If you are a journalist lurker, reveal yourself in this thread AT ONCE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PLXQ0qbq6jY
swiss-artfoundry.com/artistsprojects/daniele-buetti/le-grand-rhume-2004/
archive.is/Hutk3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

...what is this a photo of lmao?

Your mom's dildo.

I wanted to fuck her last night, but she said she already had Jamal's cum inside her fermenting. Disgusting bitch.

Checkmate

dear GOD WHAT the FUCK is THAT?

How may I help?

>austrian journalism

How do journalists synchronise their narratives for the week?

Steck dir einen Pfahl in den Arsch, Rotfunkhure

Alright you got me :^)

ok good

they subscribe to a news feed and reblog it

sex in deutsch klingt so grob

what do you mean ?

who speaks german whats that mean ?

kek

The news ticker from Reuters, APA, DPA and all the like and reposting shit we found on the internet in private kikebook groups. Unfortunately their are no Kabal rituals or nekropedophilia involved

wat dat ?

let me guess, you are a science editor larping as a juvenile edgelord?

Absolute lel

No I just really want to know what the fuck that's a photo of!!!!

I am the redactor-in-chief for New York Times!

A penny slipped through the floor boards

Facebook groups or Google groups or IRC?
How big are the groups?

Hey guys, Jack Posobiec here. What's wrong with redpilling more normies?

bummer
so who is writing the ticker spin?
how many journalists are aware they are part of a massive propaganda effort and how many are plain stupid?

absolutely nothing. ignore the shills in this thread you're doing god's work

lurk a bit more

aber ja, komm rüber und brin deinen camper mit

Jews 3D.

Ideally one lurks for eternity, so I've already failed regardless.

Really. Some one please tell me what that silent hill looking growth is?

Fucking journos, good thing my mate bovver can spot one from a mile off

your useless then. it is still full of letters. it fatigues me.

what thread should i copy paste for stuff.co.nz?

Journalists monitor Sup Forums so news organizations don't fall for Sup Forums created content, but a lot of them are still retarded and let shit pass by.

The answer is literally in this thread.

Lurk moar.

I'm sorry my german friend, I can't get your Krautglish quite right.

The Jew nose? It's always a Jew nose I was hoping for something a little more exciting this time :/

Ceiling Jew. You sometimes find them investing organisations that don't practice good ethnic hygiene.

your a bit youngfag to spent time thinking about eterity, now are you?

Nerve gas

ill be there, kisses
homo erectus germanicu

doesn't matter, as long as i have to put up with your soggy bagguettelish i don't care

Mostly facebook. Biggest I'm in has around 1500 members. Most have fewer members, around 250 is pretty common. It is organised around themes and countries. Lot of shitposting and not much discussion. Google is dead, IRC, not really.
>so who is writing the ticker spin?
jews?
>how many journalists are aware they are part of a massive propaganda effort and how many are plain stupid?
They are aware of it. I don't know anyone who really believes in objectivity, or pretends to not know about there own bias. The sad thing is they believe they are fighting for the good, like being on the right side of history by writing history. Fucking delusional if you ask me, both sides. I'm doing it for the money and try to keep my head down, just writing about local events, nothing political, no culture, no sport, just people getting drunk and having fun.

elephant dick

Kek.

>Bulgarian """"banter""""

You seem to be mistaking me from someone else, my German friend. I'm litterally the head of New York Times, here, have this selfie to prove my rightfulness.

>Attack of the Nose

no. no thats fake news. They don't have heads at nyt. just balloons.

It is a dying industry, trigger-bait is like the only way news portals get clicks and paper gets bought. Without Capslock and cute cats, there would be no press any more. The refugee crisis was and still is the best cashcow we have. Without it, same as without Clickbait and cats

My name is Arnie Bernstein. I'm going to expose you all for your crimes against Zion. Be warned.

Does this appearance seem more convenient to you, my german friend?

Mr. Shekelberg smelled a penny

>Biggest I'm in has around 1500 members
English speaking?
Is the memebership majority media people?
Are there public relations people or political insiders as well?

lel

ok, so really überzeugungstäter.
How did this hybris develop?
There must be a (intellectually)corrupting element i am trying to understand atm.

A gigantic Jew nose, reverse image search if you don't believe me

Jes, about what i figured.
Nothing to do with convenience though.
Can i work 4 you? pic related

Shut show us your dedication towards black americans, blacks in general!

Send us an application contain pictures and the number of how many refugees dick you sucked last year!

>English speaking?
Yes.
>majority media people?
Yes
>PR
Some
>insiders
Not really. Some might think they are, but the amount of "it was the Russians" posts just shows how deep in the hierarchy they are
>How did it happen
(((Education))) and media colluding with political parties by occupying important positions with party members for a better treatment and more gibsmedat by anonymous donations

Are major newspapers represented?
Do stories originate from the same core group? If so, are these members of major media organisations?
Or are stories proposed and propagated at random?
Can you name the group or one of its major MSM members?
If not, can you give an example of a particular story which was seeded and propagated through the group?

