Why Ever Have Kids?

So Sup Forums endlessly states the importance of having white kids and that not having kids is degenerate, why do you faggots never talk about how shitty it is to have kids? There's literally no reason at all for someone to have kids, you're basically cucking yourself out of your freedom.

>financially responsible for some cunt you don't like for 18 years
>will cost you literally 100's of thousands of your income
>ties you forever to the person you have the child with
>means if your bitch wife ever leaves you, you'll be paying out huge cash amounts for zero benefit
>kids are fucking retarded and utterly disgusting, basically like keeping a bundle of piss, shit and vomit around the house for the first five years
>means your personal freedoms are reduced, no more holidays, no more time for yourself, constant panic about job security due to increased financial load
>your reward for 18 years of raising this kid... ?

Are the people saying how important it is to have kids just meme-ing, or are they just trying to damage control their shitty life decisions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=REUxZtfrU-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not man enough to raise a child, eh? No problem, you'd make a pathetic parent anyway, it's obvious you're emotionally empty you fucking idiot.

Having kids is the most important thing in your entire life.

You won't be able to have a YOLO lifestyle forever. You will get old and your life will be shitty. At that point raising a child will seem like pleasure and fulfilling

Mandatory bump for Elle waifu

Because even though my daughter is a tiny little pain in the ass I love her more than anything on this planet and she lifts my mood constantly. The only emotion that matches my love for her is the fear of something happening to her.

i have cost my parents so much money. and im still relying on them at age 25

WHY ARE YoU DOING THIS TO ME

its not that having kids is bad. its that you don't have any authority that men used to have when it comes to the household.

im not gonna be super analytical here, but i will say that 50 years ago men were respected alot more, men's decisions were taken seriously and conversations didn't evolve into hellish arguments with your wife.
its not that having kids is bad or that woman are bad. its just that you are left holding less chips now and forced to play a game where you don't have any advantage. the only thing you bring woman is value and nothing more, your opinion is shit anyway because a woman will domineer your life and make decisions for you

Kill yourself OP.

You are a lazy degenerate contributing to the decline of white societies.

It's exactly because you don't have kids that leftists are given a reason to replace the lack of new births with nignogs.

Fucking traitor.

She's cute but don't post pictures of your kids on here dude. I wouldn't. Don't ask me why. I don't really know. It just seems bad to do somehow.

nice.

Well my whore wife left me, has to pay child support because she literally doesn't do shit. That is when she actually works. Never sees the kids. I raise my two kids by myself. And I do a good job.
Yea it's fucking hard sometimes, but it's nice to have family, even if there is no woman in it. We have fun.

Having kids is a biological prime mandate

All other things come second

And that is how most parents live their lives.

It's basic science man, only autistics shut-ins like us can avoid the call of nature and instead fap to perfectly rendered 4d boobies instead of knocking up some half-brained idiot of a woman like the rest of our narrow social circles do.

At least all of my friends have had blue-eyed children, so there is that.

And babies are kind of cute as long as their aren't screaming or vomiting

i am 99% sure i would beat my own kid if i had one. kids are just beyond fucking annoying to me.

Fu

Jesus Christ, it's not that hard to raise a child if you're not a fucking bum and actually, you know, earn a real living to support a family. Fucking hell. How hard is it to give the wife a night off every now and then so that you might in turn go out sometimes? Or, hell, if you don't hate your spouse because you didn't rush into a relationship, you might even hire a babysitter and hit the town together. Amazing!

The most likely outcome of the modern relationship:
>Meet a girl, fall in love
>Get married
>Have kids
>Start fighting more and more due to the stress
>If you do anything to her you get arrested
>Passion is far gone
>She finds a better deal
>Takes you to divorce court, files a false domestic violence charge
>Takes your kids, half your assets, and now you pay her to take care of them
>Your kids are raised by another man
>You may see them a few times a month
>Most women dont want men with kids
>You spend the rest of your life alone
Tell me how this is better than staying single, saving up your money, and doing whatever you want.

Anti-Natalism is the source of the same kike shit such as Hedonism and Feminism

Don't marry city women and won't have to deal with that

Plus
>Saving money
>Not being a kike

Lol

Trying to outbreed shitskins is the dumbest fucking long-term strategy, and too many WNs shill it constantly. We should be trying to reduce their birthrate, not increase our own.

