youtube.com/watch?v=LE5AyRPZK8Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gGpZSefYvwM
youtube.com/watch?v=nFc2cmESpnw
youtube.com/watch?v=C81NEg4llDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol, >she sounds like a man

She is legally a man in Canada.

It's almost like you didn't fucking watch the video...

Green leafy seasoning.

Her voice is sexy

He is a man. he changed in his gender.

youtube.com/watch?v=gGpZSefYvwM

look at these shorts

>Her voice is sexy
HIS

>Still watching these insufferable YouTube talking head videos

I can't stand this shit.

he's getting fat, look at that poor hip to waist ratio

Literally the only man I would ever fuck

He does a good job of hiding the old ballbag there. Must use duck tape.

>using oregano on Sup Forums

You're the reason the gene pool needs a cleaning

I wanna slide my dick into that gap while she moans in her manly voice. Then I wanna lick her leaf feet and cum all over them.

> not recognizing parsley when he sees it

how new are you

>this nigger doesn't like cilantro
kys bro

fuck me. totally gay for these legs.

Does he even lift bro?

can't believe this guy is 42 years old

Finnish white knight in 3...2...

She's built like a refrigerator...yikes

> Mexican flag in the background

>every one but me is the problem!

do women actually think this?

What do you mean? She is implicitly saying that white identity is a good thing, like she has been hinting for the past few months. She is becoming the most powerful figure that Sup Forums has. Jared Taylor is way smarter than her, but he will never have the same reach.

Reminder to redpill all the normies with tranny and nigger cum! Buy her pamphlet

KEK confirmed, based Wiebke (attorney, AfD member, 3 children IIRC) :D

>bitch caved in, game over folks
>I didn't watch the video

spoiler: she doubled down

kek

Kek

She's a treasure.

Based Lauren Southern.

/identitarian queen/

>turns out identity politics is good for white nationalism
>"caved in"
Wut

unironically this

What do you guys think?

half your women are over 300 pounds and YOU have the audacity to call her a refrigerator? Damn look at that ass.

This. They are retards, nobody can post this shit seriously, not even to divide and conquer.

OP is a faggot. She's obviously pandering to white nationalists

The fact that the shills are starting to get scared of me just engorges my huge erection. They're scared because they know they will get BTFO in arguments because I have the truth and higher IQ on my side.

face doesn't match?

That video was in Mexico.

youtube.com/watch?v=nFc2cmESpnw

>The fact that the shills are starting to get scared of me just engorges my huge erection. They're scared because they know they will get BTFO in arguments because I have the truth and higher IQ on my side.

All that effort, and your queen will never glance upon ye face nor into thine eyes.. Ye must admire her from afar. That is ye burden, white knight. A virgin ye shall remain.

That your shoop is shit

bad i can see the terrible chin/jaw line shop without zoom

Kek, is that really her? This could crush dreams of so many white knights.

I like her, but she sounds like a mtf transsexual.

WHEAT FIELDS

MAGAPEDES HOLD THE LINE

SHAREBLUE IS HERE

Can I get a Too Long Didn't Listen?

I don't take anything women say seriously anyway.

Lauren has long hair though

I want to smell her armpits.

>she

There is a thread on Lauren everyday trying to discuss something she did either in the positive or the negative. It only takes like 20 minutes for the entire thing to turn into an argument about whether she is Jewish or not.

ffs shes not Jewish and shes not a coal burner leave her be.

Would you stick your penis in her benis?

>implying I care about whether Lauren will ever know of my existence

Who fucking cares about that, my main interest is BTFOing dumb motherfuckers in arguments. That's what gives me a real boner, every time I prove to myself that I have a higher IQ than most of the fuckers on this site that makes me feel good.

I don't just do this in Lauren threads by the way, I do the exact same thing on Sup Forums when talking about my favorite films. You just don't know about it because those threads are rarer.

While facetious, you're proving my point: she has no curves, much like a refrigerator.

wtf are you even talking about? also go back to plebshit with your le white knight faggotry. This is Sup Forums.

BLACKED

why don't white girls sport bangs anymore? they all just part their hair to the sides

Exactly 3 posts down.

her voice sounds autistic or something, idk.

She's about two steps from unironic full fash desu.

>mining quotes from her past instead of talking about what she is doing right now

Why are you doing that? Are you a leftist shill?

HOMO

>She's built like a refrigerator...yikes

Where the fuck are you buying your refrigerators, man?

well then go back to your black mama.

Any more hot webms of Lauren?

Whatever. She's right that cultural identity is the best foundation on which to found a political movement that can build a better future.

Fuck off bud. I'm used to seeing refrigerators here in Burgerland and that is NOT a fridge.

Or she's a money-grubbing shyster who spotted an opening to make some money and is running with it.

I hear the refrigerators are empty in Venezuela.

What do I have to do to have my meat over heat in that refrigerator?

>making money by doing what you love is a bad thing

That's fucking retarded. You would not be saying that if she was a male.

Nice. a Traditional man.

>Caring about this kike in the first place
Sure smells like reddit in here

Well, there is always that angle. Varg just made a vidya about it.

I trust no one.

Good job shill. The video is about whites uniting under the banner of Christian identity.

You fucking jew cunt.

That's some cool art user. Do you have a sauce?

>money-grubbing shyster
Top kek. Leftists just can't resist going on butthurt rants about people making money even when they are trying hard to look like le Old Pol.

She was basically 1 step away from saying white western culture is superior to everything else, Queen Of Sup Forums confirmed

>I have listened to ethno-nationalists identitarians and decided that ethnic identity politics are vital
What a travesty!

Wew, next thing you know she's gonna listen to you and give up just like Henry Ford did when he envisioned the Model T.

It was a picture of a small statue you can buy online. They come in metal pieces and you have to paint them but the website has already painted versions for you to look at. I took one of their pictures and just fucked with it in some photo editor so it looked cool enough to use as a phone back ground.
>so sorry user that is the original of the strange color pattern version.
If you give me a sec I'll find the regular version and post.

She is redpilled as fuck. She just doesn't say everything she thinks for PR purposes

>i have a vagina watch my video and give me views and shekels

who the fuck actually watches this shit?

give her a break shes not a model, shes not a 10/10 but she looks good enough, the bigger problem is her personality, she really seams to be an attention whore, until i see her married with a kid i can't trust that she means what she says

Here is the original. First thing that showed up when I searched for "spartan hoplite"

We need to bring about the New England Leadership party. Unify NE as a state, and show the rest of the country how to actually lead the country the correct way.

All nefags need to unite and make this new political party a reality.

Good work user.

She's saying that for money and popularity. She's actually a coalburning whore. And she isn't even white. A woman like her will make more money by retards like you than being a leftist.

>Varg

youtube.com/watch?v=C81NEg4llDQ

I don't understand why leftypol keeps trying to get us to turn on her. She is spreading right wing shit on youtube. Anyone who works to shift the Overton window to the right is a good tool to convince the useful idiots for us.

Why are you lying? There is zero proof she is a coalburner. There is zero proof she is not white.

I thought it was a painting at first. I like what you did with the color scheme. It looked like some of the proto-fash wave stuff we used to see before fashwave started, except with something from antiquity.

>dressed as man
>still too insecure to go without makeup
This is why I never have and never will take a woman serious