London election

So Sup Forums what's your thoughts on the London Election?

Theresa is our guy.

Britain's conservative party is a joke. Sure, you save 20 pounds on taxes by voting conservative, but at the end of the day, you are still being exploited by the rich and overrun by pakis and pajeets.

It was all a ploy so the elite get a soft brexit.

So who won?

In a weird way everyone lost.

DUP are the biggest winners so that is good at least.

Probably the DUP as theyve actually got power now, they're not in a formal coalition so they can just tell the Tories to fuck off if something doesn't go their way

I wanted the madness that would have gone with a coalition of chaos, but now we'll be cucked by the Northern Irish, this is the worst timeline

britain just got outmaneuvered they believed they had this in the bag but nope May was a remainer idiots European elites were playing 6D chess on your stupid ass

cuckservatism is the ideology of failure.

even libtards understand that.

Okay, so did the PRO-brexit government gang win?

At least it's the protestant party, fuck having the Fenians have a say in parliament with Corbyn and the rest of the wackjobs

Why isn't there a CON+LD coalition? Are DUP better than LD?

this election appeared to be the core voters of the conservatives smacking their party to get their fucking shit together and knock off the internet censorship/meme taxes. I hope they learn from this mistake and go back to not expecting their voters to vote just cause.

>Implying the loyalists are any better than the republicans

Because they did that in the 2010 election and it was terrible

It's the party that will actually negotiate with the EU for a good deal for Britain and who have said that if they're unwilling to cooperate they'll walk away without a deal, unlike Corbyn who has already he will have a deal no matter what leaving us britbongs on the back foot through the entire negotiation

really is internet censorship really that big of a deal compared to being soft on terror? or immigration for that matter you got your priorities all fucked up then

LD is very anti-brexit, also not keen on making any coalitions

be (north) irish
election day, choices:
give a shit regarding the nation (DUP)
not give a shit regarding the nation (SF)

>Implying no deal is a good deal

>Implying that having people who want to break up the UK are somehow on par or above with people trying to keep it together

Best possible course of events ever.

Mummy May BTFO
Commissar Corbyn BTFO
Clegg BTFO
Salmond BTFO
SNP BTFO
Remoaners BTFO

small regional party of right-wing shitlords now has parliament hostage and nothing can go through without their say

it's a factor.

from the outside it appears that May ran on a campaign of Internet censorship and reducing the number of Police. She was Hillary 2.0.

Liberal Democrats would request a second referendum as part of their coalition deal, which the Conseratives don't want. The DUP were literally the only party holding seats within Parliament that had a leader that was pro-Brexit.

>Implying Northern Ireland contribute anything to the UK
>Implying it wouldn't be better if they all fucked off

Explain the difference between CON+DUP forming an official coalition vs CON as a minority government that requires DUP to get past the post on votes.

Better than folding like paper to demands because you already said I'll bend over backwards and eat my own shit to have a deal

Trump gave a masterclass on how to take on everyone and win.

So what do the cuckservatives do, of course they decide to ape Hillary Clinton's failed campaign. As a people cuckservatives live to die, they are lemmings.

Interesting results but it looks like a bad move by May

In the latter the DUP can say no as they're not obligated to do so under a government as they are not part of the prime minsters government, this will allow them to have leverage against the Tories, effectively making them huge power players in parliament despite only having 10 seats

i agree that is a factor but when your opponent is a islamist (hamas) loving communist scumbag who would destroy your nation by cucking it to death you must keep things in perspective

No deal is better than soft brexit.

Cuckservativsm is the lowest of the low, most people respect Islamic radicals more than they do cuckservatives.

The cuckservatives have spent decades humiliating themselves in public and coming off as weak castrated fools.

What's the viability of UKIP reforming into an east england regional party with a hardline anti-immigration nationalist platform? I think if they got their shit together and focused solely on key constituencies, they could carve out a niche not unlike SNP and DUP, right?

So you'd rather the UK split into what? GB? England and wales? Or just reduce it into four separate countrys bickering over everything? I imagine you also want the monarchy deposed?

What's the downside to doing that instead of forming a coalition?

No downside for the DUP, but a downside for everyone else

>london election

what

Excellent

Low viability, remember UKIP only got 1 seat in the election before, if they went into what you're suggesting they'd probably turn into BNP 2.0 which will turn off many voters.

Thank God, Corbin the Commie lost

I get those new notifications on my phone, New York Times, BBC, WSJ. My phone blew up with news of the election at 6am and I said, who cares? Is this how Europeans felt about American elections? Boring

No, just let Ireland sort itself out, they contribute nothing and we still have to pay out the arse to keep them, It's the same with the monarchy except the fact that they take in billions from tourism

It was closer than it should have been though, too many people were taken in by his policies full of bollocks especially the younger voters.

Last time they tried that, Libs couldnt even defend their main campaign promise of protecting the student tuition fees cap, which resulted in the party being decimated and lost most of their seats in the following election.

They would be insane to try that again, but people do have short memories.

It was interesting to see Goldsmith regaining his seat again under Tories. Moral of the story, you can be a racist asshole, get thrown out of the party, but eventually Tories will take you back in.

well its not hard to see why people would respect them more also i believe islamist have the right ideia bear with me the tactic of setting up a parallel society within but apart from the liberal society to subvert it is brilliant and we should do it as well

The guy genuinely want to end wars. I dont know why the fuck you Americans have a problem with that concept.

As for his other goals of doing little about immigration, at least he is honest because none of the other parties can do anything about it either. The difference being, they will mindfuck you with lies upon lies and make the tards believe they will end immigration. Its never happened. The reason being Economic growth, which will stagnate if the population doesnt grow accordingly, which will result in bad credit ratings, which will result in bad loans and interests, which will mean less money. etc.

Capitalism 101. Communism is what you actually want by the sound of it.

>end wars

>>end wars
War on terror. You know what I mean burger.

But UK got a fairly sizable chunk of support in 2015. Weren't they like 20%? But the problem is they had FPTP and they were tryning for seats all across the country. I'm talking about starting out fairly local and tailored specifically to working class blue collar areas like in the previous map that all want an end to immigration.

A decent support across the nation results in 0-1 seats
A lot of support in a couple areas means a couple seats.

That'd cause more war and violence.

You mean the best timeline.

What a Dumbass the ira trained and got money from ghaddifi and Hamas

The Daily Stormer endorsed Corbyn.

Why would they support him

Everyone

DUP are seriously backward. They are literally the ISIS of Ireland. Everything is seen via a Protestant lens. Former militias, terrorist attacks, sectarian mindset. Their supporters will vote for them regardless so they will have no qualms fucking things up for Tories if things dont go their way.

Sien finn is the same from what i gather

I have no idea, Pol is Claiming major victory for the Nationalists.

EVERY MEDIA SOURCE EVER is claiming victory for the globalists, chanting Brexit is over with and won't happen in a "Land Slide" Victory.

ABC to the BBC all stick to this narrative, and pol not even mlpol can get any facts straight.

triggered lefites

>being a racist is worse than being a communist

wow really made me think

Sien Finn is the basically IRA's political front

>victory for the globalists

I really don't understand how people can claim victory for a side which views them as cogs in a machine designed to funnel cheap labor into rich countries to make them poor.

In any case Brexit is happening either way.

Undoubtly /ourguys/

Because that is the mentality of these sort of people.

Globalists don't care what happens in the long run, as long as the other side doesn't win, it is a win for them. If that means self extermination to meet that result, so be it for them.

But really, I still have no idea what really went down. There more talk about Comey and secret tapes then there is about any other affairs around the world.

called out the saudi-israel-us shit