>There's literally no reason at all for someone to have kids
by the time you realize how wrong you are its too late.

>Don't marry city women
Country women are the same way, the city doesnt magic change the fact that they can better their situation by divorcing you.

>Saving money
>Not being a kike
Are you actually saying saving money is a bad thing?

people with your mindset better to be advised against having kids

Still there's nothing wrong with making a family, probably more benefitting then something stupid like Hedonism. Plus the Raise act is going to passed which will restrict most immigration. And with tax Cuts I think it's slowly becoming better to have children. Most childless people are insane leftists anyways, you know the same ones who mention Harry Potter all the time.

Also you do realize the Amish are outbreeding Shitskins right? They have the same birth rates as Muslims.

Saving money on stupid shit like Hedonism and other garbage is very leftist yes. That's why Childless couples are insane leftists.

>Saving money on stupid shit like Hedonism
I have no idea what you're trying to get at here. Are you saying that if you don't spend your money on kids and a woman that you're a leftist?

Hi italianbro, why italy has low birth rates, I usually thought italians are family people and like to have kids ..etc, but I discovered that statistically italy has low birth rates

My wife and I are having kids right now

I'm in my early 30's, she's in her late 20's and we want to have 3-4 kids. There arent enough white kids in the world, and we're going to do our part to help out our race.

Ever wonder why these shill threads are always made in mostly white forums? Stupid niggers like output want to try to convince you to not have kids, so they can outnumber you when your elderly.

Fuck that, find a good white woman, marry her, have kids, as many as you can afford, and if you're poor as shit with no future, have them anyway, I don't mind my tax money to go to help feeding some poor white kids.

You're part right.
You have to pick your partner differently nowadays. Before, you looked for a good woman who shut her mouth and made your food and you looked for that because that was what it was back then.
When it comes to today, you look for a woman who loves you -- who is loyal - who you feel will be a good mom -- and who's idiosyncrasies complement your own.
If you be a man, and you've chosen a woman, she will treat you like a man. Maybe it's not an Amish bitch who never opens her mouth except to suck your cock but I am a happy man.
>mfww married for ten years and have two kids and a happy man

A FUCKING GOOD GOY

DONT EVER COMPLAIN ABOUT THE DEATH OF MUH WHITE RACE.

Sweet, that's a load off my back.

Thanks Kang.

Why do you think the childfree crowd is filled with leftist freaks. Anti-Natalism overall makes you a pretty shitty person. The people who are responsible for the migrant crisis never had any children. It's because children bring some hope into your life. Even if they do act like little shits sometimes. You overall feel more caring about life. You don't have to have children that's fine, but i'm just saying you'll start to feel less happy and more depressed in your life.

I am not kang

He's European, the amount of EU brainwashing is pretty much responsible for the low birth rates in Europe. It even effects some burgers as well sadly.

You have to put kids in the kindergarten.

When you get old, your life will be shitty.
That happens whether not you have children.

10 years is like exactly how long it takes for a modern marriage to fall apart. She'll be cheating on you with a coworker any day now and you'll be dead broke in a few short years.

No LARPing allowed.

>I don't mind my tax money to go to help feeding some poor white kids.
Your tax money is going to a niglet guaranteed.

You're so blue-pilled it's funny.

but you wipe your butt with your left hand

Im glad you've got that user. She looks like my daughter. Like the other user said tho posting oics of your kids here is probably a bad idea. It's not Sup Forums, but there are always gonna be weirdos on anonymous thai comic book forums

>I read this story from some guy about how he was fucked over by a roastie during his 10th year of marriage
>LOL THIS HABBENS TO EVERYONE YOU'LL BE FUCKED LOL

Trump should break the welfare state

I wonder who's behind this post

you know that not all Egyptians are muslims right?

Funny how you use the plebbit webm. The difference is they are libcucks who let their kids walk all over them because it's cute to captute on film. If you have real redpill values you won't let beta shit like this influence you.. also you have to go back Jeremy

How come Anti-Natalists flip around the argument that was used against them? Is that a way of damage controlling because they know their belief was and is pushed by numerous kikes.

oh no! is the call coming from inside the house too!

