So this just happened in the next town over

Thoughts? Fair, or was it a bit too much?

nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Ossining-High-School-Student-Arrested-by-ICE-Police-on-Day-of-Prom-Report-427540723.html

Someone archive this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d0TFayRZeS8
youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE
nydailynews.com/new-york/dad-set-deportation-father-day-wins-three-week-delay-article-1.3226127
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/30/irs-doesnt-tell-1-million-taxpayers-that-illegal-i/
fairus.org/publications/the-fiscal-burden-of-illegal-immigration-on-united-states-taxpayers
dennismichaellynch.com/university-announces-100-percent-free-college-illegal-aliens/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would it be too much?

justice is served

oh noooo, that sucks...

Don't break the fucking law, Marco.

Oh no! Now he can't knock up some disgusting hob goblin who will give birth to nu-American Latino citizens

Fuck him and everyone like him. Get out.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuckem

>Diego Ismael

So he's both a beaner and a kebab? When he explodes, does candy fly everywhere?

How do illegal immigrants get admitted to schools? Can they just walk across the boarder with no papers and walk into an american school and get a degree?

does he have a neck tattoo? are you sure he's 19?

Ismael is actually the spic version of "Ishmael." Not terribly common, but you see it around.

God I forgot about that thing. Imagine the freedom of looking like a monster and then acting like one being self-aware of it.

Yes

Especially in states like California

Pretty much.

Who else is going to watch your kid or clean your toilet?

youtube.com/watch?v=d0TFayRZeS8

>19 year old
>going to prom

Good! Deport that retarded pedophile!

Yes and then we pay for it while their parents get welfare.

A lot of people here are upset that doing that to him on his "special day" is embarrassing. This is being used as pro-immigration propaganda by painting I.C.E as a group of brutes with no empathy.

it's more fucked here than most of the burgers let on. these fucks get about everything free, for no other reason than muh brave different illegal. we can thank obama for colossally fucking us where immigration is concerned. There's so many here now we could never send them all back unless we stopped being such pussies about parasitic invaders.

Tattoo on neck? Send em back!

Well okay then

youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE

>illegal beaner breaking the law
you have to go back

>19-year-old high school student

are you fucking kidding me?

Hahaha hhahaahah

They all have to go back

Get em all

i doubt he's 19

years old
>> prom

huh, this checks out.

Nice digitals and nice catch, confirmed gang mestizo, gotta go back.

He was aware of the possibility of deportation when he illegally immigrated

>We need an underclass of illegals just to act like house slaves for liberals and jews
Purge when?

A lot of these "touching" incidents in the news lately - designed to make you say "Fuck laws n sheeeit". The reality is that illegals aren't going anywhere. But as long as the people think they're winning, maybe they'll be willing to fight the next war for Jizrael.

lel. This reminds me of this story I saw a few days ago. There must be a memo going around liberal news headquarters to highlight illegals being deported/arrested on significant dates

nydailynews.com/new-york/dad-set-deportation-father-day-wins-three-week-delay-article-1.3226127

I acutally masterbated to this story.

I don't think there could be a better time to be alive. I'm sooooo happy.

teenagers looking for work like they're fucking supposed to be instead of shitposting on instagram

>19
>highschool

That nigga doesn't look a day under 25. Send that disgusing PedoPaco back where he came from.

mexico isn't sending their best

>using nigger vernacular

Pack your shit too

this is heartwarming, until the realization sets in that while he is going back, an obese mestizo alien queen has just popped out 4 taco egg sacs bringing 4 more worthless beaner welfare leeches into the world. How can we really win? I hate feeling like it's to the point of "well might as well get used to it". They fucking blow and so does everything they represent. They are dumb as shit dirt and contribute nothing to society.

He has to go back.

Why do you think they're bringing in so many refugees from third world shitholes? They're legal permanent residents and can work legally for those slave wages. Besides, your grandmother won't rape herself in the nursing home.

Care to expand on this a bit? I was always under the impression that once ICE got a hold of you it was a done deal.

Come home brown man

The fact that these mud-hutters don't understand the rule of law is enough reason that they don't belong here and proof that they can never be assimilated into western civilization.

A high school student with a neck tattoo?

I'm sure he will be an upstanding citizen who contributes to society.

>19 year old

>neck tattoo

He was clear human garbage.

>white people with tattoos
Cool tattoos scott!
>Latino people with tattoos
Look at that criminal!!!

I hate all degenerates with tattoos.

>"""""high schooler"""""
>with tattoos

Human trash all around

This right here the fucking problem wouldn't be so bad if every fucking one of them didn't pop out like five fucking "americans". I say this as a Mexican who came here legally. Paco hops the fence gets a bitch knocked up now we have a bunch of fucking ghetto beaners running around .

How is prom "special" for males?

Like look at this right here two fucking kids and god knows how many grandkids. Fuck this shit has to stop.

why the fuck are there mexicans in ossining

>Can they just walk across the boarder with no papers and walk into an american school and get a degree?

It's even worse than that. They can just walk into states like Commiefornia and get a shitton of free gibmedats. They get enough free shit to live a middle class lifestyle even though they are lawbreakers who don't contribute to society. Liberals try to defend them by saying illegals pay enough taxes to cover the cost but that isn't true. The vast majority of them don't pay any taxes, because why would they? They're illegal. The few that do(when they are forced to for work reasons) are using stolen IDs which fucks over real citizens. The IRS knows this too but they don't do anything about it because they like fining real citizens when an illegal fucks up their taxes.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/30/irs-doesnt-tell-1-million-taxpayers-that-illegal-i/

And not paying taxes means illegals are usually taking home more money than legal workers even if the illegals are working for less. So middle class workers get completely fucked again. Then middle class workers get fucked EVEN MORE when illegals use hospitals and schools that are paid for by white people. It's estimated that they actually cost us over 100 billion a year.

fairus.org/publications/the-fiscal-burden-of-illegal-immigration-on-united-states-taxpayers

And to top it off, liberal schools are offering illegals free rides to college because Trump is a meanie.
dennismichaellynch.com/university-announces-100-percent-free-college-illegal-aliens/

Meanwhile, white kids who work and pay taxes need to become debt slaves in order to get an education.

Was he illegal? Yes. Does that change the fact that ICE likely conspired to arrest him on prom just to rub it in? No. Disciplinary action should be necessary if ICE indeed wasted time/resources just to rub it in. We need to know the race of the agents involved.

>t. chiam finkelstein

>just happened
>day of prom

k-y-s

>white people with tattoos on their neck
Look at that criminal piece of shit
>latino people with tattoos on their neck
Look at that criminal piece of shit

Not terribly difficult

>19 year old
>High school student
Nothing of value was lost

>get dik succ

>A 19-year-old high school student
>Day of Prom
Probably taking a minor to prom, too. Based ICE

He's here illegally and should be removed as soon as that becomes apparent.

He could be at his grandma's funeral and I would say the same shit

Not an American. Taco Grande can immigrate legally or he can GTFO. Him getting deported on prom is funny, not 'too much.'

You can get tattoos when you are 18.