of his stuff on youtube and the beadypill is really hitting hard

Mosley was quite the man.

indeed, he had an amazing way with words

>Together in Britain we have lit a flame that the ages shall not extinguish. Guard that sacred flame, my brother Blackshirts, until it illuminates Britain and lights again the paths of mankind.

The peace rally that these come from had over 30,000 people in attendance and was the largest indoor gathering ever. Sadly WW2 continued as it was scripted and Mosley spent the war interned.

You literally JUST got here, there have been people who've lived their whole lives and DIED in that loneliness, men and women who were called to be watchmen on the wall, who warned the unhearing, unthinking masses of THESE VERY DAYS, and THESE VERY HOURS we are living in.

And you get to be nothing more than one of the minor prophets of the LAST generation, one who has seen further by standing on the shoulders of giants whose names you do not even recognize, and YOU sit there and complain?

Do you realize we are less than a calendar year away from world war fucking three, you little SHIT?

People have been getting mocked and ridiculed and alienated and marginalized for the truth since before your GREAT GRANDPARENTS were born, BOY.

youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

You're not alone lad. Organize to action, reach out to political groups like New British Union, National Front, etc. Take part in rallies against the Islamization of Britain. People say these movements are a meme, but you can't build a movement like Nord Front without people first coming together.

There's an anti-Islamism rally on Sunday in Manchester, meeting in Piccadilly Station at 2 PM. You should go and march in solidarity with other Brits, even if some won't recognize that the root cause of Islamism is Islam, many will. What matters more is that we network and grow stronger, most people are sheep and won't do anything unless people first organize.

Mosley was also one of the few politicians to sympathize strongly with the persecution the Irish were facing. If he would've been elected, the Troubles never would've happened and Britain & Ireland would be good neighbors today.

We really need a British version of Generation Identity. Something like a "British Union of Nationalists" that cuts through all the nonsense of the other traitorous parties that pay lip service to nationalism to further globalist ends.

And when I say Britain, I mean all of us. All the British Isles together. Could you imagine what we, if we stood shoulder to shoulder, could accomplish? We're Island people, and are cut off from continental allies by the same waters that protect us. All we have is each other.

He was THE BEST

Winston Churchill is a disgusting drunk faggot, this man, had the right stuff

Mosley was everything that we British peoples needed. That he's considered to be some evil totalitarian is such a bullshit Jewish trick. To his end he believed that the British would simply VOTE their saviour into power.

Why not just British Union?

You need to go to streets, to preach, to make infos, to give panflets.

You need to do something, it's your personal respons. man

WHO THE HELL CONSIDER HIM EVIL?

HE DIDN'T EVEN NAMED THEM

user honestly it is best to hide your power level and keep your beliefs going. They may one day realize they have been brainwashed, but trying to get them to understand will never happen.

There was National Action, but it was criminal and sympathetic towards Dylan Roof, Brevik, etc, so got labelled a terrorist organization.

I'm also hopeful that we can create something like Gen Identity in future. It really depends on how much nationalists organize.

STFU, if they can't attempt to get people under them now, think about what about in 15 or 20 years

No fucking way, do it, you need to reach the people, you need to fucking try

That's why Churchill locked Mosley up. Mosley had the working classes utterly on his side, and could if left alone too long have caused an uprising (which King George and several members of the military were planning in secret). Mosley was -- democrat that he was -- really pushing hard for a referendum on the war.

Well he can try, and I don't disagree. I am just basing it off my experience. My family hates me currently and I lost the few friends I have because "nazi".

> if left alone too long have caused an uprising (which King George and several members of the military were planning in secret)

source on that?

I have a friend who is a spineless centrist. I'd rather argue with a leftist all day then try to ask him where he stands, fucking fencesitting retards trigger me

NA were useless and impotent LARPers. Just like with the skin neo-NAZIs they conform to a stereotype that was made for them by their opponents.

The king and the masses wanted him?

