I'm fucking scared. The world won't be able to feed them all...

I'm fucking scared. The world won't be able to feed them all. There are going to be wars that will make everything that happened before them look like a fucking joke.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FyzSLgpWbgg
youtu.be/0Z760XNy4VM
youtube.com/watch?v=3XtUOrbZS70
michelduchaine.com/2013/05/12/re-writing-history-the-prophecy-of-john-of-jerusalem/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The world won't be able to feed them all.
Literally why you shouldn't really worry.

good

america will finally rid the world of 3rd world filth

only productive members of these hell holes will be spared, and the leaches will be exterminated in glorious fire.

Welcome to the club. We don't have t-shirts.

youtube.com/watch?v=FyzSLgpWbgg

Exactly, their population always looks like that, they spew out several hundred clutches of nigglets each mating season but only a few survive beyond infancy.

>75m in 1980

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF LET THEM DIE

The establishment screeches about climate change to try and distract people from this

Mouse Utopia Day 600

youtu.be/0Z760XNy4VM

>10 million babies born in 2050 alone
yeah I'm calling bullshit

Only way is getting ready to kill children in the billions. Always remember to smile when you kill

You know they will just flood into Europe right? That's exactly the issue.

>I'm fucking scared.
Pussy.

I bet you don't meditate and work out.

Fucking idiot.

manufactured prion infection will wipe them out

well if not the WW3 will break out soon then mot likely som new ulta-aids virus will pop up and wipe out a good billion of us. I'm still betting my money on the WW3

>Not letting them starve
>Starving yourself for people you don't even know, see, speak with, or will ever be friends with or rely upon
You're a virtue signalling cunt if you give money to other countries. Help your community, if you want the poor to stop starving, idiot.

long term fertility treads are bad science
that graph says Nigeria is going to have the same population as the US (within ~8 million that is) in year 2050
which is fucking retarded,
/thread

And the left will turn on us. There were a bunch of conferences in Lisbon in the beginning of June where you had people from the UN and lobby groups related to migration and refugees openly saying that being a refugee no longer is about persecution or war but about "food security", "unlivable terrain", "rising sea levels" and global warming. I'm actually glad generation Z is much more right-wing because they are going to be the ones handling the this..

all of Africa must be hybridized with super sperm. this will boost their intelligence, productivity, intelligence, and lower their birth rate, as well as reduce immigration, and increase stability.

I truly believe we are going to start seeing photos of piles, piles and piles of corpses some years from now. And between that and nukes I don't know what people are going to find worse.

Probably not much longer with the current worldwide economic system we have. People are going to need to be redistributed while protecting ecosystems and farmland.

It's possible to sustain a population 3 to 4x's larger than we have now if we just MANAGE IT PROPERLY.

>>Constrc additional prion

They have borders...unlike the E.U.

>That's exactly the issue.
They can't sustain themselves, you know. If whites die out (they won't), they will, eventually, too.

>If whites die out (they won't),

No, but they'll be too broke to send Nigeria aid.

We need to stop foreign aid immediately, nonetheless. The population in Africa is not sustainable because they cannot sustain it by themselves - instead they need our help. And note the numbers a black death like plague implies, given it killed at least 30% of the population at the time. You have 1.2 billion people in Africa at the moment. That's at least 350 million dying. That's beyond ridiculous.

I'm not really scared of any foreign hordes. We have more than enough military power to render them no threat.

What I'm scared of is the people within our own countries trying to disarm our military power and open the literal floodgates to let them in. They're the real threat.

Portugal has virtually no borders against Spain but we managed to keep those fuckers out.

Combine a working navy with a massive automated drone vigilance system.

That's the point. And when they recover, they won't send anything good for a LONG time.

The only think to do at this point is to find a safe country and immigrate.

>What I'm scared of is the people within our own countries trying to disarm our military power and open the literal floodgates to let them in. They're the real threat.
This. Hopefully, the small taste they get of it now will be enough to change people's minds.