She will love big black cocks by the looks of it.

I actually am good friends with a man who shares your views op. Growing up in the late 50s, like most boomers Jeff ended up engaging in the typical self serving degeneracy and drugs that was predominant in that era. Once he no longer was able to fuck any slut tgat moved due to age, he realized he couldnt hold onto any relationships that were not family and that he wasted his life. These days you can find him living alone in his parents old home, surviving off of microwave dinners, and wondering what the point in life is.

Dont be that guy OP.

"Freedom" is pretty overrated once you get to a certain age. Kids are part of a full life.

I would like to raise a family but I also don't want to bring more human beings into this miserable world where there's a good chance of them suffering

After reading this, my advice to OP:

Don't have children, you should just let your bloodline die out.

It's the responsible thing to do.

P.S. Only beta men think not having a family is the way to go. Every. Last. One. Beta. Kys.

not sure if OP is memeing or str8 up retarded

How's high school user? also there's nothing wrong with letting shitskins suffer.

He sounds like a fucking weak cunt.

Moral of the story; don't be a weak cunt. This doesn't mean shack up with a bitch. A real man doesn't need a bitch to give him meaning.

>has kids at 23
>wisdom
back to the trailer you fucking hick, tell your sister wife i say hi

S T R A W M A N

Not an argument. Op raises a legitimate question. Answer it or shut your dirty whore mouth.

oh my god is that an actual argument ?

fuck off. If we were to devource today, she could take half our money, she earned it. She makes as much as I do,

I'm blupilled becaue I want to have white children? Either the white man has trully fallen to a point where niggers should just twist the blade and finish us off, or your a fucking shill

Many leftists are childless, but that's because theyre dykes, fags, and unattractive mostly. You can't conflate people who dont want to have kids with them, the people who choose not to have kids are not having them not because theyre anti-kids, theyre doing it because of the feminist family court system and the welfare state. These things were brought about by the leftists, so being opposed to them means you are against the leftists.

Im 36 and dont have kids, I feel great about it. I watch the guys around me who do have kids, and theyre miserable. They have wives they cant get rid of, and they spend all of their money on on shit their wives and kids want. They have to work their asses off just to pay for bills and bullshit. Im saying dont put yourself through that when most likely you wont even be the one raising your kids, so why even do it. I'll concede that having white babies is important, but when you have to put yourself through the meat grinder to do it, it really isnt worth it.

>microwave dinners
>Dont be that guy OP

I mostly eat microwave food, but I have a chicken pizza in the oven as we speak. I added sausage, BBQ sauce and mushrooms just because, c-can I be saved?

Fuck offffff with baiting me like that

why

He didnt either, he kept fucking random hoes his entire life. None of them meaning much of anything. If you dont have kids you are a genetic dead end. Come to think of it, the only people I know who willingly never had kids were fucked up in some way or another.

>36

I thought you were younger, it's actually too late for you anyways. But maybe not considering millennial women have daddy issues.

None of that will happen if you're alpha enough. Survival of the fittest, motherfucker. Simply surviving got easier, but it's counterbalanced by the massive increase in difficulty in successfully reproducing and raising your children well enough so that they reproduce too.

got me
cyкa

>tfw actually really want to have sons
>have genes I could never burden them with

>not having kids at peak fertility
>waiting to have a downy kid because muh cuhrear

Good goy

Men can have kids into their 50s.

I actually want you to have white children, I only responded to user's question about gibs.

uh?
yeah obviously

>falling for the microwave jew

Learn to cook

>P.S. Only beta men think not having a family is the way to go.

This fucking shit.
Having children is what makes the alpha males real alphas. Look at nature.

I know, I'm just talking about how women these days tend to be a little degenerate when it comes to dating.

70 (SEVENTY) posts in and still no one can come up with a single reason why it's a good idea to have kids.

Pretty pathetic if you ask me, looks like I win the argument.

>fuck off. If we were to devource today, she could take half our money, she earned it. She makes as much as I do,
>wife earns your money, while working at a job that already pays her
Really fires my synapses.

>I'm blupilled becaue I want to have white children?
You're blue-pilled because you fell for the "being a man means sacrificing yourself" meme.

