>Men Who Visit Prostitutes Aren't Customers - They're Rapists

>Men Who Visit Prostitutes Aren't Customers - They're Rapists

>While the Israeli government's attempts to help women in prostitution are laudable, we must also target the men who see it as socially acceptable to pay for sex

>As for the rapists – who are forgivingly called “customers” or “clients” – they are the most effective abettors of the hell of prostitution. As part of Katz’s praiseworthy plan, it’s important to ensure that they are targeted. And it’s not enough to hit them in their pocketbooks; it’s necessary to hit their reputations and social prestige.

>There’s no longer any point in a campaign of explanation and persuasion. Because anyone who is capable of raping a woman and pacifying his conscience with the fact he’s paying her is living in a complete disconnect between his own self-image and what he really is: a rapist.

haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.794673

===

Have men gone too far this time?

What do you think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TQacE
archive.fo/6LxJR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing, Rather just no Bump your thread and post an archive of a pay to read click bait page.

archive.is/TQacE

what country is this webm from?

so i'm a serial rapist...good i don't give a shit about what a woman thinks

I only have sex with prostitutes, I have given up on standard relationships with women.

What's up with that webm? Why are those 2 guys approaching the cooler one?

añsp i'm going my own way, bitch suck my dick only if i let you hahaha

relationship with women are crap, prostitutes are better than dating and of course marriage

You can't rape the willing

bitch how much do you charge so i can "rape" you!

most whores in Israel are trafficked from Slav countries and many are underage

>willing

Prostitutes aren't willing. They're being exploited by a capitalist society that forces people to earn currency in order to pay for the basic necessities of life.

>Throwing money at an entitled skank who wants to coast through life on her pussy pass

Don't pay just murder her afterwards you fucking cucks

Cheaper too

>oldest profession
>trying to stop it
>youd think by now theyd learn

good luck retards

marriage is prostitution too

>What's up with that webm?

She's not a prostitute. She is an Israeli paramedic. She was checking his pulse because he felt dizzy and collapsed. By the time the she arrived in the ambulance, he had recovered but she had to check his vitals to see if he needed to be taken to the hospital.

>Men are criminal rapists!
>But women are just victims.
Sounds like feminism in action to me.

why then don't give sex for free instead and learn a usefull skill... ah i forgot having sex is easier and requires no training specially if you are a whore that lost her virginity at 14 years old

>Rapists
They're pathetic lumps of life. The saddest form of humanity. Worse than prisoners. The rapists at least have the perverse courage to illegally violate someone's dignity which means they have a sense of dignity. Whore users are amoral.

Fuck outta heer

No, they are willing. They could have chosen any other shitty job like the rest of us, but no self worth vain barnacle decided to fuck for a living.

Where do you see women like this walking the street? Street walkers are usually toothless, heroin addicted messes.

The joke is prostitutes are treated better than a man working a 9-5.

I always felt like I was getting raped every time I clock in to work my job.

Thanks osterbro

i never intended on having a prostitute before
but now that i realize I'll btfo feminists by doing so i really want to

> fat broads who cant make a living selling pussy think this.

Now go back to your shitty cubicle and save for retirement while these chicks make your salary in a month

>Prostitutes aren't willing. They're being exploited by a capitalist society that forces people to earn currency in order to pay for the basic necessities of life
so working at the taco bell is willing?

good answer

>>Men Who Visit Prostitutes Aren't Customers - They're Rapists

This makes no sense at all.

is femishit, kill all femishit, MALE UTOPIA , FEMBOTS , and ARTIFICIAL BREEDERS NOW! maybe we spare some women in a zoo so we can use as cum dumpsters for the poorest members of our great partiarcal and capitalist society, the mocst richest will have advanced fembots that will do chores and play videogames with youMGTOW FEMALE GENOCIDE NOW

>Women trying to stop other women who are competition to them.

It must be a day ending in 'y'.