Thanks to the efforts of renown cuckolds such as Bill Gates that's a thing of the past!

>Implying people will learn from history

White flight, the true problem solver. I mean it has worked so far!

>There are going to be wars that will make everything that happened before them look like a fucking joke.

i somehow doubt that nigeria will ever be in a position to wage war with the west.

>projection

you forgot about the horrible epidemic that wipes half of them out

No, they will not - on historical scale, when life will inevitably become good-soft again. But that will take decades to come.

ooh now there's a scary conspiracy theory.

proof that white people built the pyramids

thats why were gonna stop feeding them.

It may be too late for that now.

They're hooked on our support now. If we stop the welfare for all of Africa they will chimp. I imagine you've seen videos of when the EBT cards stopped working in the ghetto. The niggers will fucking FLOOD Europe like we've never seen before.

The only answer is we give them food in exchange for their sterilization or we'll have to bring out the bioweapons.

Yup and the nigger lovers will want to see the shitskins flooding in

Also the white population has been rapidly declining in every western country, these "pyramids" are kept straight by mass migration

This is why it's great that Trump is cutting African aid. Legit.

its gonna be comfy mowing down hordes of niggers with advanced firearms desu

>implying they won't decimate themselves with famine and war

fun fact: the correct pronunciation of nigeria is "niggerrhea"

Famine and war will only bring them into Europe now.
All the world has seen that Europe will open it's legs for them and it has become every 3rd worlder's dream to move to the land of prosperity.

You are literally giving money to every shit-tier country in the middle east even to fucking India.

oh I agree, foreign aid is cancer, and destroys local industry and self determination.

sounds like they could use a wall

There is, in the Balkan and in Central.
Italy needs to build a maritime wall. That's how they'll come in Europe.

if you dont feed them that graph will look a whole lot different

There needs to be a video game about the near future where Africa's water table is spent and hordes of Africans are making their way to Europe and something something political crisis.

>piles of syphilis, typhoid, gangrene and the plague imported from Africa on the streets
>big fireball that wipes the slate clean of filth

Nukes don't sound so bad anymore.
Mind you, it's infinitely more likely that we'll see militias patrolling the streets with flamethrowers larping as Byzantines.
>gotta cleanse the seas with Greek fire ayyyyy

>There are going to be wars that will make everything that happened before them look like a fucking joke
>Only way is getting ready to kill children in the billions. Always remember to smile when you kill
This is why Zionist messiah Jared Kushner - who the Zionists will with their MSM make the next President - is smiling.

The Zionists intend to cull from the ranks of the living about 6 billion non-Jews.

The Horsemen ride anons! Judgement is come! Which side did ye choose?!

Pope Francis Says Catholics Don't Need To Breed 'Like Rabbits'

Hitler talked about the fate of nations that inhibit their births, europe proves the words of the prophet...

So they'll throw sharp sticks at each other and starve to death?

Any specific ideas? Are you invisioning an RPG, strategy, or just a shoot-em-up killing African invaders?
I'm just not sure what the plot would be.

Back in 2000 the UN openly announced their intention to "replace" the native populations of Europe with immigrants.

There are are 14billion rounds of ammunitions produced each year...

How do all those million of nigs feed themselves?

They can't all be on charity org life supports.

Every time you see images from africa it's just wasteland. No farms no nothing.

>pic relevant

I really like this pepe, do you mind if I save it? He seems very comfy, and I'm very happy he chose DeWalt

One way is by eating the literal wasteland itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=3XtUOrbZS70

Southern Europe needs to bring coastal artillery back into style

I would worry about it. AI will arise in the next 10 years and wipe out 99% of the human population.