Ah. I was thinking more in terms of personality structure. How do journalists construct their personality, why are they so easily corrupted by the thought of being some moral elite?
What would be theit tybical big 5 score?

god damn it. i wish i could prove to you guys that i work for a local npr station, but everything about my business card has locally-identifiable info. i could redact everything personal, but the image would be useless.

know that essentially we (anyone who doesnt work in dc, ny, nj, wa) have absolutely no say in what gets broadcasted or how to interpret the news. its basically a script and we occasionally thank local sponsors, which doesnt count as advertising because tax reasons and bullshit. i still enjoy my job because i get to meet quite a few interesting people, but most of the day is just structuring new events and updates with the scheduled mkultra.

plus, the overtime is tasty and easy, four weeks pto annually

Are you Lakshmi Singh cuz if you are I want you to die in a fire, every time you interrupt the local jazz station with your shrill voice and drivel I want to pierce my eardrums with a sword

Erin b from CNN

Please drop the stalking order... I love you

>its basically a script
What is a script?
What is being read from?

and the biannual fundraising event is two-three weeks of like 20hr overtime.

you know, i did meet MEE-SHELL norris once in d.c. ill never be a national host, because my name is exceedingly normal. you need an odd pronunciation or three names to be a host.

wa and ny 99% of the time. ny in the evening and way early morning, wa in the midday because west coast time zone

journofag here, but I'm sports/A&E so...

>tfw it's actually true.

>wa and ny
You're not reading from places.
What are you reading out on the air? Newspaper articles? AP feeds? Reuters? What? And why?
How do you know where it's from?

Oh god she's another one, and that doofus Ari (((Shapiro))) as well, NPR has the most rage inducing radio personalities

sick reference ᶠᵃᵐ

MELISSA BLAAAAHHH

>What is a script?
>What is being read from?

youtube.com/watch?v=PLXQ0qbq6jY

>Are major newspapers represented?
Not directly, just individuals.
>Do stories originate from the same core group? If so, are these members of major media organisations?
Can't say so. There are what one may call power users, not a monolithic news agency if you mean this, but yeah they are liberal Globalists with a touch of communism. I think it is random, except for shouting at each other what titles may bring the most clicks and what one should not include or write, there is no obvious pattern
>Can you name the group or one of its major MSM members?
Not sure how this would help anybody. It is just a private group where media people share information. Their are some writing for the Guardian, Le Monde, Washington Post, Spiegel.
Not many Eastern Europeans, arabs or asians, let alone south americans.
>News story originated from there.
Sup Forums is pretty often way faster then them. Even reddit beats the group. VDBs head scarf sayer was something that lead to big discussions, or rather ad hominems
>Openness to experience
low
>Conscientiousness
medium
>Extraversion
over the top
>Agreeableness
really depends
>Neuroticism
Also depends, mostly on the resort, but rahter higher than lower

I work in "cyber" with journalists....if only i could tell you about the shit i have read.

we get the feeds from our director, and someone reads them at scheduled times. local news is usually stock reports from big employers, and whatever the police are doing

art piece swiss-artfoundry.com/artistsprojects/daniele-buetti/le-grand-rhume-2004/

underrated

glory hole

glad someone picked up what I was putting down, you will be spared on the day of the rake, leaf

i will give you a bit more detail. Im a cyber security engineer for a company that does hosting for 3 of the largest MSM outlets.

lel yeah. we were actually told to never use the phrase "carmageddon" ever again unless quoting another source.

> lel
you need to leave

Journos definitely are lurking. Look how quickly they caught on to our ulster memes for the britbong election

archive.is/Hutk3

> flag
checks out

I have so many questions about this pic

Breitbart News - you got me. Most of us actually are on Sup Forums all the time watching for nuggets of stories.

(((modern art)))

no big tasty and no hot wings? fuck off.

If true. What are your thoughts on qt Katie's firing?

I'm a journalist, but I'm not here as one. I've been browsing since way before I became one.

>Not directly, just individuals.
Which publications are NOT represented on the list?
>There are what one may call power users
Working for which major newspapers?
> where media people share information
Publicly available information? Do they share information from sources?
>except for shouting at each other what titles may bring the most clicks and what one should not include or write
Both the headlines and the content are decided and agreed on before the members post cop in their own publications? Can you give an example of a story this happen to?
> Their are some writing for the Guardian, Le Monde, Washington Post, Spiegel.
Freelancers or permanent staff?
How are invitations issued? Do you know when the fb group was founded? How old is it?
>VDBs head scarf sayer was something that lead to big discussions, or rather ad hominems
Was a consensus reached before a round of stories were published?

She got fired for numerous reasons, but that was just a public reason so we could be rid of her. She has tried to pit people against each other and has tried to have a number of people fired, but she, like an idiot, was trying to get Liberals hired on to "make our news outlet more diverse and less one-sided" which told us she was the enemy and someone got to her. Now that she is gone, things are extremely easy going again. The tipping point was when she threatened our editor with sexual harassment when he complimented her on a dress.