I don't get why the fuck your king didn't push for it with utter harshness.

Winston Churchill was the most shitty fat faggot ever

Argue reasonably when you can, but prepare for the end by becoming self-reliant.

No crimnal scum, a movemente by the people, by workers, purge criminals away

I'm not sure about King George, but I know that Kind Edward was secretly Fashy.

Because it would be uncouth. We became the victims, and still are the victims, of the gentleman culture.

It isn't that they're fence sitters that bothers me, it's that they try to drag you down to their level of hopeless apathy.

They held a few productive speeches, like the one in Darlington. But yeah, dangerous looking people hiding their faces and demanding violent revolution aren't going to gain support. Nord Front and Gen Identity have the right approach.

bump for Mosley

>In a new book, Rudolph Hess: Treachery and Deception, they claim Prince George, the Duke of Kent, was the central figure in a plan to persuade his older brother King George to use his royal “reserve” to remove Churchill, paving the way for England and Germany to form an alliance against soviet Russia.

>Mr Harris said: “Having scrutinised all probably theories we concluded that either the Hess Flight was an elaborate lure by the British to buy time against Hitler, or it was a genuine attempt by a small group of aristocratic conspirators to stage a coup.

>“In light of our research and recent discoveries we have made, we now believe that it was, in fact, a coup attempt centred around Prince George.”

David Irving goes into it more on one of his Hess speeches, but if we put this guy's information with the information from Irving (the missing letter, and Halifax being sent away) it seems to imply a much larger conspiracy than previously thought.

Edward messed it all up by throwing it all away for some used up American skank.

Fence sitters are always the same, until circumstance pushes them over one to one side.

I agree. People really need to give the whole paramilitary shit a rest, but it's done so often that I'd almost think it was all controlled opposition.

Bump, I guess people are too busy responding to Blacked and Sup Forums btfo threads...

I've always had a sneaking suspicion that the reason Mosley came to be so hated was because he couldn't be bought, or if he had a price no one on Earth could afford it.

>This content is not available on this country domain due to a legal complaint from the government.

What the fuck. I've never seen this message before.

It is important step in our shared, I hope, ideology, that we realize that it is not ment to be a closed movement,
saved only for those who could see it with their own eyes, or had luck in doing so. People such as us. Rather,
it is expected of us, to share it with the world, as best as we can. Measure of a quality of an ideology is simply
its own power to engulf the whole world, every man and woman equally, as such, there should be, no exceptions.
Everyone shoud be given a chance. This is what I belive. And so, I am certain that you will find a way.

>This content is not available on this country domain due to a legal complaint from the government.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH AMIRIGHT

I've been thinking of how such a movement can be identified without it being too paramilitary. One thing I'd like is some sort of dress code (shirt and tie or fuck off) for public events, and a subtle "uniform". Something like a particular colour beret with a pinned badge for our particular nation. A vision that's obviously military (assertion Bowden style) but not violent.

The Public Order Act doesn't apply to N. Ireland, but Brits can't wear political uniforms - even a matching baret would be criminal. I agree with encouraging smart-casual dress, nothing needed beyond that.

lol its just a hat bro why do you hate our war heroes

Well, I don't know how it is nowadays there in Britain, but here, all those borderline paramilitary parties, and there's a lot of them, even if non political,
are quite shunned, and looked in a bad light by everyone except themselves. Since we had a nationalistic war not long ago, there is plenty of those,
so they kinda support themselves, veteran parties and such. The thing is, we never had a personality such as Mosley, so this kind of nationalisam doesn't resonate well with the common folk.
Half of the nation still thinks nationalism is "kill everyone who is different" and "Ustashi criminals". That is why I even thought with starting crypto, and never openly associate with any past ideologies, an unnamed movement, if you will, but slowly work on a frame, and present ideas in a certain time span. When the time comes, and most people realise what was it all about, we could already have a stable base to work with. I hear that "centrism" is quite a starting point these days, you can go anywhere with it.