>Either the white man has trully fallen to a point where niggers should just twist the blade and finish us off, or your a fucking shill
White women have fallen, and deserve Jamal's shiv. But of course, you're a white knight who will "treat her right" so she won't leave you right?

I hope for your sake you're a roastie roleplaying as a beta male provider, because your existence is just too sad. You're a sheep walking to the slaughter. Good job enabling another disastrous single mother.

Women want the man with assets, the older a man gets the more he's able to acquire. If I really wanted to have a kid for some reason before I died it wouldnt be hard to find a younger woman to have one with.

I'm reading a lot of posts on here with the stipulation of "finding a good white woman" and well let's be honest that pool is shrinking every day. I'm not saying I don't want to have kids but let's be honest about our situation when it comes to suitable partners

Brits are legitimately fucking retarded

You have kids because reproducing is pretty much the primary objective of all living things in this world.

Niggers, chinks and arabs pop out children all the fucking time, and yet smarter and more civilized societies eg Japan their birth rates are dropping. Think about the future of this world and how much we need whites to reproduce. But whatever, considering your stance on children I wouldn't want your browntoothed self to have a child in the first place. What do I expect coming from a Brit? Your native people have no fucking honor.

Anti-natalism is realizing that human beings have been dealt a shit hand (over-developed brain; self-conscious). It is best to walk away from the table collectively.

youtube.com/watch?v=REUxZtfrU-o

If you wanted varried opinions on why having kids is great, all you had to do was ask user.

>Modern relationship
>This generation is the only one who have disagreements with each other
>Thinking love is the only thing that keeps a family together
>Buying into this horseshit

More like, people prescribe to the notion that passion will always be there. Life is boring. Find someone to be boring with and you'll have a successful relationship.

Also, money helps. Don't be a fucking NEET scumbag.

frack u

Even your id is brown mohammed, you can't fool anyone

Basically this, If you're finding someone you better have the time to look hard enough.

>Watch my propaganda goy!

Anti-Natalism is mainstream kike garbage, just like feminism and all other crap. It's something leftist degenerates would eat up on a daily basis.

under aged faggot detected

Make it so she'd be stupid to leave you. Constantly improve your self and don't be so insecure. Life is risk. Quit being a pussy.

you want to create more consumers for them don't you?

Try telling women that, 70% of divorces are brought by women. Most guys will stay with a woman even if he doesnt "feel it" for her anymore, women arent the same as us, they run on emotion not logic.

i dont usually reply to these (because I hope my mother dies in her sleep every night) but i'll respond to this one because it's bretty gud

ok didn't know if you were just larping or not. Your parents brought you into a world with a lot of suffering -- and if they raised you well, you try to make it a little better

>You're blue-pilled because you fell for the "being a man means sacrificing yourself" meme.
shill you're retarded. I would never sacrifice myself. I work, my wife works, our mothers are going to babysit, and I want to improve my world with more white children, and I loved growing up with my siblings and mom and dad, and I want to do it with my own kids.

>White women have fallen, and deserve Jamal's shiv. But of course, you're a white knight who will "treat her right" so she won't leave you right?
White woman havent fallen, white men have faild. Women of all color are weak and need a strong man to guide them. They are more than happy to follow a strong man. You might never know this since, you know, not being a strong man.
Again, fuck off shill

Sheiiiitt

I don't like gibs either, but fuck if the money is going to go to niggers anyway, I rather divert it to poor white kids.

Women can always find a better deal no matter how great you are. When you add in the fact that she can take half of your assets, have you paying child support, AND have another man's support, it looks very tempting for any woman.

Seeing that a situation wont work out in your best interest isnt being a pussy, it's what intelligent people do. There's no honor in screwing yourself over for a woman's benefit.

As a man, you don't know what it's like to truly love someone until you have a daughter. I really believe that.

Exactly, they hate anti-natalism. It denies them the one thing they so desperately need to prop-up this corrupt system: willing and ignorant taxpayers.

>Literally pushed by them constantly just so they can make whites not breed as much
>Then floods their country with shitskins to tackle the "low birth rates" they caused

Yeah having white children is totally apart of their plan.

Don't treat her nicely or else you'll resemble a cuckold in the process. They run on emotion so you give them emotion.

Sez who?

>tfw 14/88 fiancee