We are going to live in times that are so terrible, they will speak of them the same way we speak of the Bronze Age Collapse or the Fall of the Roman Empire.

michelduchaine.com/2013/05/12/re-writing-history-the-prophecy-of-john-of-jerusalem/

niggers in africa will slowly die off. this chart is wrong......aids and starvation wont allow it unless they actual put effort into helping themselves.

Anyone want to make uboats great again?

I'm curious do you honestly believe that koko even managed to do an IQ test? do you think she sat down and ordered words based on their meaning and picked out which number fit the patter? You know that's bullshit and you're doing yourself an intellectual dishonesty by even entertaining the thought

All politicians who go against the best service of those they are supposed to represent should be executed by the people. The UN serves no purpose except siphoning money away from it's member states

Feed them lead and fire.

Spain is literally in a stage to go Third Republic shit.

Like one of those tower defense or wave defense games

Bioweapons(Which exist/can be made/Can be deployed) that target Race & Sex can be used.

"Zombie" Bioweapons also exist.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Something tells me they gauged the intellectual capacity of the animal using a relevant scale and used the example of IQ to allow it offer some meaning that the public could reflect on with and attain a deeper understanding. See: the mirror test

If I want actual insight on the variant in human species, I consult the works of James D. Watson.

Reports from the battle of mogodishu showed how innefective most rounds were against crazed Africans. We need to stop using short barreled ARs and go back to using m193 out of longer barrels, because I don't think armour penetration is an issue against african refugees

Just lobbing big chunks of metal at very hgih speed at refugee boats seems like it would be a fun job

The End Times are here.

12g slugs #4 00 000buck & 308 or x54r m8

OP, who cares about fucking niggeria? Seriously, if there isn't enough food, than those projections are going to turn out widely incorrect. Historical trends are not a guarantee of future results, especially when those trends are unsustainable to do to constraints. As they say, unsustainable trends end.

We can start by not feeding the retarded niggers

Progressivism in the belief that history will always unyieldingly march forward is due for a really terrible awakening. We will be looking at unrest, bloodshed and discord that makes the 20th century look benign by comparison. It's less about food (We have enough to feed everyone today it's just distribution that is the issue) or necessarily even energy and more about too much people being a powder keg, the migration into gibmedat countries, sectarianism and all that shit.

Multiculturalism will be to the 21st century what self-determination was to the 20th. The good intentions that pave the road to hell.

Mmmm, now that's real stopping power. Australian .303 rounds are also really good against unarmored targets too

But what if he had used black mice? Makes you think, huh?

so be it. if millions of nigs flooding into Europe isn't enough to change the populace's views, then nothing else will.

Also we can always just blind massive groups at a time with high powered lasers desu

A big problem with food is a lot of food resources, production and distribution go into making stupid snack shit that no one actually needs to survive

Holy shit you're such an utter moron. No wonder you have an infowars gif.
>IT TRIGGERS ME SO IT'S WRONG!!!

this kid's such a queer

>88
ehhhh checked

America's population is 300 million, nigeria's is 200 million. they have many more kids on average? 2050 is 13 years from now, that's enough for the maturation of an entire generation. What is disputable about the graph?

True that, but he makes cool laser guns

>Generation Z
>Right wing

Holy shit choose one, they're all fucking cucked commies

Very soon the West is going to be faced with a simple, albeit difficult choice:

A) Cut off aid to Africa now, leaving hundreds of thousands, possibly millions in Africa to die.
B) Continue increasing aid for the next few decades until long after the West stopped being able to afford it and has to be cut off, regardless, forcing undo economic hardship on more than a billion Europeans and Americans and leaving hundreds of millions, possibly billions in Africa to die.

The longer we wait, the more difficult the decision will become.

If you give "aid" to shitskins, you are the problem.

What about that sonic repeller thing that people were up in arms about a while ago, that directed sound energy weapon or something. That plus lasers would probably make them think their ancient gods are punishing them

dont worry nwo order will depopulate the planet before resource wars can be had

iFunny is actually full of little 13 year old neo Nazis now