This. Prostitutes have good lives
the female ones anyways
i dont think any man would want to endure being paid to have sex with ugly old women

but women love the idea and are happy doing so

>They're being exploited by a capitalist society that forces people to earn currency in order to pay for the basic necessities of life.

I know you're shitposting but there are people who actually think this

It makes me wonder how they think things worked before we had things like "society" and "civilization". Like when we had to hunt for our food and create our own shelters. Or did they think that food flew itself to you via drone and shelters built themselves?

>Ugh, I'm being oppressed by nature!

capitalist society isn't a real person or object. It can't victimize people, it can't exploit people, it can't have breakfast in the morning, or fall off a cliff. It can't do shit because it's not real.

>false flagging
k "bro" k

Yes,
Let's ban women sleeping with men in exchange for money, jobs and power.

>Because women would never do that.

It's what they've been doing lately. Change the definition of rape and sexual assault to get muh rape culture stats up. SJWs are trying to push any "unwanted advance" as sexual assault. Better not go in for a kiss unless she does it first (aka being a beta), patriarchy!

>exploited by a capitalist society
Then all work is slavery. Sounds like Communism to me

None of those niggers brains work.

>haaretz
Why would you take anything they say seriously?

>tfw some idiots will believe this shit
>tfw women are so pathetic they will fuck for money, and still pretend they are victims
>tfw the good tolerant "LOVE TRUMPS HATE" liberal will fall for this shit, because he is beyond domesticated at this point

No, comrade, all work is rape.

why you expect common sense from feminist, just tell to her FEMALE GENOCIDE she will get it, women 17% less brain mass less developed noecortex emotional dirven brains, and that covered the fact that female brain cannot focus with the excuse of multitasking WOMEN ARE INFERIOR

Well I'm gonna work you and your family tonight

>They're being exploited by a capitalist society that forces people to earn currency in order to pay for the basic necessities of life.
KEK, so basically anyone who earns an income is a prostitute.
Are you a basic income faggot?

>Written by Emilie Moatti
>Roastie mad the value of pussy goes down when you can literally pay for it
>Opinion discarded

I can't wait until Israel has a marxist revolution, elect a bunch of mizrahi to be leaders, and the entire country becomes a shithole and destroyed by neighboring states

here save this infograph
you look like you need it

what country are these webms filmed in?

>taco bell

Working at Taco Bell doesn't have ANY of the dangers of working as a prostitute.

Also, when you're ready to stop working at Taco Bell, you can just quit and find another job. Your Taco Bell experience will look good on a resume because it shows you can hold down a job.

When you're ready to stop being a prostitute, you can't just quit. You have to get away from your pimp first. However, you will have trouble finding a job because employers will see that you've been arrested for prostitution and most likely won't want to take a chance on hiring you.

You're denying their autonomy and competency to make decisions for themselves. That's extremely paternalistic and sexist.

here's the shorter version

Fuck you, I've been to your shithole, bunch of slavs lowlife scums.

now if you excuse me i will sekk a scort for tonigth i enjoy grabbing them by the neck, delicious

The girls are the rapists! They're the ones doing all the work.

paying for sex is about as natural as taking a dump.

It's what we do as great apes. In fact, not paying for sex is truly unnatural.

I wish I could make money from letting people fuck me in the ass.

Then do something, kill all these traitors, maybe your friends in other countries get the idea

if coiurse prostitutes are cheaper, thats why women don't like them, they are their competition becasue with porostitutes is easier to scam men into marriage and divorce later

You're right, prostitution should be legalized and regulated. Then it will be slightly more respectable than working at Taco Bell.

i don't have enough power to get away with murder but i admit is tempting

>Your Taco Bell experience will look good on a resume
Thanks for the laugh OP.

Looks like they are outside a club or a show, he took some uppers(amps, molly, or some shit) and now his heart is going a bit fast and he is having a mild panic attack. She(presumably girlfriend?) feels his heart beat in two places while trying to assure him that he will be fine.

Those two dudes are probably friends who noticed his distress as well. You can see one of them start to take his pulse.

Tips fedora.

I will support this position provided you can supply statutory text that outlines this new rule/doctrine that is capable of fitting within the current statutory scheme for rape without edits.

>we must also target the men who see it as socially acceptable to pay for sex
intersexual interactions, in general, are transactional. If men visiting prostitutes is rape, then so is marriage (a man paying for exclusive rights to one woman's reproductive capabilities ).

in colombia those bitches are really cheap you can get a decent one with one hundred dollars only between 18 and 25 years old, their pussy is sweet

>What do you think about this?

it's laughably retarded in how it pretends that "attempts to help women in prostitution are laudable" before immediately discussing how to undercut the prostitute's primary customer base.

le ethical capitalism strikes again, if you starve prostitutes they win :^)

>implying it's legal to have sex with your wife
She can marry you and then indefinitely tell you no AND cheat on you and the marriage will be considered legal.

>no rare flag replies

That's the problem with you millennials and why you can't get ahead in life. You don't want to work this job or that job because you think it's beneath you. That's a poor attitude.

Nordic Germanic prostitutes are really frustrating to witness. The Netherlands is such a despicable toilet of degeneracy.

>mfw I use male prostitutes so I don't have to pretend to like them/risk pulling a mentalist/have them fall for me/can tell them to do whatever I want/get them to leave whenever I say/don't risk them bragging to everyone

Am I a rapist too or is that ok since their male privilege balances out being a sex worker?

I don't pay any ho for sex...I pay her to leave after I'm finished...

Ah, good point. I forgot that legally and socially a wife no longer has any obligation to her husband. And people wonder why men are so reluctant to marry these days.

how do you make sure they dont have STD's though?
or do you just always wear a condom

We need artificial wombs, to stop the female sex. Sexbots & traps will take up the space females left.

thoughts of the average Colombian

are you implying you're a female?
or gay

if the former
TITS AND TIMESTAMP OR GTFO

marriage is forretards MGTOW is the way and saciate your needs with whores that are cheaper than any relationship and require no time so you can focus your spare time to what you like

"goldsmith said khan “chose to defend” zacarias moussaoui, one of the terrorists involved in the 9/11 attacks. khan said he never represented him and his firm had consulted on his defence."

guy's does this count as legal counsel?

Noice flag

At this point man it could be any of ours. The only reason I know its not mine is that its not pissing rain.

They look like NYC style yellow taxis though. So maybe New York.

Link relevant to topic at hand. Notice how throughout it all she comes close to taking responsibility for her own decisions but stops short of doing so. It is always someone else's fault.
archive.fo/6LxJR

of course they themselves provide condom and try to be very clean, but i try always to find ones that let me do more interesnting things with their holes but of course vaginal is always with condom

Underrated comment.

i fucked more than 30 whores and i'm clean.. i guess because i feel fine, i'll admit that i fear alittle taking eliza test for aids

WHERE ARE THESE SEMEN DEMONS FOUND AT???

I have literally never had sex without paying for it

>being exploited by a capitalist society that forces people to earn currency in order to pay for the basic necessities of life.

WE ARE ALL PROSTITUTES.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!!!

no only me, i have messianic delusions a, and i'm a bit psycho but is mostly me, my dream is to rule an utopia for men where women are in zoos and fembots replaced them

dont recognize your moms night job?

>Prostitute: Price is fixed and posted.
>Regular Woman: She'll bleed you dry if she can.
So all sex is rape?

One of the oldest professions in our civilization, it will never truly go away. Every man should try it once

I'm 65 years old kid. You're probably a cock sucking little millennial yourself.

i mean if you don't have any physical symptoms in your genital area you're probably fine
but yeah i'd get checked if i were you

oh thats why prostitutes get murdered